General Discussion Triathlon Talk » CF bike painting? Rss Feed  
Moderators: jmk-brooklyn, Ron Reply
2013-10-28 7:52 PM

User image

Subject: CF bike painting?

Anyone have a place, or heard of a place, that does carbon frame/fork painting in Phoenix area?

2013-10-28 9:05 PM
in reply to: swimbikejog

User image

Gilbert, Az.
Subject: RE: CF bike painting?
Not for something like a bike frame. Calfee is about the only place I've heard recommended for CF frames. They are the only repair place certified by Cervelo to keep the warranty intact IIRC.

2013-10-28 10:57 PM

User image

Scottsdale, AZ

Friend had his S5 done locally last year and the guy did a phenomenal job.  I don't remember his name (it was somewhere around Old Town) but I can try and dig it up next time I see him.  

2013-10-29 7:27 PM

User image

Thanks for the replies. And yes, if you happen to see your friend a local job would be preferred.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » CF bike painting? Rss Feed  

Custom paint for your bike/helmet?

Started by amills1210
Views: 2018 Posts: 4

2012-04-03 4:14 PM JRAlba

Mtn Biking vs Road biking in Phoenix,

Started by alehr2
Views: 850 Posts: 4

2012-03-05 12:45 AM ThomasGerlach ProTri

IMSG Tri Bike or Road Bike?

Started by jclarke450
Views: 1040 Posts: 10

2012-02-03 2:54 AM ThomasGerlach ProTri

custom frame painting

Started by Focker
Views: 732 Posts: 7

2010-02-06 7:37 PM Paulettejo

"Share the Streets, Bikes get 3 Feet" bike jersey

Started by StandsWithFist
Views: 724 Posts: 7

2009-02-23 12:58 PM kmanus
date : November 6, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 1
A Walmart bike, a borrowed road bike or a new carbon fiber bike? You don't need to break the bank for your first triathlon bike.
date : August 11, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Dean from Fitwerx answers a BT member question about what kind of bike should be the "next bike."
date : June 29, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 3
Second in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries
date : April 12, 2011
comments : 0
How should I be shifting gears on the front chainring and the rear cogs to cope with hills?
date : December 27, 2008
comments : 9
Are you a beginner triathlete? This video will compare triathlon bikes and road bikes to help you figure out what is best for you as you begin your triathlon training.
date : August 5, 2008
author : mrakes1
Are you traveling to a race and need to ship your bike? This video will demonstrate how to disassemble your bike to be able to pack it properly in a bike case for shipping.
date : July 30, 2006
author : Valdora Cycles
comments : 8
The triathlon bike vs. road bike quandary. Before you even ask the road bike vs. tri bike question, you should have a couple sprint triathlons or duathlons under your belt.
date : September 3, 2005
author : trad_it
Now, for the last 20 years I’ve always though that jogging seemed about as interesting as watching paint dry, and you know what? That’s how it turned out to be.