Other Resources 2021 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Manatees Dooo Eeeet!!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
Show Per page

of 34

2021-05-07 2:53 PM
in reply to: ceilidh

User image

Master
Orlando
Subject: RE: Manatees Dooo Eeeet!!!

Originally posted by ceilidh Happy FriYAY. Anyone racing or just playing?

No racing for me til September unless I add something last minute   So, typical weekend of running Saturday and gravel ride Sunday. I also may be painting my workout room.   

2021-05-07 4:10 PM

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida

Final Trail Work Day of the season for me on Saturday. Sunday is a trip to a park outside of Tampa for Mother's day. DD1 and her husband are coming over from O-Town and we are heading up with DD2 and her husband and the kids. Ann asked and the kids came through! 

Actually have a plan for the Idiot Ride (50 miles of bad decisions) and I am looking at something on the SouthEast Gravel calendar for early July in SC. I have to see if any of the Grupetto de Gravel wants to go up, one of the guys has a summer place an hour away from the starting line. 

2021-05-08 7:10 AM
in reply to: cdban66

User image

Champion
Originally posted by cdban66

Final Trail Work Day of the season for me on Saturday. Sunday is a trip to a park outside of Tampa for Mother's day. DD1 and her husband are coming over from O-Town and we are heading up with DD2 and her husband and the kids. Ann asked and the kids came through! 

Actually have a plan for the Idiot Ride (50 miles of bad decisions) and I am looking at something on the SouthEast Gravel calendar for early July in SC. I have to see if any of the Grupetto de Gravel wants to go up, one of the guys has a summer place an hour away from the starting line. 

Where in SC? That all sounds fun. Good for the kids for your kids doing right for Mother's Day?
2021-05-08 7:12 AM
in reply to: amd723

User image

Champion
Originally posted by amd723

No racing for me til September unless I add something last minute   So, typical weekend of running Saturday and gravel ride Sunday. I also may be painting my workout room.   

When you get done with the workout room, come here and paint some
2021-05-08 7:13 AM
in reply to: melbo55

User image

Champion
Originally posted by melbo55

Yard and garden work this weekend, weather permitting.  Racing next weekend!

I can't wait to hear all about your race!
2021-05-09 7:47 AM

User image

Expert
Happy Mother's Day, to all of our mothers.

2021-05-09 10:40 AM
in reply to: JBacarella

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by JBacarella Happy Mother's Day, to all of our mothers.

Yes, Happy Mother's Day!

2021-05-10 9:07 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Chris, are you thinking of doing Valhalla on July 10th?  I have it on my calendar but I haven't actually registered for it yet.

Nancy and Anne-Marie, what do you think?

BTW, if you are interested in the Southeast Gravel series, you might want to listen to The Gravel Ride podcast dated May 4th

http://thegravelride.libsyn.com/website

Edited by jmkizer 2021-05-10 9:07 AM
2021-05-10 9:32 AM
in reply to: jmkizer

User image

Champion
Originally posted by jmkizer

Chris, are you thinking of doing Valhalla on July 10th?  I have it on my calendar but I haven't actually registered for it yet.

BTW, if you are interested in the Southeast Gravel series, you might want to listen to The Gravel Ride podcast dated May 4th

i want to ride all of their races. Dammit! Next year, I swear!
2021-05-10 9:40 AM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by ceilidh

i want to ride all of their races. Dammit! Next year, I swear!

Sounds fun!

2021-05-10 12:48 PM

User image

Master
Orlando

Hmm, it's interesting. I just don't know that it is in my wheel house with over 4500 feet of climbing over 46 miles (short course). I had about 1/10th of that yesterday on my 28 miler! Something to think about though...

2021-05-10 1:22 PM
in reply to: amd723

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Hmm, it's interesting. I just don't know that it is in my wheel house with over 4500 feet of climbing over 46 miles (short course). I had about 1/10th of that yesterday on my 28 miler! Something to think about though...

Yeah.  I was thinking Greenwood might be more Claremont-like.  Maybe we can do the short course in October or next April?  I only suggested that one because someone said Southeast Gravel July and Valhalla would be that event.

2021-05-10 2:04 PM

User image

Master
Orlando

Yeah.  I was thinking Greenwood might be more Claremont-like.  Maybe we can do the short course in October or next April?  I only suggested that one because someone said Southeast Gravel July and Valhalla would be that event.

yeah, I was bummed that Valhalla is their hardest event bc it’s pretty good timing. April could possibly work as a tune up to Choo . October would probably depend upon whether I do the November Cades Cove race I’m signed up to do Since I have harvest half in September,. Phew! Look at all these race possibilities this year!

New Thread
Other Resources 2021 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Manatees Dooo Eeeet!!! Rss Feed  
Show Per page

of 34