Other Resources Challenge Me! » Ghoulies- World Dominion Tour. Rss Feed  
Moderators: the bear, kaqphin, tinkerbeth, D001, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 82

2013-10-21 10:07 AM
in reply to: deehtz

User image

Champion
Somewhere I can be nekidd
Subject: RE: Ghoulies- World Dominion Tour.

Good morning, Dee

2013-10-21 10:08 AM
in reply to: ironannekidd

User image

Champion

I got Dee on TopPage again!

2013-10-21 10:54 AM

User image

Champion

No nap again today. This is a bad habit I'm getting in to.

Failed part at work. Waiting on a part to show up. Should be here no later than 2:30.

2013-10-21 3:06 PM

User image

MotoQueen

Robin, are you interested in a Ghoulie and her hubby coming and spending the night with you and your hubby on Friday November 15?  We are heading up again to visit with my Dad, but we thought we would try to leave work early and go visit with you on Friday night if you are willing.  

2013-10-22 6:14 AM
in reply to: kns57

User image

Champion

Good morning Ghoulies!

Last night was another busy evening. I got home just before the kiddos. Helped Keri with some homework, then she made Donnie and Caleb some grilled cheeses for dinner since they had to leave for soccer. Keri and I went out to dinner, and went and bought her Halloween costume. She is going to be a graveyard bride. I'll take pictures. Then on the way home we stopped at the school for the basketball meeting for her. There are 19 girls at her age to make 2 teams. I told her to work hard and she should have no problem being on the A team. Her last soccer game is Nov 2, and basketball practice starts Nov 5. No down time for her.

Hopefully today is a quiet day. Caleb and I are getting hair cuts, and Keri has soccer practice, but that should be about it.

2013-10-22 6:35 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by kns57

Robin, are you interested in a Ghoulie and her hubby coming and spending the night with you and your hubby on Friday November 15?  We are heading up again to visit with my Dad, but we thought we would try to leave work early and go visit with you on Friday night if you are willing.  

Kendra, i would LOVE that... BUT... that is the day of my foot surgery, I cannot imagine I will be any kind of good company.Dam!

2013-10-22 6:37 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by ironannekidd

Good morning Ghoulies!

Last night was another busy evening. I got home just before the kiddos. Helped Keri with some homework, then she made Donnie and Caleb some grilled cheeses for dinner since they had to leave for soccer. Keri and I went out to dinner, and went and bought her Halloween costume. She is going to be a graveyard bride. I'll take pictures. Then on the way home we stopped at the school for the basketball meeting for her. There are 19 girls at her age to make 2 teams. I told her to work hard and she should have no problem being on the A team. Her last soccer game is Nov 2, and basketball practice starts Nov 5. No down time for her.

Hopefully today is a quiet day. Caleb and I are getting hair cuts, and Keri has soccer practice, but that should be about it.

Your kids are star athlethes!

I can't wait to see the pictures. Is Caleb dressing up? I am trying to figure out a costume for me. Jim is going to be Abraham Lincoln- not a far stretch.

2013-10-22 6:46 AM
in reply to: ceilidh

User image

MotoQueen

Good morning Ghoulies!

2013-10-22 6:47 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

MotoQueen

Originally posted by ceilidh

Kendra, i would LOVE that... BUT... that is the day of my foot surgery, I cannot imagine I will be any kind of good company.Dam!

No problem.  We will plan for another time, and keep you in our thoughts and prayers that day for the foot surgery.  Now that dad is back in NC, we are going to try to get up there more often to check on him and give my sister and brother-in-law a break.

Edited by kns57 2013-10-22 6:54 AM
2013-10-22 6:50 AM

User image

MotoQueen

Good morning Ghoulies!

I can't wait to see the pictures. Is Caleb dressing up? I am trying to figure out a costume for me. Jim is going to be Abraham Lincoln- not a far stretch.

I too am looking forward to seeing the graveyard bride.  I know she will look awesome.  Frank and I will be on vacation at Hilton Head Island for Halloween, so no dressing up or handing out candy for us.  Of course, we usually only get about 5 kids when we are home.  

I will be shopping for Halloween leftover candy afterwards.  We have a table in our office that I think the whole library knows to come looking for candy there.  It is really funny, they seem to know when there is a new fresh supply and the vultures descend.  Yesterday someone put Reeces cups, and within an hour they were all gone.  

2013-10-22 6:53 AM

User image

MotoQueen

For the walking challenge at work, you need to do 150 minutes a week of walking or exercise.  Last week was a slow week for me and I only put in 210 minutes.  I am hoping to win a flex fitbit on the this challenge.  They have four to give away, along with four pairs of shoes.  The challenge lasts for 5 weeks.  Wish me luck on getting a prize. I don't know how many are doing it, but I figure since it is open to all Emory University staff, that will be several thousand possible people.  

2013-10-22 7:00 AM

User image

Champion

Good morning Ghoulies!

Caleb is going as the 10th doctor from Doctor Who. Complete with sonic screwdriver.

2013-10-22 7:01 AM

User image

Champion

Good morning Ghoulies!

I too am looking forward to seeing the graveyard bride.  I know she will look awesome.  Frank and I will be on vacation at Hilton Head Island for Halloween, so no dressing up or handing out candy for us.  Of course, we usually only get about 5 kids when we are home.  

I will be shopping for Halloween leftover candy afterwards.  We have a table in our office that I think the whole library knows to come looking for candy there.  It is really funny, they seem to know when there is a new fresh supply and the vultures descend.  Yesterday someone put Reeces cups, and within an hour they were all gone.  

Um... the food is Donnie's favorite part about being out and about the campus. There are always cookies, or some sort of spread, or candy EVERYWHERE!

2013-10-22 7:02 AM

User image

Champion

Good morning Ghoulies!

Abraham Lincoln the vampire slayer, or non-slaying?

2013-10-22 7:02 AM

User image

Champion

For the walking challenge at work, you need to do 150 minutes a week of walking or exercise.  Last week was a slow week for me and I only put in 210 minutes.  I am hoping to win a flex fitbit on the this challenge.  They have four to give away, along with four pairs of shoes.  The challenge lasts for 5 weeks.  Wish me luck on getting a prize. I don't know how many are doing it, but I figure since it is open to all Emory University staff, that will be several thousand possible people.  

YOU GO GIRL!

2013-10-22 7:04 AM

User image

Champion

Speaking of FitBit's, mine no longer works. It was fine until I updated my phone, and the app. So I'm not sure if something in the update is hosed up, or my FB is hosed up. It would count only 100-300 steps per day. I know I was walking more than that. The alarm doesn't wake me up anymore either.

2013-10-22 7:32 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Speaking of FitBit's, mine no longer works. It was fine until I updated my phone, and the app. So I'm not sure if something in the update is hosed up, or my FB is hosed up. It would count only 100-300 steps per day. I know I was walking more than that. The alarm doesn't wake me up anymore either.

There is an update that you can get when you log into the site on the computer. You have to have your fitbit in the charger. I had been having issues with mine and contacted the customer support. They were incredibly helpful.

I am really liking mine a lot. I just wish it tracked the stairs. The new Force does, but I am too cheap to upgrade.

2013-10-22 7:33 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

YOU GO GIRL!

walk on Lady!

2013-10-22 7:37 AM

User image

Champion

There is an update that you can get when you log into the site on the computer. You have to have your fitbit in the charger. I had been having issues with mine and contacted the customer support. They were incredibly helpful.

I am really liking mine a lot. I just wish it tracked the stairs. The new Force does, but I am too cheap to upgrade.

I'll have to give it a try. Thanks!

2013-10-22 7:44 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

when you click on the icon to sync from your computer. There is a place to click for "get update" on the pop up box.

2013-10-22 7:44 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

when you click on the icon to sync from your computer. There is a place to click for "get update" on the pop up box.

I am off to go to a re-financing closing. I'll talk to you all later.

2013-10-22 8:41 AM

User image

Elite
washington state

Good Morning Ghoulies! 

2013-10-22 8:48 AM

User image

Elite
washington state

We went out to eat Sunday lunch.  DH got food poisoning and is still not feeling tip top.     poor guy

I had a little trouble Sunday afternoon but just thought it was eating richer food than normal. By late afternoon I was able to go for my run.  But his stomach and guts have hurt and been upset ever since.  A little better each day though.  He requested homemade chicken soup last night, so that is what we had for dinner.

2013-10-22 8:53 AM

User image

Elite
washington state

YOU GO GIRL!

YEAH!!!   Cool   prizes!

2013-10-22 9:27 AM

User image

Champion

Originally posted by deehtz

We went out to eat Sunday lunch.  DH got food poisoning and is still not feeling tip top.     poor guy

I had a little trouble Sunday afternoon but just thought it was eating richer food than normal. By late afternoon I was able to go for my run.  But his stomach and guts have hurt and been upset ever since.  A little better each day though.  He requested homemade chicken soup last night, so that is what we had for dinner.

Ugh, sorry to hear that, Dee.

New Thread
Other Resources Challenge Me! » Ghoulies- World Dominion Tour. Rss Feed  

of 82

RELATED POSTS

Ghoulies vs BT World Halloween October Challenge Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14

Started by wgraves7582
Views: 24899 Posts: 348

2013-11-05 12:52 PM wgraves7582

Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Page #4 Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81

Started by wgraves7582
Views: 52157 Posts: 2002

2009-10-30 2:35 PM skrtrnr

Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Page #3 Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80

Started by wgraves7582
Views: 65072 Posts: 1994

2009-10-27 7:35 AM disturbed275

Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Page #2 Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81

Started by wgraves7582
Views: 68938 Posts: 2010

2009-10-20 8:12 PM D001

Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80

Started by D001
Views: 80564 Posts: 1992

2009-10-07 5:56 PM disturbed275
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 3, 2005
author : Team BT
comments : 1
The day that I decided to participate in a triathlon really changed my view of my own obstacles of matching the mind to the body and the spirit to contribute to society.

date : December 14, 2004
comments : 0
Q&A with Siri Lagley, winner of the ITU President’s Cup racing series two years in a row and coach of Susan Williams, US Athens triathlete.
date : September 5, 2004
Her IM time of 13 hours and 44 minutes at the Great Floridan allowed her to compete for the USA Triathlon Team in Ibiza, Spain in 2003.

date : September 4, 2004
2003 Ultraman World Champion.
author : Daniel Clout
Stay focused on your dreams and stand up for your rights!

My expectations for the quality of this years’ Triathlon world championship were fulfilled. This was because of the superb location that is like no other along with having the top triathletes present.
There is a marvelous destiny out there waiting for you too, but only if you are willing to take chances and put yourself on the line.

Don’t forget this is an incredibly big year for sport with the Olympics back in Athens where the modern Olympics started, and especially triathlon to make its second appearance.