BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Slornow and Wannabefaster's Winter Mentor Group-CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 66

2013-01-21 6:33 PM
in reply to: #4542607

User image

Master
Subject: RE: Slornow and Wannabefaster's Winter Mentor Group-CLOSED
Race tactics..and helpful hints... Okay, I couldn't resist. How to practice for race day.

Spin around 3 times with your eyes closed. Run wet out of the shower in your tri clothes. Go outside to where your bike and transition area is set up. Tie your hands together to get the full effect of what you'll feel like on race day. Try to put on your shoes, socks- if you wear them while wet. Put your helmet on backwards and forget your sunglasses. Notice that you have a flat tire. Change it in transition.. Make sure your bike is in the worst possible gear possible to start off with. Then decide to practice the flying mount for the first time on your sidewalk with dogs running in front of you. Start your watch at the same time you're riding on the sidewalk and dodging dogs . Drink your fluids in one big gulp so you want to vomit or burp the rest of the ride. Drop your chain on the course. Or get another flat. Complete the bike course. Practice the flying dismount on your sidewalk on the way in. Run barefoot over rocks, glass and fire to your T area. Then put your shoes on. Forget to start your garmin.. Run as fast as you can out of your T area. Then you will start to feel the effects of your excessive fluids on the bike. Think to yourself there is no way in hell you will ever do another triathlon again. Complete your run... Run past the finish line and collapse! Now you're ready for race day!!

Edited by Catwoman 2013-01-21 6:37 PM

2013-01-21 6:46 PM

User image

Veteran
Greenville, SC
Lol, Rene! Great way to practice and be prepared for the worst! Swim practice this morning was in the indoor pool due to the heater going out in the outdoor pool. Man was it hot!Also, for some reason, they don't put lane lines in the indoor pool, so it's choppy as heck.Good way to train for open water I guess Got an Adamo saddle put on my bike this afternoon courtesy of Randy. Gonna try it out for awhile to see how it feels.So far so good though! Hope everyone is doing well!
2013-01-21 6:54 PM

User image

Master
I've always had the worst things happen at all of my races.
2013-01-21 7:03 PM
in reply to: #4588453

User image

Champion
Columbia, South Carolina

Catwoman - 2013-01-21 7:33 PM Race tactics..and helpful hints... Okay, I couldn't resist. How to practice for race day. Spin around 3 times with your eyes closed. Run wet out of the shower in your tri clothes. Go outside to where your bike and transition area is set up. Tie your hands together to get the full effect of what you'll feel like on race day. Try to put on your shoes, socks- if you wear them while wet. Put your helmet on backwards and forget your sunglasses. Notice that you have a flat tire. Change it in transition.. Make sure your bike is in the worst possible gear possible to start off with. Then decide to practice the flying mount for the first time on your sidewalk with dogs running in front of you. Start your watch at the same time you're riding on the sidewalk and dodging dogs . Drink your fluids in one big gulp so you want to vomit or burp the rest of the ride. Drop your chain on the course. Or get another flat. Complete the bike course. Practice the flying dismount on your sidewalk on the way in. Run barefoot over rocks, glass and fire to your T area. Then put your shoes on. Forget to start your garmin.. Run as fast as you can out of your T area. Then you will start to feel the effects of your excessive fluids on the bike. Think to yourself there is no way in hell you will ever do another triathlon again. Complete your run... Run past the finish line and collapse! Now you're ready for race day!!

Were you watching me during my first few races?  But I think you forgot the part where you run out of T2 with your helmet still on.

2013-01-21 7:06 PM
in reply to: #4588453

User image

Simsbury, Connecticut

Catwoman - 2013-01-21 6:33 PM Race tactics..and helpful hints... Okay, I couldn't resist. How to practice for race day. ........Tie your hands together to get the full effect of what you'll feel like on race day. ......

love it!

2013-01-21 7:34 PM

User image

Master
South Alabama

Funny Stuff Rene! To add to the craziness I sacrificed my heart rate monitor tonight...not my Garmin, just the sensor that goes on the strap. Went to the park to do an easy trail run. Finished the run, took off the heart rate strap and put it on the roof. Took off earphones and did usual stuff to head out. Busy road. Pulled out somewhat quickly at the exit of the park and hear the "rocks" hitting the underside of the car. Drove the mile home and realized I didn't have my heart rate strap. Light bulb goes on with large letters blinking underneath...DUMB A$$, DUMB A$$ those wern't rocks. Drove back and found the strap and sensor...in the middle of the busy road. The strap was fine but the sensor......RIP!

Looks like I will be doing some online shopping tonight.

2013-01-22 5:17 AM

User image

Veteran
Central VA
Stuart.

I was in the same boat last year. Just got my new (used) bike two months before my first race. The bike section is hilly. Made it with a 12-25 cassette but I now have a 12-27 mounted. No need in burning your legs up before the run.

Worked hard last year to improve my performance. Going to be interesting to see times splits this year.

I used that same wheelset on a recent climb. Thunder Ridge on the Blue Ridge Parkway. 13 mile 3300 foot climb. Nice to gear down and grind without blowing up.

Edited by pvfd304 2013-01-22 5:21 AM
2013-01-22 7:25 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Albany/Saratoga, NY area

So, I have a doctor's appointment next week and I think I'm going to ask for a referral to see a nutritionist but I thought I'd see what you guys ahad to say about it.

I became a vegetarian about this time last year although, I eat eggs and cheese. I also started counting calories. It worked really well until around July when I plateaued. A friend told me not to worry about it that with the amount of training I was doing it was going to be hard to lose weight, that it would come off again in the off season when I could focus on it. So, frustrating though it was I didn't sweat it much. I spen the summer really concentrating on  getting my diet really healthy and increasing my fruit and vegetable intake. The problem came when I had replaced a lot of food with veggies and fruit and was counting all the calories in them. I was hungry all the time and then STARVING all the time and then it started to affect my workouts to the point where I wasn't doing them. I reevaluated with the same person and decided to stop counting the calories in the fruit and veggies and just count other calories. I took a few weeks off from counting first to get my metabolism back on track and ended up gaining a few pounds.

When I started counting again I still wasn't losing so I restricted my calories again and within a few months I was starving again and had to stop counting and gained a few more pounds. then I got sick and injured and was afraidto restrict my intake again so I gained a few more pounds-Yeah, I'm up about 10lbs. Also, Ithink this has really contributed to the illness/injury cycle I've been in. The problem is I really can't figure out how much to eat and I also worry that I'm missing something important in my diet. I'm really muscular so I'm not sure the formula to calculate BMR is accurate for me. I found one that takes BF% into account and according to that I was about 1000 calories short per day for weight maintenance (500 for loss). That's using the factor for hard exercise.

Here's my problem-How do I know if that's accurate? I really don't want to screw this up again. another 15 pounds and I undo all the hard work I've put in this year. I don't know if I should try counting again or stop countiing and find a more intuitive way to eat. I think my tendancy even when I'm not counting is to try to eat less so I still might get into trouble. I mean, I bring this ridiculous amount of food to work every day-it's really hard to think I might not be eating enough when all I do is eat.

What do you guys think?

Sorry to be so needy lately but I swear I'll get my act together and pay it forward eventually. Thanks!

2013-01-22 8:14 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Albany/Saratoga, NY area
It just occured to me that I should also mention I am already on thyroid medication for hypothyroidism and should probably get my level checked next week.
2013-01-22 8:37 AM
in reply to: #4588874

User image

Simsbury, Connecticut

What do you guys think?

I think seeing someone is an excellent idea.  But you want a registered dietician - not just a "nutritionist."  Let us know how it goes!

When you count your calories do you also keep track of your macro nutrients?  (Protein/Carbs/Fat)  

Not that I'm suggesting you do this but I heard a great term on the Biggest Loser last week - people tend to be Carbotarians!  

2013-01-22 9:05 AM

User image

Master
South Alabama
Nicole-I think seeing someone would be the best course. Sounds like you made great progress. Better to have an expert evaluate your nutrition than tweaking your food/calorie intake to see what may work. I think it is of particular importance given your recent illness and your medical condition. At least then you can find out what issues are food related as compared to health/medical.  Hope you feel better! 

2013-01-22 9:29 AM

User image

Veteran
Greenville, SC

Hi Nicole,

I'm a recently converted vegan, myself. Although I have a lot to say on the matter, I wouldn't know how much it would help due to the hypothyroidism which makes it difficult to lose weight (from what I've read) I echo others' statements that you may want to see a dietitian\nutritionist who may have knowledge of weight loss in individuals with hypothyroidism.

If you'd still like some tips, I'm glad to give them!

1) Don't forget your healthy fats. They help in giving a satisfied "full feeling" Avocado, almonds, nuts, seeds etc. 

2) If you are feeling hungry, try breaking up your calories into 6 meals throughout the day instead of 3.

3) When replacing meats, replace them with plant protein sources like legumes and nuts or your case a non plant source like eggs. If you only try to replace them with fruits or veggies, you might find that you are still hungry.

4) Do you drink diet drinks or use artificial sweeteners? The aspartame tricks your brain into thinking you've just taken in a lot of calories. When your body finds out that it didn't get any calories, it rebels and demands that you feed it the calories it thinks you gave it which makes you feel hungry.

5) I'm not sure how much you are trying to lose per week, but I've heard that losing more than .7% of your bodyweight a week will hinder performance when it comes to training. If you are counting calories make sure you don't exceed that expectation of weight loss or you might find you are really tired for training.

Hope this helps and good luck at the doctor's office!

2013-01-22 11:47 AM
in reply to: #4589108

User image

Extreme Veteran
Collierville, Tennessee
leechj - 2013-01-22 10:29 AM

2) If you are feeling hungry, try breaking up your calories into 6 meals throughout the day instead of 3.

+1 on this. I constantly struggle with how hungry I am. I teach, and got observed last year and my principal asked me what the deal was with all the food during my lesson. I just laughed and said I eat pretty constantly throughout the day. I told her the students were completely used to it, so it wasn't a big deal. I find that no matter how much I eat, I'm generally hungry again in 30 minutes or so, so I try to eat less at any given time and, instead, eat less food with more frequency. Then, I try to eat an earlyish dinner and taper off food intake the later it gets. That's about all the contributions I can make as far as diet goes; I'm an omnivore

Swim workout this morning. I'm feeling stronger during my swims now, which is making a big difference. I also haven't felt nauseous, so I think that was just a combination of getting back in swim shape and adjusting to an earlier schedule. I'm on a cyclical swim workout, so I did the same swim set as I did on January 3rd, except I was able to do the same workout 10 minutes after. Woot Laughing

Nate, let me know how that seat feels!

2013-01-22 1:11 PM
in reply to: #4588874

User image

Master
ann arbor, michigan
nicoleg - 2013-01-22 8:25 AM

So, I have a doctor's appointment next week and I think I'm going to ask for a referral to see a nutritionist but I thought I'd see what you guys ahad to say about it.

I became a vegetarian about this time last year although, I eat eggs and cheese. I also started counting calories. It worked really well until around July when I plateaued. A friend told me not to worry about it that with the amount of training I was doing it was going to be hard to lose weight, that it would come off again in the off season when I could focus on it. So, frustrating though it was I didn't sweat it much. I spen the summer really concentrating on  getting my diet really healthy and increasing my fruit and vegetable intake. The problem came when I had replaced a lot of food with veggies and fruit and was counting all the calories in them. I was hungry all the time and then STARVING all the time and then it started to affect my workouts to the point where I wasn't doing them. I reevaluated with the same person and decided to stop counting the calories in the fruit and veggies and just count other calories. I took a few weeks off from counting first to get my metabolism back on track and ended up gaining a few pounds.

When I started counting again I still wasn't losing so I restricted my calories again and within a few months I was starving again and had to stop counting and gained a few more pounds. then I got sick and injured and was afraidto restrict my intake again so I gained a few more pounds-Yeah, I'm up about 10lbs. Also, Ithink this has really contributed to the illness/injury cycle I've been in. The problem is I really can't figure out how much to eat and I also worry that I'm missing something important in my diet. I'm really muscular so I'm not sure the formula to calculate BMR is accurate for me. I found one that takes BF% into account and according to that I was about 1000 calories short per day for weight maintenance (500 for loss). That's using the factor for hard exercise.

Here's my problem-How do I know if that's accurate? I really don't want to screw this up again. another 15 pounds and I undo all the hard work I've put in this year. I don't know if I should try counting again or stop countiing and find a more intuitive way to eat. I think my tendancy even when I'm not counting is to try to eat less so I still might get into trouble. I mean, I bring this ridiculous amount of food to work every day-it's really hard to think I might not be eating enough when all I do is eat.

What do you guys think?

Sorry to be so needy lately but I swear I'll get my act together and pay it forward eventually. Thanks!

That's not needy. This is a legitimate question and I am legitimately unqualified to answer it for you.

I will tell you that with my training level, I don't count calories at all. I eat when I am hungry, but more importantly, I stop eating when I am full. I truly eat something about every 2.5 to 4 hours or I start to get grouchy. The times that I mess up is when I go too long without eating and then get so hungry that I eat too much. The other thing that I have noted about myself is that if I try to restrict my calories, all I do is think about food. If I instead just eat healthy the majority of the time and eat to hunger, I do great. If I want a chocolate chip cookie, I eat it. Otherwise I will just perseverate on it until I give in and eat five of them. I have dropped about 12-15 pounds since April of 2011 without trying to lose weight. I have been trying pretty desperately that whole time to get more fit.

I think your idea of consulting a nutritionist is a great one. I am of the opinion that many/most of the calorie calculators out there are grossly out of whack. A person with training in this can straighten you out and guide you the right way to achieve your fitness and weight loss goals.
2013-01-22 1:37 PM

User image

Master
South Alabama

Today's word of the day is "perseverate." Thanks to Jason I had to look this up. I've read and written alot over the years through college, law school, work etc. and don't know that I have ever heard or seen the word before. Good stuff  

Verb
Repeat or prolong an action, thought, or utterance after the stimulus that prompted it has ceased.

Dang, that's a good word. Can't wait to find a way to use it.

Mentor Group-not just for triathlon anymore!! 

2013-01-22 2:16 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Albany/Saratoga, NY area

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm convinced that I need professional intervention at this point. I really do eat pretty clean am concious of getting a good mix of carbs/proteins/fats (although not in a measured way-I make my self crazy enough). I also eat all day long many small snacks interspersed with some larger meals. I'm actually bringing back some of the foods I was eating when I was succesful and tried to cut to eat cleaner like greek yogurt because eating fruits all afternoon makes me really hungry when it's tiime to work out.

The fact that I am doing the same things as others and not getting the same results tells me it's me. I'll let you guys know what I find out.

2013-01-22 5:40 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Silicon Valley

Yesterday I ended up doing a new bike route that includes a 3 mile section with four hills.  I did that section twice.  I think I will add that section of road x3 at least three days a week.  Hopefully that will get me over the hills easier on my tri.

Today is my run day so I decided to ride the 5.6 miles over to my PTs office and do my two miles on the treadmill there.  The ride over I pushed pretty hard knowing it was such a short distance.  The quickly changed my shoes and shirt (I sweat a lot when I run) and banged out the two miles with relative ease.  Then change my shoes and shirt and headed back. 

Unfortuantly half way back I blew a back tire.  With no spare I changed shoes again and walked my bike the last three miles home.  At least I had a pair of running shoes in my backpack to put on.

On the plus side the run program is feeling like something that I can actually progress with.  Also, leaving the PTs office I ran into one of the guys at our local LBS.  They have a ride on Sunday mornings that is a bit faster than I generally ride.  I am going to join them this weekend, weather permitting, and see how I do.

2013-01-22 5:47 PM

User image

Master

I'm pooped.

Yesterday was 4 miles in the gym and some strength work. Today is swim team and mid week speed work with my running group. Looks like 6-7 miles of Indian running. Our team leader is very creative and likes to make it "fun". It hurts, but people in the group are very entertaining, which makes it easier.

This weekend husband and I are going on a couple's retreat provided by the Air National Guard called "Strong Bonds". Two nights at a nice hotel at their expense. We're going to learn how to communicate better and such. We're going to run his 15 mile long run together, and we're right on the water so I can walk to the beach and get some open water swimming done too with his supervision. Really looking forward to it all!

I'm actually going to nap after I get off from work, before picking up my daughter. I need that extra bit of energy for the evening. Swim/run bricks kick my butt!

Edited by Blanda 2013-01-22 5:51 PM
2013-01-22 7:15 PM

User image

Master
ann arbor, michigan
This is a copy of something BarryP posted on ST earlier today and it got me to thinking........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Purpose of a Recovery Run - NEW Quote | Reply
I wanted to touch on this topic as I have observed many times what seems to be a misunderstanding of the purpose of a recovery run. To put it simply, I believe there are two main purposes:

1 - to aid recovery
2 - to build fitness while allowing for recovery

The first is the more obvious of the points, but I bring up the second point because a lot of people tend to misunderstand that 3-4 (or even more) recovery runs a week still account for 20-40% of your total running volume. Simply cutting these out under the assumption that you could recover just as well by some other fashion (a light spin, stretching, resting, etc.) will most likely prevent you from reaching your potential as a runner (provided that it fits your schedule/life style, etc.)

But this isn't what I really wanted to talk about. I really want to talk about what a recovery run is not. A recovery run is not about bolstering your own ego. I have observed this at almost every level of running. Because this is the shortest workout of the week, it tends to be thought of as the easiest. Since its the easiest, its seen as something to be done at a level or two above your actual fitness level. "Well, since I'm only running 3 miles, I won't have a problem running with those fast people." This becomes very prevalent with high school teams where I've seen scores of JV runners who run with ,or even ahead of the varsity squad.

I think this also happens with adult triathletes who run by themselves. There's no varisty team to chase down or finish in front of, but there is the stop watch. A long run at 7 minutes a mile might seem impossible, but often this same runner will think about knocking out a short run at this pace because it makes them feel fast.

I bring this up because I've recently talked with a handful of runners who will complain about feeling beat up from their training, but then I find out that they are doing all of their recovery runs at the fastest end of their easy pace range. Just because the pace calculator at www.mcmillanrunning.com says your recovery pace is between 8:00 and 9:30 a mile doesn't mean that you should run at 8:00 a mile if you aren't recovering well.

I'm not suggesting that you *must* run at the slower end of the range, only that when approaching each and every recovery run, you should go into it with the mindset, "I need to recover from yesterday's run so that I can run well tomorrow."
-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485

OK. I hope I didn't just commit some cardinal sin by directly copying a BarryP post into our mentor group. I read this earlier today and I have been contemplating whether or not I am guilty of this; running everything too fast and adversely affecting my other training because of the fatigue I am inducing. I am going to make a real effort to slow down on my "recovery" runs for the next week or so and see what it does to my cycling training. I am genuinely curious about this.

Any of the other runners here have thoughts?
2013-01-22 7:45 PM

User image

Master
South Alabama

Jason-great post. I'm bad about pushing my recovery runs too hard. I should probably be a good 20-30 seconds a mile slower. This is especially true coming off an injury. Unfortunately, I've been too focused on getting my run back to where it was...and that includes trying to match my previous easy run pace.

I read an article several years ago about an American writer/runner going to Kenya to train and observe some of the top Kenyan runners. Then main thing I recall about the article was his amazement about how slow the easy/recovery runs were. Basically, what he called a "shuffling pace" at 8:30-9:00/mile. These were guys that were sub 2:30 marathoners...probably closer to 2:15. So, these guys were doing consistent easy runs at 3+ minutes slower than their marathon pace.   

2013-01-22 8:39 PM
in reply to: #4589692

User image

Champion
Columbia, South Carolina
nicoleg - 2013-01-22 3:16 PM

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm convinced that I need professional intervention at this point. I really do eat pretty clean am concious of getting a good mix of carbs/proteins/fats (although not in a measured way-I make my self crazy enough). I also eat all day long many small snacks interspersed with some larger meals. I'm actually bringing back some of the foods I was eating when I was succesful and tried to cut to eat cleaner like greek yogurt because eating fruits all afternoon makes me really hungry when it's tiime to work out.

The fact that I am doing the same things as others and not getting the same results tells me it's me. I'll let you guys know what I find out.

I think this is very wise.  Find the most knowledgeable and experienced person you can, and as someone said, find somebody who has experience with your specific problem.

2013-01-22 8:57 PM
in reply to: #4590233

User image

Champion
Columbia, South Carolina
slornow - 2013-01-22 8:45 PM

Jason-great post. I'm bad about pushing my recovery runs too hard. I should probably be a good 20-30 seconds a mile slower. This is especially true coming off an injury. Unfortunately, I've been too focused on getting my run back to where it was...and that includes trying to match my previous easy run pace.

I read an article several years ago about an American writer/runner going to Kenya to train and observe some of the top Kenyan runners. Then main thing I recall about the article was his amazement about how slow the easy/recovery runs were. Basically, what he called a "shuffling pace" at 8:30-9:00/mile. These were guys that were sub 2:30 marathoners...probably closer to 2:15. So, these guys were doing consistent easy runs at 3+ minutes slower than their marathon pace.   

x2.  I occasionally run (though not recently) with a <1:10 half marathoner friend of mine (depressingly, he is my age...).  We often did recovery runs (back when I actually needed to do them) at around 8:30-9:00/mile.  That's well over 3 minutes/mile  slower than his half marathon pace.  Somewhat less for me, but still extremely, extremely, easy.  It feels more or less like walking.

Having said that, there is a difference between 'easy run' and 'recovery run' (at least in my book -- I'm not going to insist on terminology!).  If you are running for recovery, then yeah, it should feel ridiculously easy, like walking.  But you don't really need to do recovery runs unless you are running quite a bit -- enough that you are carrying a lot of fatigue (day to day and week to week) from running so much.  'Easy' runs (which is how I would classify what Barry calls 'running while allowing for recovery') are done at a slightly harder pace than true recovery runs (which I would characterize as 'runs that promote recovery').  But they should still feel very very easy.  I do 'easy' runs at around 7:30 or sometimes slower depending on how I'm feeling.  This is around 20% slower than half marathon pace.  So, for example, a 2-hour half-marathoner would do these runs at around 11:00/mile or slower.  That's still running, but it should feel very very easy.

A great way to enforce the easy pace is to run with someone for whom the pace is NOT easy.  I use children for this.

Not all of you know me, so I'll say it explicitly that I'm kidding about the word 'use'.  But I'm not kidding that going for a run with my kids has the beneficial side-effect of keeping me from going too fast.  Now if Randy were to go for a run with his son, well, that's a different story entirely!

2013-01-22 9:58 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Silicon Valley

Michael I agree about 'needing' a recovery run (or bike or swim).  I don't run enough to need any recovery run.  Maybe someday but not today.

I have had occasion to do a recovery ride.  Back when my PT would not let me run I was cycling 5-6 days a week.  I would reach a point where I just needed to cruise around town.  No clock, no destination, just getting the legs spinning easily.

As a matter of practice almost all my rest days are active recovery.  I might ride 10-15 miles real easy or swim 1500 - 2000 yards.  It may all be psychological but at the end of the day I feel better doing an active recovery exercise that taking a total rest day.  It never occured to me to push that recovery ride/swim hard just because it was short.  But then I learned about active recovery when I was in college when an 'easy' day was very welcome.

2013-01-22 10:57 PM
in reply to: #4590431

User image

Champion
Columbia, South Carolina

Stuartap - 2013-01-22 10:58 PM

As a matter of practice almost all my rest days are active recovery.  I might...swim 1500 - 2000 yards. 

Um, for me, right now 1500-2000 is a workout!  I hope soon it won't be.  My swimming is pathetic right now.  What used to be a warm-up is currently a hard workout.

2013-01-23 6:22 AM
in reply to: #4590476

User image

Simsbury, Connecticut
Experior - 2013-01-22 10:57 PM

Um, for me, right now 1500-2000 is a workout!  I hope soon it won't be.  

me too!  Although I finally uploaded yesterday's workout and I'm happy to report my 100 yard t-pace has broken the 2:00 mark.  YAY!!  After just a few weeks I went from 2:02 to 1:56.

I go to the ortho tomorrow.  I've been using my bone stimulator for 10 weeks now and I don't think it did jack.  I'm afraid he's going to say "no running still."  It's been 6 months  I've been behaving - although when he said I could ride I'm not sure he meant 3 centuries in 2 weeks....but we'll see how it goes.

Have a good Wednesday all!

Oh, and Blanda your schedule makes me exhausted just reading it  I'd need a nap!

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Slornow and Wannabefaster's Winter Mentor Group-CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 66