Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Strangest thing to ever happen at your workplace Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 4

2012-02-04 9:37 AM
in reply to: #4019636

Subject: RE: Strangest thing to ever happen at your workplace
Well being an engineer in the navy down in the main space I have heard some crazy stories ( I cannot say any of these happened just old hear-say) When we get a new check in we send the biggest guy in engineering to get into his bunk totally naked and wait for the new guy to open the curtain to his bunkIf someone tells on someone else instead of settling it the self the old saying is " if something squeeks it's best to apply a liberal amount of grease" aka getting greased. Never leave your cup down in the pit, if you do you might as well throw it away, don't know what's touched it or been in itDemineralized water is fun to fill the chiefs coffee water tank with (causes excessive pooping)Stealing ones towel while taking your first shower and replacing it with single ply TP is fun, especially when you have to walk through hall ways to get back to your rackEtc etc

Edited by Goolsbymd 2012-02-04 9:39 AM

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Strangest thing to ever happen at your workplace Rss Feed  

of 4