BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Sports Distance Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-02 4:44 PM

User image

Expert
Lafayette, CA
Subject: Sports Distance
Good morning:

I love the new BT. I think you guys did a great job. I think the changes were well thought out.

One modification would help me out. Can you add distance to the sports? For example, I would love to see how much I kayak.

Of course distance on yard work may not be as useful!
Thanks
Geoff

2013-06-14 8:24 AM
in reply to: wieczynski

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area
Subject: RE: Sports Distance

I wish that time of day and equipment were available for sports as well.  

For example, if you are walking as part of rehab, you might be wearing your running shoes and want to include that distance in your equipment usage.

New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Sports Distance Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 20, 2012
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
Recurrent injuries to the groin are slow to heal, easily re-injured, and will frustrate your training and competition plans. Learn about the diagnosis, anatomy and treatment of sports hernias.

date : November 12, 2010
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
While busy athletes enjoy the ease of using pre-wrapped sports foods, these commercial products tend to be more about convenience than necessity. Here is a listing of various types of sport fuels.
date : March 15, 2010
author : mrakes1
"I've tried several sport drinks during training for last years CDA race and all ended up giving me incredible gas problems during the run."

date : July 14, 2009
author : scoobysdad
Excerpts from the full-length movie of three BT'ers following their dreams to Ironman. Meet BT'er tripletmom01
date : May 6, 2009
While there is a time and a place for engineered sports foods, many athletes needlessly waste a lot of money misusing them. The purpose of this article is to help you become an informed consumer.

date : January 19, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
Which sport do you believe is easier to continually improve at: swimming, bicycling, or running? What makes you think this specific sport is easier to improve at?
date : December 11, 2006
If you have ever felt confused by the plethora of commercial sports fuels, you are not alone. Runners, cyclists, and other athletes inevitably ask me, "What’s the best energy bar? gel? sports drink?"

date : April 18, 2005
The following is a sneak peak at Nancy Clark’s upcoming book on endurance nutrition - The Cyclist’s Food Guide: Fueling for the Distance