General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Oceanside Tri? Oct 20th SocCal Training Friends Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-13 10:22 PM

User image

Subject: Oceanside Tri? Oct 20th SocCal Training Friends
Hey I'm Rob. I'm brand new to BT. I've been in the sport for just one season, so I've done just 3 sprints and 1 Oly so far. I guess I'd say I'm an ambitious age-grouper (35) with big goals and plenty of time and energy to train. My goal is to get to age-group nationals and of course Kona someday!

I've got an itch to do the Lifetime Oceanside Tri on Oct 20th-Olympic Dist. I'm based in LA and I don't mind traveling a little ways for a good training swim/ride/run. Anyone else out there interested?

Cheers!

Rob
http://instagram.com/lightersideofme
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Oceanside Tri? Oct 20th SocCal Training Friends Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

San Diego (oceanside) training partners?

Started by heftesmurf
Views: 831 Posts: 1

2010-04-17 8:35 PM heftesmurf

Oceanside and South Bicycle Shops

Started by drtrouta
Views: 1234 Posts: 6

2009-01-21 4:13 PM Poster Nutbag

WHERE TO STAY IN OCEANSIDE??

Started by ericd256
Views: 1295 Posts: 4

2008-12-04 12:54 PM ChrisM

Oceanside 70.3 2009!!

Started by mattkempf
Views: 1690 Posts: 9

2008-06-12 11:47 AM ChrisM

Oceanside 70.3 lodging

Started by ChrisM
Views: 866 Posts: 3

2006-12-11 12:57 PM GolfMark
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 4, 2009
author : jasongootman
comments : 0
In this third part, we discuss bike workout types and how they relate to power training. Power analysis of workouts included. Presented by Tri-Hard coaching and Fit Werx.

date : February 5, 2008
author : DominiqueL
comments : 1
A product review of the Louis Garneau Tri Air Triathlon Shoe. After nearly two years of testing, see how this shoe performed. Currently being replaced by the Tri Air 2.
date : January 1, 2008
author : agrace
comments : 4
I couldn’t help but feel that the race had beaten me. Perhaps duathlons were more for me? No, I was more determined than ever to succeed. I was determined to get on top of my swimming.

date : December 31, 2006
author : docgill
This life of mine is not so different from yours. It has a multitude of similarities. I suffer from uncertainty, I get nervous at the thought of registering and when getting to the starting line.
date : May 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 9
I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.

date : November 27, 2005
author : spetremears
9 weeks after my first bike ride, 5 months after my first swim and 13 months after my surgery I entered the Nelson week Tri a Tri !
date : September 3, 2005
author : aloufan
I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.

date : February 28, 2005
author : trithis
comments : 1
Triathletes taking the opportunity to reconginze the support of their family, friends and the love of their sports