Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Stelle SMP saddles - any idea which bike stores in Ontario stock them? Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2013-02-28 7:45 AM

User image

Subject: Stelle SMP saddles - any idea which bike stores in Ontario stock them?
hiIm in the market for a new saddle and have heard great things about the SMP range. I can find them on line but they are pretty expensive and I would really like to try one before I buy since I know that not every saddle fits every booty! Any ideas?????Please don't suggest the bike show because Im not able to make it this weekend.

2013-02-28 9:58 AM
in reply to: #4640138

User image

Master
Toronto
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Stelle SMP saddles - any idea which bike stores in Ontario stock them?

Too bad about the bike show - good way to check out all the shops (and I got a great deal on my Felt tri bike there a couple of years ago)

Anyway - i just took a peek at a couple in my neighbourhood.  Racer Sportif was showing Stelle saddles on their site. Not sure if the specific ones you were looking for are there. They have a location in Oakville as well as the one that I go to which is at Bloor and Runnymede in Toronto.

Wheels of Bloor is just down the street from there and may have it if you were to go to Bloor West Village - but their website didn't specifically talk about the saddles.

2013-03-01 5:59 AM
in reply to: #4640138

User image

Subject: RE: Stelle SMP saddles - any idea which bike stores in Ontario stock them?
Thanks Jen , I will head down to Racer Sportif and take a look next week!
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Stelle SMP saddles - any idea which bike stores in Ontario stock them? Rss Feed