of 40

2016-03-29 5:11 PM
in reply to: crusevegas

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY
Subject: RE: Trump
Originally posted by crusevegas

If your goal was to get me to quit reading in the middle of your second paragraph you were successful. 

Edited to add

I think I'm going to follow Tony's lead, with what I've see from you jeff and miller, I'm going to spend my time watching some young chicks on CAM. It's a lot more educational. 

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.

2016-03-29 9:26 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

Originally posted by Left Brain

If your goal was to get me to quit reading in the middle of your second paragraph you were successful. 

Edited to add

I think I'm going to follow Tony's lead, with what I've see from you jeff and miller, I'm going to spend my time watching some young chicks on CAM. It's a lot more educational. 

Those guys have ruined BT!!!  

You and Tony need to take this for what it is......a discussion.....and a good one.  I find it hard to get upset about a bunch of knucklehead's opinions about the next President (and yeah, I could make a run for biggest knucklehead with very little training).  This is all just gonna be what it is......whatever that is.  But running out on the discussion leaves us short of a full deck.  Jeff is probably comfortable there, but I ain't.

I've been deliberately absent from this discussion, lately.  Why am I being drug back into it??

2016-03-29 9:29 PM
in reply to: jeffnboise

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Bernie for president because hes not a poopy head.  ok case closed, you can all return to not being angry and taking your ball home.

2016-03-29 9:46 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by jeffnboise

Edited to add

You and Tony need to take this for what it is......a discussion.....and a good one.  I find it hard to get upset about a bunch of knucklehead's opinions about the next President (and yeah, I could make a run for biggest knucklehead with very little training).  This is all just gonna be what it is......whatever that is.  But running out on the discussion leaves us short of a full deck.  Jeff is probably comfortable there, but I ain't.

I've been deliberately absent from this discussion, lately.  Why am I being drug back into it??

You leaving too?? 

2016-03-29 10:19 PM

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

Originally posted by jeffnboise

Edited to add

You leaving too?? 

I'm just waiting for all the 'casual' fans to blow themselves up.   The media  headlines do all my talking for me! 

2016-03-29 10:23 PM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

Originally posted by dmiller5

Bernie for president because hes not a poopy head.  ok case closed, you can all return to not being angry and taking your ball home.

Eurica!!

Cruzvegas has lumped us together-we must be doing something right!

2016-03-30 10:45 AM

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY
I'm leaving too.
2016-03-30 10:45 AM
in reply to: jmk-brooklyn

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY
Ok, I'm back. Whew. That was no fun at all. Missed you guys.
2016-03-30 11:25 AM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by jmk-brooklyn Ok, I'm back. Whew. That was no fun at all. Missed you guys.

I thought for a minute you guys were gonna leave me alone with just dmiller aggravating the hell out of me.

2016-03-30 12:30 PM

User image

Champion
Southern Chicago Suburbs, IL

He started it.

2016-03-30 1:32 PM
in reply to: crowny2

User image

Pro

Originally posted by crowny2

He started it.

I don't think this can be understated.  dmiller is a real problem here. 

2016-03-30 2:18 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

He started it.

its time for all you old people to move aside and let the new generation fix all the problems you created.  Now everyone inhale, and say OMMMMMMMMMM

now that we all love eachother and are vegan, time to start some real progress.

2016-03-30 2:22 PM

User image

Pro

He started it.

its time for all you old people to move aside and let the new generation fix all the problems you created.  Now everyone inhale, and say OMMMMMMMMMM

now that we all love eachother and are vegan, time to start some real progress.

(ester.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
ester.jpg (11KB - 4 downloads)
2016-03-30 3:01 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by jmk-brooklynI'm leaving too.
Oh sweet, I'm back then...

Edited by tuwood 2016-03-30 3:08 PM
2016-03-30 3:01 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Originally posted by jmk-brooklynOk, I'm back. Whew. That was no fun at all. Missed you guys.
Ah crap... Now I gotta leave again...
2016-03-30 3:45 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Originally posted by tuwood
Originally posted by jmk-brooklynOk, I'm back. Whew. That was no fun at all. Missed you guys.

slow clap

2016-03-30 3:48 PM

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY

He started it.

I feel you. I'm as bleeding heart liberal as they come, and he even gets on MY nerves...

2016-03-30 3:49 PM

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY

So, I have to ask: What are you doing now with all this free time?

2016-03-30 3:49 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Originally posted by jmk-brooklyn

He started it.

I feel you. I'm as bleeding heart liberal as they come, and he even gets on MY nerves...

its ok jmk, I love you anyways <3

2016-03-30 4:09 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Sitting at home crying because I miss you guys so much.

It is funny that every time I read an interesting political article I want to come over here to discuss.  I'm in a couple other forums that are more like 90/10 split with conservatives and I'm usually considered the raging liberal.  It's just not as fun when everybody agrees on everything.

2016-03-31 8:20 AM

User image

Champion
Southern Chicago Suburbs, IL

Sitting at home crying because I miss you guys so much.

It is funny that every time I read an interesting political article I want to come over here to discuss.  I'm in a couple other forums that are more like 90/10 split with conservatives and I'm usually considered the raging liberal.  It's just not as fun when everybody agrees on everything.

I agree.

Wait, no I don't.

Then again.

Wait.....what?

2016-03-31 8:48 AM
in reply to: crowny2

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

So the Donald is rounding the corner coming down the final stretch, so I'm curious what you guys predict is going to happen.

I always felt comfortable that he was going to win the most delegates, but I didn't really take into account the "majority" of delegates of 1237 because once a clear winner emerges the other candidates always drop out and it becomes a done deal.  This year (right or wrong) Cruz is being a bit of a turd and not dropping out so it's quite likely that Trump is not going to get the 1237 necessary.

So, if it goes to the convention which is increasingly likely IMHO I think there's a zero chance that Cruz will get the nomination and I honestly don't know if Trump will either.  There's no question that the powers that be do not want him to get it, but I'm fairly certain Trump will go third party if he doesn't which will certainly doom the Republicans in November.  If they try to put in a Bush or Rubio it will be a complete joke.

It is certainly going to be interesting, that's for sure.

2016-03-31 9:13 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

So the Donald is rounding the corner coming down the final stretch, so I'm curious what you guys predict is going to happen.

I always felt comfortable that he was going to win the most delegates, but I didn't really take into account the "majority" of delegates of 1237 because once a clear winner emerges the other candidates always drop out and it becomes a done deal.  This year (right or wrong) Cruz is being a bit of a turd and not dropping out so it's quite likely that Trump is not going to get the 1237 necessary.

So, if it goes to the convention which is increasingly likely IMHO I think there's a zero chance that Cruz will get the nomination and I honestly don't know if Trump will either.  There's no question that the powers that be do not want him to get it, but I'm fairly certain Trump will go third party if he doesn't which will certainly doom the Republicans in November.  If they try to put in a Bush or Rubio it will be a complete joke.

I'm fairly certain there is a rule that says you can't get the BOP nomination unless you've won at least 8 states.  That disqualifies anyone other than cruz or drumpf

2016-03-31 9:24 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

I'm fairly certain there is a rule that says you can't get the BOP nomination unless you've won at least 8 states.  That disqualifies anyone other than cruz or drumpf

That is correct, but they have another meeting to "review and change" the rules prior to the convention.  It would be perfectly legal and allowable for them to remove that rule if they wanted to.  Obviously there would be political ramifications for doing so.

I think it would be very interesting for me if it finishes with Trump and Cruz winning 90% of the total delegates (about the percent it is now) and the Party still choosing to give the nomination to somebody else.

2016-03-31 9:26 AM

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Remember this, if nothing else, going into the convention - there are no rules.  The rules that they are currently operating under only go to the conventions.  First item of business at the convention is to promulgate rules for the convention.  Number one thing on the rules committee's agenda, get rid of the 8 state delegate threshold.  

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Trump Rss Feed  

of 40