BT Development Mentor Program Archives » SWBKRUN Mentor Group-"Off Season?" What is that?!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 383

2009-04-12 4:09 PM
in reply to: #2071255

User image

Calgary, Alberta
Subject: RE: SWBKRUN Mentor Group- OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Id like to join too if there is still room!

NAME: Sarah

STORY: Didnt really do too much serious exercising till September '08.  Though I hated running but decided to sign up for a 10k to make myself run.  It went alright so I decided to sign up for a tri.  Did my first sprint tri April 5th and loved it so I plan on doing more, as well as some more runs.

CURRENT TRAINING: Train most days of the week, usually 1 day rest.  I'm not really following any sort of training plan so I plan on trying to come up with one for my next tri.

2009 RACES:  Did my first sprint tri - April 5
                    Did a 5k race today!
                    Plan on doing 10k races May 10th (Mothers Day Run) and May 31st (LA Weightloss 10k, Calgary)
                   Vulcan Tinman Triathlon - June 6th
                   Others in June, July, August TBD - maybe an olympic tri?
                   Melissas Road Race - 10k - September 26
                   Nike Womens Half Marathon, California - October 

WEIGHTLOSS: Have lost about 8 pounds since I started training seriously (since about Christmas).  Would like to lose about 8 more.

2009-04-12 6:56 PM

User image

Hi,  I'd also like to join in if there is still room.
I am a goal minded person who joined the world of triathlons last June and is now looking at Ironman Florida this November.

My Name:  Linda

My bio:  Growing up I was a swimmer and swam through college.  After college didn't do much of anything.  Ran some off and on, and after my third child picked up running again to get in shape.  I've run off and on for a couple of years now.   Last year got bored with "just" running and started looking for a new challenge.  Triathlons sounded cool - I can swim and run...why not.  Did my first triathlon last June - a sprint.  Did another sprint in July and a 1/2 Iron in Sept.  Then in November signed up for Ironman Florida '09.

Family status:  Married for 9 1/2 years, three kids (8yr boy, 6 1/2 boy, 5 yr girl) and one cocker spaniel.

This Year's Races:  just ran the Shamrock Marathon in March, will do Gulf Coast Half in May, and Ironman Florida in November.  I will probably pick up a sprint or two this summer. 

Last Year's races:  SmileTrain sprint in June, Triangle Triathlon in July, Duke Liver Half in Sept.   

Weight Loss: would like to lose about 10 lbs (where I was at the end of last season), but know that will come as I train.

I train alone -  don't know anyone around here that does triathlons and my schedule with 3 young kids is tough ... it's a juggling act.   

Would love to meet everyone!

2009-04-12 8:09 PM

User image

Champion
Verona WI--Ironman Bike Country!
Hey All

Do you know that feeling you had when you broke up with your favorite boyfriend (or girlfriend) to move on, but keep coming back?  I'm having it.  I miss you guys.

Took the day off, but will be back at it tomorrow.  Taper Week #3 is on tap.

Suzy

2009-04-12 8:53 PM

User image

Champion
Frisco, TX
I would like to join this group if it is still open.

NAME: Andy Short

STORY: I live in Frisco, TX - a suburb in the DFW metromess... Orginally from Oklahoma. I used to be athletic years ago, but took some wrong turns - over-eating, smoking, etc. I quit smoking about a year ago. I did my first and only sprint in 2007. I injured my ankle and was put out of action for a few months. I changed jobs, focused on work and got so involved that I forgot to start working out again. I remember the feeling of success after I finished that first tri and want it again!

FAMILY STATUS: I am 40. Married with a 8 year old daughter. I work full time (then some) as a director of IT for a restaurant company. I am also attending classes to work on my web master certification.

CURRENT TRAINING: After I get past a week from Monday and get some stitches out (wear sunscreen ya'll), it is hard after it again! A friend challenged me to a sprint tri on May 17

2009 RACES: Completed the Tour of Dallas (30 mi bike ride); Schedule is not final yet, but I am planning on the following this year: Muenster Germanfest Bike Rally - 40 mi; Wildflower Wild Ride for cancer - 40 mi bike ride; Rockwall Sprint Tri, Hotter Than Hell century ride. I will schedule in several other Tri's this year as well. One of the good things about living in in DFW is that there is a tri just about every weekend

WEIGHTLOSS: Last time around, i lost about 30 lbs. I put it all back on in two years plus some. My end of summer goal is to be down to 225 - that would be another 25 lbs. Lost 15 so far this year.
2009-04-12 9:53 PM

User image

Veteran
Pittsford, NY

If there is still room left in the group I would like to join.

Name: ABrunner/Adam Brunner

Story: I come from a running back ground.  I ran track in high school and college.  I let a few of my friends talk me into running the Chicago Marathon in '06, which I was under trained for but really enjoyed.  I have tried to stay in shape since then, but let myself slip.  I signed up for my first triathlon, an Olympic Distance, which is on June 7th.   

Family Status: I have been married for almost five years and our first child Avery was born on March 28th.   

Current training: I am training for an Olympic Distance triathlon which is on June 7th.  Early on my training as going well, however, more recently I have been trying to balance work, training and the new additional to the family.  Unfortunately my training has fallen off quite a bit, but we are starting to get into a routine and I am hoping to get back on track.

This years races:  I am currently registered for the Keuka Triathlon and will likely compete in a few more sprint distance triathlons this summer.  I am also considering a marathon in early October to try to qualify for Boston.

Weight loss:  When I started my training in late January I weighed 196.  I am currently down to 175 and would like to be down another 5-10 pounds come race day.

2009-04-12 10:03 PM

User image

Expert
Auburn AL

What up guys?  I am excited about our new group and welcome all the new members...looking forward to getting to know each of you.  We really had a good group this last few months, I learned alot and really appreciated the social interactions of the group.

I have my first sprint this weekend and am wondering how I should structure my week.  I had a hard ride on Saturday  and my legs felt pretty tired today during a 5 mile run.  I was thinking about swimming 2 times this week, running about 3 miles on tues and thurs, and biking 20 easy miles on wednesday.  Anyone see any problem with that?  That would give me a full day off on friday.  Or should I cut a little more out?

2009-04-13 12:36 AM

User image

lake stevens

A little late but would like to join.

Name: Kpray/ Kerry Pray

Story: I am from Lake Stevens Washington and this will be my second season of triathlons. I will be turning 36 this year and have been running on and off since high school. I happened upon a multisport calendar in a runner’s magazine and decided to give on a try. Loved it although I had now idea what I was doing. Looking forward to a fun 2009 tri season.

Family Status: married for 8 years with 2 boys. Age 6 and 2

Current Training: I love the training however would like the sun to come out. The treadmill and the bike trainer are getting kind of old (isn’t this spring). Belong to a runners club that meets once or twice a week and also swim with the local masters club 2-3 times a week.

2009 Races: Lake Stevens HIM will be my A race. Will be doing 3-4 other tri’s leading up to it however have not nailed them down.  Looking at doing 5-10 other road running events from 5k- half marathon.

Weight Loss: 5-10 and 160 not really looking to lose any weight but always looking at getting stronger, fitter, and faster.

2009 Goals: Stay healthy, Have fun, enjoy family and friends, and of course set as many PR as I can. Should be a great year…

2009-04-13 4:36 AM

User image

Congrats Adam!  A new baby and already starting to get into a routine.  You are doing well.  Smile
2009-04-13 6:04 AM
in reply to: #2080036

User image

Champion
Verona WI--Ironman Bike Country!
Plainsman AU - 2009-04-12 10:03 PM

What up guys?  I am excited about our new group and welcome all the new members...looking forward to getting to know each of you.  We really had a good group this last few months, I learned alot and really appreciated the social interactions of the group.

I have my first sprint this weekend and am wondering how I should structure my week.  I had a hard ride on Saturday  and my legs felt pretty tired today during a 5 mile run.  I was thinking about swimming 2 times this week, running about 3 miles on tues and thurs, and biking 20 easy miles on wednesday.  Anyone see any problem with that?  That would give me a full day off on friday.  Or should I cut a little more out?

Hey Barry

I question the 20m bike ride.  Think it would be better to do something shorter, practice the T2 transition to a 5-10 minute run.  The training you do this week is all mental, it won't help your fitness so keep the legs FRESH! You are going to do great!

Suzy
2009-04-13 7:12 AM

User image

Champion
Charlottesville, Virginia
Plainsman AU - 2009-04-12 11:03 PM

Barry,

I agree with Suzy, maybe even turn the 20 miles into something shorter but more intense.  With a sprint you want to make sure you are fresh but also need to make sure you have that "pop" since you will be going faster the whole race.

Practicing transitions is always good.  There is a video somewhere here on BT that is well worth checking out. 
2009-04-13 7:15 AM
in reply to: #2078139

User image

Champion
bethpaultx - 2009-04-11 2:30 PM I am in again, I has helped alot to read all the info you guys have. I am planning to do a sprint tri in phoenix on the 19th of April, this is a travel tri for me since I live in DFW area. I am renting a bike. I have done alot of sprints so I am as ready as can be. I just hit 5 years after having breast cancer so this is a tri for the cure, and has alot of emotion for me. any advise on travelling and preparing for a race?

Travelling to races is a lot of fun.  My wife and I went to Miami last year in November for the Miami Man, it was a ton of fun, we took the auto train down with our bikes attached to the car.

Make sure you add a day after the tri to relax and so you can go out after the race and have fun.  That is always the problem with Sunday races, they offer beer and other stuff but usually have to go to work the next day so can't have too much fun : )

2009-04-13 8:18 AM

User image

Expert
Auburn AL
Suzy and Tony...Point well taken.  That sounds like a plan.  I will cut the bike short and do a few practice transitions etc. 
2009-04-13 8:54 AM

User image

Expert
Greer, SC
If there is still room.........

NAME: Chris Dill

STORY: Inspired by my father who within 15 months went from no exercising to running the Kiawah Marathon.  Six months later, I did my first tri.  Coming from a mountain biking background, it was a full XTERRA race.  Even though I was beat up, bloody, sore and tired the day after, I was on the computer at 7am the next day looking for my next race.  I found a sprint and have been hooked ever since.  I have a swim background.  I swam in competatively in high school and taught / coached during college.  No prior running background but have been active playing ice hockey 1-3 days per week for the past ten + years.

FAMILY STATUS:
Married for almost 3 years to Sara Beth.  Crazy dog and fat cat

CURRENT TRAINING: SBR 6 days per week.  No set plan.  HIM plan begins in four weeks.
Max swim 3K
Max bike 40 miles
Max run 11 miles

PAST RACES: 3 5K's, 1 sprint tri, 1 full XTERRA

2009 RACES:
4/25 - Langley Pond Olympic Tri
6/09 - Downtown Greenville Sprint
8/09 - Greenville Sprint Tri
10/09- Augusta 70.3
2010 - B2B

WEIGHTLOSS: I'd like to drop about 10 pounds.  I'm currently at 183.  The less I weigh, the less I have to carry.

Edited by Jeepguy2358 2009-04-13 9:08 AM
2009-04-13 8:57 AM

User image

Master
Apex, north carolina
Hey Linda,
Welcome to the group!  Duke Half???   Sounds like you are in my exact neck of the woods.  I'm in Apex NC.  Anywhere close?   Maybe we can be training buddies.  Send me a PM if you don't want to post your location on line.  This is exciting! 
2009-04-13 9:00 AM
in reply to: #2080247

User image

Elite
Calgary,AB,Canada
dalessit - 2009-04-13 6:12 AM

Barry,

I agree with Suzy, maybe even turn the 20 miles into something shorter but more intense.  With a sprint you want to make sure you are fresh but also need to make sure you have that "pop" since you will be going faster the whole race.

Practicing transitions is always good.  There is a video somewhere here on BT that is well worth checking out. 

Hey Barry...I agree with these 2...This week is more mental. Your not going to improve your fitness levels this week, so take it easy and ensure our legs are ready. When I did my 1st Tri last month, the one thing I took away from it was that I could have practiced transition more. Especially that whole putting socks on wet feet thing....Tony and Tracy had suggested the rolling up of the socks and throwing some baby powder in them. That is something that I will do next time for sure. As well, I cut back my training quite a bit, to ensure fresh legs. The day before I did an easy swim and putted around a bit on the bike. But enjoy it.....Its your first one right? Someone told me this when I did mine..."Enjoy the reward of all your hard work." I know your doing a HIM laster this year, but with this being your 1st have fun!
2009-04-13 9:03 AM
in reply to: #2079606

User image

Elite
Calgary,AB,Canada
smoore3 - 2009-04-12 3:09 PM

Id like to join too if there is still room!

NAME: Sarah

STORY: Didnt really do too much serious exercising till September '08.  Though I hated running but decided to sign up for a 10k to make myself run.  It went alright so I decided to sign up for a tri.  Did my first sprint tri April 5th and loved it so I plan on doing more, as well as some more runs.

CURRENT TRAINING: Train most days of the week, usually 1 day rest.  I'm not really following any sort of training plan so I plan on trying to come up with one for my next tri.

2009 RACES:  Did my first sprint tri - April 5
                    Did a 5k race today!
                    Plan on doing 10k races May 10th (Mothers Day Run) and May 31st (LA Weightloss 10k, Calgary)
                   Vulcan Tinman Triathlon - June 6th
                   Others in June, July, August TBD - maybe an olympic tri?
                   Melissas Road Race - 10k - September 26
                   Nike Womens Half Marathon, California - October 

WEIGHTLOSS: Have lost about 8 pounds since I started training seriously (since about Christmas).  Would like to lose about 8 more.

Hey Sarah...Welcome to a fellow Calgarian!!! I read your race report last week on the Mount Royal Tri......2 flats? That would have royally been a pain for your 1st Tri. Welcome to the group. You train alone or are you part of a group?

2009-04-13 9:29 AM

User image

Master
Guelph, Ontario

Been very busy for a few days on top of bad cold. Cold getting better.

Roni:  Great to see you in our new group. :)

I am studying this week for a major exam so might not get onto the website as much as I like to . I do have to catch up and see who have come back and who is new. A big hi to all our new people. I;'m realy looking forward to hearing your ideas and suggestions for training.

Bye for now. Back to the books.

Edited by Redknight 2009-04-13 9:32 AM
2009-04-13 9:40 AM

User image

Master
Apex, north carolina

Here are a few more tips about nutrition the week of a race.  It isn't as critical for sprint distances, but it is something to consider.  You need to pre-hydrate - especially if it will be a hot race and/or you are a big sweater.  Drinking lots of water the day before won't cut it, start now.  And if you are a salty sweater, you might want to increase your salt intake. Again, not as critical for a sprint, but I think everyone is planning a longer race this year so......  And carb loading starts a week out as well.  Have fun!!!
2009-04-13 9:53 AM

User image

Expert
B'ham

Hey Gang - so here's my deal

Name: Matt

Story: This is my second year in the endurance game.  So far I have a couple sprints and some running races, including one Half Marathon under my belt.  I'd hoped to transition to some longer tri's this year, but we'll have to see how what happens on that front - see family status.

Current Training: Not following any specific plan, workouts are sporadic at best - see family status. 

2009 Races: I've signed up for Bloomsday in Spokane on 5/3 and the bike leg of Ski-to-Sea relay.  I'd like to do a local sprint in June, ChelanMan Oly in July, local sprint in August and then the same Half Marathon in September. Though it may end up w/ an Oly in September and a later HM (no I in there).  These are all tentative pending training and travel possiblities - see family status

Family Status: Married nearly 5 years w/ a 21 month old daughter and 4 WEEK OLD SON.  Needless to say, the inconsistent sleep and increased 'workload' at home have made  training consistently difficult, let alone scheduling races.  Right now I'm in train when I can mode and see where I'm at when the dust settles a bit. 

Good to see some familiar faces and welcome to the newcomers!!!

Peace.

2009-04-13 10:02 AM
in reply to: #2080429

User image

tahrens - 2009-04-13 9:57 AM Hey Linda,
Welcome to the group!  Duke Half???   Sounds like you are in my exact neck of the woods.  I'm in Apex NC.  Anywhere close?   Maybe we can be training buddies.  Send me a PM if you don't want to post your location on line.  This is exciting! 

Hey Tracy,
How exciting!  I am in Cary ... right down the 55 from you.  I would love to hook up.  But warning, my training schedule is weird with the kids schedule(s).   My youngest will start Kindrgarten in July and then scheduling will be a little easier.  Maybe pm me what your training scheudle is and see if we can meet up.  Thanks, Linda 
2009-04-13 10:04 AM

User image

Expert
Missouri

Got room for me again?Smile

Name

soccermom15 - Janet

Story

No real consistent athletic background before about 2-1/2 years ago.  I played basketball and volleyball in grade school and ran track 1 year in HS and played racquetball for 2 years.  Then basically nothing except for the occasional softball game and a little indoor soccer (that was an experience considering I had never played soccer before in my life!).

In August of 2006 I volunteered at a local sprint triathlon.  I was really surprised at the number of "normal" people I saw there.  I was at a point where I needed to find something to do for myself, so I thought this might be it.  I started with the running portion since I knew that would be the hardest thing for me.  I've done quite a few 5k's, a couple of 10k's and 2 half marathons.  Finally this year I am getting around to actually training for a triathlon.  My first sprint is in less than 4 weeksSurprised and I plan to do another in the fall - the local one that I volunteered for in 2006 & 2008.  

Family Status

Married with 2 teenagers and 2-1/2 cats.

Current Training

So far my training is going pretty well although I have yet to get out for a real bike ride (been using the stationary at the gym).  I only have an old Target brand mountain bike but I've put road tires on it and pedals with cages - not ready for clipless yet.  Also my swimming needs some work, but it's good enough to get me through my first.  I train 5-6 days a week whenever I can find the time.  One of the reasons my swimming needs work - the pool hours just don't work well with my schedule.  

Last Year’s Races

mostly local 5k's, a couple of 10k's, Lewis & Clark half, St Louis Track Club half

This Year’s Races

5/3/09 - TriZOU in Columbia, MO
8/16/09 - Alligator's Creek in O'Fallon, MO
also some road races just to keep my running up

I think that's everything.  Oh, one more thing - I'm not much of a talker and that pretty much translates into not a frequent poster.  I do check in every day, but may not post every day. 
Janet

2009-04-13 10:20 AM

User image

Pro
Bartlett, TN

Room for one more?

2nd year racer, looking to move up to HIM next year. Did 6 races last year and can see progress with each race, and my plan is repeat those races hoping to crush lasst years times.

Married for 12 years, 3 boys (7-9 and 4 months). Looking forward to getting to know you all if there is room in the group!

2009-04-13 10:30 AM

User image

Pro
Wherever the trail takes me, WA.

ALRIGHT!!!!! WE GOT A GROUP IN THE WORKS!!! I am so excited about this!   Sorry so long for me to post.  I was out of town this weekend, and usually when I am gone I don't get on-line!  I have a lot to catch up on and will post throughout the day...  I am going to leave the group open for a little while longer.  Right now we have 23 people signed on, but I will probably hold out for 25-30 (at most, but 23 is a great number!)....

For those of you new to the site, and the forum WELCOME.  I have been doing the Mentor group since day one, and I love it!  There are several people who have stayed in my mentor group for the last few go arounds and are very experienced in what to do, and what not to do in triathlons, and I personally feel like this is a huge benefit to all of us!  KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! 

We like to poke fun, have fun, encourage, and push each other!  That is what makes this group so much fun! 

I encourage ALL of you to use the training log section of the website for a few reasons.... It allows you to keep track of how you are doing, it allows us to keep track of how your doing (or not doing---which in turn will allow us to give you the kick in the butt you may need !) and it is a great place for people to motivate, congratulate, and encourage you!

I also feel like real quickly I should tell you about my typings in these forums (as some get ANGRY when I type).... I USE CAPS ALOT, I use exclamations a lot, I spell wrong, I use bad grammar, and I don't make sense most of the time, but many who have followed me around for a while can fill in the cracks, interpret, or tell me to just SHUT UP!

More to follow... For now I have to work (at work), read all the bio's, go for a swim, and make some money to pay for this great sport! 

Picture below (from my ride this weekend):

(Chelan Ride.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Chelan Ride.JPG (23KB - 11 downloads)
2009-04-13 10:32 AM
in reply to: #2080682

User image

Pro
Wherever the trail takes me, WA.
jford2309 - 2009-04-13 8:20 AM

Room for one more?

2nd year racer, looking to move up to HIM next year. Did 6 races last year and can see progress with each race, and my plan is repeat those races hoping to crush lasst years times.

Married for 12 years, 3 boys (7-9 and 4 months). Looking forward to getting to know you all if there is room in the group!

No problem...
Welcome to the group.  What is your 1st name? 
2009-04-13 11:27 AM
in reply to: #2080441

User image

Champion
Just got this e-mail from the RD at Mooseman, lol a lot of stuff going on at this race.   Should be interesting.

Dear Athlete:

Here's a little update on the comings and goings for 2009!
Lots o' new stuff, and exciting things for you and the family at the events!

With Lone Star Triathlon in the books for 2009, it's time to take a look at the other races on the slate---  
For all of our events, we'll be offering:

REAL-TIME ATHLETE TRACKING WITH MYATHLETE ATHLETE TRACKING SYSTEM
Not since the introduction of binoculars is an innovation so radically changing the way spectators view long distance endurance sporting events while providing greater daily peace of mind to the family while you're out on course.
During the race, the MyAthlete Athlete Tracking System enables spectators up to the minute real-time tracking of location, speed and history of athletes riding or running on course from the convenience of web enabled cell phone, PDA, iPhone or via a web-browser all in real time. MyAthlete will also have a Race Tracking Center at the race, with big screen televisions for spectators to follow you!  Check it out inside the Expo Tent.
Integrating miniaturized GPS and cellular data technology into one lightweight device worn on a race belt, the athlete simply has to turn the unit on and go. Family, friends, coaches and race directors can track the athletes live by going to the web site: www.MyAthleteGPS.com via any web enabled device. The entire system is internet based and creates stored HISTORY of the activity live, while it is being made.
Participants may rent the units at a special discount at the race site, or online. Rental information coming shortly!

POWERBAR RECOVERY ZONE
Right After you finish, check out the PowerBar Recovery Zone. We'll have PowerBar recovery products, fruit, ice, a misting tent and more for you. This is in addition to the complimentary food, in the Athletes Food Tent, which will be located inside the big white tent.

GENERAL STORE
There will be folks walking around the race site with Race Bucks for all the kiddos. Grab the bucks and redeem at the General Store, located at the Volunteer and Info Booth. We'll have a bunch of goodies for the kids to choose from.

WEBCAM
We're working on finalizing a webcam for the racesites, to broadcast portions of the race on race day, plus weeklong video from the racesites, where you can chart the race site set-up progress. It's looking good! We'll be able to confirm shortly on this. The Lone Star webcasting was great, and you'll be able to view this webcast shortly, on our new Tel-E-Vision.

For additional videos, definitely check out the new Tel-E-Vision, for course previews, interviews, and more!

TEAM TAILGATING
Are you part of a team or club participating the races? We'll have a TEAM TAILGATING area at each of the races, for your team to have a homebase. Bring your tents, bbq, picnics and energy! Email [email protected] to reserve your spot.

MOOSEMAN
Mooseman is nearly full! There are fewer than 50 slots left for the International, and 100 slots left for the Half Iron. If you wanna race, jump in soon! REMEMBER TWO WORDS: NEW---PAVEMENT---The course is in great shape, after being repaved! The biggest bugaboo regarding Moosey was the cracks in the roads. Well, the road around the lake is smooth as a baby's bum now, and Cardigan Mountain Road is also slated to be repaved.

We've got a ton of new improvements for Mooseman this year, in addition to the goodies mentioned above---

FINISHERS SHIRTS: For the Half Iron folks, you'll receive a beautiful organic cotton finisher shirt compliments of Clif Bar. Don't worry, you'll also get your tech shirt when you register, along with your headsweats hat. At the finish, you'll also receive an aluminum waterbottle, ice-cold towel, and medal. All International athletes will receive a headsweats hat this year too! They'll also get an aluminum finisher's bottle, medal, and ice cold towel!

KIDZ STUFF: In addition to the GENERAL STORE, we'll have 2 Nintendo WII's set up for the kiddos to play video games during the day. We'll also have the MooseMOVIE Cinema, with a big screen set up for movie watching. Expect some popcorn! Additionally, we'll have Mo The Clown doing his Balloon stuff, hairbraiding, and arts and crafts...And, we've added the MooseCALF 1K Fun Run on Saturday afternoon. Kids will get a tee shirt, medal, and goody bag, and get to finish at the same finish line you run through.

CLAM CHOWDAAH!!! What's New England without Clam Chowdah? Seawatch International will be offering complimentary Clam Chowdah in a bread bowl to everyone following your race, and---.

MARGARITAS ALA MOOSEMAN: The Homestead Restaurant will be in the house, offering complimentary Margaritas to you after you finish, and they'll also have COORS LIGHT on hand. Yup, the party's moving from Cu Na Mara to Wellington State Park this year. Chill out after your race on beautiful Newfound Lake.

MOOSEMUSIC: We'll have 3 bands on course, plus sound systems throughout the course, playing YOUR music! Email [email protected] to add your faves to the playlist!
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » SWBKRUN Mentor Group-"Off Season?" What is that?!! Rss Feed  

of 383