Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 17

2009-01-09 3:43 PM
in reply to: #1890459

User image

Regular
Los Angeles, CA
Subject: RE: nutrition

tribesman - 2009-01-06 2:34 PM Steve, Your nutrition looks good! What do you think of the FRS? One of my training partners likes it a lot. I also agree that caffeine, in moderation, helps me tons. Thanks, Tony

I think it has a subtle effect.  It gives me a small energy boost that lasts quite a while, and it curbs my hunger to a point.  Other than that, I'm not sure it's worth it, but the chews are good.

2009-01-09 3:44 PM
in reply to: #1898368

User image

Regular
Los Angeles, CA
Subject: RE: Topic of the Week - Mental training
Mental training would be a good topic.  I'm still trying to figure out how I'm able to do this, and training is getting hard enough that I'm starting to have negative thoughts.  I just ordered the book, sounds like an interesting read.
2009-01-09 3:48 PM
in reply to: #1889122

User image

Regular
Los Angeles, CA
Subject: RE: tribesman's group - FULL
Marvarnett - 2009-01-06 7:57 AM

Comment about Bike Trainers:

Speed:  You speed on a trainer will be about 3-4 mph slower on the trainer than on the road.  So if you are clipping along at 17 mph on the trainer that equals to about 20 mph on the road.  That is a good rule of thumb for trainer mileage.  So, for me, if I have an hour trainer session, I log 17 miles.  I have verified this with my PT recently because my polar doesn't read the rear wheel (same problem some of you have).

Heart Rate:  Your HR will be approximately 10 bpm lower on the trainer than out on the road.  That is because of the flywheel, lack of ventilation and increased pedaling.  You have a couple of options which will make you smarter on the trainer.  You shift your HR zones down by about 10 beats and use those.  Also, pay attention to your RPE (Rated Percieved Exersion) when you're on the road at a particular HR.  I bet that if you get to the same RPE on the trainer you will be about 10 beats below your road HR.

Trainer Time vs Road Time:  This one is contraversial and you'll get lots of opinions.  So, my opinion is that it's about 3/4 the time if you're on the trainer for steady rides.  Note the steady part of that sentence.  If you have an interval workout, you don't shorten it.  But if you have, lets say, a 2 hr road ride and you are doing it on your trainer, I would recommend not going over 1.5 hrs.  You are constantly pedaling on a trainer which you are not doing on the road.  You also always have pressure unlike on the road.

Hope that helps!

So speed/distance-wise, if you do an hour an 17mph, then you record 20 miles as the distance?

And HR-wise, if I'm at 150 on the trainer, I should consider it 160?

Thanks for the info!

Steve

2009-01-09 7:14 PM
in reply to: #1898368

User image

Veteran
Newnan, GA
tribesman - 2009-01-09 4:24 PM

- Should we really worry about the mental aspects of training and racing?
- How important is it?
- How do we stay motivated to train, especially over the winter?

As always, I am interested in your thoughts and look forward to GREAT conversations!

Thanks and have a great weekend. Train smart.

Tony

I don't truly understand what the "mental aspect" means. If it is concentration - then yes, it is important for several reasons.

Not sure if it is the mental aspect you are referring to - but the only personal experience that comes to mind for me where I was mentally distracted was last year during a race I saw a collision between a cyclist and motorist. I was immediately behind the collision / first to reach it (about 200 yards away when it happened) and I was on the phone with 911 before I even got stopped. I spent about 5 minutes on the side of the road with the cyclists and other motorists who had stopped until I was confident that he was taken care of and help was on the way. The entire rest of the race I was completely distracted b/c I kept thinking about it and replaying it in my head. I ended up doing poorer on the run than I think I otherwise would have - b/c the mental aspect of my race was out the window - I couldn't focus.

Sandy
2009-01-10 8:52 AM
in reply to: #1898819

Expert
Atlanta, GA
swise - 2009-01-09 8:14 PM

tribesman - 2009-01-09 4:24 PM

- Should we really worry about the mental aspects of training and racing?
- How important is it?
- How do we stay motivated to train, especially over the winter?

As always, I am interested in your thoughts and look forward to GREAT conversations!

Thanks and have a great weekend. Train smart.

Tony

I don't truly understand what the "mental aspect" means. If it is concentration - then yes, it is important for several reasons.

Not sure if it is the mental aspect you are referring to - but the only personal experience that comes to mind for me where I was mentally distracted was last year during a race I saw a collision between a cyclist and motorist. I was immediately behind the collision / first to reach it (about 200 yards away when it happened) and I was on the phone with 911 before I even got stopped. I spent about 5 minutes on the side of the road with the cyclists and other motorists who had stopped until I was confident that he was taken care of and help was on the way. The entire rest of the race I was completely distracted b/c I kept thinking about it and replaying it in my head. I ended up doing poorer on the run than I think I otherwise would have - b/c the mental aspect of my race was out the window - I couldn't focus.

Sandy

Sandy,

Regarding the mental aspects, it can be anything from mentally committing to do a particular session to focusing long term on a big race...say a HIM/70.3 months from now?

Here are a couple of examples I will use as it relates to me. I have certain runs where I have to hold a certain heart rate zone that takes me out of my "comfort zone" for a long, long time. It is somewhat painful but I have to mentally decide to "break through the wall". It hurts for a while, but it is a good hurt and makes me stronger both physically and mentally.

While Ironman training, I did a lot of solo 6 hour rides in the heat for the same reason. I had to hold a certain zone that exerted me more than I was used to. Again, making me stronger all around.

An example that could relate to you might be deciding to get up 30-60 minutes earlier in the morning before work in order to ensure you get that session in for the day due to other life commitments. Yes, it is cold, dark, and windy outside, but you have to decide to do the training. I sometimes remind myself that triathlon is self imposed, meaning no one is forcing me to do it when times get tough. I find that there are way more positives than negatives.

Does this help and make sense?

Tony
2009-01-10 11:04 AM
in reply to: #1857242

User image

Veteran
Newnan, GA
Tony -

Gotcha! Thanks.

Sandy

2009-01-10 10:32 PM

Expert
Atlanta, GA
Hello team,

How is everyone's training going this weekend?

Tony
2009-01-11 2:12 PM
in reply to: #1900336

User image

Georgia Tech

tribesman - 2009-01-10 11:32 PM Hello team, How is everyone's training going this weekend? Tony

Good until my outdoor ride today got the boot because of something coming up. But I had a good run last night and am looking forward to tomorrow.

2009-01-11 3:44 PM

User image

Veteran
good workouts this weekend, just finished my run. On midnights this week. I will be doing alot of swimming this coming week as I haven`t been in the pool much over the past 3 weeks.
2009-01-11 9:40 PM
in reply to: #1900931

Expert
Atlanta, GA
natebs - 2009-01-11 4:44 PM

good workouts this weekend, just finished my run. On midnights this week. I will be doing alot of swimming this coming week as I haven`t been in the pool much over the past 3 weeks.

Excellent! Get in the water and enjoy...
2009-01-12 5:31 AM

User image

Veteran
Newnan, GA
good here -- FINALLY got a ride in. Haven't rode in a couple months (and it showed).

2009-01-12 7:02 AM
in reply to: #1898449

User image

Champion
Atlanta, Ga

Steve Mark - 2009-01-09 4:48 PM

So speed/distance-wise, if you do an hour an 17mph, then you record 20 miles as the distance?

And HR-wise, if I'm at 150 on the trainer, I should consider it 160?

Thanks for the info!

Steve

Steve,

No, I only put 17 miles in my logs.  It's just like if you went on a hilly course vice a flat one, you cover less terrain.  And effort-wise it's the same as 160 at 150 on the trainer.  approximately.  Go by RPE and you'll see what I mean. 

2009-01-12 8:39 AM
in reply to: #1901718

Expert
Atlanta, GA
swise - 2009-01-12 6:31 AM

good here -- FINALLY got a ride in. Haven't rode in a couple months (and it showed).

I saw your logs...nice work this weekend and way to get that ride in under yucky conditions!
2009-01-12 8:51 AM
in reply to: #1900831

Expert
Atlanta, GA
theiframe - 2009-01-11 3:12 PM

tribesman - 2009-01-10 11:32 PM Hello team, How is everyone's training going this weekend? Tony

Good until my outdoor ride today got the boot because of something coming up. But I had a good run last night and am looking forward to tomorrow.

Good deal and have a good week of training!
2009-01-12 8:52 AM
in reply to: #1900931

Expert
Atlanta, GA
natebs - 2009-01-11 4:44 PM

Have fun in the pool and don't forget those drills!
2009-01-12 10:03 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Douglasville

Hi Group..

This is about mental focus in a roundabout way...

Last week was tough mainly due to a very hard work week.  I ended up doing well with the nutrition until the weekend then friday and saturday night it all fell apart (sunday day too).  I drank too much wine and played WII at a friend's house until midnight saturday.  I was too sore and too hung over to ride on sunday.  I am also now fighting a cold, WII shoulder etc.  I got a good run in on saturday so hopefully I can get back in the saddle this week.  I always do better during the week then fall apart on the weekends with my food.  I guess this goes to the mental aspect.  I am very disciplined when it comes to my workouts.  It is incredibly rare for me to flake on my 6 day a week schedule unless work gets in the way, I get my training done.  Its the partying/eating on the weekends when my focus and drive just falls apart.  Its clearly a pattern I see.  Part of it that I take my job and my training so seriously all week that when I get my long run done on saturdays, I jusr want to celebrate and let loose.  I realized from earlier posts that part of it may be that my guard gets way down due to not using a recovery drink right after I run.  By midafternoon saturdays I usually am just worn out.  There is a saying 'don't get too hungry, angry, lonely or tired.'  I think part of why I end up eating badly on saturdays and sundays is that notion.  So I am going to try to do a recovery drink of some sort right after my long run and see if that helps me keep my focus. 

This leads me to another question..If I miss a planned workout should I add it in later in the week say on a day where I just have a swim?

Any other toughts on how I can try to keep my eating better disciplined on the  weekends?

2009-01-12 10:09 AM

Expert
Atlanta, GA
After seeing some comments and checking on the training logs, I can already see some strong commitment and "mental training" at work.

*I have seen a team member decide to do the training so he could get it in per other "life" commitments. (Yes, we know life can get in the way so we try and plan around certain things when we can).

*This weekend I saw another team member decide to get the ride in in not-so-great conditions, and go 30 miles at that!

*Another team member is doing most training on treadmill and bike trainer due to understandably bad weather conditions and a unique work schedule. This is a serious training commitment to me and shows determination and willpower.

These are the types of choices we make that help us during races and difficult times. We pull on these situations or moments during tough times and remind ourselves that we CAN do it and have seen this situation (or worse) before.

-What are some other things we can do to help us mentally tough?

Keep up the great work team!
Tony

Edited by tribesman 2009-01-12 9:45 PM
2009-01-12 4:23 PM
in reply to: #1902133

Expert
Atlanta, GA
Subject: mental training- Alison
afrutoz - 2009-01-12 11:03 AM

Hi Group..

This is about mental focus in a roundabout way...

Last week was tough mainly due to a very hard work week.  I ended up doing well with the nutrition until the weekend then friday and saturday night it all fell apart (sunday day too).  I drank too much wine and played WII at a friend's house until midnight saturday.  I was too sore and too hung over to ride on sunday.  I am also now fighting a cold, WII shoulder etc.  I got a good run in on saturday so hopefully I can get back in the saddle this week.  I always do better during the week then fall apart on the weekends with my food.  I guess this goes to the mental aspect.  I am very disciplined when it comes to my workouts.  It is incredibly rare for me to flake on my 6 day a week schedule unless work gets in the way, I get my training done.  Its the partying/eating on the weekends when my focus and drive just falls apart.  Its clearly a pattern I see.  Part of it that I take my job and my training so seriously all week that when I get my long run done on saturdays, I jusr want to celebrate and let loose.  I realized from earlier posts that part of it may be that my guard gets way down due to not using a recovery drink right after I run.  By midafternoon saturdays I usually am just worn out.  There is a saying 'don't get too hungry, angry, lonely or tired.'  I think part of why I end up eating badly on saturdays and sundays is that notion.  So I am going to try to do a recovery drink of some sort right after my long run and see if that helps me keep my focus. 

This leads me to another question..If I miss a planned workout should I add it in later in the week say on a day where I just have a swim?

Any other toughts on how I can try to keep my eating better disciplined on the  weekends?

Alison,

Sorry for the long-ish post but I want to share my thoughts...

You present great questions and a obvious real life sitution that is shared by many. I am a firm believer in making "lifestyle commitments" and doing things TODAY in order to reach my goals in the future. Life can be tough, especially when you toss in a hobby like ours. We all have choices to make, and each decision can directly impact others. My honest questions for you:

-The pattern you see (and mentioned)...are you getting more out of it vs. ensuring you get in that long ride and/or run on the weekends?

-Are you consistenly missing more and more weekend training sessions?

-Is your current nutrition plan helping you achive your goals, especially with multisport/tri?

* To help answer your weekend nutrition, try an couple of things. First, don't introduce the "bad" foods into the house! If it is not there, you can't eat it! Secondly, if you go out, chose nutritional items from the menu like grill chicken, brown rice, steamed veggies, etc... I find that I can eat pretty well at most restaurants, and McDonald's, etc...have NOT been in my vocabulary for years. If you choose to drink, especially the evening before an early morning ride or run, I find that minimal consumption makes me feel best. I hate going into a session dehydrated. I feel like I am already behind the 8 ball and don't get everything out of it.

I bet you know the answers to these questions but I am happy you asked them Why? I asked the same ones of myself years ago, and found the answers over time. See, you are not alone. I found that once I started to TRULY focus on my goals, they started to become a reality...my reality. What did I do? Started eating better, but not perfectly. I found it hard to go cold turkey, so I didn't. I GRADUALLY made changes. (ie, cut out white bread and most pasta for wheat, consume more turkey meat vs. beef, limited sugars, limited alcohol, etc...)

Next? Shared my goals and thoughts with others who I knew would support me. That can be a best friend, trusted co-worker, significant other, training partners, BT FRIENDS!, etc... I found that it really helped!

I am not saying to completely eliminate some of the "fun stuff" in life, but to maybe refocus on what your goals are....what do you want to achieve? We all need to have fun and let loose on occassion. Triathlon is not life. Life is life.

* Regarding your other questions, I would definately try a recovery drink after your longer or harder training sessions. I find (and many agree) that it does wonders. I like Endurox R4. If you are in a pinch, other decent options are chocolate milk (seriously), Boost, Ensure, etc... I suggest trying a few that are on the market and then you will find the one you like.

* If you miss a planned workout should you add it later in the week? I think it is "OK" to do it now during the base-building phase AS LONG AS you do not feel too tired, only have one other workout that day, and can seperate by at least 3-4 hours. There might have been an underlying reason behind you missing that...everything happens for a reason. Ask me this question during "race" season and I would likely say "NO", skip it and move on.

Also, check out a few websites that might help. Covey's "Habits" relate to tri, in my opinion, and the "Mental Training" book is spot on.

https://www.stephencovey.com/ (7 Habits)

http://www.amazon.com/Triathletes-Mental-Training-Ultrafit-Multispo...
(The Triathlete's Guide to Mental Training)

http://www.accelsport.com/product-info/EnduroxR4.html (Endurox R4...my fave recovery drink, and it works!)

Alison, does this help and make sense? Let us know...

Tony

Edited by tribesman 2009-01-12 9:36 PM
2009-01-12 5:02 PM

Expert
Atlanta, GA
Let's have a great week team.

Don't forget that we have some good articles here on BT. Homework for the next few days...check out the mental training ones here on the site and elsewhere.

http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/cms/index.asp?catid=87

Also, does visualization work? I have thoughts, let's hear yours...

http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/sportspsychology/Sports_Psycholo...

Tony

Edited by tribesman 2009-01-12 9:42 PM
2009-01-12 6:40 PM

User image

Veteran

I strongly agree with Tony, he wrote his while I went for my run but I was going to say the same things as he mentioned. I would like to add that comunicating with all your family and friends and co-workers about your tri plans are for the summer is very important. If everyone around you knows what your goals they will help you reach them..example...

Work...I have let everyone at work know that I`m doing an ironman in August and they have let me change my hours of work when I am on day shift to accomodate my swim times in the morning. Day shift is 6 to 2 but the pool does not open till 6 am so I now dont start till 7 ish on my swim days.

Family... My entire family knows my goals for the ironman and I explained the training involed to reach my goal and discussed this with them. I told them that I may not be able to attend all the family functions this summer as I have to get in my 4-6 hour bike ride or other training. Even my weekly training, my wife and son know that I might not be able to watch a movie or something like that as I need to get in my training. This doesnt mean all I do is train but they know how important this is to me and are willing to make some sacrifices as well to help me reach them.

Friends...When I go over or have friends here they know that my alcohol intake wont be as it use to be. They know that I`m in training and help me keep on track by not offering me alcohol all the time.

Communication is the key..talk to everyone.

2009-01-13 5:18 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Douglasville

Thanks Guys!  I definately have been getting better and better even though I feel like a failure because I have not been perfect this past month or so.  Before tri life, I was the party girl everyone wanted to hang with because I was the cheerleader for excess...food, shopping, gambling, partying you name it...This is exactly why tri life is perfect for me because I don't do anything halfway!  The problem is that all my family (including hubby), friends etc were used to me the old way.  I get comments all the time now "you are no fun anymore' etc..Saturday (the wine and WII night) I was at a buddy's house who used to be my main cohort...Her hubby complains that she doesn't have fun anymore because I don't have our typical friday night party night anymore.  He poured glass after glass of wine for me saturday (which of course I felt obligated to drink ...yeah riiiighttt...)  BUT...I was the one who went over there and no one was holding a gun to my head to make me eat macdonalds...In otherwords, after considering tony's questions I realize that I have a lot of opportunities to derail myself but I CHOOSE to do it..So as Tony asks I need to question WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT?  At the time I get to feel good (for about 2 hours), I get friendship, laughter BUt then I get guilt, shame, feeling yucky for 8 hours and it usually can cost me in training the next day...Let me just say that all this truly has gotten wwaaaaaayyyy better than how I used to be. Like someone said, its a process not an overnight thing and I can really see me doing better and better over time but, that being said, I really want to do even better and have some old habits and traditions I need to replace with new ones...

Here are some tricks I am going to try to help me get through the weekends with less bad eating etc...

1. check into the group on fridays and saturdays after working out to help me stay focused and to remind me the nutrition is a big part of triathlon

2.  think about what I am about to get out of the thing i want to eat

3.  use recovery drinks and be mindful of being overly tired as a trigger to bad eating

4.  talk with family and friends about needing their support to help me stay on track

5.  find healthier alternatives for relaxation

So I will see how these things go..I have a tough week coming up since I will be on vacation.  I have already found places to run/ride in the DC area.  The buddy I am staying with is also trying to lose weight and her boyfrind is a bicyclist who is pretty health/moderation focused so I should be able to stay on track...I also have the whole walking the red carpet on tv with a bunch of skinny hollywood stars thing to help me stay on track too...Watch QVC  inaugeration night and you might get to see me..they are apparently broadcasting from the ball I will be at...How cheesey is that???!!!!!!  Thanks for the support and for reading my long winded posts!

2009-01-13 6:34 AM
in reply to: #1903885

User image

Champion
Atlanta, Ga
afrutoz - 2009-01-13 6:18 AM

Thanks Guys!  I definately have been getting better and better even though I feel like a failure because I have not been perfect this past month or so

Just wanted to give my 2 cents on this one.  None of us are perfect in our training/nurtirion/anything.  It's about truly doing the best we can one step at a time.  Then it becomes a habit very quickly. 

I am going to take a bit of a different tact.  Remember that it's ok to go out and have fun.  Triathlon is part of our lifestyle.  BUT...the hard part is still getting up to train the next morning.  It's an overall commitment.  If you choose to have wine and Wii (W&W...yeah...I said a funny), then you had better get up the next morning and train with a hangover.  One choice leads to the next.

What I learned, the hard way, was that it sucks to train with a bad hangover.  But it's not so bad if I only have a couple of drinks.  I still have fun, hang out with people etc.  Just don't have that extra glass of wine.  Sip it and make it last longer, etc.  Start the party a bit earlier.  I've been told by my non-tri friends that they know when I am having a Triathlon party.  It's when the party starts at 3-4 PM and is done by 10 PM. 

You're still fun and you will always continue to be fun.  Eventually, your friends will respect the fact that you chose to have one less drink because 7 am comes mighty early.

Keep up the great work.

2009-01-13 7:20 AM
in reply to: #1903110

User image

Veteran
Newnan, GA
tribesman - 2009-01-12 6:02 PM

Don't forget that we have some good articles here on BT. Homework for the next few days...check out the mental training ones here on the site and elsewhere.

Tony

Good articles. I haven't truly tried visualization as outlined. The closest I have come would be more along the lines of a relaxation/stretching effort I guess --- i have a couple yoga videos that I like to do occasionally as a good stretch. Last year before my first olympic I was really nervous and woke up early just to do one of the videos. It allowed me to relax, stretch and concentrate (visualize if you will) on how I wanted the race to go. The yoga aspect helped me slow things down so my minds wasn't racing 90+ b/c of nerves. This really helped. I now do these in such particularly frustrating times where I just need to slow down to focus on something - be it a race or just stretching.

I will try to utilize some of the suggestions in the articles and let you know how it works!
2009-01-13 3:49 PM
in reply to: #1903973

Expert
Atlanta, GA
swise - 2009-01-13 8:20 AM

tribesman - 2009-01-12 6:02 PM

Tony

Good articles. I haven't truly tried visualization as outlined. The closest I have come would be more along the lines of a relaxation/stretching effort I guess --- i have a couple yoga videos that I like to do occasionally as a good stretch. Last year before my first olympic I was really nervous and woke up early just to do one of the videos. It allowed me to relax, stretch and concentrate (visualize if you will) on how I wanted the race to go. The yoga aspect helped me slow things down so my minds wasn't racing 90+ b/c of nerves. This really helped. I now do these in such particularly frustrating times where I just need to slow down to focus on something - be it a race or just stretching.

I will try to utilize some of the suggestions in the articles and let you know how it works!

Good deal and I look forward to your thoughts on them and mental training! I also think that yoga and relaxation techniques help with trying times. It calms me down too.

With visualization, I picture what I am going to do, how I am going to feel, what my surrounds will look like, etc... For instance, during tri with a mass start and an open water swim (OWS) I picture me remaining calm and in my own personal "space". I have long, smooth strokes, and am drafting off of athlete in front of me. My breathing is controlled and I see the large orange buoys. I also see me removing my wetsuit (if applicable) in a fast but smooth and controlled manner. I picture each movement until it is off.

Things like this help me!

Thanks,
Tony
2009-01-13 9:46 PM
in reply to: #1903885

Expert
Atlanta, GA
afrutoz - 2009-01-13 6:18 AM

Thanks Guys!  I definately have been getting better and better even though I feel like a failure because I have not been perfect this past month or so.  Before tri life, I was the party girl everyone wanted to hang with because I was the cheerleader for excess...food, shopping, gambling, partying you name it...This is exactly why tri life is perfect for me because I don't do anything halfway!  The problem is that all my family (including hubby), friends etc were used to me the old way.  I get comments all the time now "you are no fun anymore' etc..Saturday (the wine and WII night) I was at a buddy's house who used to be my main cohort...Her hubby complains that she doesn't have fun anymore because I don't have our typical friday night party night anymore.  He poured glass after glass of wine for me saturday (which of course I felt obligated to drink ...yeah riiiighttt...)  BUT...I was the one who went over there and no one was holding a gun to my head to make me eat macdonalds...In otherwords, after considering tony's questions I realize that I have a lot of opportunities to derail myself but I CHOOSE to do it..So as Tony asks I need to question WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT?  At the time I get to feel good (for about 2 hours), I get friendship, laughter BUt then I get guilt, shame, feeling yucky for 8 hours and it usually can cost me in training the next day...Let me just say that all this truly has gotten wwaaaaaayyyy better than how I used to be. Like someone said, its a process not an overnight thing and I can really see me doing better and better over time but, that being said, I really want to do even better and have some old habits and traditions I need to replace with new ones...

Here are some tricks I am going to try to help me get through the weekends with less bad eating etc...

1. check into the group on fridays and saturdays after working out to help me stay focused and to remind me the nutrition is a big part of triathlon

2.  think about what I am about to get out of the thing i want to eat

3.  use recovery drinks and be mindful of being overly tired as a trigger to bad eating

4.  talk with family and friends about needing their support to help me stay on track

5.  find healthier alternatives for relaxation

So I will see how these things go..I have a tough week coming up since I will be on vacation.  I have already found places to run/ride in the DC area.  The buddy I am staying with is also trying to lose weight and her boyfrind is a bicyclist who is pretty health/moderation focused so I should be able to stay on track...I also have the whole walking the red carpet on tv with a bunch of skinny hollywood stars thing to help me stay on track too...Watch QVC  inaugeration night and you might get to see me..they are apparently broadcasting from the ball I will be at...How cheesey is that???!!!!!!  Thanks for the support and for reading my long winded posts!

Keep us posted! We are here to help!

Tony
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » tribesman's group - FULL Rss Feed  

of 17