2013-04-10 10:46 AM
in reply to: #4694712

User image

Champion
PA
Subject: RE: 'The' Gun Thread
powerman - 2013-04-10 11:33 AM
jeffnboise - 2013-04-10 9:20 AM

Power, This is a HOT BUTTON item for you, I get that.  And that's great.  You're 'concerned' that ANY Gun Control measure is simply a ruse to erode your 2A rights.  I get that, too.  What I really don't understand is that for years COJ and any political thread has been filled with pages..PAGES of comments regarding the INability for our country to enact even the most benign law.  So why NOW do you believe out govt. is suddenly going to move with lightening fast speed and resolve, to overnight pass sweeping gun control legislation that completely abolishes 2A?  Are you so hopefully/woefully(?) optimistic about the functioning of our broken govt to believe this type of legislation is coming anytime in our lifetime?   Because, frankly, if you're not (and I'm NOT), it all kinda sounds like paranoia to me. 

At least you used "paranoid" in a sentence to a gun rights advocate so you full filled your requirements.

Because, nothing the government ever does is benign. One turns into two. 20,000 gun laws on the books, but we need more. It isn't the "back ground check law" I'm concerned about... it is the 20,001, and 20,002, and 20,003 laws I'm concerned about.

I have said it before, I'm not against a universal checks...if that's all there was. But that isn't all there is, and there is much much more planned, but first things first.... over 200 years and 20,000 gun laws... but for some reason we still see an object as the problem.

And I want you to be honest... if you do not want 2A removed, that's fine. But you know for a fact, there are many that do. So don't sit here and argue to me thatI'm paranoid... when there are people actively working on doing exactly what you are talking about... even if it isn't you that's doing it.

Exactly right.  It's not that we are paranoid, it's that we are not stupid.  This has been fun so far though and in 2014, I know liberals are concerned about a 1996 repeat.  Back then, the strategy was clear.  Divide sport shooters and the hunters.  Tell the hunters we are just like you and that nobody needs high capacity mags or black guns.  It worked and the first AWB was passed.  Now, people communicate much better and sport shooting is very popular.  I know a lot of shooters who have no intention of hunting, nor could they kill an animal if they wanted to.  The problem for the left is that hunters and sport shooters hang side by side at the range now.  The strategy of using a wedge between them failed and now the gun control cloud is scrambling to save face by just passing something... anything to say they did something. 

I think 2014 will be one interesting mid-term election. 

2013-04-10 10:48 AM
in reply to: #4694722

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho
Left Brain - 2013-04-10 9:36 AM
jeffnboise - 2013-04-10 10:31 AM
DanielG - 2013-04-10 9:20 AM
pitt83 - 2013-04-10 11:05 AM
powerman - 2013-04-10 11:02 AM
jeffnboise - 2013-04-10 8:55 AM
Left Brain - 2013-04-10 8:26 AM

pitt83 - 2013-04-10 9:23 AM Looks as though federal background checks will get a positive vote in the senate. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/10/deal-reached-on-bac...

And they'll be a complete waste of time without medical history to check for possible mental issues.  Even then their worth is dubious....go check the stats on how many guns used in crimes are purchased legally.  Another "feel good" regulation that won't change a single thing the proponents think it will.

That's exactly why we need to close the Gun Show Loop Hole.  So the bad guys CAN'T buy them legally. 

This thing is gonna pass the Senate.  Along party line or not-who cares.  The 'nayes' will have to answer to their voters back home.  The NRA and gun lobbys are not the only players with money to spend these days.  Our elected officials want nothing but to be our RE-elected officials.  They are gonna move to where the money is; if that's Gabby Giffords moeny, So Be It.

You are kidding right? How exactly does a criminal buy a gun "legally". Can you explain the "Gun Show Loop Hole"?

Private sale from an aquaintence is a serious loop hole. Be that in a hotel ballroom show or over craigslist. That should be subject to the same standard as an LGS sale.
He didn't ask that, he asked how a criminal buys a gun legally. Anyone who has been convicted of a crime with a potential sentence of over 1 year cannot legally possess (read: Handle, touch) a firearm or a single round of ammunition. That's current law.

THIS is another argument that, frankly, I can't follow.  I lock my doors at night with a 20.00 dead bolt.  Is this going to stop all break-ins at my house. NO! But it maybe....just maybe will DETER a potential criminal.  If Background Checks make it a wee bit 'harder' for someone to obtain a firearm who, under current laws, would not normally have access or the ability to purchase said firearm-then I don't understand WHO can be against that principal ON IT'S OWN MERITS.  But please, spare me the argument that this all somehow....in the future.....is going to invite the black helicopters into our neighborhoods to round up all yer guns.  

Have you actually ever talked to people who commit crimes with guns?  Have you talked to someone who will use a gun in a robbery or a murder?  Do you, for even a "wee bit" think they care at all about background checks or gun laws? 

Honestly, from my experiences and conversations/interrogations with that group of people I cannot imagine how you end up writing what you wrote there.

Yes, yes I have!

Do YOU honestly believe that there has never, not ONCE been a crime committed by a weapon obtained through a "Loophole" that would otherwise NOT have been obtained had said purchaser gone through a background check?...........(cricket chirping).........

2013-04-10 10:48 AM
in reply to: #4694750

User image

Champion
Checkin' out the podium girls
Pector55 - 2013-04-10 11:46 AM

Power, This is a HOT BUTTON item for you, I get that.  And that's great.  You're 'concerned' that ANY Gun Control measure is simply a ruse to erode your 2A rights.  I get that, too.  What I really don't understand is that for years COJ and any political thread has been filled with pages..PAGES of comments regarding the INability for our country to enact even the most benign law.  So why NOW do you believe out govt. is suddenly going to move with lightening fast speed and resolve, to overnight pass sweeping gun control legislation that completely abolishes 2A?  Are you so hopefully/woefully(?) optimistic about the functioning of our broken govt to believe this type of legislation is coming anytime in our lifetime?   Because, frankly, if you're not (and I'm NOT), it all kinda sounds like paranoia to me. 

At least you used "paranoid" in a sentence to a gun rights advocate so you full filled your requirements.

Because, nothing the government ever does is benign. One turns into two. 20,000 gun laws on the books, but we need more. It isn't the "back ground check law" I'm concerned about... it is the 20,001, and 20,002, and 20,003 laws I'm concerned about.

I have said it before, I'm not against a universal checks...if that's all there was. But that isn't all there is, and there is much much more planned, but first things first.... over 200 years and 20,000 gun laws... but for some reason we still see an object as the problem.

And I want you to be honest... if you do not want 2A removed, that's fine. But you know for a fact, there are many that do. So don't sit here and argue to me thatI'm paranoid... when there are people actively working on doing exactly what you are talking about... even if it isn't you that's doing it.

Exactly right.  It's not that we are paranoid, it's that we are not stupid.  This has been fun so far though and in 2014, I know liberals are concerned about a 1996 repeat.  Back then, the strategy was clear.  Divide sport shooters and the hunters.  Tell the hunters we are just like you and that nobody needs high capacity mags or black guns.  It worked and the first AWB was passed.  Now, people communicate much better and sport shooting is very popular.  I know a lot of shooters who have no intention of hunting, nor could they kill an animal if they wanted to.  The problem for the left is that hunters and sport shooters hang side by side at the range now.  The strategy of using a wedge between them failed and now the gun control cloud is scrambling to save face by just passing something... anything to say they did something. 

I think 2014 will be one interesting mid-term election. 

Well said. You're exactly right that hunteers and sport shooters have two different styles and skills. very true.
2013-04-10 10:49 AM
in reply to: #4694743

User image

Champion
PA
pitt83 - 2013-04-10 11:42 AM
powerman - 2013-04-10 9:02 AM

pitt83 - 2013-04-10 9:23 AM Looks as though federal background checks will get a positive vote in the senate. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/10/deal-reached-on-bac...

And they'll be a complete waste of time without medical history to check for possible mental issues.  Even then their worth is dubious....go check the stats on how many guns used in crimes are purchased legally.  Another "feel good" regulation that won't change a single thing the proponents think it will.

That's exactly why we need to close the Gun Show Loop Hole.  So the bad guys CAN'T buy them legally. 

This thing is gonna pass the Senate.  Along party line or not-who cares.  The 'nayes' will have to answer to their voters back home.  The NRA and gun lobbys are not the only players with money to spend these days.  Our elected officials want nothing but to be our RE-elected officials.  They are gonna move to where the money is; if that's Gabby Giffords moeny, So Be It.

You are kidding right? How exactly does a criminal buy a gun "legally". Can you explain the "Gun Show Loop Hole"?

So then: You think what we have now is enough and re-evaluating these 20K or so laws isn't necessary or wanted?

Replace re-evaluate with "Enforce" and you would have success.  The problem is, it's be admitted that it doesn't happen.

http://www.minnpost.com/community-voices/2011/02/first-order-business-enforce-existing-federal-gun-laws

2013-04-10 10:50 AM
in reply to: #4694748

User image

Pro
pitt83 - 2013-04-10 10:44 AM
crusevegas - 2013-04-10 11:43 AM
pitt83 - 2013-04-10 8:05 AM

Private sale from an aquaintence is a serious loop hole. Be that in a hotel ballroom show or over craigslist. That should be subject to the same standard as an LGS sale.

Someone should keep score on the things you say that are factually correct and incorrect. I think you would be ashamed of your score.

Try and sell a firearm on Craigslist,,,,,,,

Stop the personal attacks please. Stick to the discussion at hand. .

That was not a personal attack.  You can't just make stuff up because it fits your agenda.  I realize that the anti-gun side doesn't have the facts to back up the emotional plea, but it's not personal, and when you do it, it's NOT a discussion.

2013-04-10 10:51 AM
in reply to: #4694758

User image

Champion
Pector55 - 2013-04-10 11:49 AM

pitt83 - 2013-04-10 11:42 AM

So then: You think what we have now is enough and re-evaluating these 20K or so laws isn't necessary or wanted?

Replace re-evaluate with "Enforce" and you would have success.  The problem is, it's be admitted that it doesn't happen.

http://www.minnpost.com/community-voices/2011/02/first-order-business-enforce-existing-federal-gun-laws

I've got no problem with that. I believe we need simplification and harmonization of these so it's very clear. you laid out very well the steps you take for certain tiers of permission to own. That's not cheap, transparent or easy.

2013-04-10 10:52 AM
in reply to: #4694759

User image

Champion
Left Brain - 2013-04-10 11:50 AM

Someone should keep score on the things you say that are factually correct and incorrect. I think you would be ashamed of your score.

That was not a personal attack.  You can't just make stuff up because it fits your agenda.  I realize that the anti-gun side doesn't have the facts to back up the emotional plea, but it's not personal, and when you do it, it's NOT a discussion.

This discussion isn't involving you. I am speaking to vegas here.

Edited by pitt83 2013-04-10 10:52 AM
2013-04-10 10:55 AM
in reply to: #4694755

User image

Pro
jeffnboise - 2013-04-10 10:48 AM

He didn't ask that, he asked how a criminal buys a gun legally. Anyone who has been convicted of a crime with a potential sentence of over 1 year cannot legally possess (read: Handle, touch) a firearm or a single round of ammunition. That's current law.

THIS is another argument that, frankly, I can't follow.  I lock my doors at night with a 20.00 dead bolt.  Is this going to stop all break-ins at my house. NO! But it maybe....just maybe will DETER a potential criminal.  If Background Checks make it a wee bit 'harder' for someone to obtain a firearm who, under current laws, would not normally have access or the ability to purchase said firearm-then I don't understand WHO can be against that principal ON IT'S OWN MERITS.  But please, spare me the argument that this all somehow....in the future.....is going to invite the black helicopters into our neighborhoods to round up all yer guns.  

Have you actually ever talked to people who commit crimes with guns?  Have you talked to someone who will use a gun in a robbery or a murder?  Do you, for even a "wee bit" think they care at all about background checks or gun laws? 

Honestly, from my experiences and conversations/interrogations with that group of people I cannot imagine how you end up writing what you wrote there.

Yes, yes I have!

Do YOU honestly believe that there has never, not ONCE been a crime committed by a weapon obtained through a "Loophole" that would otherwise NOT have been obtained had said purchaser gone through a background check?...........(cricket chirping).........

Dude....if you knew me better you'd never type "cricket chirping" Laughing 

Sure there has.......just like there have been black rifles used in crimes......that number is less than 1%. 

I work under the premise of what is worth the time and money to help reduce crime and what isn't.  The fact is, these bills proposed are not about lessening crime, because they won't....and you know it.  But look at the complete waste of time and money going on to push these bills forward.  It's a joke.

Look, if I thought for one minute that they would reduce crime I'd be on your side.....my job just got easier, yeah me!  But I know damn well that's not the case.

2013-04-10 10:57 AM
in reply to: #4694712

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho
powerman - 2013-04-10 9:33 AM

My apologies (again).  I mentioned paranoia as a symptom.  However, I did NOT call YOU paranoid. 

Words matter (as I have been told already today).

2013-04-10 10:57 AM
in reply to: #4694763

User image

Pro
pitt83 - 2013-04-10 10:52 AM

Good, I was talking to you.....vegas did not make a personal attack.

2013-04-10 11:03 AM
in reply to: #4694722

User image

Elite
Venture Industries,
Left Brain - 2013-04-10 11:36 AM

OK I'll play and argue against "universal background" checks on "it's merits"

1.  The stated purpose of background checks is to (a) prevent those who are not legally permitted to have a gun from purchasing or obtaining a gun.  (b) by so doing also increase the governments ability to successfully prosecute those that engage in illegal activity associated with the illegal purchase of a firearm.

2.  The proposed legislation fails on both accounts, and in addition to failing on its intended/stated purpose unduly burdens law abiding citizens.

3.  The "universal background" check fail primarily because they are not "universal"  Due to Federal and State privacy rights and laws, coupled with state and federal confidentiality laws pertaining to psychiatric/psychological treatment information regarding individuals suffering from mental illnesses or voluntarily seeking psychological treatment will not be captured by the "universal background" checks.  Bottom line, highly unlikely that the background checks as currently proposed would have ever caught Mr. Lanza.

4.  The "universal background" checks as it relates to the mentally ill may violate the equal protection clause because it disproportionately captures individuals that are involuntarily committed or treated for mental illness.  Those involuntary treatments are or may be caught by the proposed "universal background checks".  It is disproportionate based upon socio economics because those with money and insurance are more likely to be treated voluntarily and thus may be able to avail themselves of the privacy and confidentiality protections that may not exist with involuntary commitment or treatment.

5.  The justification of a registry will allow for better more zealous prosecution I find specious at best.  Especially in light of the current administrations abysmal record on the prosecution of current Federal firearms violations.  The DOJ has specifically said that CURRENTLY under the current back ground check system that they do not have the man power to prosecute individuals that lie on background checks.  So, we are to believe that with an increase in records keeping this priority decision and man power issue will be solved?

6.  The current "universal background check" bills go much further than just "closing the gun show loopholes"...again read the proposed bills, don't take my word for it.  The majority of what is in the bills, and what the requirements would be are not being talked about.  Ask yourself this question:  Why not?  I believe that the background check bill goes too far, and takes more steps then are necessary to meet the stated goals of back ground checks. 

7.  You dismiss the  fear of the government outright with the use of the dismissive "black helicopter" phrase.  However,  this ignores the factual history of the passage of the Bill of Rights.  It's not a fear of the government per se.  It's a fear of human nature and those that are in the government.  It is so universal as to be a truism that men are corruptible, and as such, regardless of the form of government, those that rule always overstep the limitations of that government for their own personal reasons, be it wealth, power or other reasons.  The founding fathers and framers had such a fear of the abuses of government that they demanded after the passage of the Constitution that certain enumerated God given/natural rights be explicitly protected.  Of these is the 2nd Amendment.  So you may dismiss the notion of "black helicopters' but of course the idea behind "black helicopters" men like Madison did not dismiss and felt that it was a reality to be guarded against.

8.  You do know that Federally there is a law prohibiting a federal register of gun owners, and in many states there are similar laws.  So, my question is, what has changed that warrants a rescission from these laws prohibiting gun registries?  Violent crimes are consistently declining, gun crimes are declining?  so what is the reason for the change?   

2013-04-10 11:03 AM
in reply to: #4643301

User image

Champion
Rochester Hills, Michigan
Gold member

***READ THIS*** 

Very flammable topic, lots of strong opinions. But under no circumstances will this thread, or any others stay, or users stay, if there are attacks on people. Or lightly disguised trolling. Especially on this topic. 

Here's some tips: if a post contains the word 'you', the post is headed that direction. If there's ridicule in a post, it's headed that direction. If there are inferences that someone is stupid or doesn't get it, it's headed that direction. If the post represents as fact something that's not, it's headed that direction. And hypothetically, if there's a post that everyone knows is over the line, and the justification is 'he/she started it, I was just replying in kind', it is that direction. And if a post uses someone else's words "in quotes", essentially mocking them, it's that direction. 

Discuss the topic, not the people. It's your choice until it becomes our choice. 

2013-04-10 11:05 AM
in reply to: #4694768

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho
Left Brain - 2013-04-10 9:55 AM

Yes, yes I have!

Sure there has.......just like there have been black rifles used in crimes......that number is less than 1%. 

I work under the premise of what is worth the time and money to help reduce crime and what isn't.  The fact is, these bills proposed are not about lessening crime, because they won't....and you know it.  But look at the complete waste of time and money going on to push these bills forward.  It's a joke.

Look, if I thought for one minute that they would reduce crime I'd be on your side.....my job just got easier, yeah me!  But I know damn well that's not the case. 

Sadly, I think I realize it too.  But as a parent and an LEO I'm desperate for something, anything that might help.  The justice system is broken.  Can't fix it.  So arguing that better enforcement is the answer is a fool's folly.  How many lives saved makes it 'worth it'.  1000s, 100s?  Or just one if it's YOUR one.  I've been wringing my hands for years to no avail.  But we gotta keep trying SOMETHING.  The only other option is to STOP TRYING-and I can't do that.  Neither can you or you wouldn't be doing this.   Stay Safe!

2013-04-10 11:06 AM
in reply to: #4694778

User image

Champion
SoCal
rkreuser - 2013-04-10 9:03 AM

***READ THIS*** 

Very flammable topic, lots of strong opinions. But under no circumstances will this thread, or any others stay, or users stay, if there are attacks on people. Or lightly disguised trolling. Especially on this topic. 

Here's some tips: if a post contains the word 'you', the post is headed that direction. If there's ridicule in a post, it's headed that direction. If there are inferences that someone is stupid or doesn't get it, it's headed that direction. If the post represents as fact something that's not, it's headed that direction. And hypothetically, if there's a post that everyone knows is over the line, and the justification is 'he/she started it, I was just replying in kind', it is that direction. And if a post uses someone else's words "in quotes", essentially mocking them, it's that direction. 

Discuss the topic, not the people. It's your choice until it becomes our choice. 

Thank YOU Rick

2013-04-10 11:08 AM
in reply to: #4694760

User image

Champion
PA

pitt83 - 2013-04-10 11:51 AM

Pector55 - 2013-04-10 11:49 AM

pitt83 - 2013-04-10 11:42 AM  So then: You think what we have now is enough and re-evaluating these 20K or so laws isn't necessary or wanted?

I've got no problem with that. I believe we need simplification and harmonization of these so it's very clear. you laid out very well the steps you take for certain tiers of permission to own. That's not cheap, transparent or easy.

So, the items I layed out were for completely different things, to illustrate that law abiding citizens already jump through hoops and get checked over and over again.  The currently proposed law does nothing to streamline, lower cost or harmonize anything.  To Brock Sampson's point, it is a mislabeled, increasingly intrusive bill which attempts to further attack the good guys.  If the bad guys don't care about today's laws, it's clear they won't care about new levels of complexity.

You will actually have additional overhead and cost with your new bill.  I believe that rational folks on the left need to initiate the surge within the Democratic party to alienate those who have ending 2A as the end game, so they can actually work with the clear headed to be able to get actual results.  As it stands now, the anti-gun crowd is to the left, what the Westboro Batist folks are to the right.  Don't get me wrong.. I love them both.  The more loud extremists the left and right have, the more people are forced out of the (R) and (D) world and are left to think freely. 

2013-04-10 11:09 AM
in reply to: #4694784

User image

Champion
Lost in the Luminiferous Aether
jeffnboise - 2013-04-10 12:05 PM

Sadly, I think I realize it too.  But as a parent and an LEO I'm desperate for something, anything that might help.  The justice system is broken.  Can't fix it.  So arguing that better enforcement is the answer is a fool's folly.  How many lives saved makes it 'worth it'.  1000s, 100s?  Or just one if it's YOUR one.  I've been wringing my hands for years to no avail.  But we gotta keep trying SOMETHING.  The only other option is to STOP TRYING-and I can't do that.  Neither can you or you wouldn't be doing this.   Stay Safe!

No we do not have to keep trying something.  There is no amount of bubble wrap in the world that will make everyone safe all the time.  There will always be bad people and those bad people will always hurt other people.  They do not care about your "Laws"!  Focus on finding and eliminating the bad people not punishing the good.

2013-04-10 11:13 AM

User image

Champion
PA
jeffnboise - 2013-04-10 12:05 PM

Yes, yes I have!

If you do the homework on police officers killed in Philly, you will see a disturbing pattern that makes it clear that enforcement is far from a fool's folly.  Guys that killed the LEO's were not allowed to own the guns.  They stole them.  Why were they back on the street in the first place?

2013-04-10 11:13 AM

User image

Pro
jeffnboise - 2013-04-10 11:05 AM

Yes, yes I have!

Then we fix it.  We take the time and energy put into what is TRULY a fool's folly and we point it in the direction needed.  I'm not as desperate as you......I look at the numbers and I see a steady reduction in violent/gun crimes.  If we work on the justice system and getting them to help us enforce the laws already on the books then we get even more reduction.....which is the idea. 

Think about it.....you want to add another law into a sytem you freely admit is broke.  No, fix what is broke first or any additons are meaningless.

We are on the same page, just a different idea on how to get there.  I don't want to infringe on the rights of law-abiding citizens.  In fact, as an employee of the govt., the Constitution expressly forbids it.

You be safe as well.

2013-04-10 11:19 AM
in reply to: #4694785

User image

Champion
Chicago
Big Appa - 2013-04-10 11:06 AM

***READ THIS*** 

Thank YOU Rick

Brown noser.
2013-04-10 11:21 AM
in reply to: #4643301

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

"Why were they back on the street in the first place?"

IDK.  That was my meaning when I mentioned the 'fools folly'.  I'm ALL IN for more enforcement; but politics and budgets and agendas have tampered down most significant reform.  Believe me when I say, It's MY folly.

2013-04-10 11:23 AM
in reply to: #4694763

User image

pitt83 - 2013-04-10 8:52 AM

It wasn't meant as a personal attack on you. Just pointing out what you said was factually incorrect. Craigslist prohibits the sale of firearms on their site.

2013-04-10 11:24 AM
in reply to: #4694807

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho
mr2tony - 2013-04-10 10:19 AM
Big Appa - 2013-04-10 11:06 AM

***READ THIS*** 

Thank YOU Rick

Brown noser.

(snicker) You guys Kill me....but please, not with a gun obtained through a Loophole.  Yell

Enjoy your day, everyone.

2013-04-10 11:53 AM
in reply to: #4694728

User image

Champion
Chicago
DanielG - 2013-04-10 10:37 AM

mr2tony - 2013-04-10 11:34 AM
Appa said it, he was right. In many states, convicted felons can petition for restoration of their Second Amendment rights, often without a hearing. Just because you've been convicted of a felony doesn't preclude you from owning a gun legally, you just can't take it to jail with you. Unless you're in New Orleans, apparently.

Umm, no. They can get rights restored but there are very specific and detailed steps to be allowed to own firearms again. ATF, not state, dictates it. If there was no hearing, it's not legal.

That's not correct.
2013-04-10 11:55 AM
in reply to: #4694743

User image

Elite

pitt83 - 2013-04-10 9:42 AM So then: You think what we have now is enough and re-evaluating these 20K or so laws isn't necessary or wanted?

No, 20,000 is too many. There should be no carry laws. there should be no "permitting. It should just be constitutional carry... that sort of what "bear" means.

I think there should be prohibited people, and in order to sell to those that are permitted, then we have to have a check....

That's pretty much it for me. Oh... and the... if you comit a crime with a gun it's life in prison. If you posses as a prohibited person, or sell to one... life in prison.

Then you could just leave the other 95% and 40 million law abiding people to enjoy the rights granted to them the day they drew their first breath.

2013-04-10 12:00 PM
in reply to: #4694771

User image

Elite
jeffnboise - 2013-04-10 9:57 AM

My apologies (again).  I mentioned paranoia as a symptom.  However, I did NOT call YOU paranoid. 

Words matter (as I have been told already today).

I'm not sure how else to take it when "you" is whom you you are talking about.... but I get it. Accepted.

So then to the subject.... do you not know there are plenty in government that would indeed repeal the 2A if they could?

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » 'The' Gun Thread Rss Feed  

of 48