BT Development New Products and Sales! » EnergyLab Carbon Wheels | Designed and Engineered in Canada Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-11 5:16 PM

Subject: EnergyLab Carbon Wheels | Designed and Engineered in Canada
EnergyLab Sports is becoming the new standard for quality in road and triathlon cycling. Built to be trusted and continually called on to perform. Designed and Engineered in Canada and tested in the Lab.

The real test is on the road in some of the wettest, steepest, hottest, roughest and outrageously angriest roads, by some of the strongest and most demanding, critical, obsessive and ridiculously great riders.

(BT.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
BT.jpg (69KB - 47 downloads)
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » EnergyLab Carbon Wheels | Designed and Engineered in Canada Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Valdora 59 cm Carbon Frameset Clearance - $650

Started by Valdora
Views: 2321 Posts: 1

2011-12-05 1:23 PM Valdora

Our Favorite New Cycling Design

Started by Everyday Endurance
Views: 1753 Posts: 1

2011-07-20 7:41 AM Everyday Endurance

New Triathlon, Cycling, & Yoga Designs Available

Started by Everyday Endurance
Views: 4902 Posts: 1

2017-12-19 11:50 AM Harvey_Mac
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 13, 2012
author : KarbonSpeed
comments : 2
"These wheels are really fast and we can prove it with our tests from the A2 Wind Tunnel. We developed an ultra-fast modified V-Notch rim shape which keeps drag to an minimum."

date : October 27, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Hint: It's not a one-person job
date : October 12, 2011
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 0
How to train for hills when you don't have any hills to train on

date : November 23, 2010
author : marmadaddy
comments : 1
Should you make the switch from your current aluminum framed bike to a carbon bike frame?
date : December 15, 2008
My back wheel needs to be trued up. It has a slight side-to-side wobble, and I feel at times like I'm going to lose control when I ride. Is this something that I should only trust to my LBS to do?

date : August 5, 2008
The wheels are my first area of concern and I have started to shop around. I find it nauseating to think of spending the same amount for wheels as my bike. Any help?
date : November 6, 2007
author : Ron
comments : 2
Don't know how to take that rear wheel off of your bike? Is the chain making things difficult? Learn how to remove your rear wheel if you have to change your bike tire or fix a flat.

date : April 13, 2007
author : B-One
comments : 8
This article estimates how much time can be saved in sprint races by converting from stock aero wheels found on most tri bikes to more aero disk and composite spoked wheels.