Other Resources The Political Joe » Susan Rice - National Security Advisor Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-05 10:18 AM

User image

Master
Boynton Beach, FL
Subject: Susan Rice - National Security Advisor
First thoughts were if she can't get through Congress, just appoint her and bypass the system. Jut get a sense whether right or wrong, this is a bit soon beofre we know all the facts of the case she is front and center on. Personally I think she has good qualifications. If she would come out and simply let the people know WHO briefed her prior to her Sunday talk shows, I would give her benefit of the doubt that perhaps she was groomed and not in the know (althought that is a leap of faith).

2013-06-05 10:36 AM
in reply to: cardenas1

User image

Elite
Boise
Subject: RE: Susan Rice - National Security Advisor
Didn't they release all of the emails already that showed the chain of talking points? I'm at work so I can't really look it up.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Susan Rice - National Security Advisor Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Glenn Beck and the Saudi National

Started by TriRSquared
Views: 1312 Posts: 7

2013-04-22 8:58 PM tuwood
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 9, 2013
author : MultisportWorld
comments : 0
Jarrod Shoemaker, 2012 US Elite National Champion, discusses the importance of recovery for injury prevention.

date : May 30, 2005
author : Ontherun
Taking care of your equipment is very important, especially on a limited budget. The following are a few reminders of how to get your equipment to last as long as possible.
date : December 14, 2004
author : Team BT
Q&A with Siri Lagley, winner of the ITU President’s Cup racing series two years in a row and coach of Susan Williams, US Athens triathlete.

date : September 19, 2004
author : malvey
The next time you see one of your kids or grandkids, look deep into their eyes and know that they would give anything to have you around for five, ten fifteen, or even twenty more years.
date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
Don’t forget this is an incredibly big year for sport with the Olympics back in Athens where the modern Olympics started, and especially triathlon to make its second appearance.