BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Baowolf's Beginner Banquet -Sorry all tables are full no room.. Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 61

2011-06-15 9:57 AM
in reply to: #3434952

User image

Expert
Grapevine, Texas
Subject: RE: Baowolf's Beginner Banquet -Sorry all tables are full no room..

Hey Ceril, sorry the work thing is heavy these days!  So will you be glamping at the lake in July?  Thanks for the prayers...definitely needed.

Steve, question for you when your crazy work/training schedule permits.  I'm almost afraid to ask, but what would you recommend as top weekly volumes (in distance) prior to a 1st OLY triathlon?  I'm 15 weeks out, and have looked at a lot of plans, and most seem either to go from zero to OLY, or the more advanced plans seem too complicated/risky w/ speedwork, etc.  Thinking if I know volumes I'm aiming for in the end, and follow rules of increase/frequency/cutback weeks/etc. I could put together my own plan to go from where I am now to there.  Or is there some other approach you'd recommend?  I'm all ears.

2011-06-15 11:59 AM
in reply to: #3550029

User image

Veteran
I am in full agreement with the others Lisa. Your ability to integrate your training into life is so inspiring to me, and the reality that you bike and run everywhere pushing and pulling them kiddos definitely equals double. Have you ever heard of Rick and Dick Hoyt? Check them out on youtube if you haven't.
2011-06-15 12:06 PM
in reply to: #3550070

User image

Veteran
Ceril - As I was getting ready to read todays posts I thought about you and wondered what has been going on with you. So glad to hear how you are doing and know how I can support you. I totally relate to all you said. I also remind myself all the time how much this is a process I am working towards and I remind myself that endurance produces character and character hope and hope does not dissappoint. I want to be better than I am and I am much better than I have ever been. You hang in there as well. Each time we get out there we are more successful that the majority of people simpley because we are making decisions to pursue a change in our lifestyle and health.
2011-06-15 12:28 PM

User image

Veteran

Lisa - thanks for the inhaler information. I might talk to my doctor about the preventative. I find myself using the rescue inhaler quit often when I work out and sometimes still cannot take in enough oxygen. You are so right about natural ability!

Karen - thank you for your encouragement. It really means a lot to me! But I have to tell you there is something pretty amazing about swimming in the ocean. That seems scarier to me than taking a class.

So the swim class I am taking is geared for triathlons. "Triathletes don't need to kick is not true" is one of the first things he said. But as the class went on he talked about kicking 3 or 6 times per stroke. So he wasn't emphasizing kicking, but he definitely doesn't want it left out. One thing he didn't talk about was how the kick is for stabilization. It was the first class so as times goes it will help me see where he is coming from. I will keep y'all posted as I learn

2011-06-15 12:36 PM

User image

Veteran
Raleigh, NC

Sorry for my absence everyone.  I have been dealing with my own minor issues compared to everyone else.  I hurt my back and have had a really hard time healing because of being hardheaded. 

I started doing P90X a couple of weeks ago and didn't have any experience with yoga before and being stubborn as I am, I refused to believe that I couldn't do every thing.  Needless to say, I think I pulled something. 

It is finally starting to feel better so I am going to start restart my routines.  That is both good news and bad news.  I have a tri this weekend.  It was my first tri so now I have a time that I fully expect to bet.  This with very little biking and swimming over the last month. 

2011-06-15 1:38 PM
in reply to: #3550662

User image

Veteran
Daytona Beach
kmatt318 - 2011-06-16 1:36 AM

Sorry for my absence everyone.  I have been dealing with my own minor issues compared to everyone else.  I hurt my back and have had a really hard time healing because of being hardheaded. 

I started doing P90X a couple of weeks ago and didn't have any experience with yoga before and being stubborn as I am, I refused to believe that I couldn't do every thing.  Needless to say, I think I pulled something. 

It is finally starting to feel better so I am going to start restart my routines.  That is both good news and bad news.  I have a tri this weekend.  It was my first tri so now I have a time that I fully expect to bet.  This with very little biking and swimming over the last month. 

Ken, I am so sorry to hear you hurt your back. I have P90X also.  The yoga and plyo metrics I find Very hard.  This season, I have only been doing ab ripper every other day, as I am attending yoga and tai chi classes with my daughter at the YMCS this summer.  The rest of P90X IMO are way too much on the legs and arms for a triathlete who is also working those same muscle groups daily. Be very careful!

2011-06-15 1:43 PM

User image

Veteran
Daytona Beach

Ken-Good luck on your tri this weekend!

Ceril- I am with you.  I am in this for the long haul.  As Steve says it is a life style.  And I am really finding that.  I am thinking when can I work out, what do I need to juggle to make it work, as I really do enjoy the variety and don't want to lose momentum.  I know it will take years to get where others are, but THAT is my goal- years from now, to still be doing this- injury free. Don't give up, just take it slowly.

2011-06-15 1:51 PM

User image

Veteran
Raleigh, NC

As I sit at my desk continuing to beat myself up about my workouts (or lack thereof), I am encouraged by your post and also I read blogs from others.  Here is one that really speaks to me. 

<http://www.shutupandrun.net/2011/06/no-excuses.html>

2011-06-15 1:52 PM

User image

Veteran
Daytona Beach

Samantha, Keep the news from your class coming.  When I said not to kick, just to stabilize, I meant just kick a tad, like the coach said.  I find if I kick too much I get a pain in the knee, and my foot cramps sometimes.  So I kick very little, like 4 kicks per stroke. But I am no expert in any way, so let us know what you learn.

Carol- I know what you mean about the plans, it is frustrating that they do start from "0".  What I did a few weeks ago when Steve suggested I put in more miles, I looked at an OLY plan, looked for the week that had near what I can do, I started with that for a few weeks. I'm not doing an OLY my race this weekend.  It is a second sprint tri.  But I am thinking, about maybe doing an OLY in Sep or Oct before my marathon.... I am just loving this tri stuff so much, I don't want to not race.

2011-06-15 1:55 PM
in reply to: #3550865

User image

Veteran
Daytona Beach
kmatt318 - 2011-06-16 2:51 AM

As I sit at my desk continuing to beat myself up about my workouts (or lack thereof), I am encouraged by your post and also I read blogs from others.  Here is one that really speaks to me. 

Don't beat yourself up! Just find the time.  It is hard to sometimes. But we believe in you! PS can't open the web link...
2011-06-15 2:07 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Memphis

I hate that I have decided not to race for a while to keep it from interfering with training.  Everybody around here has a race an hour away they are doing.  People here have races.  I've had my share already but want to do more still.

Workout didn't happen this morning.  Stayed out too late watching LoTR at the theater.  It was a run/swim day so I think I'll get my 6 mile run in tonight and move the swim to my off day, Friday.

I'm a little excited about tomorrow's swim though. My local tri club is meeting up at 5:30am for some lake swimming.  It's a pretty big lake that people do 1.2 mile out and backs in so that should add something new to the swim workout.  It will also be my first OWS without a wetsuit.  Can't wait.

Carol, totally heartless of me but here's a great South Park Episode about trying to stop old people from driving.

2011-06-15 10:03 PM

User image

Veteran
Hillsborough, NJ
OK - having some serious bike envy! My neighbor got a new roadbike last month - I know that I should stick it out with my heavy mountainbike for a little longer.... In my previous life - I was obsessive about cars - particularly a little roadster called a mazda miata - I fixed them, raced them, did club events, etc. It's been a few years now, but I still keep a pristine '91 in the garage for old times sake - now everytime I walk by it I think about trading it in for a pretty Cervelo or sweet little cannondale...(honestly my bike training is nearly non-existent because I think I hate taking the mountainbike on the road)

Anyone else sell off old 'toys' to make room for new tri-specific ones?
2011-06-15 10:41 PM
in reply to: #3551630

User image

Extreme Veteran
Memphis

I haven't done it for tri equipment but I have in the past.  Sold gaming systems to buy better guitar a few years back. If you hate your bike, you're not going to ride it as often.

Now I will never support somebody doing something stupid financially to support their hobby, but if you have the financial means to do it, I say get what you will enjoy.  I can say without a doubt I would not have ridden my other bikes even close to the 400+ miles I have over the past 2 months.  I love my new road bike.  Remember as Steve mentioned, bikes with decent equipment can be had for <$1,000.  And you really have to decide if you want a roadie or a tri bike.  I've said it before (2 sentences ago), I love my roadie, but I sometimes question if I should have went with the tri bike.  I still believe the roadie was best but I sometimes wonder.  Honestly I wish I had both

2011-06-15 11:37 PM
in reply to: #3551630

User image

Veteran
I got a good laugh Ceril! I agree with the point Dennis is making especially if you have the money. As for the car, my thought is what good is it doing you? That is just a question from me. It may be doing you a great deal of good and is totally worth keeping; however, if it sits in the garage doing not much but looking pretty and pristine maybe selling it buying a bike you want to ride is a better investment. I am looking at it from a very practical perspective and a health/training perspective. I am definitely not a proponent of keeping up with the joneses meaning - is it the mountain bike that keeps you from getting out or something else? Those are my thoughts. Keep us posted on your thoughts and decisions.
2011-06-16 12:25 AM

User image

Colorado

Ceril--I think many of us feel that way about not being very good at this.  Actually, I think I've seen a shirt that says "why suck at one sport when you can suck at three?"  Laughing  The fact that you're doing this--that any of us are doing this--is commendable.

Ken--sorry to hear about your back, but hope you're back to 100% soon.

Thanks to everyone for the comments about the kids.  Given how much time it took to do my long ride with them today, I was definitely having second thoughts.  It took more time to pack diapers and snacks for the trailer, put sunscreen on the kids, stop at the park so they could play, and keep the little one from running into the parking lot while loading and unloading the trailer and bike from the car than the actual ride did!  Eh, I think we all had a good time.  And they'll be big all too soon, or so I'm told.

Today's exercise consisted of a 17-mile ride with the girls to Golden and back.  I knew it would be uphill going into Golden but I didn't expect the nasty hill just after the brewery because it's the Clear Creek Trail and I was foolish enough to think it would run along the creek the whole way.  Um, nope.  So, we got up the hill and then it was mostly downhill into Golden, which meant more climbing to leave.  The downhill part was spectacular though.  Also, if you're wondering, the Coors Brewery is not at all located in a nice mountain location like Pete Coors claims in the commercials.  Parts of Golden are in the mountains, but that's not one of them.  Anyhow, after dinner I headed over to the gym and swam 800 meters.  It was the first time I've felt a little more comfortable in the water, though that's probably due to the new inhaler and being able to breathe properly.  I was able to do some longer sets (mostly 50m, plus one 100m) and I simply didn't have the air to do that before.  Woot!

Edited by realrellim 2011-06-16 12:26 AM
2011-06-16 8:48 AM

User image

Veteran
Daytona Beach

Lisa! That is awesome! Your ability to go longer is probably a result of your getting fit and the new inhaler!  I get mad at myself when I forget to take a puff before I go out on a long run.  My breaths are very shallow, just can't get enough in.  What I have done is get an extra inhaler, one for my purse, one for my running/tri bag.  So I always have it.  YOu are doing great! Nothing can stop you know that you can breathe! Sounds wierd huh?

Ceril-Bike envy...I hear you.  Maybe look for an inexensive used tri bike for now...then in a few more years up grade if you are still into it.  My first race I did with a girlfriend who had a Target bike.  When we practiced whe was so far behind me and so discouraged.  She borrowed a roadie and loved it.  Now she is saving for one to continue.  Interesting point: she didn't want to spend the $$ until she did the first race and was hooked! It is addictvie!

Off to Yoga with the daughter, then if the thunderstorm passes I'll swim (YMCA is an outdoor pool here in Daytona.) Might do a mini tri run through as my race is this Sunday and I've not practiced my transitions since my last tri race.

PS Lisa- You should end a run or bike ride at the brewery! -Karen

2011-06-16 9:19 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Memphis

Went for a lake swim with some people from my tri club.  Did 3 500 yd. routes. 

I used my older Asics for a 6.5 mile run last night.  I had almost no hip pain so I am pretty sure I need to go to a beefier shoe from my minimal shoes.

That's all for me this morning.  Need to get a bike and swim in between now and tomorrow night to be caught up this week.

2011-06-16 9:23 AM

User image

Veteran
Hillsborough, NJ
Lisa - awesome job on the swim and yeah - I need one of those shirts.

Had brief thought of 'maybe I should just pick one thing and be actually good at that' but, where's the fun in that?

As far as bike envy - I actually love my mountainbike - it's perfect on the trails - totally reliable and takes all the abuse. I hate it on the road. Not looking to spend big bucks - but talked to the hubby about seaching in the 5-600 range soonish - in the meanwhile gonna stick with spin class for my real workout. I find it hard to maintain a real pace in the real world - maybe I just need to map some better routes. I know there must be good ones near me as some serious cyclists zoom past my driveway everyday. Question about biking to destination - like restaurant or friends house (or brewery for Lisa, or was it church?)- do you pack a change of clothes or something? Because I'm usually drenched and totally unpresentable.....

On a similar note - how do you keep up with laundry? My workout clothes are starting to outnumber my real clothes!
2011-06-16 9:42 AM

User image

Expert
Grapevine, Texas

Lisa, I love the T-shirt you saw!  Triathloning is a truly humbling sport for most of us, so it sure helps to keep a healthy sense of humor about it.  Nice ride to Golden, but you have ruined my image that a clear stream runs right through the brewery in a beautiful mountain valley .

Samantha, I'll be very interested to hear more about what you learn in swim class about the kick. 

Ken, I like it -- stop thinking and just go do it!

Karen, cool that you are thinking about an OLY in Sept/Oct.  Mine is Oct. 2, and would be fun to virtually train together.  Good suggestions on the training plan, but one struggle is that if I jump in the middle of an OLY plan right now, the plan runs out before the race, and I'll wind up several weeks out scratching my head wondering what I should be doing.  Guess I just want to have a solid plan I trust so I can stop thinking and just do it .

Dennis, I got through about 1/3 of the SP episode before it stopped running, dang it!  Seriously funny!  I'll see if hubby can load it up and pipe it to the TV so we can both watch.  Thank you...we both need a laugh about this stuff that feels so heavy and serious.  Hope your swim sans wetsuit went well!  Are you doing the 1.2 mile course?

Ceril, I'm not a fan of overbuying gear and such, but if your bike is holding you back and you can afford it, get yourself a road or tri bike.  Going from my hybrid/mtn bike to a used road bike feels soooooo much better.  I don't know if your mind gets a little twisted like mine does, but I realized late last year that I had been holding myself back by not taking advantage of the resources I had available.  I think it had to do with a fear of failure....like I could always use my lack of a good bike, or a nagging injury that I didn't really try to find solutions for, or not really committing to training, as an excuse for why I wasn't doing my best.  Anyway, that may or may not be applicable to you, but thought I'd throw it out there.   

Hey Coach Steve, hope the work thing isn't getting to you too much this week! 

Still sick here, and yesterday was a total rest day...as in on the couch most of the day.  Was able to take the dog out for about 3/4 mile walk this morning, but that pretty much wore me out.  Hoping today will be better and maybe tomorrow can at least go for a longer walk and ease back into training.

OK, here's who I see is racing this weekend.  Why don't you guys cut/past your name, race distances and goals into a post so we can cheer you on more specifically?

Karen -

Ken -

(and Dennis is NOT racing so he can train

2011-06-16 10:48 AM

User image

Veteran
Daytona Beach

OK, got back from Yoga going out to do a mock tri. But shorter distances, really just practicing transitions.

Dennis-Great swim! Keep at it. I am glad you tried the other shoes again.  I've never tried minimalist shoes, but I too, need more support. I actually need a stabilizer shoe. I use Sacony Hurricanes.

Ceril-Stick with all three! Don't give up.  They will improve over time. Check e-bay for bikes.  I went to my LBS found out what size bike I'd need, then went shopping on e-bay.  Two more years I'll up grade, but what I have is good for now. And I don't have an answer about point to point bike ride and change of clothes.  If I had to look presentable I'd not bother.  And don't get me started on the laundry! Since I am off this summer, I am exercising more= more exercising clothes to wash.  But that is also a good reason for me to buy more.

Carol-I haven't totally committed to an OLY...still thinking... What does every one else think? Remember I am doing sprints now but following an OLY training plan.  Have to put in more miles in the run for my first ever marathon Oct 31.  Do you all think it wise to squeeze in an OLY before? But Carol, if I do commit, then we could train together.  That would be fun.  For following a plan, I jumped in like say at week 6 continued to say week 8 then repeated...making sure I could build then rest etc. Do that until I am on track for the count down to the race.  Make sense? Also, glad you are able to get out and walk some.  Get well SOON!

Of now to practice transitions. Running shoes, bike shoes, goggles, anti fog stuff, tri suit, Glide, hat, sunglasses, Garmin, bike, water bottles, towel ...helmet! We sure do aquire a lot of things huh???

OK don't know about the cutting and pasting thing, what exactly you were wanting... I am doing the MarineLand Sprint Tri ( I think it is #3). June 19.  Half mile swim (in the Atlantic) 12.1 mile bike down windy A1A, the a 5K run.  Should be pretty easy, no hills, just waves and a little wind. But I've been training for that. -Karen

2011-06-16 11:06 AM

User image

Expert
Grapevine, Texas
Subject: Baowolf's Weekend Racers 6/18-6/19

Good luck to those who are racing this weekend!  Thought we could try summarizing so we can cheer everyone on to personal victory!

Karen - I am doing the MarineLand Sprint Tri ( I think it is #3). June 19.  Half mile swim (in the Atlantic) 12.1 mile bike down windy A1A, the a 5K run.  Should be pretty easy, no hills, just waves and a little wind. But I've been training for that.

Ken - 3 Little Pigs Triathlon;  Swim 273.4 yards   Bike 14 miles   Run 3.1 miles; Goal = better than last year.  

Anyone else?

2011-06-16 1:55 PM

User image

Veteran
Hillsborough, NJ
Carol - I'm not a fan of overbuying gear either - which is one of the reasons I've been holding out. I also realized that maybe I was holding out because I wasn't really committed to it. If I don't buy gear - I can back out at any time - no harm no foul. (I've even been re-purposing old T-shirts that I never wear - cutting off the band around the neck, cutting old sweat pants into shorts, etc - maybe TMI?) I've been searching craigslist - but gotta get sized at the bikeshop first - I'm only 5'1"- so I'm really curious how small a size it'll be.

When I told my 12 year old daughter that I was thinking about getting a road bike she just looked at me and said "Who are you? And what have you done with my mother?!"

Good luck to those racing - we're cheering you on!!!!

One of my good friends turns 40 this weekend so I'm heading to Atlantic City for a girls weekend - although I convinced about half of us to bring workout gear to work off the mojitos!
2011-06-16 3:17 PM

User image

Elite
Alturas, California

Hias all, sorry I have been MIA.  My work shifted to a 7am to 5pm 4 with Friday short week, messing with my schedule.  And we had company all week so we chatted after workouts and I never got a chance to log on at night.  Work.. very busy.  My boss went out at the end of the school year, I took over her job and did some of mine at the same time with quarterly meetings with the superintendents with lots of research, other monthly meetings, end of the year billing and a 4 year state review to get started.  So just flat out busy.  I kissed my wife and got girl germs... maybe a slight cold and have been flat out tired all week. 

Then yesterday we had a lunch provided at work and it made me ill.  So completely beat this week, have had to drop 3 workouts.  One is not supposed to "make up workouts" but I may just tag on a couple miles on a bikeride here and some yards on a swim there to get a little more bang out of them.  I probably needed the rest anyway given my fatigue load.  Lastnight I got 12 hours of sleep and still was not fully rested... kind of a warning sign.  

So I was catdhing up on all your posts.  Everyone is doing so great.  I love the oh I did a short 5 mile run before work and I could only squeeze in a 20 mile bike ride stuff.  Look back at what you were posting on the first comple pages of this thread and see what you were talking about then.  You have all come so far.  Many have gone from "I am terified of a sprint" to "I think an Oly would be highly duable."  Very cool.  The whole movement of the discussion has gone so far.  Talking about catch, pull, kick in swim, open water, killng sharks and eating jelly fish for calories on the swim.  There is no one in this group who will ever be able to consider themselves normal again.  When you talk about activities 99 percent of the world will consider your exercize crazy and how amazing you all are. 

As much as I would love having had a P4 Cervelo with disk wheels for my first bike... I have crashed my starter bike a couple times and think that most folks will give their first real road bike a little too much rough love until you get better at serviving enough road time to learn what your limits are and just getting through fluke situations.  So, decent entry bike for 5 years and then when you have a really decent base, save up for a birthday bike.  Oh and getting tri equipment for presants is really nice.  At christmas you can often land 1 pair of running shoes, 2 new bike tires and a full tri suit without spending anything on youself.  It really is a service to your family members to have an ultra specific shopping list for them to buy things for you.  After all, are you going to get better use out of a blender or garmin 405! 

2011-06-16 3:20 PM

User image

Elite
Alturas, California

Cross training is hard because you do overuse muscles you are working on for triathlon.  So with weights you can do some core work, but as far as leg lifts or anything that uses calves, thighs or shoulders... I haven't been able to do both and really do not even have the time.

Again if you can buy your tri stuff in the winter.. 50% off. And get stuff for birthdays, christmas, mothers day, etc.  People really don't care what they buy you, and if it is something specific it helps them by saving shopping time and you will use it.

Karen has gotten her training up to the point where she could do an Oly tomorrow, her fitness is coming along great and she can nail that distance no problem.  My recommendation is to pick an Oly plan and then look at where your current weekly workout is and then enter the plan at that point.  You may be working out at the distances that occur on week 8 of a 20 week plan, so just start at week 8. 

A peak week of training for Oly training may look like this, Run 3, 5, 3, 7,  Swim 800, 1200, 1500, Bike 15, 25, 35.  That would be after a few months of building, but would set you up for a strong pace through all 3 events.  most plans will be softer than that and will have al ong run of 6, long bike of 25 and long swim of 1200.  The going a little longer than the distance is very helpful come race day to just keep going at a solid pace.  Note that you could be doing 3x3x2 so 3 5 7 run, 1000 1500 swim,  15 25 35 bike. 

Carol, you are also doing great in your training and could hit an Oly any time you want to.  If I were in your shoes I might pick one 8 weeks out and just tighten up the training a little.  Your run is strong, swim is decent, bike is almost long enough but needs more weekly miles with a slightly longer long ride.  So just 2 cycles of 3 weeks of build ith a recover week and you will be good to go for an Oly. 

Alright, replaced the sprinkler my wife ran over with the lawn mower, added a couple hundred pounds of dirt to protect the 2 near it, hooked up the pump, wired it back in and adjusted all the valves.  Hrm what to do for today, looks like 7 mile run 38 mile bike.  We see if I gained any umphta from some more sleep.  Drn leg muscle groups are still marginal.  Then spread 75 pounds of firtalizer on my lawn and ... forget what else.  I will have to take a full 2 months off after my IM and get everything completely healthy for next season.  (By 2 months off I mean lots of walking, really slow bike rides at low miles and slow short swims just for fun ... after the first couple weeks.   I think that is what I mean be complete rest 8).  Then there are the projects.  Moving another 20 ton of dirt to complete the kids archery range, building a shelving system for the garage, going through the junk in the garage and throwing away things I think my wife won't notice are gone.  Odds are if you haven't used it in 10 years... you probably wont miss it right? 

Oh well wall of text for my absense.  My mom should be getting in to town tomorrow.  I will have to meet her at the door and remind her that the house rule is that she can not criticize anyone during her visit.  We see how long that lasts.

I'm sure I am forgetting someone's questions... feel free to remind me, trying to catch everything I missed.

Edited by Baowolf 2011-06-16 3:42 PM
2011-06-16 4:30 PM
in reply to: #3552124

User image

Extreme Veteran
Memphis

CKslowpoke - 2011-06-16 9:23 AM How do you keep up with laundry? My workout clothes are starting to outnumber my real clothes!

Here's how my clothes break out.  I only have to wash twice a week to keep up.  I have one swim outfit, 1 bike, 1 run, and 1 tri.  If I had another swim outfit I wouldn't have to wear any used garments.

• Mon. - Swim outfit - Wash running, bike, and swim clothes
  • Tues. - tri top/bottom for bike/run brick
  • Wed. - running shorts/shirt and swim outfit
  • Thurs. - Bike shorts/jersey and swim outfit(hung dry from day before)
  • Friday - off - Wash tri, running, bike, and swim clothes
  • Saturday - bike shorts/jersey
  • Sunday - running shorts/top

I've noticed my long workouts appear to be moving around some.  It was Sat=run, Sun=bike, and Mon=swim.  With changes coming from group ride Saturday and now club swim perhaps every Sunday it will be Sat=bike, Sun=swim, and Mon=run.  Going to take some adjustment to get used to that. 

CKslowpoke

I'm only 5'1"- so I'm really curious how small a size it'll be.

Looking on the Felt website, in their road/tri bikes you would be around a 47/48 or a petite/small women's bike.  Oh and look at what I found in your price range in purple.  I think this just might be your bike.

squirt - 2011-06-16 9:42 AM

Are you doing the 1.2 mile course?

I'm planning on doing it once this Sunday along with a 500 and 200.  That would give me a pretty good workout.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Baowolf's Beginner Banquet -Sorry all tables are full no room.. Rss Feed  

of 61