BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Manatees - 2019 Edition - Practice Maximum Enthusiasm - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 107

2019-01-22 1:06 PM
in reply to: jmkizer

User image

Master
Orlando
Subject: RE: Manatees - 2019 Edition - Practice Maximum Enthusiasm

Originally posted by jmkizer

Originally posted by IronOx

Nancy, we need a Sir Puppy update! I assume that he made it him safely? What's his name? How are the others doing with him?

Since this is dogtalk, I'll post a Zoe update. Zoe was a bad puppy. She stole a bag of rice that I had not put in the pantry. She consumed some of said rice. Let us just say, that uncooked rice doesn't digest so well :-/

Oh dear....naughty Zoe.  I had to put three stitches in Bart't foot yesterday after he sliced it on something running through the woods.  He was feeling very bad for himself last night in his bandage.

Sad Bart't. I think that a Special Treat would probably help. (not rice!)

Poor Zoe and poor Bart't !! Hope both pups are doing better today!

My mother and her dog Charlie left today after a 2.5 month visit. Teddy is going to be one sad puppy not having company all day and non stop dog romp opportunities! I fear this may lead to some bad Teddy moments!!

2019-01-22 1:08 PM
in reply to: amd723

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by amd723

Originally posted by JBacarella Last night I was talking to my Sherpa team aka Michelle, my brother and his wife, when the conversation turned to IM Louisville and the weather. My sister in law asked if we were going again this year and without missing a beat Michelle said YES! It's official we're getting the band back together and doing IM Louisville or I'm doing IM Louisville and my family is going to come along to sherpa/drink fireball shots at the dueling piano bar.

That sounds like my potential fall event. I put a space on my calendar that says "something fun goes here." I told Kevin I wanted a fun half marathon. Kevin found a full marathon for me to do. Helpful of him, right!

So you and Nancy have a Manatee Meetup opportunity in October!

Jim, how many Louisvilles will this make?

Janyne, so you went from a fall HM to marathon to IM. That's quite the progression! 

No no no! The Louisville meeting I was referring to was Jim and NANCY!

My "something fun goes here" event is still TBD. It may be the St. George marathon. It seems that there is good mountain biking there... Yes, Kevin has already talked to the bike shops...

2019-01-22 1:27 PM
in reply to: JBacarella

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida

Originally posted by JBacarella Last night I was talking to my Sherpa team aka Michelle, my brother and his wife, when the conversation turned to IM Louisville and the weather. My sister in law asked if we were going again this year and without missing a beat Michelle said YES! It's official we're getting the band back together and doing IM Louisville or I'm doing IM Louisville and my family is going to come along to sherpa/drink fireball shots at the dueling piano bar.

Jim, I am obligated to mention that your crew and yourself seem to be perfect candidates for participation in Piggy's Revenge. Ann served 5 handles of Fireball to participants at the SAG stop.

2019-01-22 2:08 PM
in reply to: cdban66

User image

Raleigh, North Carolina
Subject: RE: Manatees - 2019 Edition - Practice Maximum Enthusiasm - CLOSED
Originally posted by cdban66

Jogo challenge went well on week one, as is often the case for me. Stayed in motion, stuck to my food intake, and last weight, so I was 3 for 3. After talking it over with TW this weekend, I have dropped my goal weight a couple of pounds, making it a bit more challenging. 207 is the lowest I have been in QUITE some time. 210 is a good/comfortable place. So, I am shooting for 208, which then puts me in better riding and running shape. This also makes the challenge a bit more challenging, so we'll see how it goes. I did some reading this week on resolutions, and how last week is the week that it all falls apart for many people. Another item that a podcast focused on is goals for 2019, not resolutions for the year. Along with the goal based discussion that Janyne started last week, it is pushing me to re-assess my objectives for the coming year.

I hope everyone is doing well here at the beginning of the week and rolling forward through this week. Have a great one!

You did better than I did. My weight actually went up a bit, though I used a different scale this week, so there is a confound. I've found this happens sometimes when I up my training. My appetite seems to go up quite a bit as well. Hopefully in a couple of weeks, things will reverse course.

So my field of study, organizational psychology, actually has quite a bit to say about goal setting. If you are familiar with the acronym SMART goals, I can tell you that there are dozens if not hundreds of studies that empirically support that approach. Research is very clear that SMART goals are always better than "do your best" or vague goals in that you are much more likely to attain them. The psychological mechanism by which this works is to increase your motivation. Vague "do better" goals tend to be a lot less motivating than SMART goals. This is why I like racing. It really strikes the fear of suffering into me if I'm not in shape for a long race which is very motivating to me.

Specific = e.g., "run 6 miles this week" is much better than "run more"
Measurable = can you actually put a number on your goal? If you can't measure it, the goal is less motivating
Attainable = You want a challenging but not impossible goal. People tend quit immediately when the goal is out of reach. Keep it realistic.
Relevant = Relevant to your main goal (e.g., my main goal is to complete an HIM, so a relevant sub-goal might be to ride my bike 3 hours this weekend).
Time-bound = Put an end date on your goals. You will do the goal by x date. A never ending goal is much less motivating than one that is impending. This is why I race. Without the impending sense of doom, I'm unlikely to get in shape.

One of the things I like a lot about the challenge worksheet is it can be a road map of sorts to a broader goal. So, for instance, my goal was to complete IM VA 70.3 in 6 hours. That meets the SMART criteria. Specific, not vague. Can be measured by my finish time. Hopefully is attainable. Is relevant to triathlon. Has a stop date. HOWEVER, it doesn't provide a road map to get there. There is just one big goal sitting out there. To achieve it, I need multiple sub-goals which is what training plans are for. We don't really think about it, but training plans are really a series of SMART goals to work towards a bigger goal. For instance, I know i need to do a 2 hour bike ride on Friday or Saturday this week. This is specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound. The spreadsheet also provides a road map for ancillary goals such as weight, diet, and other things that go into a bigger goal. Additionally, publicly stated goals are often more motivating than private goals, so I like that about the spreadsheet too.

Anyway, I'm sure this is probably old news to you all, but I wanted to chime in to say that there is a LOT of very good empirical research out there on this topic and making your goals SMART is known to increase your motivation and thus make them much more likely to be completed.

2019-01-22 2:55 PM

User image

Master
Rio Rancho, NM

That sounds like my potential fall event. I put a space on my calendar that says "something fun goes here." I told Kevin I wanted a fun half marathon. Kevin found a full marathon for me to do. Helpful of him, right!

Janyne, so you went from a fall HM to marathon to IM. That's quite the progression! 

My "something fun goes here" event is still TBD. It may be the St. George marathon. It seems that there is good mountain biking there... Yes, Kevin has already talked to the bike shops...

As usual, I got the same read on this that Hands did

2019-01-22 3:45 PM
in reply to: rrrunner

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by rrrunner

I think we read it correctly and everyone else is wrong!

2019-01-22 6:16 PM

User image

Expert

It does open up a Manatee meetup.
This is #4 for Louisville and it will be #5 IM
For the record I didn't participate in the fireball shots, (except for the one) I stuck to water.
The fun marathon, it's like bigfoot, I've heard of it but never saw it.
2019-01-22 7:16 PM

User image

Jacksonville, Florida

Originally posted by kbhanson3 JoGo challenge report - I am happy to report that the local food & beer scenes in Raleigh & Durham are thriving and diet busting bingeworthy. I practiced maximum enthusiasm during my visits to the local establishments and enjoyed the long weekend visit immensely. Alas, this is but a temporary set back. Since returning home, I have redirected my enthusiasm towards eating right, alcohol abstinence and training. Just made the challenge a little more challenging is all.

Umm. You forgot to INVITE ME!

Busted! Next time beers on me at Fullsteam or any other establishment of your choosing! Might be up there again in the fall.
2019-01-22 7:40 PM

User image

Jacksonville, Florida

I spent Friday through Sunday in the NY/CT area celebrating a family wedding. With the weather and festivities I ate and drank more than I should have while working out almost not at all!  I was happily surprised to see that I managed to lose a bit more than the goal I picked for the week, which was party-sloth-adjusted, so I am quite happy. Hoping that this week I don't see the effects of the bad eating! I have also managed to get at least 3 days of yoga in, so I am happy with last week's results.   

So I eat, drink & be merry and have catch up to do. You eat, drink & be merry and lose weight?? What am I doing wrong?
2019-01-22 7:45 PM
in reply to: JBacarella

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida

Originally posted by JBacarella

It does open up a Manatee meetup. This is #4 for Louisville and it will be #5 IM For the record I didn't participate in the fireball shots, (except for the one) I stuck to water. The fun marathon, it's like bigfoot, I've heard of it but never saw it.

Lawyer Speak 

2019-01-23 12:11 AM
in reply to: #5253173

User image

Extreme Veteran
NW Georgia
I finally got some free time to catch up on the thread, update my training logs, and add my weekly update to the challenge sheets. Accomplished my week one goal in weight loss, but fell a day short on the movement challenge.

2019 Goals:
1. Get to the start line at Augusta in September healthy and prepared.
2. To accomplish goal #1 I’ll need to drop some weight. This should happen without much trouble if I am consistent and disciplined in my workouts. I hope to race at around 230.
3. Be consistent. Six days a week.

My word for 2019 is NO.
I need to simplify my life and my schedule. It’s just that simple.

I’m out of town for a conference this week, but should have no trouble keeping up with workouts and logs this week. The following two weeks will be a different story.

Love the picture of the snow and the island rescue puppy!

2019-01-23 7:15 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by kbhanson3

Originally posted by kbhanson3 JoGo challenge report - I am happy to report that the local food & beer scenes in Raleigh & Durham are thriving and diet busting bingeworthy. I practiced maximum enthusiasm during my visits to the local establishments and enjoyed the long weekend visit immensely. Alas, this is but a temporary set back. Since returning home, I have redirected my enthusiasm towards eating right, alcohol abstinence and training. Just made the challenge a little more challenging is all.

Busted! Next time beers on me at Fullsteam or any other establishment of your choosing! Might be up there again in the fall.

I'm in!

ETA: With enough warning, Robin may be willing to join us as well ;-) Or else we'll have to have a second meetup in the Asheville or Brevard area?

Edited by jmkizer 2019-01-23 8:11 AM
2019-01-23 7:33 AM
in reply to: kbhanson3

User image

Master
Orlando

I spent Friday through Sunday in the NY/CT area celebrating a family wedding. With the weather and festivities I ate and drank more than I should have while working out almost not at all!  I was happily surprised to see that I managed to lose a bit more than the goal I picked for the week, which was party-sloth-adjusted, so I am quite happy. Hoping that this week I don't see the effects of the bad eating! I have also managed to get at least 3 days of yoga in, so I am happy with last week's results.   

So I eat, drink & be merry and have catch up to do. You eat, drink & be merry and lose weight?? What am I doing wrong?

im afraid my next weigh in will reflect my extra party time!

2019-01-23 8:17 AM
in reply to: awm007

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by awm007

Jogo challenge went well on week one, as is often the case for me. Stayed in motion, stuck to my food intake, and last weight, so I was 3 for 3. After talking it over with TW this weekend, I have dropped my goal weight a couple of pounds, making it a bit more challenging. 207 is the lowest I have been in QUITE some time. 210 is a good/comfortable place. So, I am shooting for 208, which then puts me in better riding and running shape. This also makes the challenge a bit more challenging, so we'll see how it goes. I did some reading this week on resolutions, and how last week is the week that it all falls apart for many people. Another item that a podcast focused on is goals for 2019, not resolutions for the year. Along with the goal based discussion that Janyne started last week, it is pushing me to re-assess my objectives for the coming year.

I hope everyone is doing well here at the beginning of the week and rolling forward through this week. Have a great one!

You did better than I did. My weight actually went up a bit, though I used a different scale this week, so there is a confound. I've found this happens sometimes when I up my training. My appetite seems to go up quite a bit as well. Hopefully in a couple of weeks, things will reverse course. So my field of study, organizational psychology, actually has quite a bit to say about goal setting. If you are familiar with the acronym SMART goals, I can tell you that there are dozens if not hundreds of studies that empirically support that approach. Research is very clear that SMART goals are always better than "do your best" or vague goals in that you are much more likely to attain them. The psychological mechanism by which this works is to increase your motivation. Vague "do better" goals tend to be a lot less motivating than SMART goals. This is why I like racing. It really strikes the fear of suffering into me if I'm not in shape for a long race which is very motivating to me. Specific = e.g., "run 6 miles this week" is much better than "run more" Measurable = can you actually put a number on your goal? If you can't measure it, the goal is less motivating Attainable = You want a challenging but not impossible goal. People tend quit immediately when the goal is out of reach. Keep it realistic. Relevant = Relevant to your main goal (e.g., my main goal is to complete an HIM, so a relevant sub-goal might be to ride my bike 3 hours this weekend). Time-bound = Put an end date on your goals. You will do the goal by x date. A never ending goal is much less motivating than one that is impending. This is why I race. Without the impending sense of doom, I'm unlikely to get in shape. One of the things I like a lot about the challenge worksheet is it can be a road map of sorts to a broader goal. So, for instance, my goal was to complete IM VA 70.3 in 6 hours. That meets the SMART criteria. Specific, not vague. Can be measured by my finish time. Hopefully is attainable. Is relevant to triathlon. Has a stop date. HOWEVER, it doesn't provide a road map to get there. There is just one big goal sitting out there. To achieve it, I need multiple sub-goals which is what training plans are for. We don't really think about it, but training plans are really a series of SMART goals to work towards a bigger goal. For instance, I know i need to do a 2 hour bike ride on Friday or Saturday this week. This is specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound. The spreadsheet also provides a road map for ancillary goals such as weight, diet, and other things that go into a bigger goal. Additionally, publicly stated goals are often more motivating than private goals, so I like that about the spreadsheet too. Anyway, I'm sure this is probably old news to you all, but I wanted to chime in to say that there is a LOT of very good empirical research out there on this topic and making your goals SMART is known to increase your motivation and thus make them much more likely to be completed.

I tried to use the SMART criteria for my goals but I do take issue with race goals being SMART. For example, I have a time goal for both MB and Lake Logan. I have run MB twice before. Once, the weather was decent. Once we had rain at first and then gale force winds. In other words, something outside of my control affected my ability to reach my goal. Make sense?

Something like "Stronger core - strength train at least twice a week" -- that's way more within my control.

The same is true for placement based goals. If I said that I wanted to be Top 10 at MB, well, a lot of that depends on who shows up and that is not within my control.

2019-01-23 8:20 AM
in reply to: tdl1972

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by tdl1972 I finally got some free time to catch up on the thread, update my training logs, and add my weekly update to the challenge sheets. Accomplished my week one goal in weight loss, but fell a day short on the movement challenge. 2019 Goals: 1. Get to the start line at Augusta in September healthy and prepared. 2. To accomplish goal #1 I’ll need to drop some weight. This should happen without much trouble if I am consistent and disciplined in my workouts. I hope to race at around 230. 3. Be consistent. Six days a week. My word for 2019 is NO. I need to simplify my life and my schedule. It’s just that simple. I’m out of town for a conference this week, but should have no trouble keeping up with workouts and logs this week. The following two weeks will be a different story. Love the picture of the snow and the island rescue puppy!

Thanks for the Proof of Life post!

I like your #1 goal: Get to the start line at Augusta in September healthy and prepared. Lots of baby steps to get there but a great theme for the year. The Be Consistent goal will sure help!

2019-01-23 8:23 AM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

As promised, here are the Manatee Goals for 2014.

It looks like we wrote them in the fall of 2013.

Personally, I think that we did better with our 2019 goal writing.

TJ - Run more. Find another winter half marathon and then train for a Jun HIM. (Nearing 500 miles in 2013 which surpasses the running that she did in all of 2012!)
Chris - Run. Get faster. Build a single speed.
Salty - Endurance and nutrition focus and then marathon training
Yanti - What is this off season that you speak of?
Melanie - Improve swimming, run more, ride outside each weekend, enjoy hockey and TKD, dump some plump.
Ann-Marie - Re-evaluate after Rev3 Venice but likely more run focus including a half marathon in December and a 25k in February. Also TRX.
Judi - Finish marathon training (and the marathon) and then get back to the gym to strength train regularly, complete a winter bike plan, rebuild run speed, swim regularly.
Monica - Continue to work with Josh the trainer, run through the winter (possibly including some races), swim regularly and possibly join a masters group, bike
Ben - get faster
Janyne - After B2B, I plan to take a bit of time for recovery and then start a run focused block culminating in the Myrtle Beach Marathon in February. Then I'll want to more serious about the bike so that I'm ready for spring riding. The plans are all a bit loosey-goosey because I'm pretty focused on B2B right now.
Switch - Qualify for Olympic and 70.3 worlds. BQ.
Michael - continue training
Jonathan - IM TX
Randee - improve half marathon time, HIM swim in under 40 minutes (for relay), finish and Olympic distance tri, finish an HIM
Kate - 3X a week and biking twice a week in preparation for January duathlon. Finish SF marathon in July. Improve run speed to sub 11 min/mile.
Kirsten - build run mileage to 40km/week and maintain that for a few weeks

2019-01-23 8:44 AM

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida

TJ - Run more. Find another winter half marathon and then train for a Jun HIM. (Nearing 500 miles in 2013 which surpasses the running that she did in all of 2012!)
Melanie - Improve swimming, run more, ride outside each weekend, enjoy hockey and TKD, dump some plump.
Ann-Marie - Re-evaluate after Rev3 Venice but likely more run focus including a half marathon in December and a 25k in February. Also TRX.
Judi - Finish marathon training (and the marathon) and then get back to the gym to strength train regularly, complete a winter bike plan, rebuild run speed, swim regularly.
Monica - Continue to work with Josh the trainer, run through the winter (possibly including some races), swim regularly and possibly join a masters group, bike
Ben - get faster
Janyne - After B2B, I plan to take a bit of time for recovery and then start a run focused block culminating in the Myrtle Beach Marathon in February. Then I'll want to more serious about the bike so that I'm ready for spring riding. The plans are all a bit loosey-goosey because I'm pretty focused on B2B right now.
Jonathan - IM TX
Randee - improve half marathon time, HIM swim in under 40 minutes (for relay), finish and Olympic distance tri, finish an HIM
Kate - 3X a week and biking twice a week in preparation for January duathlon. Finish SF marathon in July. Improve run speed to sub 11 min/mile.

For the record, I was 3 for 3. Maybe I need to push my goal setting a bit?

2019-01-23 9:01 AM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Ben - get faster
Jonathan - IM TX

I wasn't super specific with my 2014 goals.

√ complete MB marathon

√ ride more after marathon - I was over 500 miles for May-August 2014. Then I crashed my bike in September and everything dropped after that!

2019-01-23 9:50 AM

User image

Master
Orlando

Ben - get faster
Jonathan - IM TX

√ complete MB marathon

√ ride more after marathon - I was over 500 miles for May-August 2014. Then I crashed my bike in September and everything dropped after that!

Hit all my goals including not doing another HIM 

2019-01-23 10:03 AM

User image

Denver, Colorado

Ben - get faster
Jonathan - IM TX

v complete MB marathon

v ride more after marathon - I was over 500 miles for May-August 2014. Then I crashed my bike in September and everything dropped after that!

Hit all my goals including not doing another HIM 

I love Yanti's goal...

Has anyone heard from her recently?
2019-01-23 10:19 AM

User image

Jacksonville, Florida

I'm in!

ETA: With enough warning, Robin may be willing to join us as well ;-) Or else we'll have to have a second meetup in the Asheville or Brevard area?

I'm still thinking Lake Logan so how about post-race beers there? The more Manatees the merrier!

2019-01-23 11:48 AM

User image

Raleigh, North Carolina

I tried to use the SMART criteria for my goals but I do take issue with race goals being SMART. For example, I have a time goal for both MB and Lake Logan. I have run MB twice before. Once, the weather was decent. Once we had rain at first and then gale force winds. In other words, something outside of my control affected my ability to reach my goal. Make sense?

Something like "Stronger core - strength train at least twice a week" -- that's way more within my control.

The same is true for placement based goals. If I said that I wanted to be Top 10 at MB, well, a lot of that depends on who shows up and that is not within my control.

Meeting a race goal might be out of your control, but if you think about the point of SMART goals not as something you meet but as a mechanism for increasing motivation and effort, I think they are still pretty good goals. Totally agree though that whether or not you actually accomplish that goal is out of your control. That's not uncommon though. If you think about a sales team making sales goes, there is a lot out of their control as well (general economy etc.).

Regarding core, it is in your control. Theory would predict that "hold a plank for 2 minutes by Feb 28" would be better but I get the impression that you've never really needed SMART goals as a motivators Janyne. I think just about any goal would work for you as you are more disciplined than just about anyone I've ever known.
2019-01-23 1:30 PM
in reply to: awm007

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

From Ironman
* create a "tri trunk" - plastic travel toes with everything you need for training
* memorize your workouts for the week
* do stretching and strength training "off the clock"
* turn errands into workouts
* use your calendar

From Endurance Nation
* Schedule those Workout Times! Put your workouts on your master calendar, the calendar that rules your life.
* Laundry - make sure that you have clean gear to wear!
* Pre Workout Prep - Have all of your gear, nutrition, etc. ready ahead of time.
* Sunday Meals - Meal Prep Sunday sort of thing
* Two for One workouts OR Parallel Workouts - think brick or swim + strength. Alternatively, do a parallel workout while waiting for something, like swim while your kid is at the Y.

For me, the best ones are
* Scheduling - I put the workouts on my Google calendar. I don't put the details, just something like Swim or Run (TM) or Run (track) so I know where I'm supposed to show up.
* Meal Planning  - We do a weekly menu. When I make the menu, I know what my workouts are and what Kevin's plans are so that I can make sure that they all work together. This is not really a big deal this time of year but in the summer it could be dog school on Monday, rides for both Kevin and me on Tuesday and Thursday, etc.
* I do my run intervals via Garmin so I put the week's workouts in Garmin Connect ahead of time. Lately, I've been creating my intervals in Zwift in a similar fashion.
* Lay out my gear the night before. If I am going to the gym, I pack my bag at this time as well.

What works for you?

2019-01-23 1:50 PM

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida

From Ironman
* create a "tri trunk" - plastic travel toes with everything you need for training
* memorize your workouts for the week
* do stretching and strength training "off the clock"
* turn errands into workouts
* use your calendar

From Endurance Nation
* Schedule those Workout Times! Put your workouts on your master calendar, the calendar that rules your life.
* Laundry - make sure that you have clean gear to wear!
* Pre Workout Prep - Have all of your gear, nutrition, etc. ready ahead of time.
* Sunday Meals - Meal Prep Sunday sort of thing
* Two for One workouts OR Parallel Workouts - think brick or swim + strength. Alternatively, do a parallel workout while waiting for something, like swim while your kid is at the Y.

For me, the best ones are
* Scheduling - I put the workouts on my Google calendar. I don't put the details, just something like Swim or Run (TM) or Run (track) so I know where I'm supposed to show up.
* Meal Planning  - We do a weekly menu. When I make the menu, I know what my workouts are and what Kevin's plans are so that I can make sure that they all work together. This is not really a big deal this time of year but in the summer it could be dog school on Monday, rides for both Kevin and me on Tuesday and Thursday, etc.
* I do my run intervals via Garmin so I put the week's workouts in Garmin Connect ahead of time. Lately, I've been creating my intervals in Zwift in a similar fashion.
* Lay out my gear the night before. If I am going to the gym, I pack my bag at this time as well.

What works for you?

Scheduling - This one is important when I am full on training. Less so when I am in maintenance mode. I don't have anything on the calendar for training at the moment, but TW did ask me again last night, "Don't you have a race you should be getting ready for?" I guess I better get that stuff on the calendar. BTW, the calendar is easy with all the availability of the Goog  through every device I own.

Meal Planning - We do a big open plan on Sundays wherein Ann and I do large scale cooking and then each night I easily prep for the next day. This is especially helpful during weight loss times.

Gear prep - Everything must be ready to go on the night prior, given that most riding happens directly after work. As such, I have to have everything with me. An example from last night, my gloves were in the laundry and I didn't grab pair 2. I ended up with a splinter in my hand after brushing against a palm tree. Nice reminder  One item I have that helps is the "Bike Box" that is in my truck all the time. Most stuff like helmets, gloves, shoes, lights, sunscreen, etc are in there and ready to go at any moment. Unless they aren't, so I have to get that cleaned up a bit. Also, I try to keep some dry clothes somewhere in the truck for post ride/run times. And the towel/seat cover. I guess this covers the tri-totes and laying out gear the night before.

2019-01-23 7:51 PM

User image

Does coughing non-stop count as a core workout?

Whatever you guys do, do not catch the virus that has attacked our school. Trust me on this.
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Manatees - 2019 Edition - Practice Maximum Enthusiasm - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 107