BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Manatees - 2019 Edition - Practice Maximum Enthusiasm - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 107

2019-05-28 12:02 PM
in reply to: ceilidh

User image

Champion
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Manatees - 2019 Edition - Practice Maximum Enthusiasm - CLOSED

What is the cost point people are thinking about for the T-shirts. I looked but couldn't find where we had finalized that.

Has anyone made shirts and have a good site?

Has anyone started this project?

I can but I need the above answered.

2019-05-28 12:10 PM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by ceilidh

Originally posted by jmkizer

Originally posted by glfprncs I'm now searching for a half that is non ocean, sleeveless wetsuit legal, rolling bike, flatter run with cooler temps for the future.

Let's talk about the Mythical Dream Half. 

IM Chattanooga 70.3 could be this race. Or it could be hot.

White Lake -- Bike not rolling, just flat. Run flat but no shade. They keep on playing with the dates on this one so it will really depend. When I did the spring race, it was only in the 60s -- both air and water temperature. That year it was May 2nd. This year it was at the end of April. The fall race is in September and that is usually still pretty hot and not wetsuit legal.

IM 70.3 North Carolina could be this race -- but saltwater. I haven't done it but I think that Virginia has the same saltwater issue.

IM 70.3 Santa Rosa could be good. The air temperature will be hot but they have no humidity so not hot at a ll compared to Augusta. The date is going to change for this next year. They are putting the full at the end of July like it was for Vineman. Not sure what the date for the half will be.

I am looking at an earlyish spring one that has these qualifications. Except I don't mind ocean swims (too much).

Robin, talk to Adam about IM 70.3 Virginia if you don't want to do Chattanooga.  I guess Gulf Coast could be an option for you as well. It was a rough swim this year but I don't think that's typical.

2019-05-28 12:18 PM
in reply to: jmkizer

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by glfprncs I'm now searching for a half that is non ocean, sleeveless wetsuit legal, rolling bike, flatter run with cooler temps for the future.

White Lake -- Bike not rolling, just flat. Run flat but no shade. They keep on playing with the dates on this one so it will really depend. When I did the spring race, it was only in the 60s -- both air and water temperature. That year it was May 2nd. This year it was at the end of April. The fall race is in September and that is usually still pretty hot and not wetsuit legal.

IM 70.3 North Carolina could be this race -- but saltwater. I haven't done it but I think that Virginia has the same saltwater issue.

IM 70.3 Santa Rosa could be good. The air temperature will be hot but they have no humidity so not hot at a ll compared to Augusta. The date is going to change for this next year. They are putting the full at the end of July like it was for Vineman. Not sure what the date for the half will be.

I am looking at an earlyish spring one that has these qualifications. Except I don't mind ocean swims (too much).

Robin, talk to Adam about IM 70.3 Virginia if you don't want to do Chattanooga.  I guess Gulf Coast could be an option for you as well. It was a rough swim this year but I don't think that's typical.

My typical problem is I need what ever I choose to be over and done in April at the latest. I can train in fall and winter but the cabin business (and my Mom living with me in the summer) makes for crappy training in the summer time. Gulf Coast is one and the Great Floridian is one I have looked at as well.

2019-05-28 12:20 PM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

What is the cost point people are thinking about for the T-shirts. I looked but couldn't find where we had finalized that.

I'm not sure that we have discussed price. Custom Ink seems to be a decent place to order if we do something online. I think that Lisa said that she has used them before. They have a low minimum order and a free design tool so that's good. I have played with the site and made some designs but then we got bogged down in "what are the manatee colors" and stopped making progress. I wasn't so into the "black and blue" so it may be my fault.

2019-05-28 12:34 PM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

I'm not sure that we have discussed price. Custom Ink seems to be a decent place to order if we do something online. I think that Lisa said that she has used them before. They have a low minimum order and a free design tool so that's good. I have played with the site and made some designs but then we got bogged down in "what are the manatee colors" and stopped making progress. I wasn't so into the "black and blue" so it may be my fault.

I'll start: I am partial to blue so.... I would skip the black unless it was a black shirt with bright blue lettering/ design (to be SEEN). The only colors I really don't like are orange and grey.  I am okay with long sleeve, short sleeve, tech, non tech, fitted, not fitted, gender specific or gender neutral. I am not too picky on cost... say less than 30 bucks????

2019-05-28 12:39 PM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

I'll start: I am partial to blue so.... I would skip the black unless it was a black shirt with bright blue lettering/ design (to be SEEN). The only colors I really don't like are orange and grey.  I am okay with long sleeve, short sleeve, tech, non tech, fitted, not fitted, gender specific or gender neutral. I am not too picky on cost... say less than 30 bucks????

$30 is fine with me. If we are going to wear the shirt for the photo but not run in them, any kind of shirt is fine with me.

This is as far as I got.

(Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 1.39.13 PM.png)

Attachments
----------------
Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 1.39.13 PM.png (844KB - 2 downloads)

2019-05-28 12:39 PM
in reply to: glfprncs

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by glfprncs Goose Pond Island half iron-May 26, 2019 Up at 4:15, leisurely breakfast and a cup of coffee. Headed to venue at 5:20 to arrive at 5:30. Scottsboro, AL is in central time zone, so it was really light even that early. Parking was steps away from transition, so aired up tires and loaded up water and nutrition at the car and wheeled Simon to rack. Very small race. Less than 260 in half and sprint races, so there was ample room to rack bikes which was a dream come true. Swim was in a shallow lake and the water temp was 86 degrees!!!!!!! Women went off in wave 3 at 7:09 a m. I'd been sick all week and still had some upper respiratory crud, so I struggled a little at the start. I was pretty wheezy and the woman next to me insisted on swimming on top of me for 25 strokes or so. I couldn't get away from her, so I finally had enough and gave her a little elbow nudge and had some room. At this point I wasn't feeling so good, so had to talk myself back to a longer, more glidey swim stroke to get my together. Finally felt better about 500 yards in and the rest of the swim was fine. Finished just under 41 minutes. I was excited about the bike course. Gentle rollers through pretty farmland in a valley. I followed orders and started out at a higher rpm and lower wattage and built through the first hour. I then kept it at 65%-70% of ftp for most of the ride, backing off the last 30 minutes as I was starting to feel the heat. I really struggle with my variability index and was pleased to get an "atta girl" from my coach for a VI of 1.05. My heartrate stayed really stable even though the temps were in the low 90s once I got off the bike. The best thing is that I love my bike, Simon. It's SO much more comfortable than my Felt was and I can just hunker down in aero and not have to focus on how much pain I'm in. Then we ran...sort of. Truly, it was a death march. The heat in the South started 10 days ago out of the blue. We are 8 degrees higher than average and dealing with temps we usually don't see until July. I don't tolerate the heat at all when I run, and I haven't found a solution with regards to adaptation. It was a long, hot slog. There were ample aid stations that had water, Base hydro and lots of ice. I was glad to finish. Temps during the run were mid 90s. About 45 min later I was sick as can be. Felt faint and ready to puke. Finally felt better an hour later. I've felt ill every time I've finished a half iron race. Not sure if it's a blood pressure thing post race, a heat thing, a hydration thing or a perfect storm combination of all 3. I was pretty excited that I didn't feel nauseated on the run (which has happened every half I've done to this point), but was frustrated that the nausea arrive shortly thereafter. I've really worked with my nutrition and hydration plan the past 8 months to get things worked out to prevent the nausea after the bike, and was hoping I'd found a solution. Maybe I have and this is simply how my body reacts after the exertion. I just hope it can handle twice the distance in 19 weeks. Dinner with friends who surprised me with a 48th birthday cake. This was a nice local tri. The RD also runs IM Chattanooga & Chatt 70.3. You really needed to drive the bike and run courses as there weren't many people to follow and the run had a few quirky spots. Those of us who took the time to drive it were fine. Those who didn't found themselves completely lost and added 3+ miles to an already long, hot run. I'd go again if it promised to be 10 degrees cooler. Plus, it was $125. Entry + hotel + expenses still cheaper than Augusta 70.3 in my backyard. I'm now searching for a half that is non ocean, sleeveless wetsuit legal, rolling bike, flatter run with cooler temps for the future.

I am impressed at your fortitude! Well done!

2019-05-28 12:46 PM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by Hot Runner Thanks; will check out the free trial situation once I get closer to finishing up the plan I'm on now. Also possible I'll just ask my coach for a plan, but it seems silly when I'm not planning to race at all this year, at least triathlon. Yoga/strength might be useful as well; I think I have the mental toughness part covered with surgery and screws in bones without narcotic painkillers (they just made me puke) and PT that involves a couple of hours a day of forcibly bending/straightening a joint that would really rather just stay stuck in one place!

I'm pretty sure that you have the mental toughness down!

I think you'll do well with one of these plans. 

One more follow-up comment. While it's probably neither here nor there but Jordan Rapp was hired by Zwift partially do develop some tri-related stuff.  A few months back on Slowtwitch, he said, "Working on triathlon plans. Certainly that's a very obvious goal and definitely a part of why I was hired. "

Of course being good at triathlon is not the same as helping others be good at triathlon. I just thought that it was interesting.

2019-05-28 1:03 PM

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member
Still thinking about it. I'm not really into getting a smart trainer right now; apparently Zwift really works best with that. Not sure about Sufferfest, It's less the hammering every workout (which I could see myself doing with Sufferfest), cool videos, or social aspects that interest me than having a well-structured, long-range program. Maybe I'm weird--I don't like biking indoors, so I don't really have any expectations that it be fun or entertaining. It's just work so I can race well and enjoy my outdoor rides more.

Might end up going with coaching later this summer once I can make some race plans for running, or possibly Trainer Road. I would just make the swim part of the plan myself based on how things are progressing.
2019-05-28 1:03 PM

User image

Master
Orlando

My typical problem is I need what ever I choose to be over and done in April at the latest. I can train in fall and winter but the cabin business (and my Mom living with me in the summer) makes for crappy training in the summer time. Gulf Coast is one and the Great Floridian is one I have looked at as well.

Great Floridian is in my neck of the woods and uses the roads i use when i want hill training. I've not done the race, but know a lot about it b/c of its proximity to me and from those who have raced it. It is way different than Gulf Coast, eg, CG swim is ocean and can be really rough. GF is a lake swim and unless wind is crazy will be a smooth swim; CG bike is flat, GF is hilly. Don't let the Florida thing fool you, Clermont has hills. Not mountains, but shortish steep hills. Out of towners are usually surprised by them. Run : both are flat ( i believe), though in years past GF was on the multi-use trail and there is some elevation on it, so not completely flat!

So you have 2 pretty different races to choose from! In addition, don't expect the crowds and hoopla at GF as you get from an IM branded race. The race entry is small and you will not have crowds cheering you on.  So, if that makes a difference to you, consider that.

2019-05-28 1:09 PM
in reply to: Hot Runner

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by Hot Runner Still thinking about it. I'm not really into getting a smart trainer right now; apparently Zwift really works best with that. Not sure about Sufferfest, It's less the hammering every workout (which I could see myself doing with Sufferfest), cool videos, or social aspects that interest me than having a well-structured, long-range program. Maybe I'm weird--I don't like biking indoors, so I don't really have any expectations that it be fun or entertaining. It's just work so I can race well and enjoy my outdoor rides more. Might end up going with coaching later this summer once I can make some race plans for running, or possibly Trainer Road. I would just make the swim part of the plan myself based on how things are progressing.

To add to the factors to consider - Sufferfest has free training plans with a subscription. It has it for various stand alone bike stuff as well as triathlon plans. For example,  I will soon start a bike plan that will work on strengthening the weakness identified in my 4DP test.  They also just launched a customized training plan program that is -as I understand it, someplace b/w a can plan and 1 on 1 coaching and really inexpensive. 

So, lots of things for you to consider! have fun with that 

2019-05-28 1:30 PM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by Hot Runner Still thinking about it. I'm not really into getting a smart trainer right now; apparently Zwift really works best with that. Not sure about Sufferfest, It's less the hammering every workout (which I could see myself doing with Sufferfest), cool videos, or social aspects that interest me than having a well-structured, long-range program. Maybe I'm weird--I don't like biking indoors, so I don't really have any expectations that it be fun or entertaining. It's just work so I can race well and enjoy my outdoor rides more. Might end up going with coaching later this summer once I can make some race plans for running, or possibly Trainer Road. I would just make the swim part of the plan myself based on how things are progressing.

I understand. The trainer is a tool that I use if the weather is bad or the workout is short enough that "it's not worth it" to ride in traffic for 20 minutes before I can start my workout. Intervals are often better done on the trainer anyway.

I honestly think that all three programs are quite good and any of them could work for you. It's kind of a good-better-best choice with the differences being up to the individual's preferences and/or technology setup. 

Smart versus non-smart trainers: I know that Adam uses Zwift on a non-smart trainer and I think that Jim uses The Sufferfest on a non-smart trainer. I listen to the TrainerRoad podcast and I know that they have discussed using TR on a non-smart trainer so there is that.

Mac/Windows/iOS/Android: This is the next consideration -- what kind of device do you plan to use to run this program and how much horsepower does the program require? My sense is that Zwift requires the most horsepower from your machine and graphics card.

System Requirements:

2019-05-28 1:44 PM

User image

Raleigh, North Carolina
I know that Adam uses Zwift on a non-smart trainer

It's true, I do. I have a Kurt Kinetic that can send power information but not the full ERG mode where the software adjusts resistance for you. I still enjoy Zwift a lot and can't say that I feel like I'm missing out on much. It would be cool to have the hills in the program reflected in the trainer, I guess, but on the other hand it's pretty nice to just spin up them. Also, much of my training lately has been power based so I wouldn't be using ERG mode for that anyway. I don't have any other access to power info, so I've been happy with Zwift. I agree with Janyne - for a one hour workout, it's really nice to just hop on and go.

Robin, talk to Adam about IM 70.3 Virginia if you don't want to do Chattanooga. I guess Gulf Coast could be an option for you as well. It was a rough swim this year but I don't think that's typical.

I put up a race report on my profile. I thought the bike course was a lot of fun. Mostly fast with some hills to keep in interesting. It's probably not a PR flat course like IM 70.3 NC might be. The swim was current assisted and the run was mostly shaded (though two loop out and back is pretty boring), but not entirely so. This was year 1, so I think the RD is keen to improve it and was asking for feedback on Facebook. Happy to talk more if you want!
2019-05-28 3:07 PM

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member
I have a P2Max Power meter and would be training with power. Dumb trainer at the moment (Cycle-Ops Magneto); no plans to upgrade, at least until I get a job offer. I have had a crazy amount of expenses this year related to medical bills and non or only partly refundable travel and races. Just not in the market for spending on equipment right now. Program would run on my I-Mac. Have a phone with Android but to be honest, if I'm going to be able to see it clearly to use while riding, it's got to be on a bigger screen!

I didn't get one of the positions I interviewed for in Maui and will probably turn down the other if offered. Just getting too late in the game to handle that move with pets. Giving Oahu schools until two weeks from Friday, but so far no one from there has even notified me of a position there. (They choose interviewees from an applicant pool; I can't view the jobs myself); after that am going to assume I will be working here or in Oregon (or unemployed, as the case may be) and go ahead and make my race plans accordingly (i.e. Crater Lake Marathon or half).
2019-05-28 3:07 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by amd723

Great Floridian is in my neck of the woods and uses the roads i use when i want hill training. I've not done the race, but know a lot about it b/c of its proximity to me and from those who have raced it. It is way different than Gulf Coast, eg, CG swim is ocean and can be really rough. GF is a lake swim and unless wind is crazy will be a smooth swim; CG bike is flat, GF is hilly. Don't let the Florida thing fool you, Clermont has hills. Not mountains, but shortish steep hills. Out of towners are usually surprised by them. Run : both are flat ( i believe), though in years past GF was on the multi-use trail and there is some elevation on it, so not completely flat!

So you have 2 pretty different races to choose from! In addition, don't expect the crowds and hoopla at GF as you get from an IM branded race. The race entry is small and you will not have crowds cheering you on.  So, if that makes a difference to you, consider that.

I am a little familiar with Clermont. I have been there and done some biking. Yep, hills. I can train for those here, though. I have a friend who lives there so that is a plus. The IM hoo hah would be great, but not necessary for me. I would HATE the swim they had at GC this year.  I had intended to do the race near here, now called Oconeeman. But like its predecessor, is not a great race for a variety of reasons. I just need to be done with any big training and racing well before May. I had also looked into HIIT races. I did one near you once. I was not impressed with the new race director so that is off the list.

Edited by ceilidh 2019-05-28 3:20 PM
2019-05-28 3:08 PM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by Hot Runner I have a P2Max Power meter and would be training with power. Dumb trainer at the moment (Cycle-Ops Magneto); no plans to upgrade, at least until I get a job offer. I have had a crazy amount of expenses this year related to medical bills and non or only partly refundable travel and races. Just not in the market for spending on equipment right now. Program would run on my I-Mac. Have a phone with Android but to be honest, if I'm going to be able to see it clearly to use while riding, it's got to be on a bigger screen! I didn't get one of the positions I interviewed for in Maui and will probably turn down the other if offered. Just getting too late in the game to handle that move with pets. Giving Oahu schools until two weeks from Friday, but so far no one from there has even notified me of a position there. (They choose interviewees from an applicant pool; I can't view the jobs myself); after that am going to assume I will be working here or in Oregon (or unemployed, as the case may be) and go ahead and make my race plans accordingly (i.e. Crater Lake Marathon or half).
Sorry about the job. I'll keep my fingers crossed for Oahu!

2019-05-28 3:12 PM
in reply to: awm007

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by awm007
It's true, I do. I have a Kurt Kinetic that can send power information but not the full ERG mode where the software adjusts resistance for you. I still enjoy Zwift a lot and can't say that I feel like I'm missing out on much. It would be cool to have the hills in the program reflected in the trainer, I guess, but on the other hand it's pretty nice to just spin up them. Also, much of my training lately has been power based so I wouldn't be using ERG mode for that anyway. I don't have any other access to power info, so I've been happy with Zwift. I agree with Janyne - for a one hour workout, it's really nice to just hop on and go.
Robin, talk to Adam about IM 70.3 Virginia if you don't want to do Chattanooga. I guess Gulf Coast could be an option for you as well. It was a rough swim this year but I don't think that's typical.
I put up a race report on my profile. I thought the bike course was a lot of fun. Mostly fast with some hills to keep in interesting. It's probably not a PR flat course like IM 70.3 NC might be. The swim was current assisted and the run was mostly shaded (though two loop out and back is pretty boring), but not entirely so. This was year 1, so I think the RD is keen to improve it and was asking for feedback on Facebook. Happy to talk more if you want!
Thanks Adam. I may have follow up questions. ANY one I choose will be a PR if I finish since I am probably a One and Done person and I have yet to venture past an Olympic distance.

2019-05-28 4:07 PM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by amd723

I am a little familiar with Clermont. I have been there and done some biking. Yep, hills. I can train for those here, though. I have a friend who lives there so that is a plus. The IM hoo hah would be great, but not necessary for me. I would HATE the swim they had at GC this year.  I had intended to do the race near here, now called Oconeeman. But like its predecessor, is not a great race for a variety of reasons. I just need to be done with any big training and racing well before May. I had also looked into HIIT races. I did one near you once. I was not impressed with the new race director so that is off the list.

Clearly you need to to the Chattanooga 70.3! We can make it a Manatee thing ;-)

2019-05-28 4:13 PM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by Hot Runner I have a P2Max Power meter and would be training with power. Dumb trainer at the moment (Cycle-Ops Magneto); no plans to upgrade, at least until I get a job offer. I have had a crazy amount of expenses this year related to medical bills and non or only partly refundable travel and races. Just not in the market for spending on equipment right now. Program would run on my I-Mac. Have a phone with Android but to be honest, if I'm going to be able to see it clearly to use while riding, it's got to be on a bigger screen! I didn't get one of the positions I interviewed for in Maui and will probably turn down the other if offered. Just getting too late in the game to handle that move with pets. Giving Oahu schools until two weeks from Friday, but so far no one from there has even notified me of a position there. (They choose interviewees from an applicant pool; I can't view the jobs myself); after that am going to assume I will be working here or in Oregon (or unemployed, as the case may be) and go ahead and make my race plans accordingly (i.e. Crater Lake Marathon or half).

Ack! Sorry the job hunt is dragging on.

Regarding the trainer stuff, I'm thinking that The Sufferfest and Trainer Road would probably be the best fit for you. Both have training plans. Trainer Road is closet to what you are doing now, just mount your phone to your handlebars and go. Provide your own entertainment. They have bike and tri plans. I think that Randee and Lisa both use TR. 

The Sufferefest has bike and tri programs with yoga/strength to complement those. If you want to check it out, The Sufferfest has a one week trial (automatically cancels after one week so you don't even have to worry about autopay).

2019-05-28 8:54 PM

User image

Expert
It's true, my trainer is not smart. I also use virtual watts. I have no idea how accurate it is, but it is consistent. Resistance is controlled by gearing and it is opposite of what you would do on the road. Big front and small back is up the hill and small front big back is down the hill.
I use a cycle ops trainer too.
The program you choose should fit your needs and personality. I know both zwift and The Sufferfest have free trials. I would try one one week and the other the next and buy the one you like more.
2019-05-28 9:06 PM
in reply to: #5253173

User image

North Augusta, South Carolina
I have a CycleOps Supermagneto Pro dumb trainer. I ride indoors with Zwift paired through my power meter.

My coach gives me structured workouts based on power, so I really don't 'need' the smart trainer. I also ride outdoors at least every other weekend for hills and bike handling.

I like Zwift simply for the reduction in boredom

2019-05-29 8:05 AM
in reply to: JBacarella

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by JBacarella It's true, my trainer is not smart. I also use virtual watts. I have no idea how accurate it is, but it is consistent. Resistance is controlled by gearing and it is opposite of what you would do on the road. Big front and small back is up the hill and small front big back is down the hill. I use a cycle ops trainer too. The program you choose should fit your needs and personality. I know both zwift and The Sufferfest have free trials. I would try one one week and the other the next and buy the one you like more.

Originally posted by glfprncs I have a CycleOps Supermagneto Pro dumb trainer. I ride indoors with Zwift paired through my power meter. My coach gives me structured workouts based on power, so I really don't 'need' the smart trainer. I also ride outdoors at least every other weekend for hills and bike handling. I like Zwift simply for the reduction in boredom

Good points, all! If your coach is giving you structured workouts, Zwift and Trainer Road both support that -- they have tools for you to add them to their software. If you are looking to do workouts in one of the programs own plans, all three offer that.

2019-05-29 9:23 AM

User image

Raleigh, North Carolina

Originally posted by JBacarella It's true, my trainer is not smart. I also use virtual watts. I have no idea how accurate it is, but it is consistent. Resistance is controlled by gearing and it is opposite of what you would do on the road. Big front and small back is up the hill and small front big back is down the hill. I use a cycle ops trainer too. The program you choose should fit your needs and personality. I know both zwift and The Sufferfest have free trials. I would try one one week and the other the next and buy the one you like more.

Originally posted by glfprncs I have a CycleOps Supermagneto Pro dumb trainer. I ride indoors with Zwift paired through my power meter. My coach gives me structured workouts based on power, so I really don't 'need' the smart trainer. I also ride outdoors at least every other weekend for hills and bike handling. I like Zwift simply for the reduction in boredom

Good points, all! If your coach is giving you structured workouts, Zwift and Trainer Road both support that -- they have tools for you to add them to their software. If you are looking to do workouts in one of the programs own plans, all three offer that.

https://whatsonzwift.com/ is a very user-friendly way to check out Zwift programs and content. I tended to make my own a lot though as Zwift's tend to be a lot of up and down with the power levels.
2019-05-29 9:29 AM

User image

Raleigh, North Carolina

Originally posted by awm007
Thanks Adam. I may have follow up questions. ANY one I choose will be a PR if I finish since I am probably a One and Done person and I have yet to venture past an Olympic distance.

Happy to give you my number if you want to talk just send me a direct message! There were a lot of first timers at IM 70.3 VA, for what that's worth.
2019-05-29 10:21 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Simsbury, Connecticut

Clearly you need to to the Chattanooga 70.3! We can make it a Manatee thing ;-)

I could be convinced to go back!

Edited by mtnbikerchk 2019-05-29 10:22 AM
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Manatees - 2019 Edition - Practice Maximum Enthusiasm - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 107