Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 17

2008-12-23 9:45 PM
in reply to: #1870305

Expert
Atlanta, GA
Subject: RE: tribesman's group - FULL
theiframe - 2008-12-23 7:35 PM

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on very much. My best friend came back in town and I haven't been on the computer a whole lot. I just got a foam roller about two weeks ago and love it. I never really had problems with my IT band but I was starting to get knots and it's a great way to loosen those up. I like to spend a good 10-15 minutes stretching and rolling every night before I go to sleep. Anybody hoping to get any awesome tri stuff for Christmas?

Ian,

Glad the foam roller is helping! I love mine too.

Re your question....an All3Sports gift card is my choice!

Tony

2008-12-23 10:49 PM
in reply to: #1870597

User image

Regular
Los Angeles, CA

I'm a foam roller fan also, but I need to do it more often.

This year I'm treating myself to a pro bike fit.

Steve

2008-12-23 10:52 PM
in reply to: #1866302

User image

Regular
Los Angeles, CA
Subject: RE: Books and Planning

Agreed.  Another really good, and cheap, way to get coached is to sign-up with Team-in-Training.  The coaching is great, you get a group to work with and become friends with, and if that weren't enough, you get to raise money for a very good cause.  I would recommend this to anyone who is getting into tri's - doing it on your own can be really difficult if you haven't had personal instruction.

Another suggestion is to get involved with your local tri club.  I'm lucky in that out here, the LA Tri Club is huge, supportive and always has some group instructional activity going on.

2008-12-24 7:50 AM
in reply to: #1870691

Expert
Atlanta, GA
Steve Mark - 2008-12-23 11:52 PM

Agreed.  Another really good, and cheap, way to get coached is to sign-up with Team-in-Training.  The coaching is great, you get a group to work with and become friends with, and if that weren't enough, you get to raise money for a very good cause.  I would recommend this to anyone who is getting into tri's - doing it on your own can be really difficult if you haven't had personal instruction.

Another suggestion is to get involved with your local tri club.  I'm lucky in that out here, the LA Tri Club is huge, supportive and always has some group instructional activity going on.

Steve,

Great point re joining a local group. You can learn so much while training with others. Plus, training partners can help break up the monotony sometimes.

Tony
2008-12-24 8:42 AM
in reply to: #1870597

User image

Georgia Tech

tribesman - 2008-12-23 10:45 PM  Re your question....an All3Sports gift card is my choice! Tony

Remember their annual sale starts at midnight tonight! I'm gonna' stock up on some Gu. 

2008-12-24 10:35 AM
in reply to: #1857242

User image

Veteran
Newnan, GA
Oh my goodness -- today I did my first base training run. I set my watch to alert if I went out of zone 1. That was painstaking. I could barely jog before it left zone 1. Every few minutes I had to walk to get my HR back down under 116. I managed to get through 30 minutes. This is soemthing that I am going to have to get a feel for to make it work. I am hoping it will be easier next time to stay within the range.

Question though -- If I am keeping my HR within zone 1 for running, does it matter if I then turn around and do a swim workout where I don't monitor my HR and it is surely elevated outside of zone 1? Do I need to separate / isolate these workouts or does it not matter? Can you base train for one (running) and keep up normal training in somethign else? Or, do you have to base train all around?

I went on Amazon and found some of the books you guys recommended dirt cheap (used books of course - but who cares). I am looking forward to some reading when they come in. Also trying to convince hubby to let me work with a coach -- cross your fingers for me.

I hope that everyone gets to have a wonderful holiday break with loved ones and for those of you (like myself) who celebrate Christmas -- Merry Christmas and God Bless!

2008-12-24 2:37 PM

User image

Veteran
you were tlaking about heart rates, whats is the best method to find your bike zones? I have my max at 150bpm, does this sound correct. I figured it out from some web site but not totaly sure if this is correct.
Hey Tony, what is an "IronSherpa"/ jockstrapper?
The "official imky" site here has been an exellent source of information, but be sure I will be asking for more.
The ankle is about 95%, it hurts on occasion, like after a hard run. It still looks swollen compared to the other ankle though. I plan to go back to the phisyo in the new year when my coverage kicks back in.
Anyone else do an ironman in the group this year?
Merry Christmas All

Edited by natebs 2008-12-25 7:48 PM
2008-12-25 10:20 PM
in reply to: #1865873

Expert
Atlanta, GA
Steve Mark - 2008-12-21 2:01 PM

I just finished reading the first part and going through a number of plans for the second part of "Training Plans for Multisport Athletes."  My issue is that as of tomorrow (Monday, 12/22) I have the following timelines:

Oly 19 weeks
70.3 30 weeks (11 week delta - 1 week recovery = 10 weeks effective)
Oly 38 weeks (8 week delta - 2 weeks recovery = 6 weeks effective)
70.3 43 weeks (5 week delta - 1 week recovery = 4 weeks effective)

Goals for the first Oly and HIM are to complete them mid-pack (<4h, <7h).  Goals for the second Oly and HIM are to podium (or just be faster, like <3.5h and <6h).

I'm trying to put together a training plan for this and here's where I've gotten to, based on the book and responses from Mike and Amy:

Limiter/pre-season training for next 3 weeks (been doing this for past 6 weeks)
16-week oly plan for Oly
12/13 week oly->him bridge plan starting in week 3 for HIM
8 week HIM speed plan for Oly (starting week 3)
4 week maintenance/speed for HIM

So, the questions:

1. The 16-week plans in the Programs section don't have workout details, just workout times.  How do I figure out what to do within the workouts?

2. I need to have strength training as part of the programs as last season I developed runner's knee and ITBS.  Also, I need rest/recovery periods of a week every 3-4 and a day a week at least.  Which plans would work for me, because I'm not finding ones with the details I The need.

Thanks!

Steve,

In reference to your first question, do you see the codes in the training plans? For instance, I am looking at page 126 in "Training Plans for Multisport Athlete's" and am referencing week 19 for this example. The Tuesday swim reads "E1" for that session. If you refer to page 229, it tells you keep your RPE (Rate of Perceived Exersion) at 1, which is very easy. The Saturday bike for that day has a code of "T2". If you go to page 243 of the Bike section, it shows you that the workout is a specific Time Trial session.

In regards to strength training, I used and like the workouts Bernhardt discusses in her book, which is also included in most of her training plans. For instance, she has codes of AA, ME, SM, etc...and those are described in the Strength section. I used to use Monday's as my strength training day as I did not swim, bike, or run on those days. Now, I try and find a morning before work to do this so I can completely rest and recover on Monday's. If your time is very tight, you can also get a strength training session in after a short swim, bike or run so you are already warmed up. Just ensure you stretch!

Trying to combine the Oly and 70.3 plans can be tricky but is possible. When I was using the plans in this book, I selected my races and backed into the training plan into it. It was not perfect but it worked pretty well. You just have to ensure you are recoverying and taking at least one day off per week. I like Monday's. Do this...since it looks like Wildflower is your first Oly of the year and Vineman is your first 70.3, maybe use the 6 month half ironman. What you can do is take a calendar and plot the plan backwards so your "official" training starts in January, based on the race date. The Oly will of course fall about 2 months before that, and adjustments will need to be made.

We can discuss more but give this a shot and let's see how it looks.

Does this help?

Thanks,
Tony
2008-12-25 10:22 PM
in reply to: #1867524

Expert
Atlanta, GA
afrutoz - 2008-12-22 12:50 PM

If anyone in our group is thinking about doing the Augusta half ironman next September you might want to start thinking about signing up soon.  Its starting to look like it will sell out in the next month or so. 

Thanks! I still need to sign up for it!

Tony
2008-12-25 10:24 PM
in reply to: #1870687

Expert
Atlanta, GA
Steve Mark - 2008-12-23 11:49 PM

I'm a foam roller fan also, but I need to do it more often.

This year I'm treating myself to a pro bike fit.

Steve

Steve,

Re the good bike fit, that's one of the best tri related things you can do. It makes a huge difference!

Tony
2008-12-25 10:34 PM
in reply to: #1871131

Expert
Atlanta, GA
swise - 2008-12-24 11:35 AM

Oh my goodness -- today I did my first base training run. I set my watch to alert if I went out of zone 1. That was painstaking. I could barely jog before it left zone 1. Every few minutes I had to walk to get my HR back down under 116. I managed to get through 30 minutes. This is soemthing that I am going to have to get a feel for to make it work. I am hoping it will be easier next time to stay within the range.

Question though -- If I am keeping my HR within zone 1 for running, does it matter if I then turn around and do a swim workout where I don't monitor my HR and it is surely elevated outside of zone 1? Do I need to separate / isolate these workouts or does it not matter? Can you base train for one (running) and keep up normal training in somethign else? Or, do you have to base train all around?

I went on Amazon and found some of the books you guys recommended dirt cheap (used books of course - but who cares). I am looking forward to some reading when they come in. Also trying to convince hubby to let me work with a coach -- cross your fingers for me.

I hope that everyone gets to have a wonderful holiday break with loved ones and for those of you (like myself) who celebrate Christmas -- Merry Christmas and God Bless!

Sandy,

You can do your run then go swim. There are certain sessions that are helpful and commonly called "bricks" (because that is how your legs feel during the run! ). The most common one is the bike/run brick but swim/run ones are helpful too. I do NOT recommend doing all workouts like this but once a week or so is fine. I usually seperate my workouts by at last 3 hours or more as I feel I do not get as much out of the second session. I need the recovery time and my body responds much better with the break.

Unless you have been training with some decent intensity for a specific sport, I might stick to base training for all three. You want to truly build that base you are faster and stronger later in the year.

So what books are you considering? If you do not go with a coach, I still highly recommend "Training Plans for Multisport Athletes" by Bernhardt. It is great.

Thanks,
Tony

2008-12-25 10:37 PM

Expert
Atlanta, GA
I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I will jump back on this weekend.

Training safe and smart,

Thanks!
Tony
2008-12-25 10:48 PM
in reply to: #1872282

User image

Regular
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Tony,

Thanks, I really appreciate the input.  I have a gold membership and over the last few days have gone through it with Mike Ricci.  I'm going to do the 12 week Basic Oly workout he has starting February, followed by the 12 week Oly-to-HIM plan after Wildflower.  Since I'm really itching to get going, I'm going to start on 1/5 with the first four weeks of the Oly plan, take a week off, then start over in February and go all the way through. For the next two weeks I'm going to get back into things (been sick for the 8 days with a bad head cold) and work on swim technique.

The workouts have a strength training component so I'll use that which will be great.  And, both workouts have the daily activities already planned-out.

I was making this much more complicated than needed.  Which is nice, I've got other things I need to concentrate on, like family and work, so getting this nailed down has relieved a ton of pressure.

Steve

2008-12-26 1:27 PM
in reply to: #1871131

User image

Champion
Atlanta, Ga

swise - 2008-12-24 11:35 AM Oh my goodness -- today I did my first base training run. I set my watch to alert if I went out of zone 1. That was painstaking. I could barely jog before it left zone 1. Every few minutes I had to walk to get my HR back down under 116. I managed to get through 30 minutes. This is soemthing that I am going to have to get a feel for to make it work. I am hoping it will be easier next time to stay within the range. Question though -- If I am keeping my HR within zone 1 for running, does it matter if I then turn around and do a swim workout where I don't monitor my HR and it is surely elevated outside of zone 1? Do I need to separate / isolate these workouts or does it not matter? Can you base train for one (running) and keep up normal training in somethign else? Or, do you have to base train all around?

Sandy,

You can be in different zones for different disciplines during the same 'phase'.  With swimming, you're more limited with going anaerobic because of breathing.  You're more concerned with a T-pace than with a HR.  T-pace is the pace you can keep for a race.  Also, not all training in base phase is HR Zone 1.  You do mix it up, but a majority of your long stuff will be in Z1 to induce the efficiency at Lower Heart rates.

But like Tony said, bricks are important, but there is no need to do them all the time.  If you have to double up on workouts due to schedule, fine.   But ideally two a days are separated so you can get a full effort for both. 

2008-12-26 1:29 PM

User image

Champion
Atlanta, Ga

One thing I was reminded of today as I was running.  The basic rule of thumb for training if you are sick:

If it's above your shoulders, you can train if you feel like it.  If it's below your shoulders (chest), do not train.

It's the one I use and have found it to work more times than not. 

2008-12-26 1:39 PM

User image

Champion
Atlanta, Ga

Some of you have been asking about HR training and how you determine you zones.  I know for those that live in the Atlanta area, you have a chance to get in a great LT (lactate threshold) test in on New Years Day.  It's called the resolution run and it's only $5.

http://www.atlantatrackclub.org/at01010.htm#res

Those not in Atlanta, find a 5K or 10K and run it as hard as you can (sustainable) and the average HR for that race you can use as your LT.  Then plug that number into the heart rate zones on BT and you have your zones.  If you're going to use the 5K, warm up well and use the entire race time.  If you do the 10K, then probably the middle 4 miles is ideal.  This is where your lap function on your watch is very beneficial.  Don't forget to warm up properly. 

To find you bike LT (which is different that your run LT), the easiest now that it's winter is this:  Warm up for 15 minutes building up to a hard effort.  Then go all out for 8 minutes.  recovery easily for 10 minutes and go again in an all out effort (sustainable) for another 8 minutes.  Average your average HR for each 8 min session and you have your bike LT.

T-pace for swimming.  Warm up for about 200-300.  Then do a 500 TT as evenly and all out as you can.  Your average time per 100 is your T-pace.  Do not hit your lap timer each 100 for the test, just average it at the end.

Hope that helps.  Plus getting that run in on New Years Day will get you started off on the right foot for 2009.

2008-12-27 8:00 AM
in reply to: #1872700

Expert
Atlanta, GA
Marvarnett - 2008-12-26 2:39 PM

Some of you have been asking about HR training and how you determine you zones.  I know for those that live in the Atlanta area, you have a chance to get in a great LT (lactate threshold) test in on New Years Day.  It's called the resolution run and it's only $5.

http://www.atlantatrackclub.org/at01010.htm#res

Those not in Atlanta, find a 5K or 10K and run it as hard as you can (sustainable) and the average HR for that race you can use as your LT.  Then plug that number into the heart rate zones on BT and you have your zones.  If you're going to use the 5K, warm up well and use the entire race time.  If you do the 10K, then probably the middle 4 miles is ideal.  This is where your lap function on your watch is very beneficial.  Don't forget to warm up properly. 

To find you bike LT (which is different that your run LT), the easiest now that it's winter is this:  Warm up for 15 minutes building up to a hard effort.  Then go all out for 8 minutes.  recovery easily for 10 minutes and go again in an all out effort (sustainable) for another 8 minutes.  Average your average HR for each 8 min session and you have your bike LT.

T-pace for swimming.  Warm up for about 200-300.  Then do a 500 TT as evenly and all out as you can.  Your average time per 100 is your T-pace.  Do not hit your lap timer each 100 for the test, just average it at the end.

Hope that helps.  Plus getting that run in on New Years Day will get you started off on the right foot for 2009.

Regarding the field tests, this is basically how I determined mine for all 3 sports. Also, you will want some time in between your testing. For instance, it might be best to do one test on a Monday (bike), another on Friday (a swim or run), and a third the following Wednesday. This helps ensure you get good tests. For those who decided to try these, let us know how they turn out!

*Also, let's try and log our workouts here on BT. By doing this we can all share and learn from each other. It is also a great motivational tool!

**Did you know there is a way to inspire others in the log area? To the right of an athlete's workout data, there is a place called "Inspire Me". You can post a message and comment on their session. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Tony

Edited by tribesman 2008-12-27 9:19 AM
2008-12-27 8:16 AM
in reply to: #1871452

Expert
Atlanta, GA
natebs - 2008-12-24 3:37 PM

you were tlaking about heart rates, whats is the best method to find your bike zones? I have my max at 150bpm, does this sound correct. I figured it out from some web site but not totaly sure if this is correct.
Hey Tony, what is an "IronSherpa"/ jockstrapper?
The "official imky" site here has been an exellent source of information, but be sure I will be asking for more.
The ankle is about 95%, it hurts on occasion, like after a hard run. It still looks swollen compared to the other ankle though. I plan to go back to the phisyo in the new year when my coverage kicks back in.
Anyone else do an ironman in the group this year?
Merry Christmas All

Nate,

Give the field testing info Dan/Marvarnett posted here a shot. Also, do you happen to have "Training Plans for Multisport Athletes" (Bernhardt) or "Triathlete's Training Bible"? (Friel) Both describe the field testing well, plus the authors list heart rate zones in great detail for the bike and run. If you find your max and need help, let me know and I will look up your zones.

An "IronSherpa" is typically a person who schleps all of an Ironman's gear for him or her to the race, encourages and calms the athlete, highly supports this person during the race, and ensures he or she has everything that is needed after the race too. A true sherpa is one who is referred to as local people, typically men, who are employed as guides for mountaineering expeditions in the Himalayas, particularly Mt. Everest. They are highly regarded as elite mountaineers and experts in their local terrain. So, triathlon kind of borrowed the term "Sherpa" and added "Iron" to it. A "jockstrapper" or "athletic supporter" is one who does just that...they support the athlete's during the race by cheering, etc... All are slang terms and you will definately hear these as races approach!

Feel free to pick my brain re IMKY. I can also send you my friends race report if you would like to see his thoughts on it. Additionally, I am sure you can find some race reports here on BT under "Race Reports" or "Races" at the top of the homepage.

Re your other Ironman question, yes, I have done Ironman Florida the last 2 years. There is nothing like it and I learned A LOT about myself not only while training for it but during and after the race too.

Hope this helps,
Tony

Edited by tribesman 2008-12-27 8:21 AM
2008-12-27 9:36 AM

Expert
Atlanta, GA
Hey gang,

Here's our quote of the day:

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly.
AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES."

-Nike ad

*Let's start thinking about our goals for 2009. I encourage you to post them here so we can share and help each other out next year.

Thanks,
Tony
2008-12-28 1:51 AM

Goals

Become more consistent with my training.

Incorporate more fruits and vegi's into my diet.

Run a marathon in under 3.5 hours

Complete an Oly. Tri and finish strong

BEAT WINTER!!

I have a question regarding peaking. In track, (my coach was nuts and used distance workouts out of a book designed for runners above any of our levels). The coach seemed to never give any rest. and I mean NEVER. The best my legs ever felt were the first two weeks of the outdoor season. And my times showed. Hence by senior year I bought a bike and didn't care anymore :-). Anyways what I am getting at. Once you have your base established and start doing more higher intensity workouts. At what point does not getting that level of base affect your ability to perform. You cannot sustain your base while still doing the higher intensity workouts. So relative to the race of your year, when should you wean out base work to bring in speed work. and when speed work be replaced with rest. do you replace it with short easy workouts. or still have those long endurance enhancing ones as well (at easy paces)??

(injuries aside)

towards the end of the season this year in cross and track i felt i lacked endurance and that is what has me asking this.

personally, I do not care about peaking. I'm just curious of theory and my track coach's theory isn't working for me.

2008-12-29 8:40 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Douglasville

My goals for 2009:

This is my 40th B-day year so its a big one!

Goal #1 Is to mentally stay strong and not freak out about my family's current economic situation which, to be totally honest, is REALLY baaaaddd.. (Hubby gets entire income from stock market...let me say it differently  He USED to get income from stock market

Goal #2 (Which will really help with Goal #1) Complete my first half ironman and not be dead last.

Goal #3 I have great drive to train, but I stink at will power on the nutrition side.  This is going to be the year I really get my diet cleaned up.  One of my pledges is to honestly log my nutrition every day..Even the days when the diet is 6 beers, three twinkies and the plato gordo at my local mexican restaurant...

All my friends are constantly like 'WOW you have lost so much weight'..then I go for a bike ride on the SCT will the local triathletes and realize that I am a beluga whale compared to these folks.  So less chimichangas and more chicken breasts in 2009!

Goal #4  I will try to stop feeling guilty about the time I take for training.  I will remind myself that my hubby and kids are actually better off when mommy is slim, fit and sane....If it means 15 hours a week I have to spend by myself then its still ok...

Thats it...Not completly sports related but its all interrelated: swim, bills, eating, bike, time to hug the kids, take out the garbage, run.....LIFE! Kiss

2008-12-29 10:34 AM

User image

Champion
Atlanta, Ga

My goal for 2009 is to be consistant and focus.

I want to be consistant in my training.  Even if I can't get the entire workout in, I at least make an attempt even if it's just 10 min of a 60 min workout.

I want to be in the moment during my workouts.  Check life problems and any issues at the door and just focus on the workout.  I can't do anything about it while I'm training, so why worry about it.

If I do these two things, I should reach my time goals for 2009.  But I'll be happy with giving it what I can each time.

2008-12-29 12:23 PM
in reply to: #1874215

Expert
Atlanta, GA
ryan90 - 2008-12-28 2:51 AM

Goals

Become more consistent with my training.

Incorporate more fruits and vegi's into my diet.

Run a marathon in under 3.5 hours

Complete an Oly. Tri and finish strong

BEAT WINTER!!

I have a question regarding peaking. In track, (my coach was nuts and used distance workouts out of a book designed for runners above any of our levels). The coach seemed to never give any rest. and I mean NEVER. The best my legs ever felt were the first two weeks of the outdoor season. And my times showed. Hence by senior year I bought a bike and didn't care anymore :-). Anyways what I am getting at. Once you have your base established and start doing more higher intensity workouts. At what point does not getting that level of base affect your ability to perform. You cannot sustain your base while still doing the higher intensity workouts. So relative to the race of your year, when should you wean out base work to bring in speed work. and when speed work be replaced with rest. do you replace it with short easy workouts. or still have those long endurance enhancing ones as well (at easy paces)??

(injuries aside)

towards the end of the season this year in cross and track i felt i lacked endurance and that is what has me asking this.

personally, I do not care about peaking. I'm just curious of theory and my track coach's theory isn't working for me.

Ryan,

Typically one should establish a base over a 12 week period to prepare the body for a good season. It sounds like although you have years of running under your belt, you never "really" established that base since you felt your lacked endurance. This big base is so important for your season. I believe in getting a great foundation before a lot speedwork, but you will do SOME intensity work during base. You might be fast or faster earlier, but you will also likely need that speed later in the year. It is hard to keep that speedwork up without that base. The human body can only hold peak fitness for about 7-10 days. If you want to relate it to tri, you might do a short speed session, an intermediate run of say 4-6 miles, and a longer run. Since you are targeting a marathon, your long run will be very important. The same can be said for cycling too, and even swimming.

Regarding rest, many athlete's follow the 3/1 theory. This is a 3 week build with a week of recovery. Note you are still training during that recovery or "down" week, but you will need to either reduce the intensity or total training time.

Also, there something said for peaking. I usually have only two "A" races a year, and they fall around May and September/October as that is how my season is set up. You build and recover and only truly peak about 2 times per season. It's just the way our body adapts to stress and is made. Your fitness gains are not during the workout, but during the recovery FROM the workout.

Lastly, keep in mind that speed work is like icing on the cake...but you have to bake the cake FIRST.

Does this help?

Tony
2008-12-29 1:36 PM

User image

Veteran
My goal is to make it to the start line of IMKY 100% healthy and then hit my times for the race. Alot of training to go to hit those times but I`m confident I will be there on Aug. 30 th.
2008-12-29 2:33 PM
in reply to: #1875549

Expert
Atlanta, GA
afrutoz - 2008-12-29 9:40 AM

My goals for 2009:

This is my 40th B-day year so its a big one!

Goal #1 Is to mentally stay strong and not freak out about my family's current economic situation which, to be totally honest, is REALLY baaaaddd.. (Hubby gets entire income from stock market...let me say it differently  He USED to get income from stock market

Goal #2 (Which will really help with Goal #1) Complete my first half ironman and not be dead last.

Goal #3 I have great drive to train, but I stink at will power on the nutrition side.  This is going to be the year I really get my diet cleaned up.  One of my pledges is to honestly log my nutrition every day..Even the days when the diet is 6 beers, three twinkies and the plato gordo at my local mexican restaurant...

All my friends are constantly like 'WOW you have lost so much weight'..then I go for a bike ride on the SCT will the local triathletes and realize that I am a beluga whale compared to these folks.  So less chimichangas and more chicken breasts in 2009!

Goal #4  I will try to stop feeling guilty about the time I take for training.  I will remind myself that my hubby and kids are actually better off when mommy is slim, fit and sane....If it means 15 hours a week I have to spend by myself then its still ok...

Thats it...Not completly sports related but its all interrelated: swim, bills, eating, bike, time to hug the kids, take out the garbage, run.....LIFE! Kiss

afrutoz,

Re your nutrition goal, that is a great one to have. I started feeling and training/race so much better when I cleaned mine up. I think we should use nutrition as the topic of the week!

Tony
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » tribesman's group - FULL Rss Feed  

of 17