Other Resources 2021 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Manatees Dooo Eeeet!!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
Show Per page

of 22

2021-02-23 6:10 PM
in reply to: jmkizer

User image

Master
Orlando
Subject: RE: Manatees Dooo Eeeet!!!

Originally posted by jmkizer

Originally posted by cdban66

Originally posted by jmkizer

Originally posted by cdban66

Good day, I hope your weekend is going well. How is everyone doing on the JoGo? I think there is one week to go, although I have to admit that time is but a blur at this point. Enjoy the rest of the day, and I hope to see some of you on the Zoom call on Monday.

Thanks for posting this, Chris!

--

Monday the is the monthly Zoom call, if anyone is interested.

---

The last  Monday  of the month at 11:30am eastern (10:30 central, 9:30 mountain, 8:30 pacific).

Monday Meetup: https://bit.ly/RacingManatee

Password: manatee

Good to see you today, Janyne, and even better to know that you are whittling down the bike options

Enjoy the week everyone, Karen I hope that the good outweighs the bad!!!

Thanks for listening to my bike talk!  I did email the shop about the Niner. I have not heard back yet. When I hear back from Matt, I'll see if I can test the Niner and Cervelo back-to-back. The shops are pretty close to each other.

Kevin may go and "check the mail" this weekend and I might take that time see if I can get my eyes on a 3T Exploro and a Salsa Warbird.

Closer and closer to the big decision!

2021-02-23 10:38 PM
in reply to: amd723

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Triathlon Taren just had a very scathing response to IM as well. In any case, I am not giving them any more of my money this year, nor do I plan on getting back any of the $$ I've lost to them. In my case it predates Covid as I lost major $$ pulling out of 3 IM events in 2019 due to injury. On the plus side, I did get my stingy allotment of 8 swim slots booked. I guess that is still better pool access than in a lot of places. Plus in a month or two we will hopefully have a second outdoor facility back on line.
2021-02-24 6:21 AM
in reply to: Hot Runner

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by Hot Runner Triathlon Taren just had a very scathing response to IM as well. In any case, I am not giving them any more of my money this year, nor do I plan on getting back any of the $$ I've lost to them. In my case it predates Covid as I lost major $$ pulling out of 3 IM events in 2019 due to injury. On the plus side, I did get my stingy allotment of 8 swim slots booked. I guess that is still better pool access than in a lot of places. Plus in a month or two we will hopefully have a second outdoor facility back on line.

Good news re: pool access!

I'll have to check out that Tri Taren video.

New Thread
Other Resources 2021 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Manatees Dooo Eeeet!!! Rss Feed  
Show Per page

of 22