BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Daily Water Intake Tracker? Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-20 11:39 AM

User image

Expert
Subject: Daily Water Intake Tracker?
I would love to see a water tracker on the nutrition log page so I can track my daily water intake.

Over all I am liking the new design. I love the much more efficient training log entry. Keep up the good work.
New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Daily Water Intake Tracker? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Equipment Tracker

Started by croyston
Views: 784 Posts: 3

2014-04-16 1:25 PM Khyron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 19, 2010
author : Team BT
comments : 1
Use this redesigned feature of your training logs to keep track of your time and mileage on all of your gear including shoes, bikes, tires, clothes, etc.

date : April 22, 2009
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
Find out which sports nutrition practices effectively enhance performance. What and when you eat powerfully impacts how well you can perform.
date : May 20, 2008
author : mrakes1
comments : 3
Are your long workouts approaching 3 hours? Can't seem to eat enough or time your nutrition? Use the following calorie recommendations and recipes to create your own meal plan.

date : May 8, 2007
author : Ron
Lots of updates in this version! Map your routes and elevation profiles of single sport workouts, bricks and races! Directly integrates into BT's training log to assign routes to workouts.
date : March 6, 2007
author : MegL
comments : 9
Because for everyone out there, crossing the finish line is more about life than the race itself.

date : June 5, 2006
author : mrakes1
As hard as you try to avoid it, it calls for you each and every morning. You hate to do it, but for some uncontrollable reason, your feet find their way to the bathroom scale.
date : March 25, 2005
author : Ron
comments : 5
Some general instructions on how to log your actual and planned training daily workouts.

date : December 12, 2004
author : CLLinIA
comments : 1
What you can do to clean up your local swimming hole and keep it clean!