BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Manatees Roar into the 20s! CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 127

2020-01-23 12:11 PM
in reply to: cdban66

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area
Subject: RE: Manatees Roar into the 20s! CLOSED

Originally posted by cdban66

Originally posted by JBacarella 

Did you see the story of the dormant iguanas. I have been laughing all day about the guy who put a bunch of them in his car to bar-b-que. They warmed up inside of his car and went crazy, causing him to crash his car. In my mind I have an image of mini Jurassic going crazy in his car.

I live near a town that supposedly pays $50 for a dead iguana. They are a non-native nuisance to the area. I thought I should go out and collect them off the sidewalks one morning and submit them for income.

Ooo! Early retirement plan!

2020-01-23 12:12 PM
in reply to: melbo55

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by melbo55

Originally posted by leatherneckpa

Can I come out and play?  I'd like a group to help me hold myself accountable.

NAME:  Mike Flanagan (aka Big Mike or Iron Mike, because I ride Iron Butt endurance motorcycle rides)

STORY:  I am a 61 yr old Marine and retired Federal law enforcement officer.  I spent 23 years walking the dark side, working maximum security penitentiaries.  I completed one tri back in 10/2012, the Blueman.  I got back into training in November, after I retired from my second career, teaching high school science.  I became a T2 diabetic in August and decided it was time for me to put ME first for a change.  Since then I have only missed three scheduled workouts in the last two months and I am absolutely loving the journey.

FAMILY STATUS: I've been married to my long-suffering better-half, Cindy, for over 38 years.  We have one daughter and two grandsons (12 and 6).  I don't talk about the USIL.  Cindy keeps two cats; Chloe and Mittens.  I keep one Airedale named Samson.  We also have 19 chickens and 2 ducks roaming around the homestead.

CURRENT TRAINING:  My training log has always been public.  Since I have been seriously sedentary for LONG time I am really only interested in building a good base for my one race and one planned event for 2020.  December was just building every week.  January has been three weeks of Base with one Recovery week scheduled next week.  After that I am going to be using two Base weeks and one Recovery week.  I have read that we older folk need to allow ourselves more recovery time.  My base schedule is Mon AM=short walk, Mon PM=med swim; Tu=long bike; Wed=long swim; Th=long walk; Fri AM=short bike, Fri PM=short swim and Grandpa Duty.

THIS YEAR'S RACES/EVENTS: Only one race and one special event.  My youngest brother and I will be doing the Lumberjack Sprint on August 2nd in Duboistown, PA.  Then on Saturday, August 29th I will celebrate my 62nd birthday by biking the entire 62 mile Pine Creek Rail Trail through the PA Grand Canyon and the Pine Creek Gorge.  I will plan a more active season for 2021

GOALS/OBJECTIVES/DESIRES: Well, obviously I want to  improve my own health, maybe even get off the diabetic meds.  But most importantly, I want to set a good fitness example for my grandsons and my daughter.  Last I knew, she was over 300, just like me.  I want better for her and believe that I need to set the example.

WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD MANATEE:  The last time I was on BT regularly I joined the Tri-ing for Weight Loss group.  I like to think I was fairly active, more so than most.  I am not a lurker.  But I am a great cheerleader and believe in celebrating all the "little" goals we should be setting for ourselves and for each other.

I would like to vouch for Mike (not that we need to, just adding my 2 cents).  I was with him in the weight loss group he mentioned, plus he's a fellow Pennsylvanian!

In that case, Mike is in

2020-01-23 12:21 PM
in reply to: UberClydesdale

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by UberClydesdale

I've got a question for the Manatees. For those of you who are married or in a relationship, does your partner support your training? Is your partner a fellow athlete? 

I ask because I'm finding it difficult lately to find the time to train. It always seems like something urgent needs to be handled and since I get off work first, I end up with being the one to do the errands.

It is just frustrating, as my wife isn't an athlete. She loved the fact that I was a USMS swimmer when we started dating, but it seems like my swimming isn't a priority that she values. 

So I'm just curious how everyone does it and how do your partner's support it. --Tom

I am married and we have one dog.  Kevin generally supports my training. Kevin mountain bikes but kind of thinks marathons, Ironman, half Ironman, etc. is a little bit crazy.  But yeah, he doesn't get bent out of shape if I get up early to train or if I need to do something after work. We try to coordinate so that my after work stuff is when he wants to mtb anyway. Sometimes, we put Fend For Self for dinner on those nights.

I keep a Google Calendar called Janyne's Training and put all of my upcoming training that I know of. He sometimes references it before making plans (but often not!). I know that he schedules mtb trips when he knows that I have long rides anyway.  (Having a longer term training plan has been helpful in this way -- see also, my Chattanooga 70.3 plans in this thread)

I actually got into long course tri when Kevin was mostly a whitewater kayaker.  He was gone A LOT (there is no whitewater in Raleigh!) and I filled my weekends with long training rides.  We had an elderly dog that couldn't really be boarded at the time so I stayed home with her and rode my bike.

Oh, one other thing.  I select events based on what there is for him to do in the area.  I did the St. George marathon last fall because Kevin wanted to mtb there.  I'm doing the Chattanooga 70.3 because Kevin likes the trails in the area.

2020-01-23 1:17 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA

Cindy has always been supportive of me when I have decided to train.  With that said, things have gotten a lot easier for me since I retired.  I generally drop her off at the bank and then go to the Y for whatever the schedule demands.

Have you tried to sit down with your wife and work out a calendar that can fill both your needs?  Include her in the planning.  Cindy absolutely loves that I use Google Calendar for pretty much everything outside the gym.  We have shared our calendars across both phones,  just like we have shared the Our Groceries app.  That has reduced some of the overlap.  In our case, the first person to put something in GC has priority over the latter person, unless it is something REALLY important.

Another thing that helped me is that I send her an email every morning after my workout.  It motivated her to ask me to set up a gentler program for her.  So now she has her own planned schedule for 3 days a week, currently 25 mins a day, going to 30 mins a day in February.  It's a 25 minute drive into town for us and I really didn't want to drive in on the weekends but Cindy wanted to do one of her workouts on Saturday because the bank doesn't close until 6 on Fridays.  Now Saturday is our errand day, after she gets her workout in.

Compromise and teamwork is how I've stayed happily married for 38 years.

2020-01-23 1:20 PM
in reply to: jmkizer

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA

Thanks for the assist Melanie.  And to you Janyne for opening the door.

2020-01-23 1:27 PM
in reply to: leatherneckpa

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

No problem! I updated the roster on my Dashboard. 

If you are on Strava, we are over there at at https://www.strava.com/clubs/manatees (not a requirement, just an additional way for us to stalk each other and give Kudos/thumbs up).

2020-01-23 1:44 PM
in reply to: melbo55

User image

Champion
Bronze member
Originally posted by melbo55

Can I come out and play?  I'd like a group to help me hold myself accountable.

NAME:  Mike Flanagan (aka Big Mike or Iron Mike, because I ride Iron Butt endurance motorcycle rides)

STORY:  I am a 61 yr old Marine and retired Federal law enforcement officer.  I spent 23 years walking the dark side, working maximum security penitentiaries.  I completed one tri back in 10/2012, the Blueman.  I got back into training in November, after I retired from my second career, teaching high school science.  I became a T2 diabetic in August and decided it was time for me to put ME first for a change.  Since then I have only missed three scheduled workouts in the last two months and I am absolutely loving the journey.

FAMILY STATUS: I've been married to my long-suffering better-half, Cindy, for over 38 years.  We have one daughter and two grandsons (12 and 6).  I don't talk about the USIL.  Cindy keeps two cats; Chloe and Mittens.  I keep one Airedale named Samson.  We also have 19 chickens and 2 ducks roaming around the homestead.

CURRENT TRAINING:  My training log has always been public.  Since I have been seriously sedentary for LONG time I am really only interested in building a good base for my one race and one planned event for 2020.  December was just building every week.  January has been three weeks of Base with one Recovery week scheduled next week.  After that I am going to be using two Base weeks and one Recovery week.  I have read that we older folk need to allow ourselves more recovery time.  My base schedule is Mon AM=short walk, Mon PM=med swim; Tu=long bike; Wed=long swim; Th=long walk; Fri AM=short bike, Fri PM=short swim and Grandpa Duty.

THIS YEAR'S RACES/EVENTS: Only one race and one special event.  My youngest brother and I will be doing the Lumberjack Sprint on August 2nd in Duboistown, PA.  Then on Saturday, August 29th I will celebrate my 62nd birthday by biking the entire 62 mile Pine Creek Rail Trail through the PA Grand Canyon and the Pine Creek Gorge.  I will plan a more active season for 2021

GOALS/OBJECTIVES/DESIRES: Well, obviously I want to  improve my own health, maybe even get off the diabetic meds.  But most importantly, I want to set a good fitness example for my grandsons and my daughter.  Last I knew, she was over 300, just like me.  I want better for her and believe that I need to set the example.

WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD MANATEE:  The last time I was on BT regularly I joined the Tri-ing for Weight Loss group.  I like to think I was fairly active, more so than most.  I am not a lurker.  But I am a great cheerleader and believe in celebrating all the "little" goals we should be setting for ourselves and for each other.

I would like to vouch for Mike (not that we need to, just adding my 2 cents).  I was with him in the weight loss group he mentioned, plus he's a fellow Pennsylvanian!

me, too! It is good to see you back "in the saddle", Mike.
2020-01-23 1:45 PM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by jmkizer

No problem! I updated the roster on my Dashboard. 

If you are on Strava, we are over there at at https://www.strava.com/clubs/manatees (not a requirement, just an additional way for us to stalk each other and give Kudos/thumbs up).

Also, feel free to join the JoGo Challenge!

2020-01-23 1:48 PM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

I've got a question for the Manatees. For those of you who are married or in a relationship, does your partner support your training? Is your partner a fellow athlete? 

I ask because I'm finding it difficult lately to find the time to train. It always seems like something urgent needs to be handled and since I get off work first, I end up with being the one to do the errands.

It is just frustrating, as my wife isn't an athlete. She loved the fact that I was a USMS swimmer when we started dating, but it seems like my swimming isn't a priority that she values. 

So I'm just curious how everyone does it and how do your partner's support it. --Tom

i am supe duper lucky. My husband supports everything that I do, and try to do. He is the ultimate sherpa and up for all sorta of escapades. Including travelling with or hosting other athletes (usually other BTers) sight unseen.I hope you can figure out how to work your training in without household stigma.
2020-01-23 1:48 PM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

I am married and we have one dog.  Kevin generally supports my training. Kevin mountain bikes but kind of thinks marathons, Ironman, half Ironman, etc. is a little bit crazy.  But yeah, he doesn't get bent out of shape if I get up early to train or if I need to do something after work. We try to coordinate so that my after work stuff is when he wants to mtb anyway. Sometimes, we put Fend For Self for dinner on those nights.

I keep a Google Calendar called Janyne's Training and put all of my upcoming training that I know of. He sometimes references it before making plans (but often not!). I know that he schedules mtb trips when he knows that I have long rides anyway.  (Having a longer term training plan has been helpful in this way -- see also, my Chattanooga 70.3 plans in this thread)

I actually got into long course tri when Kevin was mostly a whitewater kayaker.  He was gone A LOT (there is no whitewater in Raleigh!) and I filled my weekends with long training rides.  We had an elderly dog that couldn't really be boarded at the time so I stayed home with her and rode my bike.

Oh, one other thing.  I select events based on what there is for him to do in the area.  I did the St. George marathon last fall because Kevin wanted to mtb there.  I'm doing the Chattanooga 70.3 because Kevin likes the trails in the area.

One thing that has worked for me is to think of training time as having Time Slots.  Before work is one time slot. I can run at lunch about once a week so that's another one. Kevin and I have negotiated weekend mornings -- do your own thing and meet for lunch -- so that's two more.  After work is a little trickier if I need to get a ride or run in due to dinner duties.  This time of year, weeknights are negotiated on a week-by-week basis. During the summer, Tues/Thur evenings are typically good time slots.

2020-01-23 3:42 PM

My wife is super supportive of my training, although I've certainly had an eye roll or two when I needed to buy something new. I've kinda gone all in with a bike, smart trainer, etc. But I'm pretty busy with my job so I have always been pretty good about setting aside time for family. With that said, I am in the very early stages here. Our pool is a pretty decent drive, so I've only been getting there on the weekends, but I take the kids when I go. I've been doing most of my workouts at night, but they are only 30-40 minutes max so far. So things could change when I get to the point I need to start doing "long" runs and rides. I know a few folks in here have commented on whether they are morning people or not. I am definitely NOT a morning person. But I also know that when I get to a point where bike rides and runs need to be at least an hour long, I am going to have to start getting up early and do them before work so that I am not spending most of my evenings doing them. The really long weekend rides will likely start pretty early as well, as we generally don't really get out and about going on things until around 10-11 on the weekends anyway. So I think if I can adapt to adjust my training to fit into family time, rather than forcing family to fit into my training time, it should work out ok.

2020-01-23 6:18 PM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Have any of you heard from Rob, Jill, or Sherri? I think that they each posted an introduction and then disappeared. Are we really that scary?

I've PM'ed them all and nada.

2020-01-23 8:20 PM

User image

Expert

My wife is not an athlete, but very supportive. I honestly believe I have the best PR person out there when I do an Ironman. She has a limited interest in shorter course races. I think they are too short for her to make a friend (she has made a friend at every race I've done 70.3 or longer).

When I started doing triathlons, she knew I needed this, I was very unhealthy and have a stressful job. Our kids were all under 14 and active in sports, so we negotiated time. Like the Runch. most of my runs are done at lunch time.

Biking was dependent on what we had going on. When the kids were younger it was dependent on what they had going on. Sometimes I would have to ride on the trainer at 10:00 at night, especially if I was coaching one of their teams, or someone needed help with homework.

I am swim challenged, we really don't have easily accessible public pools and you have roughly 90 days you can swim in Lake Huron without it being dangerously cold. It did work in the summer, because she would hang out at the beach while dad swam back and forth, or they would go into the house and check every once in a while to make sure I wasn't dead.

We became empty nesters in August and it is much easier, because our only obligation is to us. She would rather have me exercise than sit in a chair and watch TV. Dinners and nights out are negotiated times.

I think the key is to negotiate me time, for both of you. Especially if you have kids at home. Everyone needs some me time and I guard mine jealously.
2020-01-23 11:33 PM

Have any of you heard from Rob, Jill, or Sherri? I think that they each posted an introduction and then disappeared. Are we really that scary?

Rob has his own group that he is heading up in the mentor forums. I wasn't sure why he joined here. Hopefully that one is going well.

I wish Jill stayed, she was my Alaska connection.
2020-01-24 7:59 AM
in reply to: alaskatri

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by alaskatri

Rob has his own group that he is heading up in the mentor forums. I wasn't sure why he joined here. Hopefully that one is going well. I wish Jill stayed, she was my Alaska connection.

I'm going to go ahead and remove Jill, Sheri, and Rob from the 2020 Roster.  If they have a change of heart (or schedule or whatever), I'll add them back. 

Every year we have a few people that are enthusiastic joiners for a day and we never hear from again.

2020-01-24 8:18 AM

User image

Master
Toronto
Bronze member

Happy Friday Manatees! 

It's such an important discussion on partner support. My DH has done triathlons and running and we both try to make space for one another's training (though he's much more sporadic). That said, we have definitely had some bumps and being in the middle of having small kids and two full-time jobs it's an on-going process. There's always the personal part though. For me, I really always want to be doing everything but that's not realistic and at this point in my life I need to know and prioritize before I impact our family time.  I tend to kind of have a season off then on and have done shorter events than i did before the kids came along. 

Like Janyne, i mostly think in time slots. At this point, the kids go to bed pretty early so i have lunch and after bed time slots to get stuff done. I do my swim training with the local tri club who very conveniently had a session at 8:30pm which is crazy late but is the perfect thing for my family so we can do dinner and bedtime. And that is my only commitment out of the house. Everything else can be done more flexibly or at home. Morning isn't really going to happen with that late swim. I still really need sleep and the kids wake up at 6am. 

So, i do my best to think through what and how my workouts will work and then we usually discuss at some point, particularly for the weekend when workouts get longer/we have commitments to plan around. Communication is always the thing. Not just about logistics but how important the training, how the other sees it (can problematic if they don't see/respect how important it is) and to make sure that both partners' priorities are being met. 

2020-01-24 8:49 AM
in reply to: juniperjen

User image

Raleigh, North Carolina
Hi all,

Checking in!

Regarding support from spouses - mine is generally somewhat supportive. She definitely recognizes the benefits of staying active and I don't have too much trouble minimizing the impact on her for short workouts. The long workouts are much harder. Our daughter is 14 months now and has gotten much more difficult to care for (she's into everything, constantly); my teens are pretty much self-sufficient thankfully. In the past, I managed to get a quick workout or two in essentially by having a flexible work schedule or by getting up early. Early or late workouts aren't really in the cards for me now and with working 3 jobs (1 full time and two on the side), neither is taking a few hours for a long ride mid-week. So I'm essentially in a holding period of doing the occasional run when I can until things let up in summer.

As Janyne noted, our retention rate of new members is kinda low. I'm just speculating as to why, but I might as well make some use of my Psyc degree as to why I think this is:

1. it's overwhelming. A relatively new person coming in may be enthusiastic, but when things kick off with our group, they kickoff big time. In just a couple of days, we had pages of new content in the forum. A new person likely feels like they need to keep up with all of this in order to get up to speed and be part of the group which suddenly seems like a BIG time and effort commitment. A good rule of thumb on human behavior is that the harder it is to do something, the less likely it is.

2. The are the new kid at school. I love that this group is longstanding and established. I love that I've known you all for many years and the support that comes with long lasting relationships. At the same time, for someone new, this can be intimidating. There are inside jokes, nicknames, etc that they don't know.

Neither of these things are big impediments to being a Manatee, but they might be just enough to push someone on the fence off on the wrong side of it.

In more positive news, I wear my Racing Manatees often around the house and it drives my wife crazy that she doesn't have any idea of what it's about. "Did you get that at a race?", "How do you race a Manatee? and why???". I finally told her what it was all about, but had some good fun in the meantime.
2020-01-24 9:10 AM
in reply to: awm007

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by awm007 Hi all, Checking in! Regarding support from spouses - mine is generally somewhat supportive. She definitely recognizes the benefits of staying active and I don't have too much trouble minimizing the impact on her for short workouts. The long workouts are much harder. Our daughter is 14 months now and has gotten much more difficult to care for (she's into everything, constantly); my teens are pretty much self-sufficient thankfully. In the past, I managed to get a quick workout or two in essentially by having a flexible work schedule or by getting up early. Early or late workouts aren't really in the cards for me now and with working 3 jobs (1 full time and two on the side), neither is taking a few hours for a long ride mid-week. So I'm essentially in a holding period of doing the occasional run when I can until things let up in summer. As Janyne noted, our retention rate of new members is kinda low. I'm just speculating as to why, but I might as well make some use of my Psyc degree as to why I think this is: 1. it's overwhelming. A relatively new person coming in may be enthusiastic, but when things kick off with our group, they kickoff big time. In just a couple of days, we had pages of new content in the forum. A new person likely feels like they need to keep up with all of this in order to get up to speed and be part of the group which suddenly seems like a BIG time and effort commitment. A good rule of thumb on human behavior is that the harder it is to do something, the less likely it is. 2. The are the new kid at school. I love that this group is longstanding and established. I love that I've known you all for many years and the support that comes with long lasting relationships. At the same time, for someone new, this can be intimidating. There are inside jokes, nicknames, etc that they don't know. Neither of these things are big impediments to being a Manatee, but they might be just enough to push someone on the fence off on the wrong side of it. In more positive news, I wear my Racing Manatees often around the house and it drives my wife crazy that she doesn't have any idea of what it's about. "Did you get that at a race?", "How do you race a Manatee? and why???". I finally told her what it was all about, but had some good fun in the meantime.

Adam, I think you're right about those reasons for poor retention! I'd also add to the enthusiastic component, that the New Year's start-up of the group often gets those who are just getting back into working out, getting healthy, etc and like many who have great plans for the NY those plans go out the window fairly quickly.  

Thankfully, we do seem to keep a few of the new people!

2020-01-24 9:12 AM
in reply to: amd723

User image

Master
Orlando

I've decided to be optimistic and declare my knee area weirdness healed, so I joined the Tour of Sufferlandria!  Any other Sufferfest peeps sign up yet?  

2020-01-24 9:46 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA

Ann-Marie, I LOVE your signature quote!  I have a close friend (more like a brother) from my penitentiary days who used to say that often.  I have never seen it anywhere else, until now.

2020-01-24 9:58 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA

Okay, it's been three weeks of yo-yo-ing but I finally broke the 370 mark.  I'd kind of like to get to 365 or less before next week's T2 follow-up with the dr.  I suppose that will be my  life from now on, 6 month follow-ups ad infinitum.

Found another good reason to have my phone with me on my walk/ride days.  I was instantly sold on using Sirius' Classic Rock Workout music.  But today I stumbled onto using my camera to snap the summary screen after my rides.  My Y has three Expresso bikes and I love the ability to ride different courses.  Even better, the Y my brother Jack uses also has them.  He's 5 yrs younger and a LOT more fit, but we could eventually compare rides, if I ever get to the Challenging ones.

Anyway, I have a particular ride that I enjoy which sort of simulates the profile for the Lumberjack tri.  It's called the Alpine Splash.  This month I am using that so I can compare progress between rides.  Rather than trust my faulty memory, for some reason today it dawned on me that I could take a pic of the summary for loading into BT later.  Now I no longer have to wonder if I remembered my mileage correctly, and I can add a metric that I used to watch a lot back in 2012, HR.  Of course, that means that I can only use the one Expresso where it still works.

2020-01-24 10:12 AM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by amd723

Originally posted by awm007 Hi all, Checking in! Regarding support from spouses - mine is generally somewhat supportive. She definitely recognizes the benefits of staying active and I don't have too much trouble minimizing the impact on her for short workouts. The long workouts are much harder. Our daughter is 14 months now and has gotten much more difficult to care for (she's into everything, constantly); my teens are pretty much self-sufficient thankfully. In the past, I managed to get a quick workout or two in essentially by having a flexible work schedule or by getting up early. Early or late workouts aren't really in the cards for me now and with working 3 jobs (1 full time and two on the side), neither is taking a few hours for a long ride mid-week. So I'm essentially in a holding period of doing the occasional run when I can until things let up in summer. As Janyne noted, our retention rate of new members is kinda low. I'm just speculating as to why, but I might as well make some use of my Psyc degree as to why I think this is: 1. it's overwhelming. A relatively new person coming in may be enthusiastic, but when things kick off with our group, they kickoff big time. In just a couple of days, we had pages of new content in the forum. A new person likely feels like they need to keep up with all of this in order to get up to speed and be part of the group which suddenly seems like a BIG time and effort commitment. A good rule of thumb on human behavior is that the harder it is to do something, the less likely it is. 2. The are the new kid at school. I love that this group is longstanding and established. I love that I've known you all for many years and the support that comes with long lasting relationships. At the same time, for someone new, this can be intimidating. There are inside jokes, nicknames, etc that they don't know. Neither of these things are big impediments to being a Manatee, but they might be just enough to push someone on the fence off on the wrong side of it. In more positive news, I wear my Racing Manatees often around the house and it drives my wife crazy that she doesn't have any idea of what it's about. "Did you get that at a race?", "How do you race a Manatee? and why???". I finally told her what it was all about, but had some good fun in the meantime.

Adam, I think you're right about those reasons for poor retention! I'd also add to the enthusiastic component, that the New Year's start-up of the group often gets those who are just getting back into working out, getting healthy, etc and like many who have great plans for the NY those plans go out the window fairly quickly.  

Thankfully, we do seem to keep a few of the new people!

I'm sure that we can be overwhelming!  Hopefully not scary, though!

2020-01-24 10:16 AM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by amd723

I've decided to be optimistic and declare my knee area weirdness healed, so I joined the Tour of Sufferlandria!  Any other Sufferfest peeps sign up yet?  

Woo hoo!

ToS is up in the air for me. I am hoping that the AppleTV version will be available by then.

Back in November, the developers said "I am really pressing our teams hard to get AppleTV out the door before ToS 2020."  Will they make it or not?

2020-01-24 10:16 AM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Okay, it's been three weeks of yo-yo-ing but I finally broke the 370 mark.  I'd kind of like to get to 365 or less before next week's T2 follow-up with the dr.  I suppose that will be my  life from now on, 6 month follow-ups ad infinitum.

Congratulations!

2020-01-24 10:20 AM

User image

Master
Orlando

Ann-Marie, I LOVE your signature quote!  I have a close friend (more like a brother) from my penitentiary days who used to say that often.  I have never seen it anywhere else, until now.

Thanks! My father used to say it, so i stole it from him

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Manatees Roar into the 20s! CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 127