BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Finer privacy settings (separate settign for Health) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-20 12:35 PM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area
Subject: Finer privacy settings (separate settign for Health)
I wish that the privacy settings were a bit more fine tuned.  I'd love to keep my training log open and I want to log my weight in BT but keep that to myself.  Right now Training Log is open or closed and Nutrition is open or closed but I would like to see a Health privacy setting.
New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Finer privacy settings (separate settign for Health) Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 9, 2010
author : jasongootman
comments : 0
From simple time-trial testing or past performance, you can appropriately set your race goals for your upcoming races.

date : July 24, 2009
author : AMSSM
I was in a bicycle accident that left me with a separated shoulder. I went to an orthopedic who said that it had been too long to do surgery because the ligaments would not repair themselves.
date : June 4, 2008
author : mikericci
comments : 2
Don't know how to setup your triathlon transition area? We cover everything from wetsuit tips, bike check, nutrition, shoes, equipment placement to actual race day execution.

date : August 17, 2007
author : scoli121
comments : 6
I quickly browsed an article in Men's Health that talked about doing a triathlon, and how it wasn't really that hard. With a "tsk!" I quickly turned the page while thinking, "Yeah, right!"
date : May 1, 2006
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
Below are just a few tips from sports dietitians and other health professionals who help active people transform their food fears into peaceful fueling.

date : January 29, 2006
author : mikericci
Setting goals for your triathlon season is important if you want to improve upon where you are and how you raced last year.
date : December 12, 2004
author : CLLinIA
What you can do to clean up your local swimming hole and keep it clean!

date : November 28, 2004
author : sekhmet
I challenge all BT readers who want to shed the pounds to stay committed to their training during the colder months. Share this commitment with others.