Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » MultiSport Canada Offers Free Recharge With Milk Training Programs Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2014-03-13 7:56 PM

Veteran
London, Ontario
Subject: MultiSport Canada Offers Free Recharge With Milk Training Programs
Earlier this week we made the following announcement.

Do you need assistance in getting your training all set for the upcoming season in the Recharge With Milk Triathlon Series?

MultiSport Canada has joined forces with Recharge With Milk and Healthy Results Training to provide new athletes with a set of quality generic training programs for the Give-It-A-Try, Sprint and Olympic distance triathlons. These programs are free and are designed to help you arrive ready come race day.

http://www.multisportcanada.com/resource-library/recharge-with-milk...

2014-03-14 9:42 AM
in reply to: John Salt

User image

Chatham Ontario
Subject: RE: MultiSport Canada Offers Free Recharge With Milk Training Programs
Very nice another stand up thing for your series.

Ever think of a race a little further south in Ontario?

We have some local races around here Leamington is run rather well. But a few of the others not so much. I keep trying to get the YMCA to let me work with them to improve their triathlon. But they seem to be stuck in a rut. They have a decent venue but have had a decrease in attendance.
2014-03-14 4:39 PM
in reply to: Techdiver

Veteran
London, Ontario
Thanks Chris,

We are always looking for great venues. In fact we have recently had a suggestion from another group who went through our Find A Race Site link. Take a look when you have a moment and this will give you an idea of what we are looking for.Here is the link: http://www.multisportcanada.com/extras/find-a-race-site-contest/

I can also tell you we will not go into an area she there is the chance we will disrupt or hurt a local race.
2014-03-24 10:26 AM

User image

Chatham Ontario
I fully appreciate your comment and respect you wouldn't interrupt a race.

I am going to contact the YMCA again and see what can be done. I have offered to help the last 3 seasons with little to no luck. They have declining entries. Still charge $75, give out the same cotton tshirt same design and give out one free hot dog. No one can buy food or sell it there. And it is a provincial park you have to pay to get into as well.

GREAT VENUE. Great volunteers and it runs smooth for the athletes. But it is getting dated in terms of what people are looking for.

Checked out the site too. What a great thing as well.

I guess I need to get off my butt and travel to one of your events. I am thinking Lakeside this year.
2014-03-25 6:29 AM
in reply to: Techdiver

Veteran
London, Ontario
You could always race with us in Woodstock in May, then Lakeside in September. I hope we see you there.
2014-03-25 10:02 AM

User image

Chatham Ontario
Originally posted by John Salt

You could always race with us in Woodstock in May, then Lakeside in September. I hope we see you there.

You say that but I look out my window at it snowing today and I don't think a May Triathlon is in my books. I have mostly been lazy all winter. I am thinking it is snowing because Alex just hooked me up with a new triathlon bike from MSZ on the weekend.

But def going to pull off lakeside this year for something new.

New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » MultiSport Canada Offers Free Recharge With Milk Training Programs Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

A New Milestone For MultiSport Canada Triathlon!

Started by John Salt
Views: 2419 Posts: 17

2012-09-18 6:12 PM tristar1

MultiSport Canada Recharge With Milk Development Team - Opportunity for athletes

Started by John Salt
Views: 2382 Posts: 19

2012-03-02 7:16 AM Tdotnew2tri

MultiSport Canada/Recharge With Milk Triathlon Series - Thanks for the invite to the forum

Started by John Salt
Views: 3779 Posts: 21

2011-07-21 11:20 AM marvintpa

Multisport Canada Team Challenge

Started by RVachon
Views: 1058 Posts: 3

2011-03-04 10:42 AM playmobil31

MultiSport Canada Triathlon Series

Started by cmcculloch14
Views: 1687 Posts: 2

2011-01-31 9:16 AM nicruns
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 23, 2012
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 2
Lose weight by eating chocolate for breakfast. Refuel after your workouts not with a sports drink, but instead with chocolate milk.

date : October 12, 2011
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 0
How to train for hills when you don't have any hills to train on
date : October 29, 2008
author : mrakes1
comments : 0
Triathlon nutrition discussions on trail mixes and calories, regular skim milk vs. organic skim milk vs. soy milk and whey protein.

date : February 28, 2005
author : Ron
comments : 11
Triathlon traning programs and plans from sprints and olympics to 1/2 and full Ironmans