Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » New Bike Computer / GPS (Electronics) for 2 bikes Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2014-02-26 1:17 PM

User image

Subject: New Bike Computer / GPS (Electronics) for 2 bikes
Hello everyone

Cat Eye Strada Double Wireless bike computer has decided to cause me grief between my 2 bikes - honestly sync never really worked

Looking for suggestions for easy switch between Road and Tri bikes; I use a cheap / different one for MTB racing

Bontrager has a good system which is ANT compatible
Garmin also has several ANT compatible models - I like their products but unsure which model to buy if I go that route

I use a 310XT watch for all training / Gamin Connect to load data

Your help is appreciated

See you Woodstock

Jean
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » New Bike Computer / GPS (Electronics) for 2 bikes Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Immaculate 2010 Trek Equinox Time trial/triathlon bike - COMPLETE BIKE

Started by ozzie123
Views: 2233 Posts: 2

2012-12-02 11:05 AM ozzie123

Shopping for a new bike

Started by Dental mom
Views: 2208 Posts: 16

2012-11-20 8:08 AM sozzie

New to the List/Looking for Bike Shoes

Started by aspenvale
Views: 649 Posts: 3

2012-09-05 1:48 PM aspenvale

GPS gear???

Started by Rockfalls95
Views: 1423 Posts: 8

2010-03-14 5:42 PM Rockfalls95

Tri-Bike needs new loving home...

Started by TimmyMay
Views: 919 Posts: 3

2009-07-27 3:05 PM TimmyMay
RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 11, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Dean from Fitwerx answers a BT member question about what kind of bike should be the "next bike."

date : June 29, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 4
Second in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries
date : January 8, 2010
I am in the market for a new road bike, at several local bike stores I will test ride several bikes. Other than basic fit and components, how should I compare them while doing a test ride?

date : December 27, 2008
comments : 9
Are you a beginner triathlete? This video will compare triathlon bikes and road bikes to help you figure out what is best for you as you begin your triathlon training.
date : December 15, 2008
comments : 2
I bought a new road bike in April and want to know how to properly maintain it during the season when I'm riding often and during the off season.

date : May 8, 2007
author : Ron
Lots of updates in this version! Map your routes and elevation profiles of single sport workouts, bricks and races! Directly integrates into BT's training log to assign routes to workouts.
date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
comments : 0
My expectations for the quality of this years’ Triathlon world championship were fulfilled. This was because of the superb location that is like no other along with having the top triathletes present.

date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
comments : 0
There is a marvelous destiny out there waiting for you too, but only if you are willing to take chances and put yourself on the line.