BT Development New Products and Sales! » Coast Guard Tri kit Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-11-21 12:17 PM

Subject: Coast Guard Tri kit
The Coast Guard Academy Triathlon team recently revamped their racing apparel and is now opening sales to all who are interested. The new uniforms include options to suit your individual preferences; a cycling jersey, a 1-piece tri suit, and tri tops/shorts are available.

All sales are conducted by Epix, the team receives no profit we simply want to make Coast Guard logo Triathlon and Cycling apparel available to all who are interested.

To order visit the Epix Custom Website at:

http://www.epixgear.com/custom/USCGA

feel free to message me with any suggestions of problems
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Coast Guard Tri kit Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Tri Short Review on TriSports University!

Started by TriSports.com
Views: 6057 Posts: 6

2013-07-28 5:22 PM crissy_jo

D3 Launches Women's Tri Team!

Started by mikericci
Views: 2831 Posts: 1

2010-02-06 4:02 PM mikericci

Tri My Apparel July Promo

Started by Ron
Views: 3428 Posts: 1

2009-07-09 10:25 AM Ron

Seattle Tri Expo and Coaching Education April 14-15

Started by bruk
Views: 3253 Posts: 1

2007-04-12 12:28 AM bruk
RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 13, 2008
author : eschmits
comments : 2
After I left the running store, I couldn't stop thinking about the sprint tri and how much of a challenge it would be for me. So instead of joining a gym, I started riding my bike and it felt great.

date : February 5, 2008
author : DominiqueL
comments : 1
A product review of the Louis Garneau Tri Air Triathlon Shoe. After nearly two years of testing, see how this shoe performed. Currently being replaced by the Tri Air 2.
date : January 1, 2008
author : BGTwinDad
comments : 2
We will take a peek into the lowly saddlebag to see what needs to be in there in case of emergency. Much of this may be common sense, some might surprise you, and some are simply just my opinion.

date : January 1, 2008
author : agrace
comments : 4
I couldn’t help but feel that the race had beaten me. Perhaps duathlons were more for me? No, I was more determined than ever to succeed. I was determined to get on top of my swimming.
date : December 31, 2006
author : docgill
comments : 0
This life of mine is not so different from yours. It has a multitude of similarities. I suffer from uncertainty, I get nervous at the thought of registering and when getting to the starting line.

date : May 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 9
I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.
date : November 27, 2005
author : spetremears
9 weeks after my first bike ride, 5 months after my first swim and 13 months after my surgery I entered the Nelson week Tri a Tri !

date : September 3, 2005
author : aloufan
I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.