General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Promotion Wetsuit M-L Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-02-09 7:31 PM

User image

Master
ann arbor, michigan
Subject: Promotion Wetsuit M-L
This is my first wetsuit. It is about seven years old but still in very good condition. I used it for my first two seasons, then bought a new wetsuit and this has been sitting in my closet since.

Details:

Promotion Brand men's sleeveless wetsuit. But....... It has a long sleeve top (kind of like the DeSoto top) that makes it in to a full wetsuit when worn with the sleeveless portion. Look at Promotion's website if you have questions about this set up.

Men's size medium-large. I am 5' 7", 150 and it is really too big for me. Probably a better fit for someone 5' 8"-11" and 160-180 or so.

I cut about 2 inches off the legs to make getting it off easier. It doesn't affect the performance.

It isn't worth much but it would make a really nice first wetsuit for someone getting in to the sport.

First $30 can have it. Just message me through the site.

If you are unhappy when you get it I want you to be satisfied..... Hopefully that won't be an issue.

2014-02-11 6:51 AM
in reply to: wannabefaster

User image

Master
ann arbor, michigan
Subject: RE: Promotion Wetsuit M-L
Suit is gone. Wish I had more to send to everyone.
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Promotion Wetsuit M-L Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

FS: Ironman Instinct LS Wetsuit (Men's Med-T)

Started by tinkerbell57
Views: 1224 Posts: 4

2007-10-05 9:47 AM tinkerbell57

Promotion Sleeveless XXL Wetsuit

Started by mhemberg
Views: 1259 Posts: 7

2007-08-12 10:13 AM chrisinct

Promotion sleeveless ladies wetsuit - FREE

Started by Renee
Views: 971 Posts: 3

2006-09-02 8:00 PM Colomingle

Mens Promotion Wetsuit for sale

Started by brianb
Views: 1224 Posts: 5

2006-07-24 10:15 AM brianb

Women's ProMotion Wetsuit - sz 14

Started by TriBefore40
Views: 1042 Posts: 4

2006-03-26 8:26 PM misanthropic777
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 4, 2010
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 0
Learn about the different styles of triathlon wetsuits, how to choose one and why it is beneficial to have one.

date : October 28, 2009
author : AMSSM
I was just recently diagnosed with MS, but I'm also very accepting and ready to move forward - especially in my triathlon training and I would love input and training tips.
date : January 20, 2009
author : Ontherun
One of the things that set ProMotion above some of the other suits is there ability to modify a suit when necessary. ProMotion wants a suit to fit right off the rack. This is a solid suit.

date : November 17, 2008
In part 3 of this series on mid-range fullsuits, we review the Neo Sport Sprint fullsuit for comfort, warmth, buoyancy and performance.
date : September 3, 2008
comments : 1
The first video in this series will go through some wetsuit basics: what is a triathlon wetsuit, different styles, rules for racing with a wetsuit and wetsuit care and fit.

date : August 20, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
I'm doing my first tri Saturday. It starts at 7 AM and the forecast is calling for a high of 82 (air temp). Do I need to rush out and get a wetsuit?
date : July 7, 2008
author : Ron
comments : 1
This is a 'first impressions' review of the Fit2Race Sockeye Fullsuit. From a first wetsuit point-of-view, I was able to dramatically improve my pace over non-wetsuit swims.

date : September 8, 2004
author : promotion
comments : 4
ProMotion continues to excel in the Triathlon wetsuit market with evolved designs widely regarded as the finest available and loyal support from athletes worldwide.