BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Manatee Mayhem Part Deux - 2017 Edition Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 44

2017-09-07 4:37 PM
in reply to: JBacarella

User image

Subject: RE: Manatee Mayhem Part Deux - 2017 Edition
I'm happy to hear about that trainer rule of thumb! I rarely get to ride on the road and do most of my training on my trainer with Zwift. Depending what course or workout I'm doing sometimes I'm completely shot after just 45 mins.

2017-09-07 4:52 PM

User image

Master
Orlando
Originally posted by JBacarella
Originally posted by jmkizer

Originally posted by amd723

Originally posted by lisac957

Originally posted by Hot Runner Guessing my return trip might be impacted to some extent as I'm transiting through Atlanta Sunday afternoon, and probably a lot of people will be evacuating via that route. Hope the Floridians stay safe!

Crossing my fingers for you - I have a feeling Sunday travel through ATL is going to be dicey. Traffic jams already being reported on I-75 North coming from Florida... all hotels on the highway sold out... even metro Atlanta hotels are filling to capacity. I think people are trying to decide if they stay or head north, and a lot may wait until Sunday to make the decision? Just speculation. I would TOTALLY offer my fellow manatee a place to stay if you get stuck here, but my sister and her two boys are evacuating to my house tomorrow so my 2-bedroom house will be full. Please keep us updated - and hope you have a great race despite the issues!

These storms are fickle. Watchful waiting is about all that you can do.

Hang in there!

They are fickle! I'm sticking with my guess that it will move further east of the coast and not be such an issue. Although with every passing update that course is a little less likely! But I believe it will happen - mainly b/c I have a 5 hour bike Sunday and I DO NOT want to do that on the trainer

How do the winds look on Saturday? Rideable? Can you flip flop your weekend training?

I thought about doing that, but we are supposed to start feeling TS winds early am Sunday, so don't think I can get my 18 run in then.  While I will hate it, if i keep things the same I can run and, ugh, spend some quality time on the trainer.  Still, i'm hoping for a change in Irma's path or timing (for the better!

Boo! The only other thing that I can think of is moving your rest day and using a vacation day :-(

On the trainer the rule of thumb is 1.5 times the time on the road. You could actually have a more effective workout without doing a full 5 hours on the trainer. Check my math but 3:30 on the trainer should be equal to the work of 5 hours on the road. You may still want to gouge your eyes out before it's over.Riding in a hurricane, image the speed you would get with that tail wind (not recommended).
I've heard that ratio, buy have a hard time fully embracing it as I feel like I'm slacking! I did a 3 hr trainer yesterday and I almost poked my eyes out! Riding in the hurricane would be interesting - 150 mph one way, negative 150 the other!!
2017-09-07 5:39 PM
in reply to: amd723

Master
Northern IL

Originally posted by Hot Runner Guessing my return trip might be impacted to some extent as I'm transiting through Atlanta Sunday afternoon, and probably a lot of people will be evacuating via that route. Hope the Floridians stay safe!

Crossing my fingers for you - I have a feeling Sunday travel through ATL is going to be dicey. Traffic jams already being reported on I-75 North coming from Florida... all hotels on the highway sold out... even metro Atlanta hotels are filling to capacity. I think people are trying to decide if they stay or head north, and a lot may wait until Sunday to make the decision? Just speculation. I would TOTALLY offer my fellow manatee a place to stay if you get stuck here, but my sister and her two boys are evacuating to my house tomorrow so my 2-bedroom house will be full. Please keep us updated - and hope you have a great race despite the issues!

Hang in there!

They are fickle! I'm sticking with my guess that it will move further east of the coast and not be such an issue. Although with every passing update that course is a little less likely! But I believe it will happen - mainly b/c I have a 5 hour bike Sunday and I DO NOT want to do that on the trainer

How do the winds look on Saturday? Rideable? Can you flip flop your weekend training?

I thought about doing that, but we are supposed to start feeling TS winds early am Sunday, so don't think I can get my 18 run in then.  While I will hate it, if i keep things the same I can run and, ugh, spend some quality time on the trainer.  Still, i'm hoping for a change in Irma's path or timing (for the better!

Boo! The only other thing that I can think of is moving your rest day and using a vacation day :-(

On the trainer the rule of thumb is 1.5 times the time on the road. You could actually have a more effective workout without doing a full 5 hours on the trainer. Check my math but 3:30 on the trainer should be equal to the work of 5 hours on the road. You may still want to gouge your eyes out before it's over.Riding in a hurricane, image the speed you would get with that tail wind (not recommended).
I've heard that ratio, buy have a hard time fully embracing it as I feel like I'm slacking! I did a 3 hr trainer yesterday and I almost poked my eyes out! Riding in the hurricane would be interesting - 150 mph one way, negative 150 the other!!

You would be slacking in some regards. I've heard that advice too, but it's mostly wishful thinking. You're not spending 1/3 of your ride coasting or whatnot. Some aspects may be pushed a little more on the trainer, others are a bit less. 

That said, I still don't know that 5 hrs on the trainer is going to be great for you. Some things like saddle discomfort or something similar could be exacerbated on the trainer and you'd have more to recover from than planned, affecting much of the week after.

I've also had a notable lack of work on the support & balance areas, and riding more on the trainer didn't really help that since they're not getting used.

There are some things to do that can help get through the work on the trainer. Some would stay within keeping it easy, and just varying things some instead of the monotonous spinning that many do. Some intensity is possible too, but would need to see more about the plan to give recommendations. Recovery matters too. Simply arriving at the same stress score isn't necessarily the same thing for what aspects are developed too.

2017-09-07 7:54 PM
in reply to: brigby1

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by brigby1

Hang in there!

You would be slacking in some regards. I've heard that advice too, but it's mostly wishful thinking. You're not spending 1/3 of your ride coasting or whatnot. Some aspects may be pushed a little more on the trainer, others are a bit less. 

That said, I still don't know that 5 hrs on the trainer is going to be great for you. Some things like saddle discomfort or something similar could be exacerbated on the trainer and you'd have more to recover from than planned, affecting much of the week after.

I've also had a notable lack of work on the support & balance areas, and riding more on the trainer didn't really help that since they're not getting used.

There are some things to do that can help get through the work on the trainer. Some would stay within keeping it easy, and just varying things some instead of the monotonous spinning that many do. Some intensity is possible too, but would need to see more about the plan to give recommendations. Recovery matters too. Simply arriving at the same stress score isn't necessarily the same thing for what aspects are developed too.

when I ride on the trainer I find a workout- usually on trainer road, that is as close to the same as I can find to my plan workout.

2017-09-07 8:58 PM
in reply to: TXTriRook

User image

Expert
Originally posted by TXTriRook

I'm happy to hear about that trainer rule of thumb! I rarely get to ride on the road and do most of my training on my trainer with Zwift. Depending what course or workout I'm doing sometimes I'm completely shot after just 45 mins.

Zwift, for me was like a high intensity time trial. I couldn't control my desire to not lose, so I would throttle myself the entire time.
I like the Sufferfest videos
2017-09-08 7:19 AM

Master
Northern IL

Originally posted by TXTriRook I'm happy to hear about that trainer rule of thumb! I rarely get to ride on the road and do most of my training on my trainer with Zwift. Depending what course or workout I'm doing sometimes I'm completely shot after just 45 mins.
Zwift, for me was like a high intensity time trial. I couldn't control my desire to not lose, so I would throttle myself the entire time. I like the Sufferfest videos

I never tried Zwift, seems too geared towards roadies. Haven't really like groups with roadies I've been on because it's as someone on here put it best, roadie tactics tend to be being an a-hole towards the other riders. I would rather borrow more from TTT principles at times and get a group going as fast as possible.

Sufferfest has been fantastic. I'm not familiar with the videos that are online only now, but many of the ones released for download in the earlier going were both very motivational and developed appropriate fitness for us.

2017-09-08 7:33 AM
in reply to: amd723

Master
Northern IL

Originally posted by brigby1

Originally posted by amd723 ]I've heard that ratio, buy have a hard time fully embracing it as I feel like I'm slacking! I did a 3 hr trainer yesterday and I almost poked my eyes out! Riding in the hurricane would be interesting - 150 mph one way, negative 150 the other!!

when I ride on the trainer I find a workout- usually on trainer road, that is as close to the same as I can find to my plan workout.

That's generally best to do. Moving around intensity and volume can be a little tricky. Most of the time, longer workouts are to just get through. Some can push up the intensity some, but usually more so as the event approaches. At the same time, the period farther out is also likely to have much higher intensity workouts coupled with the easy long ones, like the Sufferfest ones just mentioned. When the intensity of the longer ride goes up, these others will go down in some form or other (intensity, frequency, both), possibly being omitted entirely due to the "race pace" work being done elsewhere. So that's where understanding the plan comes in.

2017-09-08 8:37 AM
in reply to: Hot Runner

User image

Simsbury, Connecticut
Originally posted by Hot Runner
Have not tossed any cookies for six hours now so hoping at least that my tummy is on the mend.

silver lining: last minute weight loss? :D

Hope you're feeling better ready to ROCK this weekend!
2017-09-08 10:34 AM
in reply to: mtnbikerchk

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Racing Manatees!!!

September 9-10
Jim - Sunrise Side HIM on Saturday
Karen - Ironman 70.3 World Championship on Saturday (656)
Melanie - Ironman Lake Placid 70.3 on Sunday (1175)
Robin P - Gravel Grinder on Sunday

Is anyone else racing?

2017-09-08 10:37 AM
in reply to: jmkizer

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Stay safe everyone! Chris and Hands, I hope the storm has lost some of its bluster by the time it get to you. Lisa and Robin, I hope that it's rains and winds don't affect you. Karen, I hope that this has no impact on your travels. Everyone, I hope that your family stays safe and sound.

2017-09-08 10:38 AM
in reply to: mtnbikerchk

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member
Sigh...at almost 5'8" and 115-120 pounds (no doubt on the low end of that now, if not below), weight loss isn't something I need! The last time I thought about that was maybe 20 years ago, when I got up to 135 a couple of times while student teaching and then living in China.

Feeling somewhat better today--breakfast (yogurt, bananas, toast) has stayed down. Mainly just feel wrung out, guts feel a bit shell-shocked. Hoping I can continue to improve--right now I don't think my body is up to the steep climb on the bike or the run, unless maybe at such a leisurely "tourist" pace that I might be well and truly DFL. (My AG starts LAST!)

I went down to the river and swam today and it was actually quite pleasant. Right on the border of wetsuit-legal--they won't make the final call until 5 AM tomorrow. Hoping for wetsuit (I brought my sleeveless shortie, which is perfect for borderline temps) not because I need it but because I will stay warmer waiting for the start and en route to the bike. Water (76-77) is fine with or without; treated myself to a swimskin on sale at expo so I can wear that if needed; sadly, I think I have shrunk since I bought it--it doesn't feel tight anymore!

Will just have to play it by ear. At this point I feel well enough to start and finish the swim. I think my body will let me know as soon as I start the big climb on the bike. If it's a "no" will just do what I can do finish and collect the hardware. If "yes", will do my best. Run is going to be tough at best--I've been having tendinitis issues in my foot and haven't actually run over 30 minutes on the road since my last race (I know--this race is just cursed). Just figure at that point, the rest of my body and everyone else's will be hurting anyway, so who cares?!

2017-09-08 10:41 AM
in reply to: Hot Runner

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by Hot Runner Sigh...at almost 5'8" and 115-120 pounds (no doubt on the low end of that now, if not below), weight loss isn't something I need! The last time I thought about that was maybe 20 years ago, when I got up to 135 a couple of times while student teaching and then living in China. Feeling somewhat better today--breakfast (yogurt, bananas, toast) has stayed down. Mainly just feel wrung out, guts feel a bit shell-shocked. Hoping I can continue to improve--right now I don't think my body is up to the steep climb on the bike or the run, unless maybe at such a leisurely "tourist" pace that I might be well and truly DFL. (My AG starts LAST!) I went down to the river and swam today and it was actually quite pleasant. Right on the border of wetsuit-legal--they won't make the final call until 5 AM tomorrow. Hoping for wetsuit (I brought my sleeveless shortie, which is perfect for borderline temps) not because I need it but because I will stay warmer waiting for the start and en route to the bike. Water (76-77) is fine with or without; treated myself to a swimskin on sale at expo so I can wear that if needed; sadly, I think I have shrunk since I bought it--it doesn't feel tight anymore! Will just have to play it by ear. At this point I feel well enough to start and finish the swim. I think my body will let me know as soon as I start the big climb on the bike. If it's a "no" will just do what I can do finish and collect the hardware. If "yes", will do my best. Run is going to be tough at best--I've been having tendinitis issues in my foot and haven't actually run over 30 minutes on the road since my last race (I know--this race is just cursed). Just figure at that point, the rest of my body and everyone else's will be hurting anyway, so who cares?!

We are all sending feel better vibes your way!

2017-09-08 10:57 AM

User image

Master
Orlando

Racing Manatees!!!

September 9-10

Is anyone else racing?

Race well Manatees!!

This time for sure Jim!!

2017-09-08 12:26 PM

User image

Alpharetta, Georgia
Bronze member

Stay safe everyone! Chris and Hands, I hope the storm has lost some of its bluster by the time it get to you. Lisa and Robin, I hope that it's rains and winds don't affect you. Karen, I hope that this has no impact on your travels. Everyone, I hope that your family stays safe and sound.

thank you <3

Went over lunch for gas (3-car wait at each pump) and a few more groceries (water shelves almost empty but otherwise the store was stocked well). My sister and her boys are in the metro now, ready to ride this out as a family with me. I'm so glad they are here!

We got an advisory this morning to be prepared to work from home Monday and Tuesday. 

Thankful I have a treadmill and trainer in the house.

2017-09-08 12:41 PM

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida

Thanks, we've done what we can, shutters are up at multiple houses, yards are cleaned, etc. We have a small amount of stuff left on the to do list before she arrives, but there should be time tonight and Sat morning to get it done. I'm not happy with the most recent updates, but nothing to do now but wait. 

Thanks as well to all of you that have been so kind as to open your homes to a guy you've never even met. I can't tell you how much it has meant to know you all care.

Janyne, I'll probably be counting on you to update folks for me, I'll try to update you as much as I can. BTW, is Kevin's dad ok?

2017-09-08 1:06 PM

User image

Zwift, for me was like a high intensity time trial. I couldn't control my desire to not lose, so I would throttle myself the entire time.
I like the Sufferfest videos

I used to do that all the time and am still guilty of caving to the refusing to let someone beat me up a hill every now and then. Thankfully they have a lot of workout options that eliminate that. I've heard great things about Sufferfest but am yet to try one. Does your trainer resistance adjust on those like it does with Zwift?

Good luck racers and more so to those living in Irma's path! Jesse Thomas did some good course recon which was fun to read. Going to be a tough race!

2017-09-08 1:08 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Cypress, Texas
Popping in for an update.

Survived Harvey with no major issues, just a leaking bad window seal that caused a little bit of an annoyance in my home office. Other than that we got spared while neighborhoods next to us didn't get so lucky. Pretty much spent the last 1 1/2 weeks helping out people as much as we can. From tearing down dry wall, mopping floors, cooking meals, delivering meals, organizing stuff etc. it's been pretty busy.

I hope all of our Manatees in Florida are hunkered down and out of harms way as much as possible. Will be praying for you guys.

As far as my health is concerned, my neurologist is pretty happy with the progress. She switched my IV infusions from every 3 weeks to every 4 weeks. I'm also back to work as of 2 weeks ago. In about a month from now she will do another nerve conduction study and see where we are. If that looks good we will probably discontinue the IV all together. Symptoms have majorly improved. Dysautonomia is mostly under control with the occasional flare up. Inflammation still an issue at times, but better. Dry heaving finally gone. I've started to do some easy activities, like walking and skating. No running or biking yet. Will try to swim some next week. I didn't take advantage of doing a once in a lifetime open water swim through the city of Houston.

Markus

Edited by johnthecat 2017-09-08 1:10 PM
2017-09-08 1:12 PM
in reply to: TXTriRook

Master
Northern IL

Originally posted by TXTriRook I'm happy to hear about that trainer rule of thumb! I rarely get to ride on the road and do most of my training on my trainer with Zwift. Depending what course or workout I'm doing sometimes I'm completely shot after just 45 mins.
Zwift, for me was like a high intensity time trial. I couldn't control my desire to not lose, so I would throttle myself the entire time. I like the Sufferfest videos
I used to do that all the time and am still guilty of caving to the refusing to let someone beat me up a hill every now and then. Thankfully they have a lot of workout options that eliminate that. I've heard great things about Sufferfest but am yet to try one. Does your trainer resistance adjust on those like it does with Zwift? Good luck racers and more so to those living in Irma's path! Jesse Thomas did some good course recon which was fun to read. Going to be a tough race!

Sufferfest is primarily about the video. Would have to check into their latest app & program capabilities. For the videos, I just pedal harder.

2017-09-08 6:03 PM

User image

Veteran
Western Australia
On the trainer the rule of thumb is 1.5 times the time on the road. You could actually have a more effective workout without doing a full 5 hours on the trainer. Check my math but 3:30 on the trainer should be equal to the work of 5 hours on the road. You may still want to gouge your eyes out before it's over.
Riding in a hurricane, image the speed you would get with that tail wind (not recommended).
the problem is that eventually that tail wind will turn into a head wind or a cross wind in order for you to get back to your starting point.
2017-09-08 6:13 PM
in reply to: cdban66

User image

Veteran
Western Australia
Originally posted by cdban66

Thanks, we've done what we can, shutters are up at multiple houses, yards are cleaned, etc. We have a small amount of stuff left on the to do list before she arrives, but there should be time tonight and Sat morning to get it done. I'm not happy with the most recent updates, but nothing to do now but wait. 

Thanks as well to all of you that have been so kind as to open your homes to a guy you've never even met. I can't tell you how much it has meant to know you all care.

Janyne, I'll probably be counting on you to update folks for me, I'll try to update you as much as I can. BTW, is Kevin's dad ok?

Chris and Hands I hope that you are ok and that by some miracle she quietens right down before she gets to you.
2017-09-08 6:14 PM

User image

Veteran
Western Australia

Racing Manatees!!!

September 9-10

Is anyone else racing?

good luck every one. I hope you have great races.

2017-09-08 6:28 PM
in reply to: cdban66

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Kevin's dad is a long story. Here goes:

Kevin had a fairly normal relationship with his family growing up. He is the youngest of three siblings -- by several years so maybe an afterthought. His family home neat South Bend, Indiana backed up to his grandmother's house. He spent a lot of time with grandma when he was growing up. He was the only sibling to attend college. He went to Purdue, against is parents wishes. He was able to score some scholarships to pay for part of his freshman year and that swayed them. He was also able to participate in IBM's (paid) internship program and then helped as well.  When he graduated from Purdue, IBM offered him a job in the Raleigh area and I met him shortly thereafter. 

While we were dating, he visited his family for holidays and so on. We dated for about a year, got married after a not to terribly long engagement and about six months later, his mom died suddenly. About six months after that, Kevin's dad married someone (Sandy) closer to our age than to his own age. Ever since then, the relationship has gotten more distant all the time. She had kids from her first marriage and they seem to be the priority. Kevin and I have been married more than 24 years (which means they have been married for over 23 years). They have visited us exactly once during that time. We were visiting them every other year until the last time when we went down to see them and when we got there, only his dad was there.  She had gone to Michigan at the last minute to attend a junior high school volleyball tournament (not kidding) -- because there were college recruiters there.  Really.  We only found out about this after driving 12 hours to see them. And of course Kevin's dad was in a bad mood about the whole thing.

Basically, we hear from them for Christmas and Kevin's birthday. Last year, they called for his birthday and said, "The funniest thing happened! We sent your card to Kenny (his brother)!" Kevin was not amused. This year, he got a card with an all caps and underlines, "Stay in touch!" note. Kevin called immediately and got a generic voicemail message. Kevin looked up what number they called from last time they called and he used that one (we think FL landline?). He left messages on both numbers in July. We have not heard back. Stay in touch indeed!

Oh, they summer in Michigan (near Sandy's kids) but consider Florida their residence (but refer to "up north" as "home" so who knows really).  We don't know if they are in Michigan or Florida now. They have another issue that Sandy's mom, who has zippo in retirement savings and basically lives with them, is probably in Florida even if they are not. When in Florida, they are in a condo in Englewood near Chris. They are on Placida Road near South McCall.

TL;DR We don't even know what state they are in or have their current phone number so no idea.

2017-09-08 6:28 PM
in reply to: johnthecat

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by johnthecat Popping in for an update. Survived Harvey with no major issues, just a leaking bad window seal that caused a little bit of an annoyance in my home office. Other than that we got spared while neighborhoods next to us didn't get so lucky. Pretty much spent the last 1 1/2 weeks helping out people as much as we can. From tearing down dry wall, mopping floors, cooking meals, delivering meals, organizing stuff etc. it's been pretty busy. I hope all of our Manatees in Florida are hunkered down and out of harms way as much as possible. Will be praying for you guys. As far as my health is concerned, my neurologist is pretty happy with the progress. She switched my IV infusions from every 3 weeks to every 4 weeks. I'm also back to work as of 2 weeks ago. In about a month from now she will do another nerve conduction study and see where we are. If that looks good we will probably discontinue the IV all together. Symptoms have majorly improved. Dysautonomia is mostly under control with the occasional flare up. Inflammation still an issue at times, but better. Dry heaving finally gone. I've started to do some easy activities, like walking and skating. No running or biking yet. Will try to swim some next week. I didn't take advantage of doing a once in a lifetime open water swim through the city of Houston. Markus

Thanks for checking in!

2017-09-08 6:45 PM
in reply to: StaceyK

Master
Northern IL

Originally posted by StaceyK
Originally posted by JBacarella On the trainer the rule of thumb is 1.5 times the time on the road. You could actually have a more effective workout without doing a full 5 hours on the trainer. Check my math but 3:30 on the trainer should be equal to the work of 5 hours on the road. You may still want to gouge your eyes out before it's over. Riding in a hurricane, image the speed you would get with that tail wind (not recommended).
the problem is that eventually that tail wind will turn into a head wind or a cross wind in order for you to get back to your starting point.

Uber

2017-09-08 7:56 PM

User image

Master
Orlando

Kevin's dad is a long story. Here goes:

Kevin had a fairly normal relationship with his family growing up. He is the youngest of three siblings -- by several years so maybe an afterthought. His family home neat South Bend, Indiana backed up to his grandmother's house. He spent a lot of time with grandma when he was growing up. He was the only sibling to attend college. He went to Purdue, against is parents wishes. He was able to score some scholarships to pay for part of his freshman year and that swayed them. He was also able to participate in IBM's (paid) internship program and then helped as well.  When he graduated from Purdue, IBM offered him a job in the Raleigh area and I met him shortly thereafter. 

While we were dating, he visited his family for holidays and so on. We dated for about a year, got married after a not to terribly long engagement and about six months later, his mom died suddenly. About six months after that, Kevin's dad married someone (Sandy) closer to our age than to his own age. Ever since then, the relationship has gotten more distant all the time. She had kids from her first marriage and they seem to be the priority. Kevin and I have been married more than 24 years (which means they have been married for over 23 years). They have visited us exactly once during that time. We were visiting them every other year until the last time when we went down to see them and when we got there, only his dad was there.  She had gone to Michigan at the last minute to attend a junior high school volleyball tournament (not kidding) -- because there were college recruiters there.  Really.  We only found out about this after driving 12 hours to see them. And of course Kevin's dad was in a bad mood about the whole thing.

Basically, we hear from them for Christmas and Kevin's birthday. Last year, they called for his birthday and said, "The funniest thing happened! We sent your card to Kenny (his brother)!" Kevin was not amused. This year, he got a card with an all caps and underlines, "Stay in touch!" note. Kevin called immediately and got a generic voicemail message. Kevin looked up what number they called from last time they called and he used that one (we think FL landline?). He left messages on both numbers in July. We have not heard back. Stay in touch indeed!

Oh, they summer in Michigan (near Sandy's kids) but consider Florida their residence (but refer to "up north" as "home" so who knows really).  We don't know if they are in Michigan or Florida now. They have another issue that Sandy's mom, who has zippo in retirement savings and basically lives with them, is probably in Florida even if they are not. When in Florida, they are in a condo in Englewood near Chris. They are on Placida Road near South McCall.

TL;DR We don't even know what state they are in or have their current phone number so no idea.

ugh!

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Manatee Mayhem Part Deux - 2017 Edition Rss Feed  

of 44