General Discussion Iron Distance Race Groups » Timberman - Half Iron : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 11

2009-08-25 3:48 PM
in reply to: #1837309

User image

Subject: RE: Timberman - Half Iron : Official Thread
We had a great time this weekend.  I went to watch the Sprint Saturday morning, my 18 yo son volunteered to body mark.  My kids all loved their time at Gunstock.  And then my husband and I both did the race on Sunday. 

I thought everything was amazing.  Volunteers were everywhere and the whole atmosphere was exciting.  It was our first 'real' HIM, with our '08 HIM the swim was cancelled due to Lake Erie wave action.  We will definitely be looking to do another 70.3 next year, but I am afraid we were spoiled by Timberman and nothing will live up.

I absolutely loved the bike course.  Smooth asphalt almost all the way!!!  I seemed like it was over way too fast.  Then came the run, and I have to admit that couldn't be over fast enough.

Barb

2009-08-29 10:25 AM
in reply to: #1837309

User image

Dieppe
Subject: RE: Timberman - Half Iron : Official Thread
have they posted the live feed that was on the bike course? if so does anybody have the link to the site?
New Thread
General Discussion Iron Distance Race Groups » Timberman - Half Iron : Official Thread Rss Feed  

of 11