Australian Triathlon Forum Western Australia » Selling Wetsuit Rss Feed  
Moderators: kaqphin, alicefoeller Reply
2016-02-14 4:23 AM

Subject: Selling Wetsuit
$500
***Price Drop***
Needs to go!!!
Never been used, still in original packaging. Its high quality wetsuit. RRP: $959.11 size L-short fits 5"7 - 6"1. $500 ONO

*If you are looking for every advantage legally available in a wetsuit, the Rocket is for you. With AquaSense panels on the arms you will never be able to say your suit slowed you down.
- AQUASENSE - forearm panels are ultra thin providing you a better feel for the water than any suit on the market.
- MAGLOCK™
- BLT™ - Buoyancy Laminated Technology provides more floatation with less thickness and rigidity.
- Welded Seams
- T-shirt like collar design to maximize comfort across the neck.
- Imported Yamamoto #40 Neoprene
- YKK Zippers - Hydrophobic
- Chlorine Resistant
- SPF 50
- See more at: http://www.rocketsciencesports.com/shop/man/triathlon/wetsuits/rock...
New Thread
Australian Triathlon Forum Western Australia » Selling Wetsuit Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Looking for a wetsuit to rent or borrow

Started by Crazytracey
Views: 3200 Posts: 2

2009-04-16 12:02 AM eurydice79
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 24, 2012
comments : 1
Your wetsuit is a substantial investment, and proper care will extend its life considerably.

date : February 4, 2010
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 0
Learn about the different styles of triathlon wetsuits, how to choose one and why it is beneficial to have one.
date : November 17, 2008
author : Ontherun
In part 3 of this series on mid-range fullsuits, we review the Neo Sport Sprint fullsuit for comfort, warmth, buoyancy and performance.

date : September 3, 2008
author : Ontherun
The first video in this series will go through some wetsuit basics: what is a triathlon wetsuit, different styles, rules for racing with a wetsuit and wetsuit care and fit.
date : August 20, 2008
I'm doing my first tri Saturday. It starts at 7 AM and the forecast is calling for a high of 82 (air temp). Do I need to rush out and get a wetsuit?

date : July 7, 2008
author : Ron
This is a 'first impressions' review of the Fit2Race Sockeye Fullsuit. From a first wetsuit point-of-view, I was able to dramatically improve my pace over non-wetsuit swims.
date : June 4, 2008
author : mikericci
comments : 2
Don't know how to setup your triathlon transition area? We cover everything from wetsuit tips, bike check, nutrition, shoes, equipment placement to actual race day execution.

date : June 27, 2007
Questions and answers on wetsuit swimming, cadence, interval time, paddle benefit, hand entry, runners kick drills, bilateral breathing and race breathing.