BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Manatees Roar into the 20s! CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 127

2020-04-30 4:03 PM
in reply to: jmkizer

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Manatees Roar into the 20s! CLOSED
Might try next week. I will have to get off before 9 (noon East Coast time) though as have a compulsory staff meeting then.

2020-04-30 4:08 PM
in reply to: alaskatri

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member
Originally posted by alaskatri

Originally posted by jmkizer

[I know that I don't want to answer that contract tracing question. 

Healthcare workder: Who were you with in the past xx days? 

Me: Oh, I did an Ironman event.

That might be better than the conversation that went through my head. When Ann-Marie wrote above "And then how do you stop people from being near each other during the race?" I had this conversation run through my head:

"Joe was killed during an Ironman event this past weekend.

How did he die?

He tried to pass me, but in the name of social distancing he wandered too far into traffic and got hit by a car."

Sadly, I think this has actually happened at prior events even without social distancing measures.

This has come close to happening to me and not during a pandemic. Ever raced in Canada where (at least when I've raced there) they don't stop the traffic when the course is on a provincial highway and you have to cross the rumble strip and go out into the traffic lane to pass? It adds a new element of skill and thrill to the bike leg! I guess the only saving grace is that the Canadian drivers I've encountered on those routes don't seem nearly as aggressive and anti-bike as Americans. Actually had some of the semi-drivers cheering us on while they risked their lives veering toward over center line to let us bikers feel a bit safer.
2020-04-30 4:30 PM

User image

Expert
Racing this year...

I struggle figuring out how IM or even the smaller companies are going to conduct any races this year. I read the article in triathlete magazine and am left with the thought that it is impossible to conduct a race without an additional risk. If you consider that if you are standing still you have a six foot area (my mental image is Pig Pen from Charley Brown), or you are in danger of respiratory droplets landing on you. Racing and group rides it's even worse. There is the unpublished and it is not yet peer reviewed study that shows that respiratory exhaust and the plume behind you is 33 feet when running. Riding at 18 mph the plume is 65 feet. I have yet to see a race in which drafting isn't legal that there are a huge number of people within the draft area. Especially going up hill. Running, ha forget about it. It is more like a cattle herd the first half of an IM run, especially if it is a two lap course!

Personally, I really want to race. I just do not know how it can be done safely. I have toyed with purchasing on of those "pollution" masks I've seen advertised. I have no idea if they are effective, or if they are just a gimmick. Plus, I can't imagine how nasty they get. Especially if you are a sweater, like me. Plus if anything drips out of your nose while riding, yuck.

On the flip side. I see all these people switching to IMFL and Louisville, and I have a different panic. What if these two races that really don't sell out, sell out. Then what? In my mind, if I wait and it becomes safe to race but the races I'm most likely to do are sold out, then I lose. One caveat, I do have to move one daughter to Chicago, plus go to her white coat ceremony a week later, and one daughter to places unknown this Summer, so that could take a bite out of how much time I can take off. Also, since the courts are running at minimum capacity, once they open, the backlog is going to be insane. Our Supreme Court is telling them how to prioritize cases, but I know several of them, because they are elected are more concerned about their judicial dashboard (it's a case tracking system that can be viewed by the public, but the public doesn't know about it and the courts aren't in a hurry to publicize it) than they are being reasonable about case scheduling. I can see several full days of court with no breaks.

In conclusion, I don't know what I'm going to do, how it can be done safely and how I personally can race without being freaked the entire time.

2020-04-30 4:36 PM
in reply to: JBacarella

User image

Expert
I road Half Monty (again) this time I didn't flunk it this time. Everything I said the last time still stands. It shows some significant gains over the winter, but I'm not sure how accurate it was when I did Rubber Glove last fall. I did it two weeks after IMFL. There was still some edema in my legs and I probably wasn't fully recovered. I should have waited two more weeks before I took the one in the fall.
2020-04-30 5:48 PM

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member
I'm not sure if any of you have ever tried running in a mask, but it is extremely difficult for extended periods of time. (And by extended I mean over a minute, not an IM marathon!) There is often no way to avoid coming within breathing distance of other runners here in Eugene, Oregon (so-called "Running Capital of the World"), especially on our trademark network of wood-chip trails, which are understandably extremely popular with not only the huge numbers of elites and recreational runners, but also walkers, some of whom are elderly or medically vulnerable. And recently I've been having some heel pain that makes extended pavement running uncomfortable. So my runs are largely a matter of put it on (mask or kerchief) when people are nearby/take it off (when coast is clear).

In China during SARS, at some points I had to wear the mask for several minutes at a time to get into/out of my compound, past checkpoints, into a park, past security in there. It is SUPER difficult to breathe and like running at high altitude. If mask time goes beyond about 3-4 minutes at once or 10 minutes total, I usually end up with a headache that takes hours to go away. Actual N-95 masks are even worse. (Right now I'm just using some dust/polllution masks we have left over from various home improvement projects, or sometimes a cloth kerchief.) So I would seriously doubt anyone's ability to do extensive easy training runs continuously wearing a mask, much less complete an IM marathon with a large field where it had to be worn pretty much continuously. I could maybe visualize a 50K trail run with a hundred people or so where they started in a stagger and got quickly strung out, and one could pretty much just pull off the trail/pull up the mask when passing/being passed. But not an IM marathon with thousands of people, and (probably) a multi-lap course.
2020-04-30 6:19 PM
in reply to: melbo55

User image

Expert
Originally posted by melbo55

Oh my gosh, I just clicked on the live video of the shutdown protesters taking place right now in Harrisburg and I literally feel sick to my stomach.  People are standing in huge crowds shoulder to shoulder, maskless, listening to some clown on a loudspeaker, chanting along with all the negative things he is spouting.  Hundreds and hundreds lining the sidewalks, gathering in a huge mass in front of what I'd guess is the capitol building, I can't quite see.  The comments are also sickening.  These people do not represent me or my thoughts or feelings and are making PA look like a bunch of idiots.  I get the free speech and all, but I can only imagine how cases will spike after this madness.  Sickening and scary.

Future tip to the manatees:  if your state plans on holding protests, don't watch.

The Michigan idiots just beat all other states with a new low. An armed militia group stormed the State House protesting the stay at home order.At the same time our legislature authorized a legal challenge of the governor's emergency orders.
I am stunned at the conduct of these people, the same one's that had the blue lives matter protests are seen screaming in the faces of State Police officers. I am genuinely concerned about the safety of the police and especially of our governor who is only trying to keep people alive.

2020-04-30 8:22 PM

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member
As my late father (an evolutionary biologist) would have said, "Thinning the herd." But the tragic thing is these people are endangering others (security, police) who didn't have a choice about being in the crowd, plus any uninvolved friends/family members and medical personnel they might infect if/when they get sick. I'm all for free speech on general principles, but they shouldn't be able to do that.
2020-04-30 8:35 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by JBacarella

Oh my gosh, I just clicked on the live video of the shutdown protesters taking place right now in Harrisburg and I literally feel sick to my stomach.  People are standing in huge crowds shoulder to shoulder, maskless, listening to some clown on a loudspeaker, chanting along with all the negative things he is spouting.  Hundreds and hundreds lining the sidewalks, gathering in a huge mass in front of what I'd guess is the capitol building, I can't quite see.  The comments are also sickening.  These people do not represent me or my thoughts or feelings and are making PA look like a bunch of idiots.  I get the free speech and all, but I can only imagine how cases will spike after this madness.  Sickening and scary.

Future tip to the manatees:  if your state plans on holding protests, don't watch.

The Michigan idiots just beat all other states with a new low. An armed militia group stormed the State House protesting the stay at home order.At the same time our legislature authorized a legal challenge of the governor's emergency orders.I am stunned at the conduct of these people, the same one's that had the blue lives matter protests are seen screaming in the faces of State Police officers. I am genuinely concerned about the safety of the police and especially of our governor who is only trying to keep people alive.
This kind of behavior is so unbelievable, yet also believable since they’ve been egged on by a certain chronic tweeter. I hope no one gets injured. SMH

ETA: i saw at least one of those wonderful protesters with a sign that read, "the vaccine is in the boxcar".  Horrible.

Edited by amd723 2020-05-01 7:05 AM
2020-05-01 4:54 AM
in reply to: amd723

User image

Expert
Illinois
Proof of Life post --- work schedule has been pretty busy but work-from-home is going ok. Our company has offices in several different states so the we don't have a one-size-fits-all return to work plan. At any rate, it looks like this is going to drag on for a while. I'm in Illinois, and our shelter in place was extended until May 30th, but there are lawsuits coming out from various State reps to reopen parts of the state.
2020-05-01 8:53 AM

User image

Pennsylvania

Originally posted by JBacarella

The Michigan idiots just beat all other states with a new low. An armed militia group stormed the State House protesting the stay at home order.At the same time our legislature authorized a legal challenge of the governor's emergency orders. I am stunned at the conduct of these people, the same one's that had the blue lives matter protests are seen screaming in the faces of State Police officers. I am genuinely concerned about the safety of the police and especially of our governor who is only trying to keep people alive.

Very sad and scary indeed.  Some people...it's shocking how some think, or don't think.  I hope all involved, especially the police, come out of it OK.

2020-05-01 8:56 AM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by JBacarella Racing this year... I struggle figuring out how IM or even the smaller companies are going to conduct any races this year. I read the article in triathlete magazine and am left with the thought that it is impossible to conduct a race without an additional risk. If you consider that if you are standing still you have a six foot area (my mental image is Pig Pen from Charley Brown), or you are in danger of respiratory droplets landing on you. Racing and group rides it's even worse. There is the unpublished and it is not yet peer reviewed study that shows that respiratory exhaust and the plume behind you is 33 feet when running. Riding at 18 mph the plume is 65 feet. I have yet to see a race in which drafting isn't legal that there are a huge number of people within the draft area. Especially going up hill. Running, ha forget about it. It is more like a cattle herd the first half of an IM run, especially if it is a two lap course!

A counterpoint to the study that you are referencing -- or rather a clarification

https://www.wired.com/story/are-running-or-cycling-actually-risks-for-spreading-covid-19/?mbid=social_facebook&utm_brand=wired&utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned&utm_source=facebook

The root of the debate over Blocken’s study isn’t whether his team correctly gauged where the droplets might fall; it’s that it’s led to such intense speculation over how likely these particles are to make anyone sick.

Linsey Marr, an expert in airborne transmission of viral diseases and a professor of civil engineering at Virginia Tech, says the issue of whether people can become infected from cyclists or runners is still undecided. “We need to keep in mind, though, that we don't yet know what size particles released by an infected person actually contain virus and whether that virus is ‘alive,’ or can still infect others,” Marr wrote in an email to WIRED.

She agreed with Blocken’s advice to walkers and runners to allow for greater spacing if traveling right in front of or right behind another person. However, she notes that the study assumed no wind. “Basically, if you're directly upwind or downwind of others,” Marr wrote “allow for more space.”

Personally, my concern is check in, starting lines, finishing area, aid stations, running in a dense pack. I'm actually less concerned about the bike portion.

Personally, I really want to race. I just do not know how it can be done safely. I have toyed with purchasing on of those "pollution" masks I've seen advertised. I have no idea if they are effective, or if they are just a gimmick. Plus, I can't imagine how nasty they get. Especially if you are a sweater, like me. Plus if anything drips out of your nose while riding, yuck.

On the flip side. I see all these people switching to IMFL and Louisville, and I have a different panic. What if these two races that really don't sell out, sell out. Then what? In my mind, if I wait and it becomes safe to race but the races I'm most likely to do are sold out, then I lose. One caveat, I do have to move one daughter to Chicago, plus go to her white coat ceremony a week later, and one daughter to places unknown this Summer, so that could take a bite out of how much time I can take off. Also, since the courts are running at minimum capacity, once they open, the backlog is going to be insane. Our Supreme Court is telling them how to prioritize cases, but I know several of them, because they are elected are more concerned about their judicial dashboard (it's a case tracking system that can be viewed by the public, but the public doesn't know about it and the courts aren't in a hurry to publicize it) than they are being reasonable about case scheduling. I can see several full days of court with no breaks.

In conclusion, I don't know what I'm going to do, how it can be done safely and how I personally can race without being freaked the entire time.

Well, how would you feel about deferring one year if you did sign up for IMFL and it doesn't happen this November?

Have you looked at what the registration protection covers?  It sounds like it might be worthwhile in the current situation? "With Event Registration ProtectorSM, a participant who misses an event for reasons such as a covered injury, illness, work/family obligation, travel delay, and covered emergency, can get 100 percent of their registration fees reimbursed."

2020-05-01 9:19 AM

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by JBacarella Racing this year... I struggle figuring out how IM or even the smaller companies are going to conduct any races this year. I read the article in triathlete magazine and am left with the thought that it is impossible to conduct a race without an additional risk. If you consider that if you are standing still you have a six foot area (my mental image is Pig Pen from Charley Brown), or you are in danger of respiratory droplets landing on you. Racing and group rides it's even worse. There is the unpublished and it is not yet peer reviewed study that shows that respiratory exhaust and the plume behind you is 33 feet when running. Riding at 18 mph the plume is 65 feet. I have yet to see a race in which drafting isn't legal that there are a huge number of people within the draft area. Especially going up hill. Running, ha forget about it. It is more like a cattle herd the first half of an IM run, especially if it is a two lap course!

A counterpoint to the study that you are referencing -- or rather a clarification

https://www.wired.com/story/are-running-or-cycling-actually-risks-for-spreading-covid-19/?mbid=social_facebook&utm_brand=wired&utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned&utm_source=facebook

The root of the debate over Blocken’s study isn’t whether his team correctly gauged where the droplets might fall; it’s that it’s led to such intense speculation over how likely these particles are to make anyone sick.

Linsey Marr, an expert in airborne transmission of viral diseases and a professor of civil engineering at Virginia Tech, says the issue of whether people can become infected from cyclists or runners is still undecided. “We need to keep in mind, though, that we don't yet know what size particles released by an infected person actually contain virus and whether that virus is ‘alive,’ or can still infect others,” Marr wrote in an email to WIRED.

She agreed with Blocken’s advice to walkers and runners to allow for greater spacing if traveling right in front of or right behind another person. However, she notes that the study assumed no wind. “Basically, if you're directly upwind or downwind of others,” Marr wrote “allow for more space.”

Personally, my concern is check in, starting lines, finishing area, aid stations, running in a dense pack. I'm actually less concerned about the bike portion.

Well, how would you feel about deferring one year if you did sign up for IMFL and it doesn't happen this November?

Have you looked at what the registration protection covers?  It sounds like it might be worthwhile in the current situation? "With Event Registration ProtectorSM, a participant who misses an event for reasons such as a covered injury, illness, work/family obligation, travel delay, and covered emergency, can get 100 percent of their registration fees reimbursed."

Being in limbo is so frustrating, but I suppose that's what happens when dealing with a new virus! Fauci mentioned that back in January he said it would be 1 - 1.5 years before a vaccine. We know that is sooo much faster than any other vaccine timeline, but as he pointed out that means maybe by January we will have one. I keep hoping the group from England that was already working on another type of COVID vaccine and thinks they may be able to get theirs to work for this virus is right bc that timeline is fall.  The people who know how this stuff works keep saying that we won't get on top of things until 60-70% ( i think that is the correct numbers) of people in the US have been infected. If I can't be one of the 30-40% I hope when I get it I am one of those people who don't know it!

2020-05-01 10:37 AM

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member
Personally I am not holding my breath on a vaccine. Too many things have to go right to get one into production anytime in the next year. More likely 12-18 months; even that's not a given. Then, this country would have to get it together economically and logistically to produce or procure and administer said vaccine (which, remember, doesn't even exist) to those who need it (basically, everybody). If you look at how "well" we've done that with testing and producing masks and other needed supplies, not gonna happen in any kind of efficient and equitable manner. Call me a pessimist, but I'd be really surprised if we ever see an effective vaccine, or, if we do, it would be more in the 2-3 year range for the average American who's not a pro sports player, entertainment star or politician, or (possibly) a medical worker. My only real hope for the near future is that this virus *could* go the way of its cousins SARS or MERS and turn out to be a one-season wonder. I know that's not likely, but it is something that's been seen with this virus family before.

I would not enter or train for any race at this point based on the assumption there will be a vaccine by year's end, or next summer.
2020-05-01 10:47 AM
in reply to: Hot Runner

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by Hot Runner Personally I am not holding my breath on a vaccine. Too many things have to go right to get one into production anytime in the next year. More likely 12-18 months; even that's not a given. Then, this country would have to get it together economically and logistically to produce or procure and administer said vaccine (which, remember, doesn't even exist) to those who need it (basically, everybody). If you look at how "well" we've done that with testing and producing masks and other needed supplies, not gonna happen in any kind of efficient and equitable manner. Call me a pessimist, but I'd be really surprised if we ever see an effective vaccine, or, if we do, it would be more in the 2-3 year range for the average American who's not a pro sports player, entertainment star or politician, or (possibly) a medical worker. My only real hope for the near future is that this virus *could* go the way of its cousins SARS or MERS and turn out to be a one-season wonder. I know that's not likely, but it is something that's been seen with this virus family before. I would not enter or train for any race at this point based on the assumption there will be a vaccine by year's end, or next summer.

Apparently they are taking a risky/somewhat scary approach.

Rush test testing by overlapping Phase 2 and Phase 3 and taking some other shortcuts

Start production of most likely candidate before completion of testing

What scares me is that if testing of this most likely candidate does not go well, will they really dump it?  And is this testing adequate for something that you are literally going to inject in every human?

Track All the COVID-19 Drug and Vaccine Candidates With This Chart: https://www.statnews.com/feature/coronavirus/drugs-vaccines-tracker/

How Long Will a Vaccine Really Take? https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/30/opinion/coronavirus-covid-vaccine.html?searchResultPosition=2 (interactive)

2020-05-01 11:00 AM

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by Hot Runner Personally I am not holding my breath on a vaccine. Too many things have to go right to get one into production anytime in the next year. More likely 12-18 months; even that's not a given. Then, this country would have to get it together economically and logistically to produce or procure and administer said vaccine (which, remember, doesn't even exist) to those who need it (basically, everybody). If you look at how "well" we've done that with testing and producing masks and other needed supplies, not gonna happen in any kind of efficient and equitable manner. Call me a pessimist, but I'd be really surprised if we ever see an effective vaccine, or, if we do, it would be more in the 2-3 year range for the average American who's not a pro sports player, entertainment star or politician, or (possibly) a medical worker. My only real hope for the near future is that this virus *could* go the way of its cousins SARS or MERS and turn out to be a one-season wonder. I know that's not likely, but it is something that's been seen with this virus family before. I would not enter or train for any race at this point based on the assumption there will be a vaccine by year's end, or next summer.

Rush test testing by overlapping Phase 2 and Phase 3 and taking some other shortcuts

What scares me is that if testing of this most likely candidate does not go well, will they really dump it?  And is this testing adequate for something that you are literally going to inject in every human?

Track All the COVID-19 Drug and Vaccine Candidates With This Chart: https://www.statnews.com/feature/coronavirus/drugs-vaccines-tracker/

How Long Will a Vaccine Really Take? https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/30/opinion/coronavirus-covid-vaccine.html?searchResultPosition=2 (interactive)

oh yeah, Im not lining up to get the vaccine first ! We know how badly things can go when they are not properly vetted. 

2020-05-01 11:13 AM

User image

Expert

That's why I really don't factor in a vaccine. The best estimates have an effective vaccine being developed when the problem is over or almost over. It sounds great to fast track the development of one, but the reality of development and production in a timely fashion seems unrealistic. I hope it can be done, but don't expect it.

2020-05-02 8:41 AM

User image

Master
Orlando

IM put out its guidelines for races during this COVID time.  It's a long read, but it's interesting. I wonder how many race venues will be able to comply? I also imagine the race cap will have to be a lot smaller.

2020-05-02 11:58 AM

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member
The guidelines sound like they were intended for World Championships, Olympics, and the like. I would be really surprised to see any IM events this year, at least for non-professionals. (Have any actually taken place since lockdowns began?) This really only addresses some of the risks associated with the event itself (and pre and post-event gatherings), not the reality that a large event would involve lots of domestic and international travel, with some people coming from areas with large, uncontrolled outbreaks. Much as locals would miss the revenue, guessing that a lot of cities/towns wouldn't want to take the risk of participants bringing in cases that then spread to locals involved in the event or tourism services, and overwhelm their health system.

70.3 Worlds is supposed to be in New Zealand. I just can't envision that taking place, unless maybe they only allow participants from NZ and maybe a few selected countries where things are very much under control, at least for now. Americans are going to be international pariahs for quite some time after this--in this case not for political reasons but health ones. I doubt too many countries will want our tourism business for a while. A lot of my colleagues teaching overseas are planning to stay there for the summer as they've been told they may not be allowed to re-enter next fall, at least without an extended quarantine.
2020-05-02 12:14 PM

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by Hot Runner The guidelines sound like they were intended for World Championships, Olympics, and the like. I would be really surprised to see any IM events this year, at least for non-professionals. (Have any actually taken place since lockdowns began?) This really only addresses some of the risks associated with the event itself (and pre and post-event gatherings), not the reality that a large event would involve lots of domestic and international travel, with some people coming from areas with large, uncontrolled outbreaks. Much as locals would miss the revenue, guessing that a lot of cities/towns wouldn't want to take the risk of participants bringing in cases that then spread to locals involved in the event or tourism services, and overwhelm their health system. 70.3 Worlds is supposed to be in New Zealand. I just can't envision that taking place, unless maybe they only allow participants from NZ and maybe a few selected countries where things are very much under control, at least for now. Americans are going to be international pariahs for quite some time after this--in this case not for political reasons but health ones. I doubt too many countries will want our tourism business for a while. A lot of my colleagues teaching overseas are planning to stay there for the summer as they've been told they may not be allowed to re-enter next fall, at least without an extended quarantine.

I think this is WTC rules for any of its races, but I doubt there will any races this year too. NZ has done such a great job with the virus I can't imagine they will want any outsiders visiting, but Americans will probably be particularly unwelcomed!

2020-05-02 3:44 PM

User image

Master

TRANSITION ZONEAG athletes»It is recommended that the organiser provides each athlete a minimum of 2m space in the transition and the distance between two rows of racks to be 5m or more apart.

That's going to make for some small fields, or some VERY large transition zones....

The appendices---it's a strange new world...

2020-05-02 4:31 PM
in reply to: IronOx

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by IronOx

TRANSITION ZONEAG athletes»It is recommended that the organiser provides each athlete a minimum of 2m space in the transition and the distance between two rows of racks to be 5m or more apart.

That's going to make for some small fields, or some VERY large transition zones....

The appendices---it's a strange new world...

That sure sounds pro only, doesn't it?

2020-05-02 4:48 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member
Transition at Worlds is already ridiculously large. As I recall in Australia (when the men's and women's races ran simultaneously) the entire thing was almost half a mile long. And Kona is an entire fishing pier which looks to be bigger than that. But two meters, with even 1000 athletes, that's over a mile long just for bike racking, not counting change tents, medical, etc. Wow. And drafting on the bike is NON-STOP among age-groupers at Worlds. They really only monitor the pros, as far as I can tell. If the person/draft train passing you snots out virus, you're out of luck.

Edited by Hot Runner 2020-05-02 4:49 PM
2020-05-02 5:00 PM

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by Hot Runner Transition at Worlds is already ridiculously large. As I recall in Australia (when the men's and women's races ran simultaneously) the entire thing was almost half a mile long. And Kona is an entire fishing pier which looks to be bigger than that. But two meters, with even 1000 athletes, that's over a mile long just for bike racking, not counting change tents, medical, etc. Wow. And drafting on the bike is NON-STOP among age-groupers at Worlds. They really only monitor the pros, as far as I can tell. If the person/draft train passing you snots out virus, you're out of luck.

i think they said no changing tents. But, yep there’d be no way to keep people from drafting no matter what you do or say.

2020-05-04 7:11 AM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

It's Monday, you know what that means!

Monday Meetup: https://bit.ly/RacingManatee

11:30am eastern (10:30 central, 9:30 mountain, 8:30 pacific)

2020-05-04 10:24 AM

User image

Simsbury, Connecticut

It's Monday, you know what that means!

Monday Meetup: https://bit.ly/RacingManatee

11:30am eastern (10:30 central, 9:30 mountain, 8:30 pacific)

I'm stuck on a conference call!!
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Manatees Roar into the 20s! CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 127