Other Resources 2018 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Manatees - 2018 Edition Now CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: Ron Reply
Show Per page

of 58

2018-05-21 5:18 PM
in reply to: cdban66

User image

Veteran
Western Australia
Subject: RE: Manatees - 2018 Edition Now CLOSED
Originally posted by cdban66

Hello all, I hope all is well and that the racers and riders had a great weekend. We have returned back to reality and it is not nearly as much fun as vacation time.  Shocker, right?  Hopefully the next couple of days afford me some time to check in on everyone and see how things are going.

Welcome back Chris. It looked like you had a great time.

I am an advocate for a slow return to work after holidays. My preference is that for every week off you had you get a half day - so two weeks off means your first two days back are half days. My theory is you have to ease yourself back into the stupidity

2018-05-22 7:01 AM
in reply to: StaceyK

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida

Originally posted by StaceyK

Hello all, I hope all is well and that the racers and riders had a great weekend. We have returned back to reality and it is not nearly as much fun as vacation time.  Shocker, right?  Hopefully the next couple of days afford me some time to check in on everyone and see how things are going.

Welcome back Chris. It looked like you had a great time. I am an advocate for a slow return to work after holidays. My preference is that for every week off you had you get a half day - so two weeks off means your first two days back are half days. My theory is you have to ease yourself back into the stupidity

I like this idea. 

2018-05-22 8:18 AM
in reply to: cdban66

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by amd723

Welcome back! Hope you like the non-stop rain!

I'll take the rain, we need it badly. How are you doing up there, is it bad?

I don't know what the official rain tally is, but i'm pretty sure i'm growing mold. On me!  We may have a few days of partial sun, then the weekend is back to lots of rain

2018-05-22 8:38 AM
in reply to: amd723

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

I don't know what the official rain tally is, but i'm pretty sure i'm growing mold. On me!  We may have a few days of partial sun, then the weekend is back to lots of rain

Here too. After about 24-hours of no rain, we had flooding in Raleigh overnight complete with sinkholes.

The next week is not looking a lot drier. :-(

2018-05-22 9:28 AM
in reply to: amd723

User image

Pennsylvania

Ditto here, too.  It only rained part of the day Sunday and we saw the sun for the first time in about a week.  Yesterday was rain-free until the evening, now today is back to rain, rain, rain.  At the moment it looks like Wed, Thur, Fri have some sun in the picture but the weekend + early next week is soggy again.  Hang in there, better weather is surely coming!

2018-05-22 9:36 AM
in reply to: jmkizer

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by jmkizer

Here too. After about 24-hours of no rain, we had flooding in Raleigh overnight complete with sinkholes.

The next week is not looking a lot drier. :-(

Sinkholes are scary! We had some open up at one of the big retirement communities north of here. 

New Thread
Other Resources 2018 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Manatees - 2018 Edition Now CLOSED Rss Feed  
Show Per page

of 58

RELATED POSTS

BE the BALL Group - OPEN Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7

Started by billeckert
Views: 3884 Posts: 173

2018-05-21 9:13 PM rjchilds8

Gray Guys/Girls Maturing Triathlete - Always OPEN Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24

Started by k9car363
Views: 9423 Posts: 595

2018-05-22 8:42 AM soccermom15

My Year to Tri (Beginner and Intermediate Group) - OPEN Pages: 1 2 3