Other Country Forums Southeast Asia » The best ITU long distance triathlon ever (Thailand) Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, alicefoeller Reply
2014-01-21 11:13 PM

Subject: The best ITU long distance triathlon ever (Thailand)
Hi everybody,
My name’s Leo and I’m new on this forum…
I registered because I would like to tell you about a triathlon that the Events Agency where I work organizes.
This triathlon is implemented since 3 years in Koh Samui (a friendly island in southern Thailand), under the name of "Samui 2014 Triathlon ITU Long Distance Series".
The race consists in run through 4km swimming, 122,65km cycling, and 30km running, in a quite exceptional environment, fluctuating between dense jungle and idyllic beaches…

Moreover, we work in cooperation with the EmbrunMan (a famous triathlon in France), which brings us some visibility, especially in Europe.
We have a website that I invite you to consult (And why not in order to register? ^^) : http://triathlonsamui.com
And a facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/samuitriathlon?fref=ts

It is the first time I organize this kind of event ( for my part ; as I told you before the Samui Triathlon exists since 3 years), and I wanted to know if you are used to participate to overseas races. If yes, what are the conditions for you to go there ?
I wish you a very nice day, and if you need any information about the Samui 2014 Triathlon ITU Long Distance Series, do not hesitate to contact me !
New Thread
Other Country Forums Southeast Asia » The best ITU long distance triathlon ever (Thailand) Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

ITU long distance training plan

Started by hotalinge
Views: 1007 Posts: 5

2013-12-02 9:33 PM cornick

Best long distance tri-short...

Started by JasenGuy
Views: 4487 Posts: 16

2012-09-13 12:04 PM rjrankin83

Best $8 ever spent for pre-race good sleep

Started by ahohl
Views: 1791 Posts: 12

2010-08-03 9:21 AM mattb1

Triathlons are the BEST THING EVER!

Started by DiOnMaui
Views: 1408 Posts: 12

2010-06-16 3:50 PM flmonkey_gbp

My best long swim ever!

Started by Shoeless
Views: 898 Posts: 11

2007-12-14 1:52 PM tomp
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 18, 2013
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
BT amateurs compete in San Diego race on the world stage.

date : February 10, 2011
author : IndoIronYanti
comments : 7
This article describes what triathlon base training is, how to do it, and what type of benefits you'll get from building a solid base in your endurance training.
date : June 17, 2009
With stroke improvements I find that when I try and swim long I have lost any speed gains that I had because my stroke count just creeps up and up. I also feel like I'm running out of air.

date : December 22, 2008
author : mat steinmetz
I only had 6 weeks to prepare, so I pushed myself pretty hard while I was training. After my first figure competition, my trainer had me take a week off just to rest and recoup. Was this needed?
date : June 11, 2007
author : Total Immersion
comments : 3
Most of those thinking about tackling a long swim instinctively feel it’s necessary to Do much to build endurance - more yards, harder laps. But a focus on Receiving is ideal for long distances.

date : April 17, 2005
My question is on nutrition in a long race. Most intake will occur on the bike, but I'm curious as to the details. I didn't do real well in this area last year and really need to improve.
date : December 14, 2004
author : Team BT
Q&A with Siri Lagley, winner of the ITU President’s Cup racing series two years in a row and coach of Susan Williams, US Athens triathlete.

date : November 14, 2004
author : czone
At one of my last swim sessions the week of my first Ironman, one of my training partners told me how she was envious..."your first Ironman is fun, you have no pressure and no expectations!"