Other Resources 2022 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Racing Manatees - Better Together in 2022 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
Show Per page

of 34

2022-07-01 12:46 PM
in reply to: JBacarella

User image

Pennsylvania
Subject: RE: Racing Manatees - Better Together in 2022

Originally posted by JBacarella I paid the money, so it looks Like I'm doing the Paul Bunyon Challenge on Sunday Oly distance tri.
Have fun, be fast!

2022-07-01 12:47 PM
in reply to: mtnbikerchk

User image

Pennsylvania

Originally posted by mtnbikerchk I saw this today....

Ha ha ha, cute!

2022-07-01 1:03 PM
in reply to: juniperjen

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by juniperjen

Originally posted by mtnbikerchk
Originally posted by BlueBoy26

Originally posted by marysia83 I hope everyone will have a great long weekend! I'll be gone for a while, thus, wanted to say HI and wish everyone a nice and sunny 4th

Enjoy!

Happy weekend!!

Happy long weekend to all in North America! We gloriously have no real plans after a crazy May and June full of lovely socializing and plenty of kid activities. 

Now that the weather has improve and races are back I am having some FOMO - I have primarily doing at home strength workouts and enjoying it a lot. The last few weeks i've gotten up early and gotten out to casually ride with a friend. I got a SUP for my birthday and have taken that out for a cruise on the river near me. So life is good. But what about tri??? 

I've been having lots of ongoing conversations with myself about what i want. Today i am about to register for a sprint-ish distance at the end of the summer but also trying figure out a reasonable training load while still managing all the life stuff including 3 weeks of vacation. I am sure i keep my expectations low I can do it. I just really haven't been doing ANY of the trisports with any sort of regularity in several months but i am excited by the prospect. Can I do it? Probably. Should I??

If you are excited about it, why not?

2022-07-01 1:20 PM
in reply to: jmkizer

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Racing Manatees!!!

July 2-4
Jim - Paul Bunyan Oly distance tri on Sunday
Janyne - Firecracker 100k on Monday

Doooo eeeettttt!!!!!!

Is anyone else racing or doing anything else fun this weekend?

2022-07-01 3:25 PM

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by jmkizer

Originally posted by marysia83 I hope everyone will have a great long weekend! I'll be gone for a while, thus, wanted to say HI and wish everyone a nice and sunny 4th

Enjoy!

Happy weekend!!

Happy long weekend to all in North America! We gloriously have no real plans after a crazy May and June full of lovely socializing and plenty of kid activities. 

Now that the weather has improve and races are back I am having some FOMO - I have primarily doing at home strength workouts and enjoying it a lot. The last few weeks i've gotten up early and gotten out to casually ride with a friend. I got a SUP for my birthday and have taken that out for a cruise on the river near me. So life is good. But what about tri??? 

I've been having lots of ongoing conversations with myself about what i want. Today i am about to register for a sprint-ish distance at the end of the summer but also trying figure out a reasonable training load while still managing all the life stuff including 3 weeks of vacation. I am sure i keep my expectations low I can do it. I just really haven't been doing ANY of the trisports with any sort of regularity in several months but i am excited by the prospect. Can I do it? Probably. Should I??

DOOO EEETT!

2022-07-01 3:26 PM

User image

Master
Orlando

Racing Manatees!!!

July 2-4

Doooo eeeettttt!!!!!!

Go Jim and Janyne! Have fun!

2022-07-01 3:29 PM

User image

Expert

Racing Manatees!!!

July 2-4

Doooo eeeettttt!!!!!!

Janyne, have a great 100k on Monday! Just to blow up. haha
2022-07-01 3:31 PM
in reply to: amd723

User image

Expert
Originally posted by amd723

Enjoy!

Happy weekend!!

DOOO EEETT!

If you are excited about the prospect then you have to DOOO EEETT!
New Thread
Other Resources 2022 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Racing Manatees - Better Together in 2022 Rss Feed  
Show Per page

of 34

RELATED POSTS

Beer Drinkers Appreciation Society (BDAS) 2022 Mentor Group - ALWAYS OPEN Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14

Started by jmhpsu93
Views: 5350 Posts: 349

2022-07-02 11:54 AM drfoodlove