BT Development Mentor Program Archives » JuniperJen's Keeping It Consistent Group - FULL Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 35

2011-01-12 9:15 PM
in reply to: #3257308

User image

Champion
Calgary
Subject: RE: JuniperJen's Keeping It Consistent Group - FULL
ack, we are the second page, must not let that happen.

Did 26 minutes of yoga tonight, my mom is convinced I should do these various asanas for my blood clot and heart palpitations. Thankfully she will be coming over tommorow night to show me how to do them correctly.

2011-01-13 8:12 AM

User image

Master
Toronto
Bronze member
Good job on that Tempo run Darren! 

Well, my night kind of fell apart last night. I am going to salvage what I can for the rest of the week but I am definitely in a mood about it.  On the bright side, I am trying out a group swim session with a local pro triathlete tonight. It's a bit out of the way but it's something new for me and i am looking for something to push me with swimming.

How is everyone else's week going?

Are you getting your workouts in?
Where is your confidence level in relation to your ability to get your workouts in?

Personally, I hate that I am cranky about the week not going my way because it's not the end of the world, I should be able to let life flow and do what i can without excuses ... anyway, that's making me cranky too. So i am hoping a good day at work and a good swim session will help me!
2011-01-13 9:02 AM
in reply to: #3296584

User image

Pro
Houston
juniperjen - 2011-01-13 8:12 AM How is everyone else's week going?

Where is your confidence level in relation to your ability to get your workouts in?

Well, I am not a fan of the cold.  Running in it isn't too bad but obviously biking is an issue and I hate swimming when it is cold, even indoors because my head is still wet (lots of hair, takes forever to dry).  I had a good run last night so I feel good about that.  Am supposed to swim today but not sure that is going to happen.  I prefer the outdoor pool but they close it at 45 degrees so I am not sure it will open today.  I do have an indoor option but the pool is short and too warm, hate swimming there.  So I might switch my workouts and ride the trainer tonight and swim tomorrow, hoping it will be warmer.
2011-01-13 9:14 AM
in reply to: #3293848

User image

New user

mylissahorrocks - 2011-01-11 10:51 PM
JosieO - 2011-01-10 9:09 AM First off, can I tell you all thank you?  Thank you for checking my logs, thank you for sharing your insight, thank you for the conversation!  And thank you so much for the inspires.  I have not figured out how to inspire you yet, but I truly look foward to reading them everyday. 

Anyway, on to less mushy stuff.  I do love love love my ipod.  I sometimes hear one of my songs on the radio and it makes me want to go out and run.  That said, sometimes a musicless break is nice.  A time to concentrate on form and speed.

My new Dolfin swimming suit came today!  I would totally be on my way to the YMCA if school wasn't cancelled for the crazy amount of snow on the ground.  Bleh.

Josie, where are you located? We've had school out for the last two days due to snow, as well. I need a new suit - where did you order yours from?

Mylissa

I'm in the Kansas City area. School was out for two days here, too.  Finally, Tuesday, I gave in and dragged all three kiddos to the YMCA.  Best thing I could of done.  We were all going a little stir crazy. 
I ordered my suit from swimoutlet.com, as per advice here.  I really love my Dolfin suit, just order a size bigger than you think you need (also per advice here!).  The price was great for starting out and the fit is very comfortable.

As for your bad day, Mylissa, keep your chin up.  I have one piece of advice for weight loss that has truly helped me since having my third baby.  About two years ago, I trained for a half marathon and decided to go vegetarian for my health.  Well, I could not drop a single pound.  It was so frustrating.  Then I did weight watchers, and even though I lost weight, it was so tenuous, I quit.  If I didn't eat exactly like I was supposed to every single moment, the weight came back.  I couldn't live my life like that.  So this time around, I added green tea.  Plain old unsweetened green tea, at least twice a day, if not three times a day.  And lo and behold, I'm losing weight.  In the beginning, I followed a pretty strict diet, and the weight came off pretty fast and consistently.  Over the holidays, I ate WHATEVER I wanted (still drinking green tea) and hardly worked out at all ("I'll start working out January 1st!")  and I maintained my weight.  No loss, but absolutely no gain either.  So now I'm back to working out and the weight is coming off again.  I know I sound like an infomercial, but green tea really has revved up my metabolism, or something.  I have been telling everybody I can about this, because I really think it's the key to my success right now.

Anyway, you can change the channel now! 
2011-01-13 9:42 AM
in reply to: #3296753

User image

Champion
Calgary
JosieO - 2011-01-13 8:14 AM

mylissahorrocks - 2011-01-11 10:51 PM
JosieO - 2011-01-10 9:09 AM First off, can I tell you all thank you?  Thank you for checking my logs, thank you for sharing your insight, thank you for the conversation!  And thank you so much for the inspires.  I have not figured out how to inspire you yet, but I truly look foward to reading them everyday. 

Anyway, on to less mushy stuff.  I do love love love my ipod.  I sometimes hear one of my songs on the radio and it makes me want to go out and run.  That said, sometimes a musicless break is nice.  A time to concentrate on form and speed.

My new Dolfin swimming suit came today!  I would totally be on my way to the YMCA if school wasn't cancelled for the crazy amount of snow on the ground.  Bleh.

Josie, where are you located? We've had school out for the last two days due to snow, as well. I need a new suit - where did you order yours from?

Mylissa

I'm in the Kansas City area. School was out for two days here, too.  Finally, Tuesday, I gave in and dragged all three kiddos to the YMCA.  Best thing I could of done.  We were all going a little stir crazy. 
I ordered my suit from swimoutlet.com, as per advice here.  I really love my Dolfin suit, just order a size bigger than you think you need (also per advice here!).  The price was great for starting out and the fit is very comfortable.

As for your bad day, Mylissa, keep your chin up.  I have one piece of advice for weight loss that has truly helped me since having my third baby.  About two years ago, I trained for a half marathon and decided to go vegetarian for my health.  Well, I could not drop a single pound.  It was so frustrating.  Then I did weight watchers, and even though I lost weight, it was so tenuous, I quit.  If I didn't eat exactly like I was supposed to every single moment, the weight came back.  I couldn't live my life like that.  So this time around, I added green tea.  Plain old unsweetened green tea, at least twice a day, if not three times a day.  And lo and behold, I'm losing weight.  In the beginning, I followed a pretty strict diet, and the weight came off pretty fast and consistently.  Over the holidays, I ate WHATEVER I wanted (still drinking green tea) and hardly worked out at all ("I'll start working out January 1st!")  and I maintained my weight.  No loss, but absolutely no gain either.  So now I'm back to working out and the weight is coming off again.  I know I sound like an infomercial, but green tea really has revved up my metabolism, or something.  I have been telling everybody I can about this, because I really think it's the key to my success right now.

Anyway, you can change the channel now! 

I have heard about the green tea, it was a big thing with....oh what was that diet....men's health had it. Not really a diet but a Power Food type concept, you know, plus excercise. They suggested making concentrated green tea. Interesting it is working so well for you.
2011-01-13 9:50 AM
in reply to: #3296584

User image

Champion
Calgary
juniperjen - 2011-01-13 7:12 AM

Personally, I hate that I am cranky about the week not going my way because it's not the end of the world, I should be able to let life flow and do what i can without excuses ... anyway, that's making me cranky too. So i am hoping a good day at work and a good swim session will help me!

My confidence level is definitly at the, "eeek, not sure I am going to make it here," level. Which for me at this point is a very managable level. Certainly it is a challenge that will require me to stay on task and keep on top of things.

I think it is good to be pissed about having a bad week. If you aren't you risk getting complacent. And one week has a way of stretching.

2011-01-13 12:26 PM
in reply to: #3296711

User image

Master
Toronto
Bronze member
KeriKadi - 2011-01-13 10:02 AM
juniperjen - 2011-01-13 8:12 AM How is everyone else's week going?

Well, I am not a fan of the cold.  Running in it isn't too bad but obviously biking is an issue and I hate swimming when it is cold, even indoors because my head is still wet (lots of hair, takes forever to dry).  I had a good run last night so I feel good about that.  Am supposed to swim today but not sure that is going to happen.  I prefer the outdoor pool but they close it at 45 degrees so I am not sure it will open today.  I do have an indoor option but the pool is short and too warm, hate swimming there.  So I might switch my workouts and ride the trainer tonight and swim tomorrow, hoping it will be warmer.

That's the joy of tri training - enough variety that if something isn't really working out then you can swap a workout.  I just find I have to pick something and stick to it or I keep waffling and often times it doesn't get done if i keep giving myself alternates.
2011-01-13 12:27 PM
in reply to: #3296867

User image

Veteran
South Shore, MA
I was able to make it to the gym today for a short run on the treadmill.  It felt so good to get out of the house after being snowed in all day yesterday with 3 kids, no school and NO POWER!  Fortunately our power was restored overnight and everything is reopened today. 

How many days until Spring???  I'm so not a snow person, why do I live in New England?!  We got about a foot of heavy, wet snow yesterday.  Power lines and tree limbs down everywhere.  Can't wait until the weather warms up a bit and I can go for a run or bike ride outdoors!

That's interesting about the green tea.  I'm going to try it!  I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'd love to lose another 10-15 lbs for my ideal weight; my weight has sort of plateaued even with increased exercise.  I'll give the green tea a shot!!  Thanks for the tip!
2011-01-13 3:36 PM

User image

Veteran
Looks like everyone is having a great week!  As for my confidence level right now...a big fat ZERO!!!  I'm just having one of those weeks!!  First it was the calf issue, then a migraine that kept me down for a day!  I haven't worked out since Saturday and I've gained 3lbs.  I'm just SOOOOO tired.  I don't feel like doing anything!!  I hate when I feel like this...I think it's working two jobs, trying to fit my workouts in and fighting a cold at the same time.  I'm just DONE! 

Of course, gaining weight doesn't help AT ALL!!!  I've been trying to lose the same 30lbs for over a year...every time I get a few lbs off...they ALL come right back!  I know my food SUCKS...I'm having the hardest time with time management.  By the time I get home from work and get a workout in, I don't feel like cooking or packing lunch.  I'm going to have to start prepping on Sundays...anybody got any good tips? 

Well enough of my venting...I'm off to buy some Green Tea!!!
2011-01-13 3:46 PM

User image

Veteran
Finally got some sleep last night and my daughter is feeling better, but my body won the battle with my mind this morning and I didn't get up.  So I am swapping my off day for today and running tomorrow instead.

Really green tea?!  That is pretty cool.

As far as my confidence level I feel great in swim and run and zero in bike.  We shall see!

Had a really crummy day today at work.  Someone wrote a complaint about me and I really hate that.  It was so unwarranted and stupid and can't even believe it!!  What can you do.  Really could use a run today, but have to work late because we are having a family math night at school.  Anyway...thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!
2011-01-13 4:35 PM
in reply to: #3298016

User image

Memphis
crisi13 - 2011-01-13 3:36 PM Looks like everyone is having a great week!  As for my confidence level right now...a big fat ZERO!!!  I'm just having one of those weeks!!  First it was the calf issue, then a migraine that kept me down for a day!  I haven't worked out since Saturday and I've gained 3lbs.  I'm just SOOOOO tired.  I don't feel like doing anything!!  I hate when I feel like this...I think it's working two jobs, trying to fit my workouts in and fighting a cold at the same time.  I'm just DONE! 

Of course, gaining weight doesn't help AT ALL!!!  I've been trying to lose the same 30lbs for over a year...every time I get a few lbs off...they ALL come right back!  I know my food SUCKS...I'm having the hardest time with time management.  By the time I get home from work and get a workout in, I don't feel like cooking or packing lunch.  I'm going to have to start prepping on Sundays...anybody got any good tips? 

I TOTALLY feel you ...so far this week I've had one decent run and one decent swim. ARGH! Been tired and out of it too.

Have you every tried E-mealz? Lots of my friends LOVE this program. http://www.e-mealz.com/

Next week will be better - sure of it!!

2011-01-13 5:08 PM

User image

Expert
Canada
Whooooaahhh, lots of downer talk here today.

Time for some realism....  kick me out of the group, if you wish.

I suspect none of us will ever win a triathlon.  Most want to drop a few pounds.  Look good in our jeans.  Be healthy & live long enough to sponge off our kids.  Stuff like that.  We are not professional triathletes.  This is not our job or purpose in life.

We have jobs, families, kids, partners, etc.  They beg for our time.  

Be proud that you are trying to live a healthy lifestyle.  Time management is something that we all have to juggle.  It is not easy!  

Do your best to workout, according to your plan.  If life "gets in the way", so be it.  You can't make it up.  If you try, you will get injured.  Just pick up where you left off & keep on truckin'.  

Make a plan for your workouts every week.  What you will do & when you will do it, each day. This is your best chance at getting it done.  It your child gets sick, you are sick, you basement floods, etc.,  you can't control this.  Change what you can control & don't sweat the rest.  

Sometimes when you are down, you have to stand back look at the big picture, re-evaluate & attack again.

Point is..,DON'T GIVE UP.  Don't STOP.

All that being said, I had a snow day today.  Shovelled some snow because I got off early.  Had a big dinner & am now enjoying a glass of wine.  Cheers!

Back to regularly schedule programming!

KissKiss 
2011-01-13 5:11 PM

User image

Expert
Canada
So, time for a question...

Who is biking???

What are you doing?

Outside?  in a group or alone?

Trainer? What type?  What are you doing on trainer?

Spin class?  How often?  Do you spin bike enable you to clip in?  

Exercise bike?  What is your routine?   

Talk about your cycling training...

Edited by GoGoGo 2011-01-13 5:19 PM
2011-01-13 5:18 PM
in reply to: #3298237

User image

Expert
Canada
GoGoGo - 2011-01-13 7:11 PM So, time for a question...

Who is biking???

What are you doing?

Well, I'll be the first to answer.

I am doing 1 spin class per week, on Saturday morning.  It is 75 minutes.  Lead by an "iron-woman". Very spirited class. The bikes are "Lemond"  I wear cycling shoes & cycling shorts.  I have a "candy-a$$" butt & need padding!  I wear cycling shoes (mountain bike for this).  Give a much more efficient pedal stroke.  Wish I could do more, but the schedules do not work out.  

Now that I can't run for a month, I am starting to increase my cycling.  Don't have a trainer, but strongly considering purchasing one.  Hence I am in gym on the exercise bikes.  Do about an hour.  Mostly constant speed.  Some days to hill work, with increasing resistance.  Try & keep my cadence about 100 rpm, which seems to be the best for most cyclists.  Vary my resistance to ensure I can maintain the power output.

Any comments, positive or negative?

Next...

Edited by GoGoGo 2011-01-14 4:22 AM
2011-01-13 5:29 PM
in reply to: #3298229

User image

GoGoGo - 2011-01-13 6:08 PM Whooooaahhh, lots of downer talk here today.

Time for some realism....  kick me out of the group, if you wish.

I suspect none of us will ever win a triathlon.  Most want to drop a few pounds.  Look good in our jeans.  Be healthy & live long enough to sponge off our kids.  Stuff like that.  We are not professional triathletes.  This is not our job or purpose in life.

We have jobs, families, kids, partners, etc.  They beg for our time.  

Be proud that you are trying to live a healthy lifestyle.  Time management is something that we all have to juggle.  It is not easy!  

Do your best to workout, according to your plan.  If life "gets in the way", so be it.  You can't make it up.  If you try, you will get injured.  Just pick up where you left off & keep on truckin'.  

Make a plan for your workouts every week.  What you will do & when you will do it, each day. This is your best chance at getting it done.  It your child gets sick, you are sick, you basement floods, etc.,  you can't control this.  Change what you can control & don't sweat the rest.  

Sometimes when you are down, you have to stand back look at the big picture, re-evaluate & attack again.

Point is..,DON'T GIVE UP.  Don't STOP.

All that being said, I had a snow day today.  Shovelled some snow because I got off early.  Had a big dinner & am now enjoying a glass of wine.  Cheers!

Back to regularly schedule programming!

KissKiss 

so true so true. we are our own worst critics and look at all we've done. this is tough stuff! whenever i'm feeling really blah, i try to remember where i was a few years ago where the thought of even completing a 5k seemed laughable. and if you aren't in that boat, or if you can't remember, just talk to people about working out. most people haven't done a 5k a triathlon, etc etc and will be amazed that you have/do regularly. i'm willing to bet that someone else talking like that inspired you at one point, and now you can inspire others

and if all else fails, remember a quote from one of the best movies of all time (a cinematic masterpiece, really): "It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great." - Jimmy Dugan, A League of Their Own 
2011-01-13 9:58 PM
in reply to: #3298250

User image

re: biking. i was planning on picking it up once i hit my goal run volume (which i'll hit in 2.5 weeks) but i might try to get in at least one spin on the trainer this weekend. fortunately the FI has two trainers. i've done it a few times before at his place. honestly, it's pretty boring. buuuut he has a spinnerval dvd and i might see if i can watch that instead of watching boardwalk empire with him. it might be slightly more motivating - i do better with someone telling me exactly what to do i loved spin class when i went last year - hope to get to maybe one a week soon! i have a friend who used to go with me and we are itching to get back on our accountability wagon and go together :D

2011-01-13 10:50 PM
in reply to: #3298229

User image

Champion
Calgary
GoGoGo - 2011-01-13 4:08 PM

Point is..,DON'T GIVE UP.  Don't STOP.< 

Nice. So many people give up. Okay, everybody gives up, for a day or a week....but yes, keep coming back that is the key.
2011-01-14 4:27 AM
in reply to: #3298667

User image

Expert
Canada
Osfan4life - 2011-01-13 11:58 PM re: biking. i was planning on picking it up once i hit my goal run volume (which i'll hit in 2.5 weeks) but i might try to get in at least one spin on the trainer this weekend. fortunately the FI has two trainers. i've done it a few times before at his place. honestly, it's pretty boring. buuuut he has a spinnerval dvd and i might see if i can watch that instead of watching boardwalk empire with him. it might be slightly more motivating - i do better with someone telling me exactly what to do i loved spin class when i went last year - hope to get to maybe one a week soon! i have a friend who used to go with me and we are itching to get back on our accountability wagon and go together :D

I do like the community, social aspect of Spin.   What not go alone if your friend is not ready.

I have also been debating Spinnervals.  Give a report if you try them!!!

Even though most of the group seems to be run focused now, as there seem to be many run races, cycling gives a nice break, even once per week.  Keep the cardio going, works slightly different leg muscles & also helps with run boredom.  When spring arrives, cycling doesn't seem so strange & distant.

Edited by GoGoGo 2011-01-14 4:30 AM
2011-01-14 7:47 AM

User image

Veteran
Since you asked the question of cycling.  I think that is what I am going to do for my cardio on Saturdays.  There is a spin class at my gym on Saturday am at 8:00, which would be a good time to do it and it is 60 min.  It will probably kill my a** the first couple times, but I really need to get back into it if I plan on doing a tri this summer Wink  So hold me to it everyone!!!
2011-01-14 8:04 AM
in reply to: #3298250

User image

Memphis
GoGoGo - 2011-01-13 5:18 PM
GoGoGo - 2011-01-13 7:11 PM So, time for a question...

Who is biking???

What are you doing?

Well, I'll be the first to answer.

I am doing 1 spin class per week, on Saturday morning.  It is 75 minutes.  Lead by an "iron-woman". Very spirited class. The bikes are "Lemond"  I wear cycling shoes & cycling shorts.  I have a "candy-a$$" butt & need padding!  I wear cycling shoes (mountain bike for this).  Give a much more efficient pedal stroke.  Wish I could do more, but the schedules do not work out.  

Now that I can't run for a month, I am starting to increase my cycling.  Don't have a trainer, but strongly considering purchasing one.  Hence I am in gym on the exercise bikes.  Do about an hour.  Mostly constant speed.  Some days to hill work, with increasing resistance.  Try & keep my cadence about 100 rpm, which seems to be the best for most cyclists.  Vary my resistance to ensure I can maintain the power output.

Any comments, positive or negative?

Next...

Yeah - I guess I probably started the downer talk on here this week Its cold everywhere - that doesn't help!
My training routine calls for one bike session a week right now, which is happening on the excercise bike at the gym. Looks like our weather is looking "up" - maybe 45 over the weekend - so I am looking forward to getting that bike outside!!!

In other GREAT news - I was due for new shoes, and I gained a "shoe sponsor" LOL - my dad! He has a relationship with a dealer, and got me a free pair of Saucony Kinvaras and Brooks Ghost 3. My feet have been hurting...really hopeful the shoes will help! Have a great day everyone!
2011-01-14 8:08 AM

User image

Master
Toronto
Bronze member
Thanks for the sage advice, Richard. You are so right.

I think it brings us to the point of setting realistic plans and goals for ourselves.  For me, it's the desire to do everything and keep doing more that seems to get in way - real life make this challenging!

2011-01-14 8:14 AM

User image

Master
Toronto
Bronze member
Re biking: I am doing some biking.  My husband I have our bikes set up in the living room on trainers (he has a nice fluid one, I have an older magnetic trainer) facing the tv.

I primarily bike on that.  I am using the 7 to 10 hours winter plan from this site and it gives me some interesting bike workouts to do. There are some drills, intervals, etc. There are a couple of spinning studios near me but aside from the expense I would rather ride my own bike and since I have planned workouts that definitely helps the motivation.

Oh and I use my Garmin 310 as my bike computer and it's great for doing interval and HR based workouts. As you can tell i am a big nerd but I love programming the intervals into it and then all the work I have to do is listen for the beeps.

Edited by juniperjen 2011-01-14 8:17 AM
2011-01-14 8:25 AM
in reply to: #3298016

User image

Master
Toronto
Bronze member
crisi13 - 2011-01-13 4:36 PM Looks like everyone is having a great week!  As for my confidence level right now...a big fat ZERO!!!  I'm just having one of those weeks!!  First it was the calf issue, then a migraine that kept me down for a day!  I haven't worked out since Saturday and I've gained 3lbs.  I'm just SOOOOO tired.  I don't feel like doing anything!!  I hate when I feel like this...I think it's working two jobs, trying to fit my workouts in and fighting a cold at the same time.  I'm just DONE! 

It's funny you mention this because I was just reading my new runner's world and they were talking about the vicious cycle where you don't workout/eat right/etc and you get mad at yourself and start negatively thinking about yourself. It's not so bad and you can do it!

Which brings me to another thing I read recently which was about the different between men and women and it really resonated with me - is that women try to do it all while men usually pick one thing and focus on that.  So, it helped me, just set one goal for a week - say, to do all your workouts. When you've done that, think about doing something else like logging your food for a week, or doing your food prep on Sunday.

As for tips - this makes nerd post number two but I plan out all my dinners for a week on the weekend and make sure to include a couple of things that I can make batches of (this week was not so good) that result in leftovers for lunch.  I make a list of groceries based that and add the easy go-to things for snacking like yogurt, baby carrots, granola bars.  I also started doing a little bit of extra chopping when cooking, such as cutting up cucumbers or celery since DH and i both like them for work. 

This works for me, becaue I do like to cook but don't like going to the grocery store all the time and it lets me look at the week and plan realistically for what we need. 
2011-01-14 8:29 AM
in reply to: #3299070

User image

Champion
Calgary
juniperjen - 2011-01-14 7:14 AM

Re biking: I am doing some biking.  My husband I have our bikes set up in the living room on trainers (he has a nice fluid one, I have an older magnetic trainer) facing the tv.

I primarily bike on that.  I am using the 7 to 10 hours winter plan from this site and it gives me some interesting bike workouts to do. There are some drills, intervals, etc. There are a couple of spinning studios near me but aside from the expense I would rather ride my own bike and since I have planned workouts that definitely helps the motivation.

That is awesome. My wife doesn't tri so I could never get away with that. Besides we have the 23 month old running around and that would just be scary. I have a magnetic one in the cold dark basement but that is boring, so boring. I trained for 3 months on it before my first IM and could barely last 30 minutes on it without scratching my eyes out.

2011-01-14 8:47 AM
in reply to: #3299086

User image

Re: "Which brings me to another thing I read recently which was about the different between men and women and it really resonated with me - is that women try to do it all while men usually pick one thing and focus on that.  So, it helped me, just set one goal for a week - say, to do all your workouts. When you've done that, think about doing something else like logging your food for a week, or doing your food prep on Sunday."Thats a good point! I follow a run blogger (a guy, of course) who sets one goal for 21 days, which is what the ominous they say is habit forming time. Then he moves on to another goal. Somewhat related - nowadays they say multitasking is inefficient. And yet we ladies tend to try tapping into super powers. Totally unrelated - today's my WW weigh in day. 141.0 - down 1.6 after holding steady for about 3 wks. Woohoo!!
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » JuniperJen's Keeping It Consistent Group - FULL Rss Feed  

of 35