General Discussion Iron Distance Race Groups » Full Vineman Triathlon : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 29

2013-09-03 3:55 PM
in reply to: tsrf900r

User image

Alpharetta, Georgia
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Full Vineman Triathlon : Official Thread
Since this thread is at the top again... I finally downloaded the pics from my camera.
Album is here if you want to see  

2013-09-03 8:00 PM
in reply to: lisac957

User image

Expert
Salem
Originally posted by lisac957

Since this thread is at the top again... I finally downloaded the pics from my camera.
Album is here if you want to see  

Thanks for sharing your album. After reading you race report I recall seeing you running with a fellow Oregonian during the run portion of the race. The unfortunate part was the fact he was an Oregon State Beaver and not a Univ. of Oregon Duck. I won't hold it against you. : )

I looks like you took advantage of the area and did some activities with your family. It was fun meeting you all.

Brian
2013-09-09 9:14 PM
in reply to: TriGuyBri

User image

Whoa haven't checked back here forever. Nice albums and videos! Was a good time except I really got bored the day after. I was definitely second guessing my decision to tell my friends and family to stay home at that point. Nice to meet you guys. I'm signed up for 2014 IMWI now...all of you should too
2013-09-09 9:33 PM
in reply to: tsrf900r

User image

Expert
Salem
Originally posted by tsrf900r

Originally posted by TriGuyBri Hey everyone. Thought I'd share my 2013 Vineman Race Movie with you. Pretty simple to put it together. It isn't as good as it is directly on the computer, but good enough. Let me know what you think. https://www.dropbox.com/s/i35iaidhdmnx9kk/2013%20Vineman%20Video%20f...

Thanks for posting that, it brought back a lot of awesome memories for me!

Mike

That is what it is there for. Happy it brought back good memories for you.

2013-09-26 8:57 PM
in reply to: TriGuyBri

User image

I am signing up for the Vineman Full 2014 and am looking for someone to do the "Buy One Get One Half Off" deal. I would like to sign up in November when it opens. Please let me know if anyone is interested.
2013-09-29 8:59 PM
in reply to: Lock_N_Load

User image

Regular
SF Bay area

Originally posted by Lock_N_Load I am signing up for the Vineman Full 2014 and am looking for someone to do the "Buy One Get One Half Off" deal. I would like to sign up in November when it opens. Please let me know if anyone is interested.
I'm in.  Let's do it.

2013-10-03 12:15 PM
in reply to: TTom

User image

Expert
Littleton, Colorado
Was anyone wearing their gps on the bike? I am curious what the total elevation gain looked like, and I have seen wildly varying reports.
2013-10-07 2:39 PM
in reply to: swgtri

User image

Regular
SF Bay area
Originally posted by swgtriWas anyone wearing their gps on the bike? I am curious what the total elevation gain looked like, and I have seen wildly varying reports.
Here's a elevation view I did on a training ride for the 70.3. On the iPad and can't figure out how to insert the image. http://imageshack.com/a/img819/7383/vinemanelevationspeed.jpg. And here's a post with commentary I did after my first ride there: http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp... The full is basically two loops with what you see here containing all the challenging bits. I road the course again last week just for fun as it is grape harvest season on my new P2, so the first time on a tri bike. The tri bike is definitely the right choice now that I've done both. Happy to answer any questions you may have. I'll be doing the full there next year so will be riding it with some frequency between now and then.
New Thread
General Discussion Iron Distance Race Groups » Full Vineman Triathlon : Official Thread Rss Feed  

of 29