BT Development New Products and Sales! » Buy a Kickr trainer and get 1/2 off coaching for 4 months!!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-11-03 7:00 PM

User image

Veteran
Aurora, Illinois
Subject: Buy a Kickr trainer and get 1/2 off coaching for 4 months!!!
Champions are made in the Winter!!!

BT, here's a post I recently offered via my blog and wanted to pass along to you!

Well it’s November 1st, and winter training has officially begun. While I have one more race, tomorrow I’m racing the Iceman Cometh in Northern Michigan, which as the name suggests is no tropical paradise.

I’ve already spent the last couple of weeks training indoors on the trainer, which I actually don’t mind. The days are shorter and colder now. So instead of having to worry about bundling up, dealing with lights, or dealing with cars in the dark, I can just jump on the trainer and get in a solid workout, in a fraction of time. 1:15-1:30 hours out on the road can easily be replicated in an hour on the trainer, plus add in time to get dressed and deal with lights, and your saving quite a bit of time by using the trainer.

I recently purchased a Wahoo Kickr that I’ve been playing around with, and I have to say I LOVE it! It’s a really easy to use computer controlled trainer, that doesn’t let me cheat on my workouts. Right now it’s compatible with Apple; both Mac and there’s a handful of really good apps, and PC. Android is coming soon.

What’s great about the Kickr is that because it’s computer controlled, it doesn’t let you cheat on your workouts. It’s pretty easy really. I plug in my FTP (functional threshold power) into the program I use with it, and based on that it automatically controls the resistance of the programmed interval to meet my power. I never have to think about it, and really there’s no way around it – if I don’t pedal at that power the pedals won’t turn!

Because I really believe that athletes should train during the winter to see the biggest gains in their next season, and I really can see how the Kickr can help this even more, I’m offering a great deal during the month of November.

PURCHASE A WAHOO KICKR AT RETAIL PRICE ($1099) AND A 4 MONTH WINTER COACHING PACKAGE AND ONLY PAY FOR 2 OF THOSE MONTHS!!!

That’s right, get ready for your 2014 season right, but purchasing a great trainer and combine that with personalized coaching at half the price!!! So for $350 you’ll get 4 months of coaching, and to make it a little easier on you we can make those monthly recurring payments rather then paying up front. My goal is to help you get the most out of this winter, so we are doing what we can to make this investment easier for you!

Contact me for details and to purchase the Kickr. You must purchase it with TZCoaching in order to get the coaching deal, so contact me today!
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Buy a Kickr trainer and get 1/2 off coaching for 4 months!!! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

FULL SERVICE COACH $89/Month with special sales going on now

Started by IREPATHLETICS
Views: 2975 Posts: 2

2013-12-09 9:37 PM IREPATHLETICS

Short Story Contest - 3 Months Free Massage Therapy

Started by MindsetTriathlon.com
Views: 3389 Posts: 1

2009-09-29 11:38 AM MindsetTriathlon.com

2009 Zoot Shoes 30% Off

Started by TriSports.com
Views: 6022 Posts: 2

2009-09-11 10:13 PM sulross

Cross Train with Yoga in the Off Season

Started by Ron
Views: 3393 Posts: 1

2008-11-06 8:39 AM Ron

Tri Swim Coach Offers $100 off for Triathlete’s Argentina Training Trip

Started by Ron
Views: 3143 Posts: 1

2006-12-19 12:02 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 28, 2011
author : juliapurr
comments : 0
Bored out of your mind or watching a movie? Amp it up on the bike trainer.

date : December 12, 2009
author : FitWerx
We are often asked the question, "What size frame should I buy" and the answer is “it depends”. I know that’s not the answer you want to hear, but hopefully the following will shed some more light.
date : February 4, 2009
author : mikericci
Here are our most popular questions for training during the off season. Everything from treadmills to heart rate monitors to core strength.

date : December 28, 2008
author : mat steinmetz
comments : 1
Tired of your bike trainer already? Here are two indoor bike trainer workouts that you can use to keep things interesting while keeping your cycling fitness up.
date : September 14, 2008
author : Team BT
Receive online triathlon coaching via our forums, personal coaching through an affiliated coach or nutrition coaching from our certified nutritionist.

comments : 2
Details on how athletes can connect with registered BT coaches for training plans and personal triathlon coaching.
Details on how to use the 'Coaching System' to coach your athletes.

date : September 10, 2004
author : steve
Well I said that I was not going to do it this season, but I cracked. I broke down and bought a new bike. I went out and bought a shiny new Cannondale road bike.