BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Beth and Yanti's Newest Manatees - FULL Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 59

2009-04-10 1:05 PM
in reply to: #2069346

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.

2009-04-10 1:10 PM
in reply to: #2076517

Champion
Subject: RE: Beth and Yanti's Newest Manatees - FULL
ranchrunner - 2009-04-10 12:46 PM Laurie, I am having some troubles figuring out how to keep up with the posts and also how to reply.   Like I said yesterday, the "threaded" view option really makes your head spin!  You can opt in to email alerts if you want to.  I will try to remember what I did.  If you only want alerts to this thread, after you post there is a box down at the bottom to that says "toggle email alerts"...click on that.  If you want other email alerts you have to do it in your personal settings area, but my guess is that your inbox will be overflowing!  I have done the "toggle" thing with the few threads I have posted to.   I bet others will give you more complete directions than this!   I am on several other online forums, but this one is so elaborate that it takes some learning!

I have a clothing question:   I have one old speedo swim suit that will do for a bit and some running clothes.  I got a pair of Izumi bike shorts at Goodwill for a few bucks and they fit fine, but my guess is that the padding is too much to use in a Tri.    I tried on a Tri suit at Sierra Trading last week and...ummm...don't think I will be going that direction.    What do you all suggest for a minimum purchase that has decent cover, comfortable and effective?    So far I am leaning toward Tri shorts and top, but can I figure on just purchasing one and making it work for both training and race?    If I go that route, do you do all 3 events in the same clothing?   If I use a regular swimsuit for the swim, then what do you add/subtract for the bike/run portions.  I am not particularly well endowed in the chest area, but I cannot imagine doing the run without a sports bra....right now I use one by Moving Comfort.    Hope this is TMI for the men!

On my way to buy some Easter goodies and groceries and SWIM!!!  YEA!!!   Hey Bill...how about you???   Any swimming planned??? 

hi SHARIE.  re tri clothing.  i have a one piece ZOOT TRISUIT.  its all in one, meaning i can swim, bike and run in it.  its quick drying, has a little padding in the woo-hoo and its sleevless w a 3/4 zipper down the front for venting come the run.  theres no support up top, but i wear a jr sports bra anyways, so i dont have to worry.  the fabric is form fitting so it holds everything in/together for me.....

i havent worn the suit yet in a real competition [i did a 1 person indoor tri race and it worked flawlessly]

and i only wear it sparingly for trng, just trying to save it for 'good', and keep it from our bathing suit eating overly-chlorinated pool at the Y, 

BUT  my spin instructor/IM WOman swears by them and trains and competes in them all the time. 

upside, no fuss no muss come transition time.

mine is ridiculously comfortable and was about the same price as a buying the top and shorts seperately.

just my 2 cents.

Edited by skrtrnr 2009-04-10 1:11 PM
2009-04-10 1:12 PM

Veteran
Wyoming
somewhere I heard that the color of the chamois (does that mean the inside padding?) tells you the thickness?????   I am totally ignorant of bike lingo! Tongue out

Edited by ranchrunner 2009-04-10 1:15 PM
2009-04-10 1:12 PM
in reply to: #2076236

Champion
SpiritFire - 2009-04-10 11:20 AM Bill - I'll get in the pool if you do. Today I am going to yoga. It will be fabulous. Today I am also going to make myself a schedule that I WILL stick to - Mondays, yoga class and spin w/ tri club, Tuesdays swim and run, Wednesdays yoga class and spin w/ tri club ... etc etc ... The next 6 weeks are going to be different ... there will be no lazy girl here! Just reading all your posts is getting me motivated to be more responsible with my training ... yay! Hope everyone has a good holiday Friday ... if it's a holiday for you.

TR.  glad we can help you out in the motivation department
2009-04-10 1:14 PM
in reply to: #2076225

Champion
SpiritFire - 2009-04-10 11:15 AM
skrtrnr - 2009-04-10 8:21 AM TR.  may i borrow your sanskrit swimming mantra??

i think thats SUPERB.
Of course. I'd be happy if I converted the whole world to Sanskrit. (just be aware you are praising a god of destruction ... but his intentions are good)

oh, im all about praising gods of destruction.  LOL.  maybe the pool water will part like the Red Sea did for Moses.
2009-04-10 1:16 PM
in reply to: #2076065

Champion
ShawnC13 - 2009-04-10 10:18 AM I did backstroke in a pool tri last year.  Started off front crawl but am so slow was getting passed. so I decided screw this flipped over and caught back up.  It was good and my swim time was way faster then I projected it to be if I had done freestyle

thanks SHAWN.  good to know its doable.  i suspect my results would be the same as well.....

2009-04-10 1:16 PM
in reply to: #2076562

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2009-04-10 1:19 PM
in reply to: #2076207

Champion
lmscozz - 2009-04-10 11:10 AM

skrtrnr - 2009-04-10 8:11 AM
lastcall2003 - 2009-04-10 8:50 AM
happybunny - 2009-04-09 3:17 PM I totally agree Lauren...though I think the run has me more concerned....I figure I can always backstroke the swim if I have to....and I KNOW with this behind that I am in NO danger of sinking.....LOL!

Carole

fwiw, i almost always incoprate breastroke into my swim - it's the stroke i am most comfortable with and best at

side stroke is another option

BETH (and anyone else that cares to comment....)

i was thinking of doing the BACKSTROKE too, but wondering how DO-ABLE/PRACTICAL that would be in a pool swim tri race....

my backstroke is actually quite swifty compared to my freestyle.  not that i would do the entire race BACKSTROKE, just a 25-50 here and there as needed.

any thoughts???

Morning all -- Just jumping on here beofer I do a 45 minute fartlek (great word, huh?) run and then a 45 minute bike -- a reverse brick today. 

Re: backstroke. My swim coach says since most triathletes are focused on freestyle it's good to do a few yards/meters of backstroke at the end or in the middle of your swimming to "unwind" the arm/shoulder. I've had a shoulder injury (that finally seems to be under control) and using the backstroke after swimming free for my workout does seem to help stretch my shoulder in the opposite way and it's a good way for me to cool down after a tough/strong swim. I also get in some breast stroke just because I like it and it uses different muscles on the kick. I've seen athletes swimming backstroke in a tri, but mostly because they got tired and needed a break. Again, from my swim coach, you're more fluid in the water doing sidestroke instead of breast or back in a tri IF you need a break. I do think having a goal of swimming free for the tri is what most people aim for and that efficiency that our Mentor mentioned.

Have a great day, everyone!

LYNN.  like you (and what your coach recommended) i use the backstroke in my trng to 'unwind'/recover.  sometimes rather than do a rest interval hanging on the side of the pool, ill do a 25 yd backstroke instead.

my sidestroke is ridiculously slow only because i habitually 'glide' more than i actually stroke....but it certainly something to keep in mind/another option.

thanks for the input. 

stacie
2009-04-10 1:23 PM
in reply to: #2076487

Champion
lunabelle - 2009-04-10 12:33 PM Hi everyone,

Yesterday was a big day for me as well.  After seven months of dealing with permitting issues our outdoor patio was finally allowed to open at our brewery.  It feels like such a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and now I can focus on something else.  Also last night my band went to the studio to do some editing on our little demo.  It is a totally casual thing, just a group of friends getting together to play music and occasionally do a show out, but it leads to some late nights.  Yesterday was one of them so I am having a hard time getting out on my bike today.  Help!

I have been running, swimming, biking off and on for the past couple of years and last year did a sprint tri.  This year my goal is to actually follow a training plan and do a couple of sprints and an olympic in September.   I have started the 2x olympic 20 week plan on this site and it seems like it will be a good fit.  My only problem is that the olympic is in 23 weeks.  I'm thinking about repeating the first couple of weeks so that it lines up time wise.  It has been fun reading all your bios and it makes me excited to be in a group with all of you.  

I have a couple of forum questions.  How are you all keeping up with the forum?  Do you just check in occasionally or is there a feed that can send posts to our email?  Also if I want to post do I just reply to the last message or to the whole thread?  I am still figuring it all out.

Hope you all have a good day.  Laurie

LAURIE.  in a band.  sweet.  what kind of music do you all play?  hope you got out on your bike inspitof the late night.

and WOOT on the OLY in September.  totally doable.   i did the same thing w my original sprint tri plan just repeated the first few weeks to fill in the time. 

i found that the BT plans are really easy to do things like that w.  they fit well together, and one plan lends itself to the other.

HAPPY TRNG!
2009-04-10 1:24 PM
in reply to: #2076559

Veteran
Wyoming
Subject: clothing
Doing a test on chaning the subject line...wonder what will happen??

Maybe I should try on another TriSuit?   The one I tried on was pale aqua on top and quite revealing!   And well...it was generally not a pretty sight.   Shouldn't worry too much about that though...I bet by the end of the race I am not going to be a pretty sight no matter what I am wearing!! Surprised

Edit:  Hey!!!   The subject line change worked!!   Beth and Yanti, should we try that?  Changing the subject line to what we are asking about?  It would make it super easy to find particular information when in threaded form.   Just a thought

Edited by ranchrunner 2009-04-10 1:28 PM
2009-04-10 3:31 PM

New user

I did get on the bike.  But it was the most ridiculous ride I have been on.  I fell in front of the bike shop.  I was stopping and unclipped one foot and just went over the other way.  Luckily there was no one standing out front and the shop guy was in the back.  So I don't think too many people saw! I didn't get too banged up.   Later on I got a flat and fine I can change that, but as I was pumping up my spare it severed right at the base of the stem.  So I had to call my husband to come get me!  

The tearing at the stem has happened to me before.  Is there something I am doing wrong when I pump my tire?  There doesn't seem to be any sharp metal right there.  Bill, as a bike guy, do you have any thoughts?

2009-04-10 3:44 PM
in reply to: #2076596

Master
Vista, CA
Subject: RE: clothing

ranchrunner - 2009-04-10 11:24 AM Doing a test on chaning the subject line...wonder what will happen??

Maybe I should try on another TriSuit?   The one I tried on was pale aqua on top and quite revealing!   And well...it was generally not a pretty sight.   Shouldn't worry too much about that though...I bet by the end of the race I am not going to be a pretty sight no matter what I am wearing!! Surprised

Edit:  Hey!!!   The subject line change worked!!   Beth and Yanti, should we try that?  Changing the subject line to what we are asking about?  It would make it super easy to find particular information when in threaded form.   Just a thought

Here's my 2cents on the clothing deal. I like separate top and bottom, partially because I have a long torso and it's hard to find something long enough that's comfortable and also because it's easier to go to the bathroom with two pieces. I put a Zoot bra top under my tri top (sometimes) and then wear tri shorts that has a much less padded seat. The shorts may also have small pockets for gels or ??. I've cut and pasted an email I got from trisports.com. You can go on there and browse to see the different options. Use the coupon code to get a discount before the end of business today (I believe). Some of the danskin tri stuff for women is nice, too. Just go to the danskin site and click on the triathlon link. Good luck. I remember having this same issue last year when first starting the tri stuff.

This was the email: Don't forget!  You only have 24 hours left to take advantage of our exciting 72 Hour 20% Off Birthday Sale!  It is our way of saying thanks for your support through the years!

This special is only valid until Friday 4/10/09 at11:59 PM PST!  Order now to save 20% off nearly everything in the entire store. 

Coupon Code: BDAY9-E

http://www.trisports.com/women-striclothingsale.html

Forgot to add in-- the Zoot bra top is very quick drying and looks like a sports bra so you can run in it sans shirt if youwant. I wear the athena bras to run in and they are supportive, but wouldn't dry fast enough to use in a tri.

Edited by lmscozz 2009-04-10 3:48 PM
2009-04-10 3:50 PM
in reply to: #2076579

Extreme Veteran
Eastern Pennsylvania
skrtrnr - 2009-04-10 1:19 PM

LYNN.  like you (and what your coach recommended) i use the backstroke in my trng to 'unwind'/recover.  sometimes rather than do a rest interval hanging on the side of the pool, ill do a 25 yd backstroke instead.

my sidestroke is ridiculously slow only because i habitually 'glide' more than i actually stroke....but it certainly something to keep in mind/another option.

thanks for the input. 

stacie

My swim coach suggested the same thing. It helped me control my heartrate also.

Art
2009-04-10 7:17 PM
in reply to: #2076938

Master
Victoria, BC
Well I had a great day. I did get to yoga, which was fabulous ... and then I spent the afternoon digging in the yard, which was more fabulous.

I mowed all 3 of my lawns ... then I moved some rocks over from my neighbours (he'd dug up some land for a veggie garden, and I hauled over some of his unearthed rocks as I've built a rock garden under the overhang of my porch) ... and then I weeded, and dug up old bulbs, and weeded some more, then cut a bunch of compost into my flower beds, then did a bit of spring pruning ...

I just love gardening. It's like yoga in the dirt, to me.

Tonight - CURLING! Canada's playing Scotland at the World's. It's gonna be a good game. It just may be the first we lose in this tournament - Scotland is good!
So I'll be parked in front of my tv ... and I even bought a few beers off my neighbour today so I can partake of curling in the appropriate fashion (half silly) ...

I should explain that - my neighbour is this sweet darling hard- old 85 year old guy, and he makes the BEST home-made beer. He's smart, too - he offers you a half dozen for free, gets you hooked, then charges you $1 a bottle for more. Tricky old guy.

Hope everyone had a super-fabulous Friday night!
2009-04-10 7:23 PM
in reply to: #2076055

TinkerBeth
Liverpool, New York
skrtrnr - 2009-04-10 11:11 AM
lastcall2003 - 2009-04-10 8:50 AM
happybunny - 2009-04-09 3:17 PM I totally agree Lauren...though I think the run has me more concerned....I figure I can always backstroke the swim if I have to....and I KNOW with this behind that I am in NO danger of sinking.....LOL!

Carole

fwiw, i almost always incoprate breastroke into my swim - it's the stroke i am most comfortable with and best at

side stroke is another option

BETH (and anyone else that cares to comment....)

i was thinking of doing the BACKSTROKE too, but wondering how DO-ABLE/PRACTICAL that would be in a pool swim tri race....

my backstroke is actually quite swifty compared to my freestyle.  not that i would do the entire race BACKSTROKE, just a 25-50 here and there as needed.

any thoughts???

that's a great question Stacie

to be honest, i've never done a tri with a pool swim, but it seems like there's no reason it wouldn't work

it'd be tough in an OWS, but it might just work in a pool

you'll have to let us know how it goes
2009-04-10 7:30 PM

TinkerBeth
Liverpool, New York
Holy Buckets!  You guys rock!!!

For those having trouble keeping up (including your's truly, which is saying a lot )  just check in when you can - Bill had some good advice

Typically the threads are super, super busy in the first few days and then it sort of levels out - although with this group i'm not sure that will happen   w00t w00t!

worst case scenario, you post a question or comment that has already been posted, it's replied to and it's another opportunity for everyone to learn!

2009-04-10 7:32 PM

TinkerBeth
Liverpool, New York
I'll be back in a while to read the posts in more detail, but you guys are doing a great job of providing feedback, input and motivation!

Keep up the great interaction
2009-04-10 7:46 PM
in reply to: #2076885

Melon Presser
Subject: BIKE FLAT TEARING AT STEM
lunabelle - 2009-04-10 4:31 PM I did get on the bike.  But it was the most ridiculous ride I have been on.  I fell in front of the bike shop.  I was stopping and unclipped one foot and just went over the other way.  Luckily there was no one standing out front and the shop guy was in the back.  So I don't think too many people saw! I didn't get too banged up.   Later on I got a flat and fine I can change that, but as I was pumping up my spare it severed right at the base of the stem.  So I had to call my husband to come get me!  

The tearing at the stem has happened to me before.  Is there something I am doing wrong when I pump my tire?  There doesn't seem to be any sharp metal right there.  Bill, as a bike guy, do you have any thoughts?

Hi Laurie! Sorry about that crappy bike ride!

Are you sure that your spare tubes are exactly the right size for your tire? (Sorry if this is really elementary to you and it's not the problem, but you never know ...) There should be a series of numbers on the tire like 700x18-25C and the exact same series of numbers should be on the tube, or it's not the right fit.

The other thing is to be really careful to feed the tube as evenly around the rim as possible, or the tube may tear at the weakest point (the stem). It can help to pump the tube a little bit just so it's got some air in it to fit it around the rim. Also make sure NOT to pull on the stem to make it fit through the hole; just fit it through the hole.

That's all I can think of right now. You may also want to post this question in the Triathlon Talk forum and see what the bike gurus have to say

Edited by TriAya 2009-04-10 8:03 PM
2009-04-10 7:47 PM
in reply to: #2077308

Master
Victoria, BC
lastcall2003 - 2009-04-10 5:30 PM

Holy Buckets!  You guys rock!!!

For those having trouble keeping up (including your's truly, which is saying a lot )  just check in when you can - Bill had some good advice

Typically the threads are super, super busy in the first few days and then it sort of levels out - although with this group i'm not sure that will happen   w00t w00t!

worst case scenario, you post a question or comment that has already been posted, it's replied to and it's another opportunity for everyone to learn!

We are already on page 8 ... we seem to be a talkative bunch.
2009-04-10 8:02 PM

Veteran
Thibodaux
Hey manatees! I'm out of town for the holiday weekend with my family. Don't have much time to post, but I wanted to say hello and wish everyone a great weekend. I got out for my first run since the race on Sunday this morning. Ran 2 miles on the beach & took it real easy. It felt good. I was getting antsy not doing anything but walking. Tomorrow I'll wake up early & read all the posts I missed. It looks like there are a lot. Happy training to all!
2009-04-10 8:02 PM

Melon Presser
Subject: CLOTHING
Some thoughts about tri clothing:

The cheapest places to get good tri gear are to check closeouts at the following places:

www.sportsbasement.com
www.trisports.com (as already mentioned)
www.sierratradingpost.com
www.swimoutlet.com
www.all3sports.com

I'm a big fan of training in what I race in, but the problem is that race gear should really just be used a few times before the race, since you don't want to put wear on your race gear.

I have several pairs of cheap ($10-$15) tri shorts that I train in; the main thing is to lube (with Chamois Butt'r, BodyGlide, SportShield roll-on, Aquaphor, something like that) the seams really carefully or you may chafe.

For racing non-wetsuit sprints and Olys, I use a one-piece, since it's unlikely I'll have to stop to potty during the race. (I have also been known just to go ahead and pee on the bike or pee myself during longer races if no convenient potty is available. Yuck, but this is very common among triathletes! We have whole long discussions dedicated to it!)

For longer races, or races that I'll be using a wetsuit in, I use two mix-n-match pieces.

Definitely just do swim training in a polyester swimsuit. The ones that are mostly Lycra or spandex will break down in chlorine quite fast.

You might want to swim in whatever you'll be racing in once or twice, just to check for any potential problems. RINSE WELL in cold water! If you want to test what it's like being wet on the bike (I strongly recommend this) dunk yourself in the shower or garden hose instead. You don't want to leave chlorine on your racing gear unless it's actually for a race.

2009-04-10 8:17 PM
in reply to: #2076559

Veteran
Thibodaux
skrtrnr - 2009-04-10 1:10 PM
ranchrunner - 2009-04-10 12:46 PM Laurie, I am having some troubles figuring out how to keep up with the posts and also how to reply.   Like I said yesterday, the "threaded" view option really makes your head spin!  You can opt in to email alerts if you want to.  I will try to remember what I did.  If you only want alerts to this thread, after you post there is a box down at the bottom to that says "toggle email alerts"...click on that.  If you want other email alerts you have to do it in your personal settings area, but my guess is that your inbox will be overflowing!  I have done the "toggle" thing with the few threads I have posted to.   I bet others will give you more complete directions than this!   I am on several other online forums, but this one is so elaborate that it takes some learning!

I have a clothing question:   I have one old speedo swim suit that will do for a bit and some running clothes.  I got a pair of Izumi bike shorts at Goodwill for a few bucks and they fit fine, but my guess is that the padding is too much to use in a Tri.    I tried on a Tri suit at Sierra Trading last week and...ummm...don't think I will be going that direction.    What do you all suggest for a minimum purchase that has decent cover, comfortable and effective?    So far I am leaning toward Tri shorts and top, but can I figure on just purchasing one and making it work for both training and race?    If I go that route, do you do all 3 events in the same clothing?   If I use a regular swimsuit for the swim, then what do you add/subtract for the bike/run portions.  I am not particularly well endowed in the chest area, but I cannot imagine doing the run without a sports bra....right now I use one by Moving Comfort.    Hope this is TMI for the men!

On my way to buy some Easter goodies and groceries and SWIM!!!  YEA!!!   Hey Bill...how about you???   Any swimming planned??? 

hi SHARIE.  re tri clothing.  i have a one piece ZOOT TRISUIT.  its all in one, meaning i can swim, bike and run in it.  its quick drying, has a little padding in the woo-hoo and its sleevless w a 3/4 zipper down the front for venting come the run.  theres no support up top, but i wear a jr sports bra anyways, so i dont have to worry.  the fabric is form fitting so it holds everything in/together for me.....

i havent worn the suit yet in a real competition [i did a 1 person indoor tri race and it worked flawlessly]

and i only wear it sparingly for trng, just trying to save it for 'good', and keep it from our bathing suit eating overly-chlorinated pool at the Y, 

BUT  my spin instructor/IM WOman swears by them and trains and competes in them all the time. 

upside, no fuss no muss come transition time.

mine is ridiculously comfortable and was about the same price as a buying the top and shorts seperately.

just my 2 cents.

Here's my experience with tri clothes. I trained in and wore for my HIM tri shorts and a tri top with 2 Champion sports bras underneath. It worked great for my whole race. Wore my wet suit over it for the swim. I was comfortable the whole time. For the sprint I did, I wore a workout bikini with a tri-pad bottom.  That worked great, too as it was July and very hot out. I like 2 pieces because I always seem to have bathroom issues and don't want to be naked in the portapotty. If you just want to buy the shorts, you coud swim in the shorts and bra and then just put a running top on over the bra for the bike & run. Also, at my HIM, I saw lots of ladies with tri shorts and sports bras on the bike and run. That's another good  option if your comfortable like that. 
2009-04-10 10:31 PM
in reply to: #2077325

Master
Victoria BC
Hey TR where abouts did you find info on Private lessons at the Crystal?  I want to look into that.
2009-04-10 10:48 PM

Hi all! It's been reading all the posts, what a great, active group!

I had a scary experience at the pool this am, not quite sure what to make of it. I want to start off by saying I am a true and honest beginner in every area of tri except the run. The past month I've been biking is first since I was a preteen and this am's swim was my 4th swim since I was probably 10 yrs old. And even then, I'm sure I just splashed around, prob. never swam a lap in my life until I decided to do a triathlon.

Anyways, this was the first time I swam 2-3 laps in a row. I was gasping, feeling out of breath and really winded. I would take 3-5 m breaks and then try and swim a couple more laps. Well, after 20m I took a big break and all of a sudden I felt lightheaded, nauseated and dizzy. I thought i was going to pass out, it took me awhile to get out and feeling shaky I dried off, changed and left (thankfully H was w/ me so he drove home). I had a pounding debilitating headache the rest of the day and felt "off". I still feel kinda shaky. Any ideas? It really scared me. And now I'm more hesitant than ever about swimming.

PS  I am on a list to start swim lessons soon, hopefully this will help me.

Lauren

Edited by LaurenCO 2009-04-10 10:50 PM
2009-04-10 11:09 PM
in reply to: #2077572

Master
Vista, CA

LaurenCO - 2009-04-10 8:48 PM Hi all! It's been reading all the posts, what a great, active group!

I had a scary experience at the pool this am, not quite sure what to make of it. I want to start off by saying I am a true and honest beginner in every area of tri except the run. The past month I've been biking is first since I was a preteen and this am's swim was my 4th swim since I was probably 10 yrs old. And even then, I'm sure I just splashed around, prob. never swam a lap in my life until I decided to do a triathlon.

Anyways, this was the first time I swam 2-3 laps in a row. I was gasping, feeling out of breath and really winded. I would take 3-5 m breaks and then try and swim a couple more laps. Well, after 20m I took a big break and all of a sudden I felt lightheaded, nauseated and dizzy. I thought i was going to pass out, it took me awhile to get out and feeling shaky I dried off, changed and left (thankfully H was w/ me so he drove home). I had a pounding debilitating headache the rest of the day and felt "off". I still feel kinda shaky. Any ideas? It really scared me. And now I'm more hesitant than ever about swimming.

PS  I am on a list to start swim lessons soon, hopefully this will help me.

Lauren

Lauren -- that is scary. Here's one idea that's happened to me. First, was it an indoor pool? When I swim in an indoor pool without a lot of ventilation and usually it has a jacuzzi in the room, too, the chlorine gas will make me sick. I get light-headed, kind of mentally fuzzy and sometimes sick to my stomach. I think I'm very sensitive to the chorline gas indoors, which doesn't much evaporate, especially in a non-ventilated and low-ceiling room. I try to swim outdoors whenever possible, or in one gym in my area that has higher ceilings and better ventilation. Maybe this will help? 

Lynn

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Beth and Yanti's Newest Manatees - FULL Rss Feed  

of 59