General Discussion Triathlon Talk » BlueSeventy wetsuit sizing Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-03-16 12:00 PM

User image

Colorado
Subject: BlueSeventy wetsuit sizing
Quick question: I looked at the BlueSeventy size chart for wetsuits, and based on my height and weight (4'11" and 101 pounds) it recommends an XS. So I ordered one and tried it on today and it's sooooo tight, especially around the arms. The wrists are tight enough that I felt like my hands were going to start turning blue. I didn't leave it on long enough to find out.

I've rented other wetsuits brands before and they've never been quite that tight. It's weird because I fit right into the sizing, which is for women 4'7" to 5'1" and 98 to 112 pounds. But on the other hand, my build is on the stocky side, despite the fact that I don't weigh much. Am I being a wuss and is this the first time I've had a wetsuit that fits as it should, or should I go up a size? Thanks!!!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » BlueSeventy wetsuit sizing Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Blueseventy wetsuits run small?

Started by northerngrrrl
Views: 2472 Posts: 5

2012-07-20 6:51 AM audiojan

IM Wetsuit Sizing

Started by rollinbones
Views: 491 Posts: 1

2006-01-05 8:32 AM rollinbones

Wetsuit sizing question - women

Started by Miko
Views: 824 Posts: 6

2005-08-26 7:12 PM Miko

Wetsuit Sizing?

Started by DRLski
Views: 1044 Posts: 8

2005-08-09 8:53 AM Tell3131

Ironman wetsuit sizing

Started by ChrisM
Views: 1292 Posts: 2

2005-03-19 11:35 PM max
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 24, 2012
comments : 1
Your wetsuit is a substantial investment, and proper care will extend its life considerably.

date : February 4, 2010
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 0
Learn about the different styles of triathlon wetsuits, how to choose one and why it is beneficial to have one.
date : December 12, 2009
author : FitWerx
We are often asked the question, "What size frame should I buy" and the answer is “it depends”. I know that’s not the answer you want to hear, but hopefully the following will shed some more light.

date : September 27, 2009
author : Coach AJ
New products from Descente, Vision Tech, Pearl Izumi, Saris, CamelBack, BlueSeventy, Blue, GU, Quarq and Shimano.
date : November 17, 2008
author : Ontherun
In part 3 of this series on mid-range fullsuits, we review the Neo Sport Sprint fullsuit for comfort, warmth, buoyancy and performance.

date : September 3, 2008
author : Ontherun
The first video in this series will go through some wetsuit basics: what is a triathlon wetsuit, different styles, rules for racing with a wetsuit and wetsuit care and fit.
date : August 20, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
I'm doing my first tri Saturday. It starts at 7 AM and the forecast is calling for a high of 82 (air temp). Do I need to rush out and get a wetsuit?

date : July 2, 2006
author : acbadger
Is there a magic number of days off for your training plan? Is it a one size fits all or an an individual choice?