Using the BT Coaching System- Detailed FAQ
Coach Your Athlete With the BT Coaching System, we have wrapped up several of BT's heavily used features to allow coaches that use BT to have full control over their athlete's training.
What features do coaches receive?In addition to all of the training log features, coaches will be able to:
How does it work?Upon signing-up for a coaching membership, you will have automatic access to all of the training log and training plan creation features. If you would like a private forum and calendar, just notify us via the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the site.
1. Create your coaching packages to offerBeginnertriathlete.com assumes you will create your own 'BT coaching packages' to offer on your site to your athletes. You will setup your packages however you want to administer them-full custom training plan creation or offer general plans with semi-customization or even just generic plans. Your athletes will pay you for the packages you create to use on BT.
2. Create or upload your training plans With the BT Plan Creator or Plan Importer, you will be able to build a library of training plans to use for your athletes. Or or you can go directly into your athlete's planned training and enter the plan day-by-day or week-by-week.
3. Triathlete-Sync. Connect with your athletesOnce athletes have already made payment via your website to your BT coaching package, you will be able to 'request activation' for accessing their training log. Just go to the 'Coach' tab of the training log control panel to initiate a coaching arrangement with an athlete. Just enter their username and a message will be sent to the user to validate. Once your athlete has validated the request, you now can access their training log and send them plans.
Additionally, add your athletes to your 'Friends' list in your log control panel for easy access to view and edit their training logs.
Viewing Workouts and Printing Training Plans
If you have a private forum or calendar for which their coaching package applies, you can add them to the restricted access list for use.
4. Train your athletesPer your coaching setup, you will be able to:
Your athletes will have a range of options on viewing and printing training plans - even getting emailed workouts.
5. Monitor your athletes progressAssuming your athlete logs their real training you will have access to several reports and over 150 graphs, you can monitor any part of your athletes actual and planned training including:
See the detailed FAQ on getting setup and using all of the features, screenshots too!
Using the BT Coaching System- Detailed FAQService and SupportAll training log and plan usage articles can be found in the 'Training Log' category. Any questions on the training logs or coaching system can posted to the 'Training Log Forum' or via the 'Contact Us' link below.
CostThe cost for a coaching membership is free. We just require you to provide us with current USAT certification (minimum Level I) or analogous certifications (running, cycling)
Your athletes will be required to purchase the minimum Bronze membership, $30 for 6 months or $60 for 14 months to access the planned training log where their training plan will be.