BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Mad Manatee Mentors 2013: CLOSED (exc/ Pop Tart bribes) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 440

2013-05-07 6:31 AM
in reply to: #4730633

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member
Subject: RE: Mad Manatee Mentors 2013: CLOSED (exc/ Pop Tart bribes)

Richardsdrr - 2013-05-07 6:18 AM Quick question for the male manatees. I'm about to go on my long bike ride, what do you guys do with your......um........tackle? In past rides ( no comments Yanti/Salty/Joe) I have taken the skin off the meat, of the meat and two veg combo, through rubbing. I have tried tucking it down the left leg and the right leg, but the old one eyed python still gets rubbed. I have tried scrunching it up, aka codpiece type, but too uncomfortable for the baby's arm. Just wondered if you'd have any suggestions. My wife suggested to tuck the purple headed warrior in a sock. I said have we got any knee length socks, she said no, but we've got a babies ankle sock that would fit the love truncheon perfectly. The nerve.... Apologies for the blatant excuse to get in as many euphemisms for that part of the male anatomy, but it was fun

Without getting into too much detail Foot in mouth, several things come to mind:

• Bike fit?
  • Wrong shorts?
  • Do you use a chamois softener/lubricant like Chamois Butt'r?  (I use it for every ride over an hour or so)

To be honest, I just scrunch everything up and hop out of the saddle to climb once in a while to keep everything from going numb. 

I think the sock would be hilarious, though. 

2013-05-07 6:32 AM

User image

Veteran
Dayton

Richardsdrr - 2013-05-07 6:18 AM Quick question for the male manatees. I'm about to go on my long bike ride, what do you guys do with your......um........tackle? In past rides ( no comments Yanti/Salty/Joe) I have taken the skin off the meat, of the meat and two veg combo, through rubbing. I have tried tucking it down the left leg and the right leg, but the old one eyed python still gets rubbed. I have tried scrunching it up, aka codpiece type, but too uncomfortable for the baby's arm. Just wondered if you'd have any suggestions. My wife suggested to tuck the purple headed warrior in a sock. I said have we got any knee length socks, she said no, but we've got a babies ankle sock that would fit the love truncheon perfectly. The nerve.... Apologies for the blatant excuse to get in as many euphemisms for that part of the male anatomy, but it was fun

If I get to the end of the ride and haven't lost all feeling, I consider it a success.  It's good to get out of the seat every once in a while and let the blood flow return.  Maybe get a more accommodating saddle?  You can always get tighter spandex for less rubbing, I guess.

2013-05-07 7:16 AM
in reply to: #4723700

User image

New user

Streamwood, IL
Nice little bike ride last night, didn't seem to do any damage to my injured knee.  That's a relief.  Taking a swim tonight, with some very easy and controlled push-offs from the wall.  Not looking to gain any time, I'm still working on my form anyway.  But my knee was a little sore after my last swim, possibly kicking to hard?  Not sure, but it certainly seems to be getting better.
2013-05-07 7:18 AM

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida

Quality shorts/bibs go a long way for me. And I use Anti Monkey Butt Powder, probably because it makes me laugh when I read the label. Longer rides of up to 40 miles have not resulted in a lot of numbness. I have built up mileage slowly and still am not regularly going more than 30-35 miles.

2013-05-07 7:20 AM
in reply to: #4730731

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida

capnrus789 - 2013-05-07 8:16 AM Nice little bike ride last night, didn't seem to do any damage to my injured knee.  That's a relief.  Taking a swim tonight, with some very easy and controlled push-offs from the wall.  Not looking to gain any time, I'm still working on my form anyway.  But my knee was a little sore after my last swim, possibly kicking to hard?  Not sure, but it certainly seems to be getting better.

Cool, take it nice, slow, and easy (says the old man).

2013-05-07 7:21 AM
in reply to: #4730434

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida
Subject: RE: Mad Manatee Mentors 2013 - OPEN
jogo - 2013-05-06 10:00 PM
4agoodlife - 2013-05-06 7:21 PM
StaceyK - 2013-05-06 3:57 PM
ponderingfox - 2013-05-07 7:10 AM
jmhpsu93 - 2013-05-06 9:20 AM
jmkizer - 2013-05-06 9:09 AM

Welcome new and returning Manatees!

If you haven't figured it out, we talk a lot. :-)  Fasten your seatbelts!  Also, we tend to be an inspiring bunch (as in, we use the "inspire" feature of the site a lot).  If you are not familiar with inspires, note that you can reply to them by clicking Reply.  This pops out a new window for you to type your response so that the original poster can see it.  Finally, most of us use the training log on the site (I think that Yanti said that it's required).  This makes it a lot easier for us to help each other when training questions come up. 

Ya think??  Cool  I didn't read it for about 30 hours and missed 4 pages' worth.

Lots of hardware over the weekend...awesome job!!!

My weekend consisted of my longest swim practice ever (3200M Masters class...I swear coach Joe is trying to kill me...) and a day off yesterday enjoying Cinco de Mayo with a few Coronas.  6 a.m. swim this morning, which I wanted NO part of. 

I went to work and missed seven. :D  Haven't yet made up the ground to know who to blame, but my first guess is Yanti and Salty.

I went to bed and missed seven. Then while I was reading them you guys added another one.

Mental note do not sit down to read the pod goss until AFTER you have done your run! Now I am gonna be late for work and haven't done my run this morning (do I sound really upset about that) oh well there is always tonight.

Got some great news yesterday I no longer have to write a 10,000 word paper on the affect that governance has on leadership. Instead I get to do a law and accounting unit. You would not believe how happy I am about this, I was considering poking my eyes out with a pen in order to avoid having to do it.

Really???? Well then, glad you have been able to save them. They make most things in life a little easier 

Seriously, we TALK a lot. I think I missed at least 4 pages since about lunchtime. I need manatee help. I have a new ITB issue. I was told to foam roll daily. I tried tonight with my trainer and I couldn't tolerate it. It was way too tender. He rolled me out with a stick and I was crying with very little pressure. I had 3 kids with no pain meds and this was just as bad as transition (end of labor just before pushing). I felt like such a wuss. I am afraid I will give in to pain and be too easy on myself when I am rolling on my own. I need to report my foam rolling to you daily so that I don't cheat myself because of the fear of pain.

OK Jo, you opened yourself up to this, now I take it I have an open invite to check daily that the foam roller is in use????

2013-05-07 7:40 AM
in reply to: #4730522

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida
KansasMom - 2013-05-06 11:34 PM

Here is my introduction/re-introduction/refresher:

NAME: KansasMom/Felicia 

STORY: I grew up in Eugene in the shadow of Pre. I started running when I was in the 7th grade, and continued, off and on through college. Took a break for a few years. Started back up again in grad school, and then when I got pregnant with my first (who is now 17!), I stopped. I started running again 2 1/2 years ago after gall bladder surgery. At my first 5k (April 2011), I received a flyer for a sprint triathlon that June. I had seen triathlon on television as a kid and thought it was amazing. I thought there was only Ironman, so I was thrilled that there was a distance that I might be able to do.

But I didn't know how to swim. Just enough to keep from drowning. I muddled through that first triathlon with a competent side stroke/combat stroke and then the next day, threw all that out and started to learn to swim. I took lessons and everything.

I had biked a lot as a kid with my dad, doing a 76 mile ride in 1976 and a 100 mile ride in 1977, but I hadn't biked in decades. No worry. lol

I am entering my 3rd season of triathlon and when my 6 year old saw me on "Beginner Triathlete" he said, "That's not for you. You are not a beginner. You are experienced." Hardly. He's full of good ones. This afternoon he asked me why I still ride my trainer when "you are already well-trained." What a joker.

This is my season for the Olympic distance. I am both scared and excited. More excited.

FAMILY STATUS: Married (second time) with three boys: 17, 12 (from the first marriage) and 6 (ours). During the past semester, I have admitted to my students that I have celebrity crushes on George Clooney and Denzel Washington and a literary crush on John Grady Cole, a character in Cormac McCarthy's All the Pretty Horses and Cities of the Plains. (Why is this in family status??? Because if Denzel and I are ever available at the same time and in the same place, I am going for it.)

CURRENT TRAINING: I'm coming off a running focused off-season. I think I've built up a pretty good base. I am trying to strike a better balance with the three sports from now through September, aiming for a minimum of five runs a week, with a max distance long run of 8-10 miles; 4 swims a week; 4 rides a week, building up to a 50 mile long ride (I am a long way from this distance right now.) Striking the balance has been difficult because my impulse is to go run. I must change this running only mindset. Soon.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: I did a few sprints and then some running only races, my longest being 25k. I love, love, love the half marathon.

2013 RACES: Various Olympics and probably just one sprint (a local race, in which I got 4thAG last year and am targeting my AG podium this year). My first race is on May 19th, and I'm considering Branson Rev3 at the end of September. I am interested in doing a swim only race, but I am undecided about which one. There doesn't appear to be anything very local to me. Once fall hits, I will do as many trail races as I can, from 10k to 20 miles, I hope.

BODY COMPOSITION: I always want to lose 20 pounds, but never enough to actually do it. I want arms like Adrienne. I want to get rid of my c-section abdominal flap without resorting to plastic surgery. I want to come to terms with my graying hair. I am working around my grotesque bunions. 

I love this pod!!!!

Felicia, if I ever do long course, it will be with Rev3. I think the organization goes a bit further to make the athlete happy. I have heard that Branson is a tough course though.

I didn't know that you had gall bladder surgery. I think there are a few of us in here that have done so.  BTW, that AG podium you are after is yours!!!!! I can't wait to see you dooooo eeeeet!!!!

2013-05-07 8:07 AM
in reply to: #4730449

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area
bcraht - 2013-05-06 10:11 PM

Joanne, I have found that putting my body weight on the foam roll is more tolerable than rolling the roller over my muscles.

See here (the flexibility guide).  It got easier when I started doing it regularly.  Try and relax (Ha!) as much as possible. 

I love this guide!  Thank you for sharing it!

2013-05-07 8:13 AM
in reply to: #4730454

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area
jogo - 2013-05-06 10:14 PM

Joanne, I have found that putting my body weight on the foam roll is more tolerable than rolling the roller over my muscles.

See here (the flexibility guide).  It got easier when I started doing it regularly.  Try and relax (Ha!) as much as possible. 

We tried this first and I couldn't do it but it was after I was totally fatigued from our workout. I will have to use body weight tomorrow. Hopefully it goes better. Thanks for the guide, I will read through it.

Let us know how it goes!

I'll add you as a foam rolling streaker. Undecided

2013-05-07 8:18 AM
in reply to: #4730688

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area
jmhpsu93 - 2013-05-07 7:31 AM

Without getting into too much detail Foot in mouth, several things come to mind:

• Bike fit?
  • Wrong shorts?
  • Do you use a chamois softener/lubricant like Chamois Butt'r?  (I use it for every ride over an hour or so)

To be honest, I just scrunch everything up and hop out of the saddle to climb once in a while to keep everything from going numb. 

I see that Mike is fitting right into the pod!

2013-05-07 8:22 AM
in reply to: #4730808

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Darren,

While I cannot speak to your issues specifically, I will say that I have found that there are saddles and shorts that are good for an hour or a little bit more and then there are good saddles/shorts.  When you start to ride more than about 90 minutes regularly, I don't think that it's unusual to need to upgrade shorts (or saddle or both).

P.S.  I am glad that I was not drinking my coffee when I read your post.  I would definitely have snorted it!

2013-05-07 8:27 AM

User image

Master
Orlando

Richardsdrr - 2013-05-07 5:18 AM Quick question for the male manatees. I'm about to go on my long bike ride, what do you guys do with your......um........tackle? In past rides ( no comments Yanti/Salty/Joe) I have taken the skin off the meat, of the meat and two veg combo, through rubbing. I have tried tucking it down the left leg and the right leg, but the old one eyed python still gets rubbed. I have tried scrunching it up, aka codpiece type, but too uncomfortable for the baby's arm. Just wondered if you'd have any suggestions. My wife suggested to tuck the purple headed warrior in a sock. I said have we got any knee length socks, she said no, but we've got a babies ankle sock that would fit the love truncheon perfectly. The nerve.... Apologies for the blatant excuse to get in as many euphemisms for that part of the male anatomy, but it was fun

Can't help you with your problem, but I do appreciate the attempt at the Guinness world record for the most male anatomy euphemisms in under 10 sentences :0

2013-05-07 8:53 AM
in reply to: #4729695

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area
jmkizer - 2013-05-06 2:23 PM

I noticed that there have been a lot of recent wetsuit purchases in the pod.  I think that it's important to have some background on how wetsuits work.  Sure they add buoyancy and that's handy (especially for certain adult onset swimmers) and the keep you warm but how exactly?

Wetsuits works by keeping an insulating layer of water next to your skin. So wetsuit has to first get wet and you have to warm up the water before it protects you from the cold water. 

So, while they do keep you warm, you do still have that initial shock. It also means that if you have a chance to do a warm up swim, that it really helps to fully submerge and dooo eeet!

When I was getting ready for my first wetsuit swim, I was nervous about using it.  I took it to a lake a few times and did some very short swims in it but I was still way nervous.  Someone told me to practice with the pull buoy.  That the sensation of having your butt held up and the tippy feeling that can come with it is similar to the buoyancy that a wetsuit provides.  I'm sure that Yanti and some of our other experienced swimmers will have comments on it but I thought that I'd toss that out there for further discussion.

2013-05-07 9:11 AM

User image

Melon Presser

Richardsdrr - 2013-05-07 5:18 PM Quick question for the male manatees. I'm about to go on my long bike ride, what do you guys do with your......um........tackle? In past rides ( no comments Yanti/Salty/Joe) I have taken the skin off the meat, of the meat and two veg combo, through rubbing. I have tried tucking it down the left leg and the right leg, but the old one eyed python still gets rubbed. I have tried scrunching it up, aka codpiece type, but too uncomfortable for the baby's arm. Just wondered if you'd have any suggestions. My wife suggested to tuck the purple headed warrior in a sock. I said have we got any knee length socks, she said no, but we've got a babies ankle sock that would fit the love truncheon perfectly. The nerve.... Apologies for the blatant excuse to get in as many euphemisms for that part of the male anatomy, but it was fun

Clearly you haven't read my race reports :D

You gotta take care of that shyte! I'm assuming you still want it working condition for future endeavours?

If you're having snake shedding issues, remember that snakes are reptiles and don't do well with fur. Keep it tidy. Less stuff to rub together and against skin.

High quality shorts with indiscernible seams really help. TIGHT. Really snug up in that whole area.

Like all high friction activities regarding the works, good lube is essential.

And yes. Saddle. Some saddles have you sitting more on the sitz bones; some more so on the taint. Sounds like you might be better served with a more sitz-bones focused saddle, possibly with a split nose.

2013-05-07 9:24 AM
in reply to: #4730925

User image

New user

Streamwood, IL

Richardsdrr - 2013-05-07 5:18 PM Quick question for the male manatees. I'm about to go on my long bike ride, what do you guys do with your......um........tackle? In past rides ( no comments Yanti/Salty/Joe) I have taken the skin off the meat, of the meat and two veg combo, through rubbing. I have tried tucking it down the left leg and the right leg, but the old one eyed python still gets rubbed. I have tried scrunching it up, aka codpiece type, but too uncomfortable for the baby's arm. Just wondered if you'd have any suggestions. My wife suggested to tuck the purple headed warrior in a sock. I said have we got any knee length socks, she said no, but we've got a babies ankle sock that would fit the love truncheon perfectly. The nerve.... Apologies for the blatant excuse to get in as many euphemisms for that part of the male anatomy, but it was fun

I just wear a properly fitting pair of tightey whiteys and it works for me.  I regulary ride 2-3 hours in the summer time, no problems.  Probalby becuase I get out of the saddle every 30 minutes or so.  I'm a sweaty, stinky mess when I get home, but the canoli and meatballs are none the worse for wear.

2013-05-07 9:35 AM
in reply to: #4730808

User image

Master
Rio Rancho, NM
jmkizer - 2013-05-07 7:18 AM
jmhpsu93 - 2013-05-07 7:31 AM

• Bike fit?
  • Wrong shorts?

I see that Mike is fitting right into the pod!

I think Darren's wife would fit in nicely too! Laughing

2013-05-07 9:49 AM

User image

Master
Central Kansas

Richardsdrr - 2013-05-07 5:18 AM Quick question for the male manatees. I'm about to go on my long bike ride, what do you guys do with your......um........tackle? In past rides ( no comments Yanti/Salty/Joe) I have taken the skin off the meat, of the meat and two veg combo, through rubbing. I have tried tucking it down the left leg and the right leg, but the old one eyed python still gets rubbed. I have tried scrunching it up, aka codpiece type, but too uncomfortable for the baby's arm. Just wondered if you'd have any suggestions. My wife suggested to tuck the purple headed warrior in a sock. I said have we got any knee length socks, she said no, but we've got a babies ankle sock that would fit the love truncheon perfectly. The nerve.... Apologies for the blatant excuse to get in as many euphemisms for that part of the male anatomy, but it was fun

LOL I'm so sorry. But this was beautiful.

2013-05-07 9:49 AM

User image

Melon Presser

Hey! It's been a whole thread since I posted a pic of myself in my underwear, so here you go. Of course I wanted to post the pic that made me look thinner but I guess this one's more honest. Just at a worse angle. I know you REALLY wanted to see up my nostrils!

I need to strip another layer or two of insulation before you can see my guns really are like Salty's. No, really, they are.

(038.SOAStop1 (Small).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
038.SOAStop1 (Small).jpg (28KB - 6 downloads)
2013-05-07 9:54 AM
in reply to: #4731030

User image

Melon Presser
KansasMom - 2013-05-07 9:49 PM

LOL I'm so sorry. But this was beautiful.

I think my favorite is love truncheon. Also because if you smoosh the two words together, it sounds like lunch.

Not that I'm suggesting anything.

2013-05-07 9:56 AM
in reply to: #4730887

User image

Master
Central Kansas
jmkizer - 2013-05-07 8:53 AM
jmkizer - 2013-05-06 2:23 PM

I noticed that there have been a lot of recent wetsuit purchases in the pod.  I think that it's important to have some background on how wetsuits work.  Sure they add buoyancy and that's handy (especially for certain adult onset swimmers) and the keep you warm but how exactly?

Wetsuits works by keeping an insulating layer of water next to your skin. So wetsuit has to first get wet and you have to warm up the water before it protects you from the cold water. 

So, while they do keep you warm, you do still have that initial shock. It also means that if you have a chance to do a warm up swim, that it really helps to fully submerge and dooo eeet!

When I was getting ready for my first wetsuit swim, I was nervous about using it.  I took it to a lake a few times and did some very short swims in it but I was still way nervous.  Someone told me to practice with the pull buoy.  That the sensation of having your butt held up and the tippy feeling that can come with it is similar to the buoyancy that a wetsuit provides.  I'm sure that Yanti and some of our other experienced swimmers will have comments on it but I thought that I'd toss that out there for further discussion.

I wondered about that. I may pull the pb out this morning for my swim. I don't use it every session, but maybe I need to swim a few hundred with it every day I swim for the next 10 days to get more used to the feeling.

If we have a swim. :/ The water is not warming up. It is cloudy and cool today with rain, which is not helping. It's hard to believe that a few months ago Reece and I were chatting about doing this race sans wetsuit for me and just bottoms for him. I broke down and bought the sleeveless suit a couple weeks ago because I knew the water was going to be a little chilly, but it is getting downright ridiculous now. It's no one's fault, obviously. But I hate this "spring" weather we've been having. [/RANT]

2013-05-07 9:58 AM
in reply to: #4731033

User image

Master
Central Kansas
TriAya - 2013-05-07 9:49 AM

Hey! It's been a whole thread since I posted a pic of myself in my underwear, so here you go. Of course I wanted to post the pic that made me look thinner but I guess this one's more honest. Just at a worse angle. I know you REALLY wanted to see up my nostrils!

I need to strip another layer or two of insulation before you can see my guns really are like Salty's. No, really, they are.

I believe it! Look at your abs!!! You look hawt.

2013-05-07 10:02 AM
in reply to: #4730744

User image

Expert
Troy, MI
cdban66 - 2013-05-07 8:21 AM
jogo - 2013-05-06 10:00 PM
4agoodlife - 2013-05-06 7:21 PM
StaceyK - 2013-05-06 3:57 PM
ponderingfox - 2013-05-07 7:10 AM
jmhpsu93 - 2013-05-06 9:20 AM
jmkizer - 2013-05-06 9:09 AM

Welcome new and returning Manatees!

If you haven't figured it out, we talk a lot. :-)  Fasten your seatbelts!  Also, we tend to be an inspiring bunch (as in, we use the "inspire" feature of the site a lot).  If you are not familiar with inspires, note that you can reply to them by clicking Reply.  This pops out a new window for you to type your response so that the original poster can see it.  Finally, most of us use the training log on the site (I think that Yanti said that it's required).  This makes it a lot easier for us to help each other when training questions come up. 

Ya think??  Cool  I didn't read it for about 30 hours and missed 4 pages' worth.

Lots of hardware over the weekend...awesome job!!!

My weekend consisted of my longest swim practice ever (3200M Masters class...I swear coach Joe is trying to kill me...) and a day off yesterday enjoying Cinco de Mayo with a few Coronas.  6 a.m. swim this morning, which I wanted NO part of. 

I went to work and missed seven. :D  Haven't yet made up the ground to know who to blame, but my first guess is Yanti and Salty.

I went to bed and missed seven. Then while I was reading them you guys added another one.

Mental note do not sit down to read the pod goss until AFTER you have done your run! Now I am gonna be late for work and haven't done my run this morning (do I sound really upset about that) oh well there is always tonight.

Got some great news yesterday I no longer have to write a 10,000 word paper on the affect that governance has on leadership. Instead I get to do a law and accounting unit. You would not believe how happy I am about this, I was considering poking my eyes out with a pen in order to avoid having to do it.

Really???? Well then, glad you have been able to save them. They make most things in life a little easier 

Seriously, we TALK a lot. I think I missed at least 4 pages since about lunchtime. I need manatee help. I have a new ITB issue. I was told to foam roll daily. I tried tonight with my trainer and I couldn't tolerate it. It was way too tender. He rolled me out with a stick and I was crying with very little pressure. I had 3 kids with no pain meds and this was just as bad as transition (end of labor just before pushing). I felt like such a wuss. I am afraid I will give in to pain and be too easy on myself when I am rolling on my own. I need to report my foam rolling to you daily so that I don't cheat myself because of the fear of pain.

OK Jo, you opened yourself up to this, now I take it I have an open invite to check daily that the foam roller is in use????

Yes, please!! I would love if someone kept me accountable to that torture tool. 

2013-05-07 10:03 AM
in reply to: #4730802

User image

Expert
Troy, MI
jmkizer - 2013-05-07 9:13 AM
jogo - 2013-05-06 10:14 PM

We tried this first and I couldn't do it but it was after I was totally fatigued from our workout. I will have to use body weight tomorrow. Hopefully it goes better. Thanks for the guide, I will read through it.

Let us know how it goes!

I'll add you as a foam rolling streaker. Undecided

YAY!!  Let's get this done!! I have training to do.  Not letting this ITB thing get in the way!!

2013-05-07 10:07 AM
in reply to: #4731033

User image

Expert
Troy, MI
TriAya - 2013-05-07 10:49 AM

Wow!!!!  Totally HOT!!!  

2013-05-07 10:10 AM

User image

Master

Since Yanti is posting pics of herself in her under britches, I'm motivated to finally post my bio.  

I know you all are just DYING to know all about me...LOL.

NAME: Carla

STORY: I have been active most of my life with team sports.  Work has always involved water - teaching scuba diving, lifeguard, swimming, etc.  Got the tri bug in the my early 30s.  (Now 36).

FAMILY STATUS:   Married to my DH for 10 years, one 8 year old boy, 1 fat weimaraner, and 1 mean cat.

CURRENT TRAINING: It's pretty much non-existent.  I try to get in rides where I can.  Spring is just too busy.  Hoping that work and the boys' baseball and softball slow down soon so I can get back on my bike.  I've slacked on going to yoga as well.  More a.m. runs should start soon with the sun shining and weather warming up.  Refuse to swim laps in the pool, so I will start OWS in the next month or so as well.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: Hoping for a couple of sprints and 5k's.  

BODY COMPOSITION: It has definitely changed over the last year.  Two Christmases ago, I got a wake up call from the doc.  Weight, BP, cholesterol and sugars were all way way way too high.  He suggested weight loss, better diet or lots of pills.  I took the better diet route and lost 45 pounds in the process.  I've since found 10 of those pounds, so I would like to get back to better eating habits and back to a healthier weight.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Mad Manatee Mentors 2013: CLOSED (exc/ Pop Tart bribes) Rss Feed  

of 440