World Triathlon Corporation
80F / 27C
Sunny
Total Time = 13h 00m 41s
Overall Rank = 1087/2440
Age Group =
Age Group Rank = 0/
Pre-race routine:

I had not planned on writing a race report for this race. I have not written one in almost two years. However some things happened on the course that I want to document. I'm writing mostly for myself as I work through the emotions regarding my race. So this report is more about how I feel about things that about what happened.

Amymengle and Cincytodd let me crash on their couch in their hotel room the night before. I slept pretty well. Amy, Todd and their significant others got up at 4:30 or some ungodly hour like that. I slept until about 5:15. My wife Alice (ahohl) and my buddy Jeremy had come in the night before to cheer me on. They stayed with my aunt and uncle the night before so I was alone with my thoughts. I quite enjoyed the alone time, really. I gathered my things and headed down to transition to check my bike, inflate my tires and get my nutrition sorted out.
Event warmup:

My transition needs taken care of I headed off to the swim start. I chatted with a few people along the way. I went through body marking and eventually found a semi-quiet place to lay down. My goal was to be the very last racer in the water. I was not at all interested in lining up and standing around for an hour, so I dozed a bit, just me and my thoughts. Alice called me and asked where I was. I told her and she and Jeremy showed up a few minutes later. I continued to snooze a bit. There was a stoppage in the line as apparently a racer had a heart attack and was pulled from the river. I found out later he died, but at the time I really didn't want to know anyting about it. As the back of the line came in sight I took off my sweat pants and revealed to the world the "PINK SHIMMER" speedo suit I was wearing. Now, let me dispose of some rumors before they fester into facts: Yes, the suit is a true speedo. Yes, the color of the suit is sparkly pink. Yes, I wore it on purpose. No, I did not lose a bet. Yes, I am still married and finally, no, it's not to a guy. It should also be noted that I wore the Pink Shimmer on the underpants run the day before.
I got in line and had to fight for the final spot with a lady named Maggs, #404. On the way down to the water I got lots of looks and ton of smiles and high fives. I heard Mike Riley say something about the guy in the pink speedo before I jumped in the water. Later Alice told me that Mike said something about me being "cute, but not in that way." And that "We need this guy to be last in the water every year."
Swim
  • 1h 11m 58s
  • 4224 yards
  • 01m 42s / 100 yards
Comments:

I did an effeminate little jump off the dock and swam a few strokes. Then I realized I forgot to start my watch. I tried to start it a few times but it kept telling me that it was too low on batteries. I suppose I should have changed the battery 2 months ago when the low battery indicator came on. I noted the time of day instead, 7:45am.
I started passing people right away. I'm a decent swimmer and I didn't fool around in the water like I did two years ago when I raced IMKY. I stopped one time to adjust my goggles and that was it. Otherwise I swam right in the thick of the pack and passed as many folks as I could. After the turn I felt the current right away. It pushed me pretty good and my swim time shows I had some help. I'm really pleased with my swim. I felt good the entire time and never pushed myself too much. In fact when I reached the swim exit I ran all the way to transition.
What would you do differently?:

Na-da.
Transition 1
  • 08m 14s
Comments:

This transition was a little long but I purposely took my time. I wanted to make sure I had everything and mentally perpare myself for the bike. I knew I wanted to bike hard; I had a goal of 5:30 for the bike and I knew my great swim had given me a few extra minutes to spare. As I exited the changing tent and emerged into the sunlight I realized that there were still a good 1/3 of the bikes still left in transition. Maybe my swim was even better than I thought.

Nothing
Bike
  • 6h 03m 9s
  • 112 miles
  • 18.50 mile/hr
Comments:

I was looking to maintain at least a 20mph average on the bike, and I managed that for the first several miles. I was passing people nonstop and felt really good about that. Remember, I was the last one in the water and everyone I passed I was beating. At about mile 18 I came to KY-1694, the out and back section of the course. This section decends a long hill and then you have to climb another hill. At the top of the second hill you do a u-turn and decend and climb again. I screamed down the first hill, I've been climbing hills on the bike for a few years now and I'm comfortable hitting 40, 45 mph on the bike. The climb up the backside was not an issue. I was passing still more people and felt really good about it. Right before the u-turn a car came out in front of me and slowed me down some. There was another cyclist telling me to go around it but I could see the u-turn just a few dozen yards ahead of us and opted to wait. I made the u turn, and picked up speed again for the trip back down to the bottom.

I need to stop for a minute and explain a few things about this next section. I'm not relaying this part of the story to toot my own horn. I don't consider my self a hero, I don't really think I did anything differently than I would have any other time. There are a few principles I try to live my life by. I try to be a good person. I try to do the right thing, always. I want to be the kind of man my children can look up to. I strive to be the kind of man who can look himself in the mirror at night and know he did the right thing in each instance that day. I had just a few seconds to make the decision I did, and If I had it to do over again I would have made the decision sooner.

As I was climbing the second hill I witnessed something I hope I'll never see again. Another cyclist, speeding down the hill I was climbing, lost control of his bike and veered off into the ditch along the side of the road. He went over his handlebars and rolled with his bike a few times. Eventually he came to a stop lying face down in the ditch. I watched him for a second to see if he got up. He didn't move. I looked ahead of me. There were maybe 10 cyclists between he and I, I waited for one of them to stop. They didn't. I was getting closer, I had a decision to make. Was my goal of going 5:30 on the bike and sub 12 overall worth passing by a man in distress? I decided to hell with my goal, he needed help, and if I wanted someone to stop and help him that someone was going to have to be me. I pulled off to the other side of the road and started screaming for medical. I think that another cyclist stopped for a second and then went on when he or she saw that I was stopping too, but I really can't remember. Cyclists were passing me and I was screaming that the guy was not moving and he needed help. I approached him and what I saw made my stomach turn. He was bleeding in several spots from the back of the head. When he came to he turned over and his face was all bloody. He started to sit up and I told him to lie back down. I quickly took stock of him. He was loosing blood from his head wounds at a pretty good rate, he had several facial piercings which were all bloody, an eyebrow ring looked like it had been completely ripped away, his glasses were askew and it looked like they had caused additional lacerations to his face. His jersey was bloody. "What's your name?" I asked him. "David" was his response. That's easy enough to remember, that's my name. "David, I need you to hold still for me." I told him. "I'm ok, I just got the wind knocked out of me." he said. "No, you've got some cuts and stuff, lay there. Medical is on it's way and they'll check you out." The truth was I didn't know where medical was, but I knew he was in no shape to be getting up off the ground. I've been trained as a first responder in medical emergency situations. I wanted to get something on his head to control the bleeding-I went through my options: his jersey, nope it's all bloody and I don't want to touch it, I don't know this guy I don't know what diseases he has and I have no gloves, so that won't work. How about my jersey? I decided I couldn't give it up. It had alot of my nutrition in it and besides I'm at mile 23 of the bike. I'm not going to do 90+ miles with no shirt, that's against the rules. I had nothing. I felt pretty helpless. The best thing I can do for him, I decided, was to stay with him until medical got there. I'll keep him calm and keep him from getting up off the ground and trying to get back in the race. He could hurt himself or worse- hurt someone else.

I continued to scream for medical and eventually I saw them over the crest of the hill. I waved my hands and screamed as loud as I could. They made their way down to us in a golf cart and pulled over. I tried to explain that he had lost consciousness and had pretty bad head wounds. The medics thanked me and I grabbed my bike off the ground and mounted back up. It was time for me to get back in the race.

I don't know how long was with David on the side of the road. I think it was somewhere between 7 and 10 minutes. At any rate I new I had to make up some time. I started hammering my way uphill and back to flat ground. Then I started riding as hard as I could. A few minutes later I witnessed another crash. A guy in front of me was passing a lady on the left and he got back over to the right too quickly. He clipped the ladies front tire and they both went down. I passed them and started to slow down-"I've stopped once" I thought to myself, "I can do it again." Then I saw that the accident happened right in front of a local firehouse and that the firemen who had been standing in front of the house were already on their way out to assist the two downed cyclists. "Thank goodness I'm off the hook," I thought as I picked up speed. After 15 minutes or so of really hard riding I decided I'd better get myself back under control. I slowed down a bit and get my heart rate down. Soon I started passing people who had witnessed the crash on the hill. "Hey, were you the guy who stopped?" one of the other cyclists asked me. "Yeah," I said. "Good on ya." he replied. "F you." I thought. "You could have stopped just as easily as me." Instead of voicing what I was thinking I said "Ironman or no Ironman, I can't leave someone literally laying in a ditch unconcious and bleeding," I sped up, just wanting to get away from the negatitavity I felt for him. "Ok, no more thing about this-put it out of your head," I thought.

The final hours of the bike were uneventful. But I'd be lying if I said I was mentally on my game. By the time I got off the bike I knew I had left my 12 hour goal in a ditch on KY-1694.

Nothing. I did the right thing. My day could have been worse, I could have been the one in the ditch.
Transition 2
  • 09m 14s
Comments:

This transition was fine. It was long, but that's ok. I stopped to use the john and got more sunscreen. Dan (Dlaw) spotted me in transition and we decided to run together for a bit. I saw Alice and Jeremy among the fans and a few seconds later we saw Amanda, Dan's wife.

Nothing. I changed into a running kit, which was fine. I was still trying to get back into it mentally, which I never did.
Run
  • 5h 28m 6s
  • 26.2 miles
  • 12m 31s  min/mile
Comments:

Dan and I left Transition together and made our way up to the top of the bridge. I told him to go on ahead of me, I didn't want to hold him up at all. He eventually let me go but I passed him on the way back down. At the bottom of the bridge I spotted Alice and Jeremy and talked with them for a few seconds. Alice told me I needed to run 10:11 miles to make 12 hours. I knew that was not going to happen. I just put it out of my mind and concrentrated on finishing the run. Dan caught up with me a short time later and we ran most of the marathon together.
At about mile 6 I told him that if we were still together at mile twenty I'd sing his song to him. He told me he'd take me up on it. Sometimes he'd get ahead a bit, sometimes I'd get ahead but mostly we were together. The cool thing was he'd entered the water 25 minutes before me, so even though we were together I was winning (Sorry Dan. :))
I had a pretty miserable run. At mile 11 or so I started to get neauseated. It would pass and return again and again. I knew that I was not taking in enough fuel but I couldn't eat without feeling like I was going to vomit. I switched to an all liquid diet. At each aid station I'd take cola, water and broth. That was what I finished the second half of the marathon on. A few times I tried to swollow a salt tab but couldn't even bear the thought of putting it in my mouth.
We made the final turn and began the long 6 mile slog back to the finish line. I started to hum a few bars to get my voice ready to sing. Dan said he wanted me to wait until later. The last 6 miles I had to pee alot. I stopped at each aid station and urinated, so I felt like I was keeping hydrated.
Alice and Jeremy showed up at mile 22 or 23 to take pictures and cheer us on. I jokingly told them that they needed to make it back to the finish line as Dan and I were about to start doing 7:30 miles and they may not make it.
At mile 25 I realized I was cutting it close if I wanted to break 13 hours. I told Dan I needed to sing to him and then we needed to boogey. So I sang Dan's tune, sung to the music of "Danny Boy."

Oh Danny Boy,
The finish line is calling
From Oldham Countay and down to Fourth Street Live.
We've swam and biked and Danny now we're running.
Oh Danny Boy, Oh Danny Boy you'll be an Ironman.

There was a second verse I'd made up at one point but this was all I could get out. Another racer told me that sounded pretty good and I sould continue, but it was time for us to pick it up.

So we ran. It felt like I was running at about an 8M/M but when I looked at my Garmin it was more like a 10:15 pace. I pushed the last mile as hard as I could. My legs went from a burning sensation to numb. I couldn't feel them at all. I stopped and walked two times for a 10 count. The second time I told Dan to go. "Go Dan Go!" I commanded him. "Relax David" he told me. But he went.

Dan crossed the finish line about 25 seconds in front of me. That was perfect because there was no one in between us and I had Mike Riley all to myself. I was running hard at the finish, still thinking 13 hours was in my grasp. I heard Mike Riley call my name and I looked at him. I put my hands up to my ears. In 2009 Mike called my name but he didn't say those words every finished wants to hear. This year he was all mine. I was going to hear them and he was going to say them to me and me alone. I looked at Mike, pointed to my ears and he waited just a second, knowing what I wanted. And then I heard him: "David Hohl"...he waited a second, the tention building..."You are an Ironman!"

"Again" I thought to myself.

I crossed the finish line and ran into my buddy Paul Schon, who was working as the finish line captain. He was pointing stright at me and I smiled broadly when I saw him. He stuck his hand out to shake mine. "To hell with that," I thought and grabbed him in a big bear hug. Paul put my medal on me and looked over at the line of volunteers waiting to catch finishers. He looked back about 5 deep and pulled an attractive young blonde out of the line. "This is my buddy David, take good care of him." he said to her. "This is Carrie she's my friend and will take really good care of you." He told me. I told Carrie I couldn't feel my legs and needed to sit down. She told me to put my arm around her. No problem. :)She took me over to a chair and got me some water to drink. We talked and she's signed up for IM Lake Placid next year. Paul is going to be her coach.

Post race
Warm down:

Soon I felt recovered enough to head to the food area. I ran into Dan and Amanda outside the chute and we all shuffled over to the food area. Dan and I found seats and he got something to eat. I was waiting for another round of neasua to pass. All at once I looked up at Dan told him I was going to throw up and that I was going to medical. I walked into medical and announced that I needed a vomit pan, that I was going to be sick. A lady there insisted I get checked in before I vomited. I ignored her and announced louder that I needed something to vomit into. Since no pan was fourth comming I leaned over a dumpster and started to dry heave. All at once about three nurses were at my side with vomit pans leading me away from the dumpster and toward a cot.

I sat there a while and then laid down until the neasua passed. A doctor came and spoke with me and decided I needed an IV and some anti neasua meds. I didn't complain-though I've never had an IV after a race. In fact this was my first IM that I've even needed to go to medical.
Amanda got ahold of Alice and told her I was in medical. Somehow she sweet talked her way past the door keeper and to my side. I was keeping it together until Alice asked how things went on the course. I started to tell her about David. About how he wrecked and no one in front of me stopped. I burst into tears for him as I told her I felt terrible that there was nothing I could do for him. I told her I felt terrible that none of the 10 people in front of me stopped. Intellectually I understood that in a situation like that that everyone thinks someone else will take care of it- and I realized I needed to be that someone. I thought about how unfair it was that we all had done the training and that Ironman was a dream and a goal for all of us. And that we all had to make a decision on what was important-acheving that goal of finishing or finishing in a certain time-or doing the right thing and stopping and offering whatever assistance and aid we're able to offer. I told her it was a terrible decision to make, and that I was upset that I even thought about leaving him there. But I did, I had those thoughts, even if just for a moment. I know I did the right thing, but how easy would it have been for me to just ride by?

Sorry to ramble on here but I'm still working through all these emotions, so this is part of my therapy and helping me to ward off the post IM blues.

I drained the IV bag in about 12 minutes and felt much better. Alice and I exited medical and ran into Dan, Amanda and Jeremy. Dan was freshly showered and was headed back to the finish line for a celebration beer. I told him I'd join him soon.

I got cleaned up and waddled back to the finish, We watched the final finishers come in. Each one acheving their dream. Mike Riley leading the croud in cheers of "so-and-so, You Are An Ironman!"

At one point I sat back and just took it all in. It's been an incredible ride, these last five years since I took up this sport. I've made great friends. I've lost more than 40 pounds. I've gotten in the best shape of my life. I've tested my mettle. I like the man this sport has made me. I know I can do anything.

But it's time to move on from Ironman, at least for a while. I'm in school full time. My kids are getting older and need my attention. They'll have events they need me to attend, homework that they need help with. Dan summed it up nicely when I talked to him last night. He told me "We're some selfish pricks to do this sport." And he's right. I don't think it's worth the sacrifice anymore. Being a three time Ironman finisher is plenty. I'm not totally at peace with my decision but I will be. Triathlon will always be a part of my life and Ironman will always be there. But it's not time for me to be David that-nut-who-is-always-training-for-that-messed-up-event. It's time for me to be David the involved Dad, coach David, David the loving husband. So it's time to say goodbye.

Goodbye Ironman.

Besides, 40 is just 6 years away and I'll need to test my mettle again then. :)

Last updated: 2010-09-03 12:00 AM
Swimming
01:11:58 | 4224 yards | 01m 42s / 100yards
Age Group: 0/
Overall: 0/2440
Performance: Good
Suit: The Pink Shimmer!
Course:
Start type: Plus:
Water temp: 80F / 27C Current: Low
200M Perf. Remainder:
Breathing: Drafting:
Waves: Navigation:
Rounding:
T1
Time: 08:14
Cap removal: Good Helmet on/
Suit off:
Wetsuit stuck? Run with bike:
Jump on bike:
Getting up to speed:
Biking
06:03:09 | 112 miles | 18.50 mile/hr
Wind: Some with gusts
Course: Hilly
Road:   Cadence:
Turns: Cornering:
Gear changes: Hills:
Race pace: Drinks:
T2
Time: 09:14
Overall: Average
Riding w/ feet on shoes
Jumping off bike
Running with bike
Racking bike
Shoe and helmet removal
Running
05:28:06 | 26.2 miles | 12m 31s  min/mile
Performance:
Course:
Keeping cool Drinking
Post race
Weight change: %
Overall:
Mental exertion [1-5]
Physical exertion [1-5]
Good race?
Evaluation
Course challenge
Organized?
Events on-time?
Lots of volunteers?
Plenty of drinks?
Post race activities:
Race evaluation [1-5]

{postbutton}
2011-08-31 7:48 PM

User image

Master
Ohio
Subject: Ironman Louisville

2011-08-31 8:07 PM
in reply to: #3668245

User image

Elite
HURRICANE, Utah
Subject: RE: Ironman Louisville

Awesome report and awesome race David....I am so proud and honored to have gotten to know you over the years and become your friend! 

I think the scariest thing I read was in 6 years you will be 40 and it came to me that in 6.5 years I will be 50! OUCH 

2011-08-31 8:30 PM

User image

Regular
Cincinnati

Well after reading that I am glad that I got to finally meet you!  I have a few good pics from the undie run and will send them your way!

Ironman has taught you, as well as me, dedication,determination, and a giving heart.  You and your family will be much stronger for that!

Enjoy the race we call life no matter what direction it takes you and you will always be IRONMAN!

Kevin

2011-08-31 8:42 PM

User image

SWOH

It's insane that out of all those people, you were the only one willing to sacrifice your time goal to help a fellow human being. A seriously injured one at that. No one is a hero... of course you thought about just riding on. But you stopped, and that's what matters. Actions mean much more than intentions.

This RR is what the sport is all about. Thank you for writing it.

2011-08-31 8:43 PM

User image

Expert
C-bus
Great report, David.  And, for the record, you are not "just" an Ironman.  You are an Ironman who self-sacrificed for another.  You are the kind of person others need to be like.  I'm proud to know you! 
2011-08-31 9:12 PM

User image

Expert
Alpharetta (until we find a home)
"The only true measures of a man are his actions and choice of swimwear" Abraham Lincoln - April 2nd , 1932 during his "I Have a Dream" speech.

2011-08-31 9:13 PM

User image

Bronze member

Great report and great race. You're an Ironman Angel to someone out there! Congratulations!

2011-08-31 9:20 PM

User image

Veteran
Columbus, Ohio
Very well written report, David. Congrats on your 3rd Ironman finish! I've enjoyed the long hours we spent training together. In fact, i'm kind of bummed it's over, but i'm sure we will keep in touch. You know you did the right thing out there on race day and I'm sure that the injured athlete (David) is very appreciative of what you did for him. Don't think i'm weird if I call you at 3 a.m. and ask you to sing to me, LOL.....
2011-08-31 10:47 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

David - I am so proud to call you my friend.  You are an amazing person.  Thank you for being you!  Great race and race report. It was wonderful spending time with you back in Louisville.  We need to meet up again for a race soon.  Looks like maybe it will be Alice's turn to race with me next year.  Alice - If you race with me, I promise to be better prepared and not require you to describe the swim course to me 5 mins before the start.  :-)

David - congrats on being and ironman, again!!!!

2011-08-31 11:29 PM

User image

Master
St. Louis
Awesome RR and really cool you stopped to help a fallen triathlete.  You are the real deal!
2011-09-01 12:14 AM

User image

Veteran
It sucks you had to give up on your time goal. I know that had to make it mentally tough on you. But you made the right decision . Awesome job and thanks for sharing your race report.

2011-09-01 4:16 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Pa
Good job on the race.  It was very nice of you to stop and help that guy. It's a shame that nobody else did.  Job well done!
2011-09-01 6:39 AM

User image

Veteran
West Palm Beach

AWESOME report! made me teary eyed...

You did the right thing by stopping and helping a fellow human being...in a time when we hear so much crap about the "bad people in this world" it is refreshing to hear that we still have AWESOME humans out there!!

Congrats again and happy recovery....Alicia

2011-09-01 8:31 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Ohio

Amazing race David. You are a man  little N and M can look up to - you set aside your personal goals to help another in need - you are what makes this sport such a wonderful one. Your drive and determination are boundless but it's your compassion and caring for others that differentiate you from the masses. You truly demonstrated what it is to be an Ironman. Thank you for sharing your emotional journey and I wish you the best of luck with the IM Blues - although something tells me - they won't be too bad with school full time for yourself and your quality family time. I hope that we will continue to see you and Alice and the kids on the Ohio circuit.

PS. I think you are the shiznit for wearing the Pink Shimmer for the swim. I often recall the manly man charity challenge and the visions of you two racing when I need a laugh.

2011-09-01 2:09 PM

User image

Veteran
Thanks for the report. you did a right thing. For what you have done  they should cut your time down for at least an hour
2011-09-01 2:15 PM

New user

Atlanta

Great job!

I saw the guy you helped being put on the stretcher and loaded into the ambulance while I was climbing the hill.  He was talking and appeared alert, so that's encouraging.  I hope he's alright.  You are a good man for helping out.

I saw another nasty crash right in front of special needs.  A guy got tangled up in his bag and went over the bars, but the help staff was quickly calling medical.  Crashes like those make me sick to my stomach.

2011-09-01 3:21 PM

User image

Expert

Congrats on the race!!

Maggs is my friend from Hawaii, she posted a pic of the start and thought, "Hey thats David" Small world

2011-09-01 4:08 PM

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
I did Kentucky in 2008, I know EXACTLY the spot you are talking about. Lots of wrecks happen there! You come screaming down that hill and have to make a left turn, and then a right (I believe?)... lots of carnage happens there. Scary!

Good job on stopping. I too have stopped in a race. At the end of the day, it's the right thing to do.

Congrats on your finish!!!

2011-09-01 4:23 PM

Extreme Veteran
NE Ohio

Awesome report. i didn't see it taking the turn of a swam song to IM

if you didn't stop to help that gentleman, it would always bother you that you didn't. but here you did, AND you persevered through and IM after dealing with that. that's more the accomlishment...and makes you even more of a better person.

best of luck

2011-09-02 8:03 AM

User image

Master
Ohio
Thanks for reading my report everyone. I can't believe that as the soreness subsides I'm considering signing up for next year. I won't, but I'd be lying if I said the thought had not crossed my mind.
2011-09-02 2:51 PM

David,

Not sure if you remember me, but we did the practice swim together at B2B in 2009 (my first) and I was right next to you in the swim and yelled to you (at the first buoy when things were congested) "you gonna go BT?" (because I couldn't remember your name in the heat of the moment.

You did the right thing, without question, and you know that.  The fact that it wasn't an immediate reaction says nothing about you, only the decision that you made to help another human being is what you will be judged by. 

Great work on the Ironman, and on being a great man.  Keep it up.

I'll use this RR as motivation for B2B in two months.

peace

ben

2011-09-02 4:55 PM
in reply to: #3670392

User image

Regular
OKC
Your race report makes triathlons great.  Thanks for stopping and putting more important things ahead of a time goal.  With that said, great time! 
2011-09-08 10:07 PM

User image

Regular
Holland, Mich.
David, you definitely did the right thing!  By the time I got there, you had already been relieved.  It was awfully crazy with the steepness, congestion, and traffic.  You still turned in an amazing time!  Kudos to you, not only for your alertness, but also you perseverance.  Best wishes in you future IM adventures!
2011-09-10 8:11 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Carrollton, TX

You are such a selfless person to stop for David during your race and take care of him while the medics arrived even thought that meant giving up your sub 12 hr goal.

At the end of the day, it isn't the things we did for ourselves or accomplished, it's what we did for others.  

Oh, and congrats on another good race, Ironman.  

Edited by thedallasceliac 2011-09-10 8:11 PM
General Discussion-> Race Reports!
{postbutton}
General Discussion Race Reports! » Ironman Louisville Rss Feed