BT Development Fixed Bugs » State of BT - Monday the 20th, Early Morning Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-20 12:03 AM

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: State of BT - Monday the 20th, Early Morning

1 - We just updated the nutrition logger.  There may still be some errors but you should notice some good changes.

2 - Today after our 'Uploader' (Garmin, etc) update last night we haven't heard really much of anything on upload failures or success in the bug forum, a few successes, less failures.  We will be looking at our processing que Monday day to see what may still be causing failure on some uploads.  MAKE A NEW POST BELOW IF YOU HAVE SUCCESS OR FAILURE AND BE DETAILED.

3 - BT mobile site is online and should redirect to it in your mobile browser.  Likewise Android and Iphone apps 'should' be working (they do for us) though our sample size is n=2.  

MONDAY, DAY we plan to work on several forum issues.  Inbox and RR errors upon posts and some other items...while trying to improve nutrition and the uploader.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.  It may seem we have a lot left but once we are past the big hurdles of uploading, nutrition logging issues, these littler bugs will get squished a lot faster.

*this wont' happen again for another 10 years. Foot in mouth We are now nearly celebrating our 10 year anniversary from inception...we updated 10 years worth of bolt-on code that hasn't really been updated ever.  It's a huge undertaking and if I can get the ship righted and back in the wind in a week, I would say we are doing VERY good considering the size and scope of the project.  Right now we are at half mast...under power but speeding up.

I sincerely apologize to everyone that are still having issues with a favorite or frequently-used feature.  

(please start a new thread for bugs...I may miss them here)

2013-05-21 10:12 PM
in reply to: Ron

User image

Master
Subject: RE: State of BT - Monday the 20th, Early Morning
Firefox 21.0, Garmin FR305, Windows 7. Uploaded run from Garmin.  Got all the way thru, got the success message, but workout does not show up in my Training Log.
2013-05-21 10:15 PM
in reply to: bcraht

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: State of BT - Monday the 20th, Early Morning
New Thread
BT Development Fixed Bugs » State of BT - Monday the 20th, Early Morning Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

BT Mobile App

Started by shadow67
Views: 1498 Posts: 4

2013-07-25 9:42 PM Lovey
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 29, 2012
author : sarals
comments : 0
Unforeseen challenges make for a compelling race.

date : December 22, 2011
author : writingrunner
comments : 1
Where to find the time WITHOUT getting up early
date : September 16, 2010
author : LifterCatcher
comments : 3
As the fog cleared, the buoy that I first saw earlier in the morning was just the first marker in a very long line of buoys that stretched across the lake like a runway for a 747 jetliner.

date : December 3, 2007
author : Team BT
comments : 1
Complete course preview of the New Jersey State triathlon featuring a Sprint and a Olympic distance race. Mark your calendars!
date : April 2, 2006
author : acbadger
I have been able to swim 200-300 yards without stopping for the past couple of weeks, but this morning I couldn’t swim more than 50. Could not eating make a big differance?

date : January 29, 2006
author : Team BT
I started the Beginner Triathlete training program in earnest after Chinese New Year. I viewed the distances in the peak week with trepidation - how on earth would I manage it?
date : April 19, 2005
author : Ron
How to configure and use your triathlon training log or blog.

date : October 17, 2004
author : infosteward
I want your tastes to be satisfied. I want you to feel like you’re coming home each Monday when you view the new articles uploaded to the site.