2020-11-22 5:49 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: Make your prediction
Originally posted by Rogillio

Originally posted by marcag

Just hope Sidney doesn’t turn up to be another Adam Schifty.

Huh ?

You can't make this stuff up.

Interesting indeed. Why would an independent lawyer bet the farm on something she cannot prove? She is either a complete nut job or had balls like church bells! Let’s see if she delivers this week. This is 20fing20 man. Don’t count anything out!

At this point I’m resigned to watching the train wreck. Still uncertain as to who will crash and burn but it is good entertainment for sure.

Fun if you ignore the over the top ridiculous claims that this is “destroying” our democracy. LOL.

Rumor was she was too much, even for Trump.

My prediction is she is going to rip off her mask (a la Mission impossible) and it will be Borat underneath

Edited by marcag 2020-11-22 5:50 PM

2020-11-22 6:11 PM
in reply to: marcag

User image

, Arizona
You're only making yourself the fool, nowhere have I EVER defended faithless electors, not in 2016 and not now. You seem to selectively forget that nearly all of the faithless electors in 2016 were democrats voting for Sanders, Powell, and Kasich. Stop trying to make excuses for corrupt behavior.

Sidney never bet the farm, they disavowed her after the conspiracy theory ridden claims at the press conference. Maybe you should talk to your son to better understand how little liability she has over this, she has her "security guy" who is making the claims about Dominion vulnerabilities to pin everything on, she will simply say she was mislead. She's a lawyer, she would never put her own skin on the line.
2020-11-23 6:13 AM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Synon

You're only making yourself the fool, nowhere have I EVER defended faithless electors, not in 2016 and not now. You seem to selectively forget that nearly all of the faithless electors in 2016 were democrats voting for Sanders, Powell, and Kasich. Stop trying to make excuses for corrupt behavior.

Sidney never bet the farm, they disavowed her after the conspiracy theory ridden claims at the press conference. Maybe you should talk to your son to better understand how little liability she has over this, she has her "security guy" who is making the claims about Dominion vulnerabilities to pin everything on, she will simply say she was mislead. She's a lawyer, she would never put her own skin on the line.

Well I have been called far worse than fool so I will let the personal attack slide. I did not say you supported faithless electors and neither do I. The MI House speaker already debunked that claim. He said Trump did not try to interfere in any way. Having said that, if the republicans fail to certify it would go to the House (MI) and they could appoint electors who could overrule the majority. I am against this too which is why I hope they complete their investigations and rush to a conclusion.

I was surprised to see Trump team “distance” themselves from Sidney. Probably a good thing to do politically to hedge their bets. If she has the goods it works to Trump’s good. If she doesn’t, then Trump can disavow her accusations. Sort of. :-)

I think that by the end of the week, if Sidney fails to “blow up” GA it’s game over.

So prediction time again. Pick a date that Trump will concede? I’m going with Dec 4. About the time Gore conceded (the second time).

2020-11-23 7:00 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Extreme Veteran

I was surprised to see Trump team “distance” themselves from Sidney. Probably a good thing to do politically to hedge their bets. If she has the goods it works to Trump’s good. If she doesn’t, then Trump can disavow her accusations. Sort of. :-)

I think that by the end of the week, if Sidney fails to “blow up” GA it’s game over.

So prediction time again. Pick a date that Trump will concede? I’m going with Dec 4. About the time Gore conceded (the second time).

"If she has he goods". You really think Rudy doesn't know exactly what she has ? In GA they hand counted the ballots. These machines do not change physical ballots. There is nothing to blow up except her story. I have less trouble believing the story that she is QAnon supporter.

Date to concede ? He won't. it will be some kind of permission for his people to talk to Biden. He will not say "I lost", "I concede"....

I bet he isn't there in January.
2020-11-23 4:59 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Previously I defended the Powel/Rudy presser. But the more I read and hear, I think it was a mistake. They hyped it as a bombshell but did not present any hard core evidence. Would have been better IMO to just keep their powder dry until they can present the “bombshell”
Evidence not bombshell accusations. What was the purpose of the briefing? IDK. But I do think they lost credibility. Now, had they held the presser and held up a stained dress with DNA proof the whole world would be watching with cigar baited breath.

My reading of the tea leaves is this is put up or shut up week. Either she has irrefutable proof or it’s all over.

Having said that I thought the DNA evidence against OJ was irrefutable but they still lost the case.

ETA

All roads lead thru GA. MI just certified their vote. So Trump needs to flip GA, PA and WI for 277 and the win. The trifecta! So far the recount in WI has not shifted many votes. PA will end up in the SCOTUS. GA is in Sidney’s hands.

Sometime people hit the trifecta but it is rare. Speaking of horse races...in ‘77 I bet $777 on a horse named Lucky 7 running out of gate 7 in the 7th race. Did he win? Heck no, he came in 7th.

Edited by Rogillio 2020-11-23 5:15 PM
2020-11-23 5:18 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Trump just gave the green light to start the transfer process.

2020-11-23 7:13 PM

User image

Pro
If it's over it's over.... we'll see. But if so, I wish President Biden well. He'll be my President. There is no part of me that could act like Democrats have the last 4 years. I will never forget.

Edited by Left Brain 2020-11-23 7:15 PM
2020-11-23 7:20 PM

Veteran
Wisconsin
Wait, what about all the fraudulent votes? I thought there were piles and piles of evidence of wrongdoing?

Oh, that's right - it was just more BS. And none of the cult members care.
2020-11-23 7:25 PM
in reply to: feh

User image

Pro
Originally posted by fehWait, what about all the fraudulent votes? I thought there were piles and piles of evidence of wrongdoing?Oh, that's right - it was just more BS. And none of the cult members care.
The media doesn't decide who is President. The law does as defined in the Constitution. Sit down, son.....your party played to conspiracies against the President for 4 years. Not a single win. Learn how to win, and lose, like all adults do. It'll serve you well in life.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Make your prediction Rss Feed  
Show Per page

of 8