Other Country Forums Southeast Asia » CSST (formerly OSIM) - Who is racing this weekend? Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, alicefoeller Reply
2012-09-24 11:27 PM

User image

Veteran
Singapore
Subject: CSST (formerly OSIM) - Who is racing this weekend?

Anyone racing the Cold Storage Singapore Triathlon this weekend?  It used to be the OSIM Triathlon in July but new date and sponsor.  I will be out there suffering.  Unfortunatley too much traveling has limited my bike and swim time. 

See you there!

2012-09-27 12:02 AM
in reply to: #4425985

Subject: RE: CSST (formerly OSIM) - Who is racing this weekend?
Hi this is Pete from Vietnam. I'll be in it this weekend.  
2012-09-28 12:11 AM
in reply to: #4429575

User image

Veteran
Singapore

Pete,

Let's hope for good weather.  Do you know your race number?  If so let me know and I will try to find you before the race.  I think my number is 8314 (something around that...) and my wave starts at 8:40.  I ride a black QuintanaRoo Seduza.

Good luck!

2012-09-29 8:02 AM
in reply to: #4425985

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member

Best of luck, guys! Boy am I glad I didn't know about this race, or I would have entered it and had to pull out of that one, too. Long story--have had to pull out of two races I'd planned this fall due to a series of illnesses/injuries since returning to Vietnam in August. I guess my body is getting its revenge for the HIM training and race. At this point (badly sprained elbow is the current issue) I'm such a mess that I couldn't even pick up the bike box to get to the airport!

I'm packing it up tri-wise this season; hoping to build back my run base getting ready for Angkor Wat HM in December and focus on improving my biking for next spring's races, without further fiascos.

New Thread
Other Country Forums Southeast Asia » CSST (formerly OSIM) - Who is racing this weekend? Rss Feed