BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Yanti & Salty RidiculoSnarky Almost Intelligent-Charming Manatees PART 4 - Full Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 85

2012-08-29 2:38 PM
in reply to: #4386652

User image

Science Nerd
Redwood City, California
Subject: RE: Yanti & Salty RidiculoSnarky Almost Intelligent-Charming Manatees PART 4 - Full
TriAya - 2012-08-29 3:29 PM

Artemis - 2012-08-30 3:27 AM You are a trouble maker.

You noticed this NOW?

Nope.  Just reiterating.

2012-08-29 2:40 PM
in reply to: #4386652

User image

Seattle
Subject: RE: Yanti & Salty RidiculoSnarky Almost Intelligent-Charming Manatees PART 4 - Full
TriAya - 2012-08-29 2:29 PM

Artemis - 2012-08-30 3:27 AM You are a trouble maker.

You noticed this NOW?

I know, right? 

Then again, I'm not the only one making alot of trouble. 

2012-08-29 3:27 PM
in reply to: #4386182

User image

Pennsylvania
bcraht - 2012-08-29 12:49 PM
Asalzwed - 2012-08-29 9:31 AM
bcraht - 2012-08-29 10:35 AM

rrrunner - 2012-08-29 6:13 AM Allen!!! So good to "see" you!

Melanie, glad you had a good time running and at the swim.

I have some interesting news from Masters. Coach Randy told Coach Andie that I have a beautiful stroke, but that he can't figure out why it's not efficient :-(

I agree on both!  Allen I was thinking about you last night while I was running--I have blisters on both my arches, and I told myself to HTFrogUp and just get running.  Melanie, I wish I had more piglettes at swimming--I think they don't get up til later though.  Although I did chat with one woman this am with a lovely British accent and the most beautiful curly hair. 

TJ, glad to hear you continue with Masters, and I am sure Coach Randy and Andie (hahahaha Randy Andie) will figure your stroke out in time.

HTFU indeed!!!! Blisters on your arches!? What's up with that?

Also, I suppose the piglettes need their beauty rest. Perhaps you should switch to PM swimming  

My new 'old' shoes (switched back to my old brand/style).  My feet (and legs, and back, and everything) are happier in them, but my feet take a few weeks to get used to them.  I have high arches, orthotics I guess sit a bit higher in these shoes?  Has happened every time I have gotten them.  Kinda like when I put my skates on for the first time each season I get blisters.   Possibly partly because I was running on trails this weekend too.   But everything else is sooooooooooo good about them.  Lights shine and angels sing when I slide my feet in them.  And PM swimming has too many flailers. Wink

Yup, my PM swimming is when I encounter the geezers and the flailers   which is why I was so pleasantly surprised to have a piglet!   Wait, does that make ME a geezer and a flailer?!? ha ha ha ha ha

And yes, Yanti, Salty and Jen are all T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!

Edited by melbo55 2012-08-29 3:29 PM
2012-08-29 3:33 PM
in reply to: #4386612

User image

Elite
Asalzwed - 2012-08-29 2:17 PM
TriAya - 2012-08-29 2:08 PM
Asalzwed - 2012-08-30 2:50 AM
Artemis - 2012-08-29 1:44 PM
Asalzwed - 2012-08-29 2:40 PM
Artemis - 2012-08-29 1:37 PM

I posted in tri talk.  Twice. In the same thread.

Who wants to spank me?

ME!

But then again I posted in there too so I may be in the same "needs to be spanked" boat. 

Sounds like a party!  Innocent

I'll bring the Jello shot(s)

You, my dear, get the riding crop. Laughing

Hot DAMN you have like an eidetic memory.

Only for things that interest me.

annnnd now my day is shot. 

Fifty Shades of Triathlon.

2012-08-29 3:36 PM
in reply to: #4386821

User image

Seattle
melbo55 - 2012-08-29 3:27 PM

I have some interesting news from Masters. Coach Randy told Coach Andie that I have a beautiful stroke, but that he can't figure out why it's not efficient :-(

I agree on both!  Allen I was thinking about you last night while I was running--I have blisters on both my arches, and I told myself to HTFrogUp and just get running.  Melanie, I wish I had more piglettes at swimming--I think they don't get up til later though.  Although I did chat with one woman this am with a lovely British accent and the most beautiful curly hair. 

TJ, glad to hear you continue with Masters, and I am sure Coach Randy and Andie (hahahaha Randy Andie) will figure your stroke out in time.

Also, I suppose the piglettes need their beauty rest. Perhaps you should switch to PM swimming  

My new 'old' shoes (switched back to my old brand/style).  My feet (and legs, and back, and everything) are happier in them, but my feet take a few weeks to get used to them.  I have high arches, orthotics I guess sit a bit higher in these shoes?  Has happened every time I have gotten them.  Kinda like when I put my skates on for the first time each season I get blisters.   Possibly partly because I was running on trails this weekend too.   But everything else is sooooooooooo good about them.  Lights shine and angels sing when I slide my feet in them.  And PM swimming has too many flailers. Wink

Yup, my PM swimming is when I encounter the geezers and the flailers   which is why I was so pleasantly surprised to have a piglet!   Wait, does that make ME a geezer and a flailer?!? ha ha ha ha ha

If I had to guess, I'd say you are the PM piglet

2012-08-29 3:37 PM
in reply to: #4386821

User image

Elite

Ah I am soooo lucky - Coach Johnny no. 1 piglet and available!  Liam guy from Manchester soooo funny, Mike his mate from Liverpool - hilarious both cute too.  Paul the Flying Scotsman a dead ringer for Vinnie Jones just gorgeous.  Then there are the serious guys - Rhys, Luke, Andy, Mark - these guys finish podium in 70.3 - or at least top ten in elite!  No wonder I love swimming so much.  There's Robbie the 61 year old channel swimmer - short looks 50 and has had an incredible athletic life - his nickname is Donkey - I don't want to ask why!  Gazza the dentist - lovely teeth and always trying to help me out with ironman training....Oh I shall look forward to squad tonight....

2012-08-29 3:44 PM
in reply to: #4386838

User image

Seattle
jobaxas - 2012-08-29 3:33 PM
Asalzwed - 2012-08-29 2:17 PM
TriAya - 2012-08-29 2:08 PM
Asalzwed - 2012-08-30 2:50 AM
Artemis - 2012-08-29 1:44 PM
Asalzwed - 2012-08-29 2:40 PM
Artemis - 2012-08-29 1:37 PM

I posted in tri talk.  Twice. In the same thread.

Who wants to spank me?

ME!

But then again I posted in there too so I may be in the same "needs to be spanked" boat. 

Sounds like a party!  Innocent

I'll bring the Jello shot(s)

You, my dear, get the riding crop. Laughing

Hot DAMN you have like an eidetic memory.

Only for things that interest me.

annnnd now my day is shot. 

Fifty Shades of Triathlon.

Haha, yeah leave it to us to bring BDSM to triathlon. 

2012-08-29 3:51 PM
in reply to: #4386855

User image

Seattle
jobaxas - 2012-08-29 3:37 PM

Ah I am soooo lucky - Coach Johnny no. 1 piglet and available!  Liam guy from Manchester soooo funny, Mike his mate from Liverpool - hilarious both cute too.  Paul the Flying Scotsman a dead ringer for Vinnie Jones just gorgeous.  Then there are the serious guys - Rhys, Luke, Andy, Mark - these guys finish podium in 70.3 - or at least top ten in elite!  No wonder I love swimming so much.  There's Robbie the 61 year old channel swimmer - short looks 50 and has had an incredible athletic life - his nickname is Donkey - I don't want to ask why!  Gazza the dentist - lovely teeth and always trying to help me out with ironman training....Oh I shall look forward to squad tonight....

Perhaps this is what I am lacking when swimming, piglettes. 

By the time I get to the pool it's usually about 9:30 PM and it's just a few hairy old men

2012-08-29 3:52 PM
in reply to: #4386896

User image

Master
Asalzwed - 2012-08-29 1:51 PM

By the time I get to the pool it's usually about 9:30 PM and it's just a few hairy old men

You are the piglette for whom the hairy old men are there. 

2012-08-29 3:54 PM
in reply to: #4386901

User image

Seattle
bcraht - 2012-08-29 3:52 PM
Asalzwed - 2012-08-29 1:51 PM

You are the piglette for whom the hairy old men are there. 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

2012-08-29 4:11 PM
in reply to: #4332724

User image

Coastal Carolina

I thought BDSM=Triathlon.

I wont even open that thread then to save the urge.

I spent yesterday in a flood, literally water up to my thigh and people still didn't like to hear that the road was closed, best radio transmission of the day "The three cars that just went through my barricade are now flooded out" so by the time I got home and detoxed, sewer line decided to add to the mess that I was wading through was not in the mood to train, running tonight though.

2012-08-29 4:17 PM
in reply to: #4386928

User image

Melon Presser
Tripopo - 2012-08-30 5:11 AM

I spent yesterday in a flood, literally water up to my thigh and people still didn't like to hear that the road was closed, best radio transmission of the day "The three cars that just went through my barricade are now flooded out" so by the time I got home and detoxed, sewer line decided to add to the mess that I was wading through was not in the mood to train, running tonight though.

Well, yeah! We even have the outfits and torture tools and everything.

Yikes. Poor wet 'Popo!

2012-08-29 4:22 PM
in reply to: #4386928

User image

Seattle
Tripopo - 2012-08-29 4:11 PM

Hmmm I guess you are right. Sorry, I'm new here. I'm still not getting one of those aero helmets though!

Also, I never ran a police barricade but I HAVE sunk my car before. 

2012-08-29 4:23 PM
in reply to: #4386957

User image

Melon Presser
Asalzwed - 2012-08-30 5:22 AM

Hmmm I guess you are right. Sorry, I'm new here. I'm still not getting one of those aero helmets though!

Do tell. I'm patiently waiting for 6am when I can order my pancakes.

2012-08-29 4:28 PM
in reply to: #4386960

User image

Seattle
TriAya - 2012-08-29 4:23 PM
Asalzwed - 2012-08-30 5:22 AM

Do tell. I'm patiently waiting for 6am when I can order my pancakes.

Well, I grew up in a hick town (you knew that, right?) so I did hick things, like 4x4ing and mud wrestling.

Anyway, in HS I had a 4x4 which my dad explicitly told me to be careful with because he didn't want me breaking anything (4x4 = breaking stuff.) . That  being said, we went 'wheelin' that day and were crossing a pretty large puddle. What I didn't know was that the 2' puddle dropped off in the middle to about 5'. 

I have some pretty epic photos of us opening the door and all this water rushing out once it was towed. I'll have to dig them up.

2012-08-29 4:32 PM

User image

Melon Presser

You make me RAAAFF ...

Also, looking at your avatar, I don't think I've ever run fast enough in adulthood that my ponytail was flying out behind me.

2012-08-29 4:35 PM

User image

Seattle

What, you are only just now looking at my avatar? Found this mud wrestling shot. Sorry, it's tiny:

2012-08-29 4:37 PM
in reply to: #4386986

User image

Master
TriAya - 2012-08-29 2:32 PM

You make me RAAAFF ...

Also, looking at your avatar, I don't think I've ever run fast enough in adulthood that my ponytail was flying out behind me.

I have always thought that Salty's avatar looks like she is competing in the high jump.  Just the angle of her leg/hip. 

2012-08-29 4:38 PM
in reply to: #4386993

User image

Master
Asalzwed - 2012-08-29 2:35 PM

What, you are only just now looking at my avatar? Found this mud wrestling shot. Sorry, it's tiny:

Dirty. 

2012-08-29 4:39 PM
in reply to: #4387001

User image

Seattle
bcraht - 2012-08-29 4:37 PM
TriAya - 2012-08-29 2:32 PM

You make me RAAAFF ...

I have always thought that Salty's avatar looks like she is competing in the high jump.  Just the angle of her leg/hip. 

Yeah, I am not entirely sure what's going on there. I think it's because I am reaching for sunscreen. 

2012-08-29 4:52 PM
in reply to: #4387002

User image

Seattle
bcraht - 2012-08-29 4:38 PM

Dirty. 

More so than you could imagine.

Also, totally clogged my parents drain in the post shower. Someone also stole their cordless phone...

2012-08-29 4:54 PM

User image

Master
Huh.  We must be headed for part 5 pretty quick?  Is that a record of some type??
2012-08-29 4:56 PM
in reply to: #4387030

User image

Seattle

bcraht - 2012-08-29 4:54 PM Huh.  We must be headed for part 5 pretty quick?  Is that a record of some type??

I know, right?!

All very enlightening triathlon-related information, too

2012-08-29 5:01 PM
in reply to: #4387034

User image

Master
Asalzwed - 2012-08-29 2:56 PM

bcraht - 2012-08-29 4:54 PM Huh.  We must be headed for part 5 pretty quick?  Is that a record of some type??

I know, right?!

All very enlightening triathlon-related information, too

Of course. 

2012-08-29 5:05 PM
in reply to: #4387002

User image

Melon Presser
bcraht - 2012-08-30 5:38 AM

Dirty. 

Hawt.

We actually had team mud wrestling at my HS, vaguely involving a ball (I went to ... well ... there's really no way to describe the school I went to. But most of us who went are still in touch with one another no matter how long ago we went). Must be the mud bondage, err, bonding.

I'm 3rd from the right, standing up, red shorts.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Yanti & Salty RidiculoSnarky Almost Intelligent-Charming Manatees PART 4 - Full Rss Feed  

of 85