BT Development Mentor Program Archives » SWBKRUN- Miles and Miles ahead!!!! CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 230

2009-12-13 8:30 PM
in reply to: #2556846

User image

Champion
marietta
Subject: RE: SWBKRUN- Miles and Miles ahead!!!! (OPEN FOR BUSINESS)
Plainsman AU - 2009-12-13 8:21 PM

WEIGHTLOSS: Just got to lay off the half gallon of ice cream and roll of chocolate chip cookies in a sitting and I will be alright.

good luck with that.  got home from the zoo this afternoon.   i hit the trainer and jarrett hit the neighbors house where a bunch of the women were baking Christmas cookies.  now i'm sitting here w/ a fat tire and crushing some fresh baked goodness. 

2009-12-13 8:33 PM
in reply to: #2555972

User image

Master
Silverton, Oregon
Hi everyone! I'm in for my second go around! I think I'm as hooked to this group as I am to triathlons

Great to see the new folks too! My hubby (gslye) is going to be joining too. I told him he might as well come over and meet you all, since we'll be in Galveston together. For the new folks: A bunch of us are going to do Lonestar 70.3 (there's also a sprint and olympic that weekend). If you're interested check it out at http://www.ironmanlonestar.com/  totally not required though.

I'll post my bio shortly. I got stuck in Portland, OR all weekend because they shut the hwy down due to freezing rain, so I have a bunch of stuff to catch up on. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
2009-12-13 8:47 PM

User image

Champion
Frisco, TX

Alright bio time for me...

Name: Andy

Family Status:  Married for 16 years have a little girl who is 8.  She is planning on a kids tri in May.

Current Training: 
Still trying to finish up my first full year of training.  Working toward my first HIM in April at Lonestar.

2009 Races: Started by riding in several bike rally's, Classic Rock sprint, about 5 more sprints, a 1/2mile OWS, a aquathlon, a century ride down in Houston with fattyfatfat, finished off the season with my first oly - it was a miserable day for a race, but I finished!

2010 Races/Goals: Lavaman Oly (if I can raise enough funds); Lonestar HIM; several sprints from last year will be on the agenda; going to try to end the season with an oly and a second HIM

Weightloss:
I want to drop 20-30 more lbs this year...  I want to get to the "barely a clyde" point

This is my second go with SWBKRUN MG - the friendship and advice have been invaluable over the last year!

2009-12-13 8:49 PM
in reply to: #2556863

User image

Champion
Frisco, TX

fattyfatfat - 2009-12-13 8:30 PM

WEIGHTLOSS: Just got to lay off the half gallon of ice cream and roll of chocolate chip cookies in a sitting and I will be alright.

good luck with that.  got home from the zoo this afternoon.   i hit the trainer and jarrett hit the neighbors house where a bunch of the women were baking Christmas cookies.  now i'm sitting here w/ a fat tire and crushing some fresh baked goodness. 

LOL - just killed a fat tire myself - contemplating another...  No trainer for me today though - just moving more furniture and boxes and, did I mention, 40 boxes of laminate flooring...  Oh well, back in DFW now...

2009-12-13 8:57 PM
in reply to: #2556884

User image

Champion
marietta
ashort33 - 2009-12-13 8:49 PM

fattyfatfat - 2009-12-13 8:30 PM

LOL - just killed a fat tire myself - contemplating another...  No trainer for me today though - just moving more furniture and boxes and, did I mention, 40 boxes of laminate flooring...  Oh well, back in DFW now...

seriously?
2009-12-13 9:48 PM

User image

somewhere in the northwest
Hi everyone, Roni said this is a great group and it sound's like alot of us are doing Lonestar this year and some mentoring will do me some good.

Name: gary

Family Status:  Married 21 years, 2 daughters 21 and 19

Current Training: As of right now i'm not in training having just finished my first full year of tri's and marathons, but i'll be back at it real soon.

2009 Races: 2 - 5ks, 1 - 10k, 1 - 1/2 marathon, 3 - marathons, 1 - sprint, 2 Oly's, 2 - HIM's, 1- 50k trail run, and a 1 mile swim race in flathead lake.

2010 Races/Goals: All I have on my plate for now is Lonestar HIM but there will be more.

Weightloss:
Would love to lose 20 lbs.

2009-12-13 10:10 PM

User image

Master
Silverton, Oregon

Name: Roni

Family Status:  Married for 21 years to Gary (gslye). We have two adult daughters, 19 and 21.

Story: I first got into triathlons by following BT's "12 week basic Sprint Plan". Before that I had never run a full mile in my life, and only swam and biked recreationally. After finishing my first sprint I was hooked! I love having a goal race to keep me motivated to train, and I love getting outside on the trails, roads, and in the lakes. I travel around the Northwest with Gary (for his work) so we get to explore new areas frequently, which is a blast!

Current Training:
I just finished my third season. I'm taking a couple weeks for an off season, then some swim/bike/run until starting Ironman training in early February.

2009 Races: Started 2009 with a new 5k PR at a New Year's day race, ran the Snow Joke 1/2 Mary in February, my first Marathon in April, followed by a Trifecta race (10k, 5k, 1 mile) later that month, Bloomsday 12k in May, Onionman Olympic Tri end of May, my first HIM( Boise 70.3) in June, Missoula Marathon and Polson Days 1 mile swim in July, Whitefish Lake Sprint in August, Garden City Olympic and Black Diamond HIM in September, Columbia Power Marathon in October, and got my first DNF at Woodside 50k trail run about a week ago (I'm a bit directionally challenged )

2010 Races/Goals:  So far on my race schedule: Lonestar 70.3 in April, IMCDA in June, and the Le Grizz Ultramarathon in October. The big goals are finishing my first Ironman and 50 miler strong.

Weightloss:
I've lost 55 lbs, but gained back about 15 over the last 1.5 years. My new goal is to lose 20 lbs and get down to about 20% body fat.

Edited by roni_runnw 2009-12-13 10:15 PM
2009-12-13 11:45 PM
in reply to: #2556813

User image

Veteran
fattyfatfat - 2009-12-13 7:55 PM
sarahswhere - 2009-12-13 11:59 AM I'm in!.  Looking forward to staying in touch and staying motivated. 

I did some sprints in my early 20's and then had a five year layoff from tri's.  I'm 30 now with one more sprint under my belt and shooting for the FL70.3 in May.  I'm decent at both the swim and bike, but I'm not a great runner.

I'm a military pilot so I'll be traveling a bit during the training season.  No hubby or kids, so other than work I should have enough time to devote to training and eating right.  I'm trying to get back down to a good weight and have 20lbs to go.  (lost 10 so far)  I'm in Little Rock, AR until Feb then back to Colorado Springs where I live full time.  Can't wait. 

Good luck everyone! 

welcome sarah.  former naval officer here.  heading back to springs so are you Air Force?  what do you fly?  we had a late joiner in the last mg,  BEVO88, who is Air Force as well.  hopefully he'll be showing up in this group. also a few Army brats and one married to the Army.  so a good mix of service here.  thankfully no Coast Guard... yet ;-)

i see your vff review.  cool.  been a topic of conversation with a few of us thinking about picking up a pair.  i'm waiting for the new releases later in 2010 before pulling the trigger.  here is her review if anyone is interested.

florida has a sweet run profile.  there's going to A LOT more talk about it in the coming months but a bunch of us are heading to Lone Star 70.3 in April.  if you aren't registered yet we're going to twist your arm and try to get you, and everyone else to join us there. 
I've been in the Air Force eleven years now, but just finishing up becoming a C130 pilot. I was enlisted for nine before I got the slot. Truly a dream come true and I love my job. The vibrams are great, but I have to admit I don't run in them much right now. I've been running in racing flats for years so my calves aren't a problem. Mine is that my right foot hurts if I use them for more than about a half mile. Just running though. I hiked 15 miles of the Cumberland trail in tennesee wearing them with no problems. I'm planning on using them once a week for speed stuff and go from there. Let me know if you have any other questions. I also have an old pair of the originals size 41 if anyone wants them.Can't make it for lonestar, already signed up for Florida. Sorry, it would be fun to come cheer you guys on, I'll have to see what's going on around then. I've heard about the run in Florida, hot and jungle like. That should be interesting since all my training time will be spent in the cold. Lately I've been riding the trainer with long sleeve tee shirts to at least be a little warmer. I'll have to start running on the treadmill in sweats from now on, but I'm not sure I can run more than an hour on a treadmill. We shall see.
2009-12-14 7:10 AM
in reply to: #2556712

User image

Master
Guelph, Ontario

trysprintolympic - 2009-12-13 7:10 PM Hey Rob, I'm from Ontario too! I actually went to high school at PHS in Cambridge, but now I live near Windsor.

Maybe we'll race together this season at some point.

Hey yourself Jenna. I'd love to get together at a race. We'll have to see what races we are each doing. I had thought of coming down the windsor, Leamington area as I heard the races were pretty good donw there. I am going to do the new Woodstock one this spring.

2009-12-14 7:16 AM
in reply to: #2557008

User image

Master
Guelph, Ontario

sarahswhere - 2009-12-14 12:45 AM
sarahswhere - 2009-12-13 11:59 AM I'm in!.  Looking forward to staying in touch and staying motivated. 

I did some sprints in my early 20's and then had a five year layoff from tri's.  I'm 30 now with one more sprint under my belt and shooting for the FL70.3 in May.  I'm decent at both the swim and bike, but I'm not a great runner.

I'm a military pilot so I'll be traveling a bit during the training season.  No hubby or kids, so other than work I should have enough time to devote to training and eating right.  I'm trying to get back down to a good weight and have 20lbs to go.  (lost 10 so far)  I'm in Little Rock, AR until Feb then back to Colorado Springs where I live full time.  Can't wait. 

Good luck everyone! 

welcome sarah.  former naval officer here.  heading back to springs so are you Air Force?  what do you fly?  we had a late joiner in the last mg,  BEVO88, who is Air Force as well.  hopefully he'll be showing up in this group. also a few Army brats and one married to the Army.  so a good mix of service here.  thankfully no Coast Guard... yet ;-)

i see your vff review.  cool.  been a topic of conversation with a few of us thinking about picking up a pair.  i'm waiting for the new releases later in 2010 before pulling the trigger.  here is her review if anyone is interested.

florida has a sweet run profile.  there's going to A LOT more talk about it in the coming months but a bunch of us are heading to Lone Star 70.3 in April.  if you aren't registered yet we're going to twist your arm and try to get you, and everyone else to join us there. 
I've been in the Air Force eleven years now, but just finishing up becoming a C130 pilot. I was enlisted for nine before I got the slot. Truly a dream come true and I love my job. The vibrams are great, but I have to admit I don't run in them much right now. I've been running in racing flats for years so my calves aren't a problem. Mine is that my right foot hurts if I use them for more than about a half mile. Just running though. I hiked 15 miles of the Cumberland trail in tennesee wearing them with no problems. I'm planning on using them once a week for speed stuff and go from there. Let me know if you have any other questions. I also have an old pair of the originals size 41 if anyone wants them.Can't make it for lonestar, already signed up for Florida. Sorry, it would be fun to come cheer you guys on, I'll have to see what's going on around then. I've heard about the run in Florida, hot and jungle like. That should be interesting since all my training time will be spent in the cold. Lately I've been riding the trainer with long sleeve tee shirts to at least be a little warmer. I'll have to start running on the treadmill in sweats from now on, but I'm not sure I can run more than an hour on a treadmill. We shall see.

Hey cool sarah. I used to be an turbo prop mechanic for the C130's when I was in the Air Force in Canada. Loooooooooong time ago now.

2009-12-14 8:09 AM

User image

Champion
Charlottesville, Virginia
I guess this is our live thread now.

Welcome everyone!

2009-12-14 8:39 AM

User image

Master
Metro NY Area
Hi Can I join too! I've noticed this is always an intense mentor group!
losta-Lisa
I'm heading into my 2nd tri season
I'm 51. I got off the couch last March and did 4 sprint tris in 2009.
This year I'm moving up to Olympic and HIM for 2010.
I'm really into all this tri training it's really changed my life.
I've lost 50 lbs so far and hope to lose 50 more some time next year.
That's a little intro I can post more but I want to get this posted NOW.

Edited by losta 2009-12-14 9:01 AM
2009-12-14 8:53 AM
in reply to: #2556955

User image

Expert

Sorry, I guess I should have filled out the appropriate bio form!

Name:
Jenna

Family Status:  Married with two children (ages 3 and almost 1! I can't believe my baby turns 1 next week...)

Story: I was supposed to start triathloning with my friend two years ago, but just at the start of our training I got pregnant! So she did her first year without me and I came onboard last year. I had it easy last year because I was on maternity leave and took a lot of workout time without feeling guilty about leaving the kids. Now I need to juggle the family, training, and a new job (*hopefully* starting a big promotion in the New Year).

Current Training:
I have been off for the last couple weeks with a lot of personal craziness going on. I hope to train ~6-7 hours a week once I figure out where to fit it all in. I'm starting marathon training first to complete my first full marathon in May. After that, I will need to really focus on my swim. I also do a lot of yoga!

2009 Races: A try-a-tri, my first ever race, that I won! Then a sprint where I won my AG. That might sound impressive for my first two ever multi-sport events, but the fields are way smaller around here. Then the Toronto Island Tri which is a bit bigger than a sprint, which was a ton of fun although I almost drowned. Embarassed I was completely geared up for my first OLY, ready to kick a$$, and I broke my ankle the weekend before and missed out. Cry

2010 Races/Goals:  Only things that are 100% are the May marathon, a sprint in June, and the OLY in September. I will likely squeeze in a couple other races though, and will check out the action at Lonestar if it's going to be a group event!

Weightloss: I lost all the baby weight last year pretty quickly and even managed to get fairly ripped leading up to the OLY. Then I had a bit of a depression when I was off with the broken ankle and got a bit softer. I need to lose 5-10 more and hold.

2009-12-14 8:58 AM

User image

Master
Tosa, WI

I would love to join this group: 

Bio to come later.... 

2009-12-14 9:04 AM
in reply to: #2557096

User image

Champion
Frisco, TX

Redknight - 2009-12-14 7:16 AM

sarahswhere - 2009-12-14 12:45 AM

Good luck everyone! 

Hey cool sarah. I used to be an turbo prop mechanic for the C130's when I was in the Air Force in Canada. Loooooooooong time ago now.

Dang that must be an old model of airplane  

2009-12-14 9:14 AM

Would love to join the group, and will post a bio shortly...

2009-12-14 9:17 AM

User image

Elite
Calgary,AB,Canada

official updated bio.....
My story.....Grew up living a very active lifestyle. As a Canadian boy, obviously hockey was No#1. Volleyball, baeball,etc. When I moved up to Calgary, did alot of mountain biking with our glorious rocky mountains nearby. Then the downfall, got married, had kids and got fat.
Joined a gym about 2 years ago, got a trainer for a few months and shed alot of the weight..Down about 50 lbs so far. Hit my long-term training goal weight of 199lbs prior to my 1st season of tri's.what can Have never been a runner, so this lifestyle started as a great way to mix up my training and get my out of my comfort zones.

FAMILY STATUS: Married 5 years, 2 little girls (4 1/2 and 2 1/2), and a Wheaten Terrier named KONA(we were married in Hawaii, I had no idea about this ironman thing back then)
CURRENT TRAINING: Just started a program to build for my 1st 1/2 in April - Somewhere in Texas with a bunch of crazy people - Galveston - Lonestar huh.

2009 RACES:  5 sprints, 2 Oly's, 2 1/2 marathons, bunch of 5 and 10k's

WEIGHTLOSS: I'm 6' 210 lbs....Put on a few pounds in the last few months. I know now this crazy training lifestyle will drop them again in the next few months. 

I have recently joined with a coach, and have gotten in with the 'team'. Will be nice this year to have others to share in my misery  train with!!

Welcome to the new guys/gals. We have a lot of fun here!

2009-12-14 9:24 AM
in reply to: #2556940

User image

Elite
Calgary,AB,Canada
gslye - 2009-12-13 8:48 PM Hi everyone, Roni said this is a great group and it sound's like alot of us are doing Lonestar this year and some mentoring will do me some good.

Name: gary

Family Status:  Married 21 years, 2 daughters 21 and 19

Current Training: As of right now i'm not in training having just finished my first full year of tri's and marathons, but i'll be back at it real soon.

2009 Races: 2 - 5ks, 1 - 10k, 1 - 1/2 marathon, 3 - marathons, 1 - sprint, 2 Oly's, 2 - HIM's, 1- 50k trail run, and a 1 mile swim race in flathead lake.

2010 Races/Goals: All I have on my plate for now is Lonestar HIM but there will be more.

Weightloss:
Would love to lose 20 lbs.

Awesome. Welcome to another SWBKRUN spouse.
So the count on Lonestar  in the group is now 8????? Myself, John, Andy, Suzy, Tony,Sam, Roni & Gary...more to follow I bet!!!
2009-12-14 9:37 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Hey,

Would like to join this group if it not too late.  Will post a more complete bio later, but I am a newbie with one Sprint tri this fall.  I am looking to do more Sprint tri's in 2010 and currently using the Maintenance program on this site to guide my training.

More to come.  Looking at the archives and activity already, this group rock!

Glen 
2009-12-14 9:47 AM

User image

Master
Metro NY Area
Name: Lisa

Family Status:  Domestic Partner and a cute little dog named Cooper.

Story: I was on a swim team when I was 9-11 and swam the longer distances in High School which were probably 100-400M. I used to run in my early 20's I ran 10Ks, Half Marathons, and one Marathon. I used to run about 50 miles a week in that period. I got injured with some calf and shin issues, started cycling for a few years after but eventually found myself on the couch.

I'm 51 now and in the years bewtween mid 20's to 50 life got in the way, I would sometimes bike, swim  walk, run a bit but never really got going. I ended up gaining over 100 lbs from where I was in my early 20s. In May of 2009 I signed up for a sprint for August. Got on the bike, joined the Y for the pool, started running a bit, just kept going and adding on to the point where I now usually do at least 2 workouts a day and usually workout 10-12 hours a week.

I have arthritis in my left knee, I am seeing a sports med Dr. about it and have had gel injections in that knee. Losing weight has made it better but it is the one thing that worries me and I have to be careful with running as I can easily injure the knee and that can be painful and interfere with my training.

Current Training: I swim at least 2x a week and have just started winter swim training with a local tri team, run 3-5x a week and cycle 3-5x a week. I have a bike on the trainer for the winter and have been doing spinervals. I also take pilates, aqua aerobics and a bootcamp training class. I am going to check out a CrossFit class for the first time this week. I am going to have a tri coach starting in January.

2009 Races: All sprints -Danskin SheRox Triathlon Philadelphia 8/2/09 (due to weather changed to a duathlon), Trek Women's Tri Mt Snow, VT 8/9/09, Trek Women's Tri Metro NY 9/13/09, Tri Fitness Tri 9/21/09 plus Greenwich Point 1 Miles OWS 7/18/09

2010 Races/Goals:  I'm moving up this year to Olympic and Half Ironman. First I'll travel to Florida for St. Anthony's Oly in late April, a possible sprint in late May, Rev 3 Oly in CT June 6th, and Timberman N.H. 70.3 August 22nd. I am also considering Mussleman Aquabike in July (HIM distance) and Tri Columbia Skipjack (1.2 Mile Swim , 64 Mile Bike, 10 Mile Run) in September and a half marathon sometime late winter-early spring.

Weightloss: I lost 50 lbs. since March 2009 and hope to lose 50 more by sometime in 2010.

2009-12-14 9:49 AM

User image

Master
Tosa, WI
NAME: badgerintx/ Dave Dineen (Univ of WI grad that spent many years in West Texas) STORY: I currently reside in a suburb of Milwaukee, WI. Stumbled into Tri's about a year ago looking for something to do after hanging up my Hockey Skates after many stitches and injuries. Being an Ex-Division 1 hockey player, I have always been a biker due to its anaerobic qualities and always have liked to run during the off season. Having 2 competitive swimming daughters introduced me to swimming and off I went to my first sprint. I haven't left yet and don't have any plans. WHATS NEXT: Changing of the goal from completing races to competing in my AG (40-44). Working on a bigger base and better aerobic VO2. As my profile states: Sprint / Olympic / 5 K's / 10 K's - having 2 teenage girls in high school doesn't allow the time for anymore distance. Plus this old "Hockey Player" body wasn't build for distance...but we are working on changing that! Joined a team this year in the Milwaukee / Madison area called "Turbo Donkey Racing" with the motto we are "Slow, Steady, and Stubborn." This group has been a great wealth of knowledge. FAMILY STATUS: Married (Shelly) 18 years in March, 2 teenage daughters (14, Tori and 16, Allie), and a ragdoll cat of 17 years (Rockie). Libby is my canine "running partner" but she is the neighbors dog that just needs regular workout since her owner died last year. CURRENT TRAINING: Working on VO2 capacity in the off season. Have also been really focused on swim form and times since my last race and working on installing a 2 beat kick with my swim. Been using spin classes for biking since I don't own a trainer and running more. 2010 RACES: Tentative schedule is on also my dashboard for my training log. March 3rd- Iron Clinic (WAC) ?June 13- Capital View Oly (Madison)August 1- Ripon Medical Oly (Green Lake) (Primary Race A)September 11- Lake Geneva Oly (Lake Geneva)September 12- Ironman MOO- VolunteerSeptember 26- Devils Lake Sprint (Baraboo) ?October ???- Northface Endurance Challenge- 1/2 Mary or 10K (Dousman) (Primary Race B) WEIGHT LOSS: This has never been an issue for me (Lucky) and I am pretty regimented about what I eat. I do enjoy a couple of beers every now and then with friends, but I am Wisconsin Grad....I don't think they let you get the diploma without that skill. WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD GROUP MEMBER: I am all about training and the journey. Races are just to measure how the training has gone and to give me some feedback on whether or not what I am working on has worked. I am pretty knowledgeable and willing to share my experiences with the group if it helps others.<br /><br /><br />Sorry... I have tried everything to put some white space in this paragraph from hell with no success.  

Edited by badgerintx 2009-12-14 2:37 PM

2009-12-14 10:16 AM

User image

Veteran
Olathe
I would like to join.  This will be my first full season of racing, did one race last year and am hooked. 

Off to work now, but will post more of a bio later today.

FAMILY- Married with two wonderful kids, a 6yr old boy, and a 3 yr old girl as well as an 8 yr old border collie, lab mix named Sinjin.

I grew up very active, played baseball, basketball, football, golf, skateboarded, you name it, I did it.  Played intercollegiate club volleyball in college at Kansas State.  After college got very lazy, still played some club volleyball but not enough to keep the weight off,  and hence ballooned up to about 275.  After my daughter was born I became a stay at home dad and decided to take control of my weight.  I bought a bike and started riding, and eventually got my weight back down to 209, however it has since bumped back up to about 219 on my 6 foot frame. 

I decided to do a triathlon this last summer when my bike was in the shop, I started running and actually kinda liked it.  The rest as they say is history.  My wife even decided to take up triathlon/duathlon as well.

GOALS: Initially I don't plan on racing a lot by most peoples standards this year, doing a Olympic in May and some sprints/olympics later in the year, main still trying to build base in running and swimming.  I do have the goal of doing an IM for my 40th birthday, which is in August of 2011, so I am planning on doing some HIM's in early 2011 building up to a late season IM.

Current training:  Mainly building base miles, not really working on speed that much at this time.

Edited by IMHusker 2009-12-14 1:24 PM
2009-12-14 10:20 AM
in reply to: #2557376

User image

Master
Metro NY Area
Have you tried putting < br > without spaces in between lines? Or go to settings> forum settings and change:
Use rich editor for blog and forum posts? either on or off
Also if you are on a Mac try using firefox instead of Safari for formatting purposes on BT.

badgerintx - 2009-12-14 10:49 AM

Sorry... I have tried everything to put some white space in this paragraph from hell with no success.  

Edited by losta 2009-12-14 10:22 AM
2009-12-14 10:50 AM

User image

Master
Maryland
Hi, I would like to join if possible.  This will be my second season racing in triathlon. 
2009-12-14 10:52 AM

User image

Expert
San Antonio, TX

Steve,

I was going to post to be a mentor but hey, you look like you got the market cornered.  Besides I have have a yellow lab named Kona.    If you still have room I'd like to play.

Bio:  I'm 39 and married with two boys.  I've been doing tris for three years and have done Sprint to IM.  After the IM (CDA 08) I promptly got hurt training for a marathon.  2009 was spent injured.  I've been hurt ever since and doctors don't seem to know what the deal is after Xrays, Bone Scans and MRI's.  Sooo after a lot of rest and gaining about 10lbs, I've decided in my infinite wisdom that I'm going to get back at it come hell or high water.    I have a long list of sprints and a couple Olys on my blog but will realistically only do a handful of them.  I could really use the motivation to be patient when my body starts squaking.  

Let me know if you still have room.

Thanks,

Kelly

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » SWBKRUN- Miles and Miles ahead!!!! CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 230