General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Scott T2 Evo Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-08 1:47 PM

Subject: Scott T2 Evo
Anybody have any experience with the Scott T2 Evo running shoes. I was actually loaned a pair by a friend who has a running store to try out for a demo run and see if I liked them. Will take them out for maybe 4-6 miles on Wednesday.

I've been running in Newtons and then Brooks Pure Cadence for the last couple years, all pretty light 4 mm drop not a lot of cushioning. My latest pair of PureCadence is pretty worn out. Was looking at the Saucony Kinvara 4 maybe to stay in the same kind of 4mm offset when he loaned me the Scotts. It is 8 mm and not sure of the impact of going back up to a higher offset heal but seems pretty light and cushiony so it has me curious.

Wondering if anybody has any experience in how they perform and their durability. How long they last. My main beef with Brooks was how fast the shoes wear out. Don't run sockless but if the Scotts work out maybe I try to transition to it.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Scott T2 Evo Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Relay Fitness EVO i spin bike

Started by LWP
Views: 1388 Posts: 1

2012-08-05 12:58 PM LWP

Scott T2 pro shoe questions

Started by someguyinKC
Views: 671 Posts: 1

2011-09-02 3:33 PM someguyinKC

Scott T2 anyone try them?

Started by swoleman
Views: 627 Posts: 2

2009-11-17 8:14 AM Leegoocrap

MERIDA Scultura EVO 907-COM VS ORBEA ONIX

Started by esanchi
Views: 5858 Posts: 9

2009-08-27 6:05 PM esanchi

WHICH ONE? - Scott Contessa CR1 Pro or Scott Contessa Plasma

Started by val1628
Views: 1212 Posts: 2

2008-07-14 3:34 PM Daremo
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 1, 2011
author : Scott Tinley
comments : 1
Sport and religion both celebrate group values and offer excitement. Sport and religion are grounded in disciplined practice, a devotion to a cause, and a belief in the unseen. And both require faith.

date : April 18, 2011
Balancing the triathlete you are with your vision for the triathlete you could be.
date : October 5, 2010
comments : 4
The grand pull to Kona is both a product of our sport's mythology, marketing, and the intangible desires that each create.

date : August 6, 2009
author : ChiRunning
comments : 0
In this second part, Danny Dreyer, Founder and Head Coach of Chi Running, will discuss several ways to correct your posture for better running.
date : June 4, 2008
author : mikericci
comments : 2
Don't know how to setup your triathlon transition area? We cover everything from wetsuit tips, bike check, nutrition, shoes, equipment placement to actual race day execution.

date : June 11, 2007
author : Ontherun
comments : 3
A brief history on aero bar evolution with a review on the bars that I own and love.
date : September 2, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 0
For us beginners, a brick is usually a bike/run combo. This simulates the bike to run transition - many think is the toughest part of the race.

date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
How to properly and effectively lay out your triathlon transition area.